College Chronicles Ep. 08 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end, I was thoroughly flustered, feeling my whole body flushed from the intimacy and new level of degradation. Even worse, against my wishes I was more than a little turned on, my tiny penis as erect as it could be. Cindy noticed and flashed me a sly smile, but thankfully didn't pick on it anymore. She was so good, playing my fragile ego like a musical instrument.

She handed me a jar of lotion, instructing me to rub it all over my skin, then come out of the bathroom when I was ready. I appreciated the lotion, fine cream feeling soothing as I applied it my newly smooth skin. I also appreciated the moment of reprieve; though Cindy was being kind now, I was more than a little overwhelmed by the evening so far. I fell into a rhythm rubbing the lotion onto my legs, thighs, ass, and working my way up the rest of my body. By the time I'd finished, I found myself more calm, a little more prepared for whatever Cindy had planned— I thought.

I came out of the bathroom, still naked, to find Cindy standing over my bed, where she waved me over. She had laid out an outfit for the evening, and was obviously proud of her choice, greeting me with a wide, genuine smile as I sidled over and needily threaded my fingers into her hand.

"So, what do you think?" There was a bubbly excitement in her voice that made me totally forget the domineering version of Cindy that had publicly humiliated earlier. Now she was a vision, my dream girl-next-door with a smile that lit up the room, still stunning in her fluffy white sweater and purple miniskirt, auburn hair shining in perfect contrast to green gemstone eyes. It took me a moment to pull my eyes away and comprehend the clothing she had presented. When I did, I gasped softly, quickly catching it with one hand at my mouth.

It was the skimpy, strappy, sky blue and cloud white lingerie from my dream.

I had to shake myself—no, it wasn't. Not exactly. But it was certainly close enough to give me goosebumps, to make me strangely self-conscious.

I looked to Cindy, frozen for a moment. Was this on purpose? I knew she was in my head, but this a whole new level. If Cindy did know, she didn't reveal it, looking at me with an expectant grin,

"So what do you think? Hot, right?!" Her voice was bright and cheerful; genuine as it had been the first day she had taken me shopping.

I looked down again at the outfit, struggling to remain composed. Just like in the dream, the bustier was translucent in parts, however the bra was more present, small cups that looked like they matched my chest. I probably should have been a little suspicious about that. Long white straps trailed down, over a snow white thong and a pair of nude stockings. After a moment of dead air, I realised Cindy expected an answer.

"Oh uhhh... Yeah... It's... so hot..." Though I truly did mean it, I barely convinced myself with my bemused tone and halting delivery. I was still so shocked by the similarities to my dream, on edge feeling the strange mental jilt of deja vu. Cindy took my awkward reaction in stride,

"Haha, okay weirdo... Trust me; it's hot as fuck! Put it on. I ordered it specially for you!"

She came over and playfully snatched the towel from around me, grinning with a devious spark in her eyes. Though I'd been naked in front of her many times before, the clothing lying on the bed made me suddenly self-conscious, ashamed of myself. I had dressed up as a girl, even gone out as Sami. Now wearing lingerie? It seemed like a slippery slope... One I was half leaned out over, with Cindy ready to push me.

I had no idea, but this evening WAS that push.

"You're going to look so good when I'm done with you, Sami. Trust me."

She levelled her glorious emerald gaze upon me, and I was fixated, charmed like a rodent before a snake. Twin fires danced behind her eyes, burning with an intensity that shook me. It was pure desire, thinly covered lust, yearning to consume me. And those two words, whispered, just for me. I desperately wanted to trust her, to follow every command she gave me. To hand over my control and anxieties to her capable hands. And a part of me wanted to look good for her. Wanted to feel like I was worthy of incandescent lust.

So I stepped forward to the bed. First I pulled the panties up my legs, feeling a shred of comfort from the now familiar sensation of the fabric cupping my tiny package, wedging between my thighs and sliding between my ass cheeks. Then I sat down on the bed and grabbed one stocking, ready to pull it on. But Cindy clucked, and her hand grabbed my wrist.

"No babe. Stand up, I'll help you with the top." She was calm, still radiating warmth and patience; yet for some reason her instructions brought blood to my cheeks, a heat that announced and pronounced my shy awkwardness. When I sneakily shot a glance her direction she had a strange smile on. Subtly different from her usual wry expression, it seemed genuinely humored, and maybe a little... sympathetic? Then it was her wolfish grin once more, and I shivered as her eyes caught mine.

