College Chronicles Ep. 08 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, I heard the bathroom door open and the sharp clicks of heels on the wooden floor. I could feel her presence looming over me threateningly before I could see her. One hand roughly grabbed my hair and yanked my face from where it was buried in the cushions to crane up at her awkwardly.

"Whaddya think?!"

She was stunning, with expertly done smokey eye and crimson lipstick to match the auburn of her hair. She wore elegant, sexy lingerie that matched mine in everything but colour. Hers was night-black, setting off the reds of her hair and mouth and providing stark contrast to my virginal blue and white. Her smile was wide and sharp, and as I looked up I found myself cowed by her devilish appearance. She was my own personal sexual satan, come to torment me for my sins of lust. She shook me by my hair, and I remembered the question, spitting out the buttplug in my mouth to answer.

"You're SO fucking hot!" I was as confident as I'd been all night, despite my