Cindy stepped forward and spun me so I was facing forward while she pulled the top off the bed, quickly looping it around my front. She told me to adjust it so it was comfortable, then pulled it tight and quickly fastened it at the back by little hooks I could feel snap together one by one. It was form fitting, and I was more than a little constricted... But also more than a little turned on by how it cupped my chest, how it flowed down across my tight tummy and abs, how the silky smooth fabric felt rubbing against my skin. Then she pulled me back onto the bed, and showed me how to pull the stockings up my legs, and fasten the clips of the bustier so it would hold them up.

When my ensemble was fully realised, Cindy pulled me to my feet and paused for a moment, looking me up and down.

"Oh. My. GOD! You look so good!" She was beaming, and though I searched her face for any hint of irony or insincerity, I found none. She leaned in close, resting one hand on my chest. "Ugh, I would kill to have your brows and lashes!" I blinked rapidly, a little startled by the tone of her voice. Could it have been jealousy? Cindy, jealous of me? The idea was so ridiculous it brought a laugh ripping out of my lips, choked back by my awkward nerves, more a squawk than a noise of humor. She had turned away, but turned back and gave me another funny look. "Oh my god, you're being such a freak tonight!"

Before I could stutter an excuse or apology she was already away, digging deep into the black bag. When her hands emerged, she had fished out a blow-dryer and a smaller bag. She pulled me back into the still steamy bathroom, and after wiping a square clear in the middle of the mirror, set to work.

When Cindy styled my hair and did my makeup previously, she had included me in the process, explaining her rationale and helping me understand her goal. In fact she often made me practice under her watchful eye, commanding I try again if I wasn't up to her standards. This time, though, Cindy was all business, barely even speaking to me aside from the odd curt instruction: "Lift your chin," "Look back down." Pretty soon, I began to feel less like a person and more like a full-size fashion doll, hers to mold and decorate as she pleased.

She started with the blow-dryer, expertly tending to my hair with a brush as she circled me, her rich green eyes always calculating, appraising her work and my appearance. Eventually she worked it to her satisfaction, my hair in a prim golden halo around my head, slightly curling inward towards my cheeks. I was shocked by how fair and feminine my face seemed, just with the sky-colored lingerie and my sunny hair.

Cindy didn't give me any time to contemplate my appearance, continuing to work with fervor. This time her tools were makeup, and like before she acted as if I was barely there, only giving quick commands as needed: "Look up," "Pucker up," "Close your eyes." She came in close to apply eye makeup, and I enjoyed the intimacy. Her hand, graceful but powerful, held onto my shoulder to steady me, and I realised I had been shivering.

Finally she stepped away, and a soft groan slipped from my mouth as I yearned for her touch. She interrupted my pathetic sound with an imperative I was happy to hear,

"Open."

My eyes flew open, and I took a sudden shallow breath at the strange girl looking back at me. Then I realised the enormity of that, and I could feel my eyes bulge out as I took her in. It wasn't a stranger, it was Sami.

And Sami looked *fine*. Her full, apple-red lips were a small, perfect o of surprise, and everytime she blinked, long sooty eyelashes fluttered like butterflies' wings. The crimson rouge set off her deep brown eyes, especially against the paleness of her skin, porcelain and flawless. Delicate cheeks led down to her narrow chin, which in turn led the eye down to her erotic attire and lithe, feminine figure. I hugged myself, watched her do the same. I was Sami.

Cindy appeared next to me, resting her head on my shoulder, looking into my eyes via my reflection.

"What did I tell you? I'm fucking good." The familiar, ferocious vulpine grin spread across her face. "You're an absolute smoke show." She was right. She was always right. Her intense green eyes drove through me, and for a moment I thought her smile faded, curling downward to something more troubled... then she spun away from me gracefully, nearly singing,

"Let's. Get. BAKED!"

Before I knew it, we were on the couch and Cindy was packing her bowl to the brim with dank smelling herb, her in full clothing, me in the lingerie. Then Cindy took a deep pull before leaning over to kiss me, blowing smoke down my throat, and I stopped caring about how I was dressed. It didn't take long for me to be totally lost, head in literal clouds and giggling for no reason at all. I have no idea how long we smoked, but eventually Cindy rose and returned to the black duffle bag, putting away her now empty bowl and withdrawing a small black bundle. As she came closer, I recognized what she held in her hands.

It was the fine black rope she had bound me with before.

I was as dazed by the sight as I was the dope, and began awkwardly prying myself from the couch, not knowing where I was going to go only that I didn't want Cindy to tie me up. But she read my mind, and was smiling wolfishly and once more wagging a single finger as she stalked back towards me.

"Don't you fucking move! I swear i'll lock you out like that!"

Her tone was joking, but the fire in her eyes left me wondering. Would she actually lock me outside, dressed and looking like this? A deep instinct told me it would be easy for her. She kept talking, bulldozing through my stumbling thoughts.

"Seriously, stop being such a little bitch. You need to prove you deserve me. And you said you'd do whatever I want! You weren't lying again, were you? You said you trusted me..." Her face changed from anger to hurt, and my protests crumbled at her affected disappointment.

Knowing I was hers, the face of sadness transformed back to a smile of cocky dominance,

"Stand up!"

I nearly jumped up from the couch, startled by the barked intensity of her command.

"Turn around... And kneel."

I spun around and sunk to my knees, trembling uncontrollably. Panicked clarity reared sharply in my mind, but the heavy haze of the weed still lay blanket-thick, slowing my thoughts and dulling the edge of my fear.

"Hands behind your back... Yeah, grab them together like that... Now lean forward." Without waiting for me to obey, she thrust my head forward into the cushion, simultaneously wrenching my arms into the air behind me painfully hard, my yelp stifled by the couch. She was quick with the rope, expertly looping and tightening until I was tightly pinioned, bent ass outward over the couch, face in the corner of the seat and the back cushions.

When I was secure, Cindy wasn't content to leave me helpless. I immediately felt her strong, fine hands squeeze and caress my exposed ass, fingers trailing across the fabric of my revealing outfit. I was so exposed- I was almost glad to be able to hide my blushing face from the mocking smile I could see in my mind's eye.

Then I heard her kneel down behind me, and before I knew it she had pulled my panties half down, so they were taught around my thighs, exposing my rear totally. I was going to beg, or whine, or say anything to defend myself, but Cindy's next move turned my words into a muffled, piping squeal,

"Cin-ieeeeee!"

She had forcefully spread my ass cheeks apart and without hesitation dove into my ass, her tongue immediately hard at work poking and licking and prodding my delicate hole. I thought I had experienced enough shocks that day that I was immune to surprise. I had thought that after the events of the day, nothing Cindy did could stun me again. I was the most wrong I had ever been.

The only thing I had near my asshole was Cindy's prying finger, often bringing me to a finish when she was behaving especially dominant. Now her tongue aroused a whole new set of feelings, driving gasps and moans from my mouth as it circled and probed insistently. I lost control of my body, wiggling and pushing my ass back out towards her divine tongue, hoping she would never stop teasing me like this. I could feel my penis pressing into the couch, but the friction was frustratingly ineffective through the silky panties. On and on her tongue danced and played between her firm hands, which stretched and kneaded my helpless rear as she pleasured me like I'd never experienced.

Then as suddenly as she started she stopped, leaving me panting and mewling. I heard her get up, and she couldn't resist planting one stinging slap squarely on my right butt cheek.

"Ahhhnn!" Then, falling unbidden and unexpectedly from my lips: "Oh... Cinndyy...", prompting another flush of embarrassment that made me bury my face further into the couch.

"You liked that, huh slut?" She chuckled, and I could perfectly imagine the smirk she would be wearing. "You'll really like my little present for you then. Close your eyes!"

She walked away and I didn't dare move to see what she was doing, already denying my vision by keeping my face firmly ensconced in the cushions. I knew it was pathetic, with my hands tied and my ass exposed, but somehow keeping my face down made me feel more secure. I guess if I couldn't see what Cindy was doing, I would be less likely to painfully resist the inevitable.

So when Cindy roughly grabbed my hair and yanked my head from it's sanctuary, pulling me back to sit on my knees, the gasp of pain had my mouth wide open for the small rounded item she shoved in. My eyes were still closed, as she had ordered, so I didn't know what it looked like at first, but from it's intimate location in my mouth, I soon pieced together a generally rounded bulb with a tapered end towards the base of my tongue. The other side tapered as well, but continued in a small cylinder, before flaring out again to rest against the outside of my lips. In other words, a buttplug. She had a buttplug in my mouth.

Then she yanked it out.

"Alright, open your eyes!"

I did as she said, only to see her holding two small, heart-shaped, purple buttplugs, perfectly identical except for the slight sheen of my spit on one.

"Here Sami, suck on this and listen." She casually pushed the heart that had been in my mouth back towards me, and I opened dutifully. Why refuse at that point?

"I ordered these two little guys specially for you. They're pretty cool... and pretty expensive. But most importantly, they're small, so they can get in your tight little ass."

She paused and looked at me critically, as if expecting an outcry. But I waited patiently, idly tonguing the plug in my mouth. I wasn't stupid- I knew what a buttplug was for. Cindy had proved she knew how to press my sexual buttons, and the plugs were so cute and small... It seemed silly to fight her on something I knew I would lose, especially something I was so fucking curious about.

A wry smile crossed her face at my patient inaction, sensing my arousal and intent on torturing me with it. "Nothing to say? Be polite! What do you want?"

I still had the butt plug in my mouth, so I paused in awkward confusion, then bent forward to delicately spit he plug out onto the couch cushion. I looked up at Cindy, the light just behind her making her hair look afire as it flowed down her shoulders.

"I... Please... I trust you... Please let me make up for lying to you. Please!"

She smiled slyly, and all of a sudden the buttplug was back in my mouth, and her hand was again shoving me forward against the couch, the other groping my exposed cheeks lewdly, squeezing and spreading and grazing her fingertips across my vulnerable hole. I jumped a little at the contact, and I could feel muscles across my body pull taught with nervous, anticipatory energy, a quiet whine escaping my throat.

"Just relax babe. Take deep breaths and relax." Cindy's voice was calm and soothing, thick with compassion, and that alone somewhat calmed my frayed nerves. I focused on keeping my breathing steady and slow, trying to ignore my compromised position and trussed hands.

Then I felt her hot wet tongue on my asshole, and I was back in heaven, stress and fear washing away as I melted into a puddle. She was rough and sloppy this time, sometimes licking over and around my hole, sometimes using her tongue as a spear to prod and tease. I found myself moaning uncontrollably, a quiet, halting 'mmm' sound that faltered and renewed with each press of her lithe muscle into my orifice. Slowly my moans grew louder, becoming frustrated as I pushed my ass back towards her, wanting more.

Cindy always knew what I needed. She withdrew her tongue, and before I could protest, I felt the cool tip of the plug, already slick with spit or lube, press against my wet, puckered hole.

I yelped quietly in surprise, but kept myself still. Her left hand firmly squeezed that side of my ass and stretched me wide, and the pressure of the small plug slowly opening my virgin ass pushed a timid moan out of me,

"Uuhhhhnghh..."

"Fuck! That's soo hot. Just... a little... more!"

She applied more pressure, and suddenly it was in.

"Oohhh!"

I gasped as my asshole closed and squeezed reflexively around the small intruder. The motion sent a wash of shivers across my body and made my penis, straining for release against my tight panties, bounce eagerly. The experience of having something in me was odd; a feeling of being full, stuffed even though I knew the plug was small. As each moment passed the brief flash of pain I had experienced dulled to a throb that surged across my body with each beat of my heart.

Cindy spanked me hard, and my hole spasmed around the plug uncontrollably, then again. I could feel the pressure resisting me as I involuntarily pushed a little, flexing my butt. When Cindy grabbed the base and wiggled it, I thought I might pass out from the wave of pure sensation that rushed through me, and I fell a little into the couch, my knees weak.

"Oh my god that was so easy! You took that like a CHAMP. Now don't you dare move."

I could hear her walk away, and she might as well have been making a joke at my expense. My hands remained bound behind me, giving no leverage to raise myself. More, the objects occupying my orifices so distracted my body and mind that I couldn't think about moving, even if I'd wanted to.

As I lay there, the throb continuing unabated but my comfort grew. A realisation dawned on me quickly, obviously. My penis, rock hard and trapped between my panties and the couch, was undeniable proof. It felt wonderful. It felt right.

Cindy swung the bathroom door closed with a thud, and I was alone, arced over the seat of the couch where Jaxx had painted me only the previous day. It felt so long ago. I waited, seconds stretching into minutes. The filled sensation remained, but retreated to a vague constant presence, and after a while my nerves were once again tightening, feeling awkward and exposed and helplessly on edge, waiting for Cindy's next move.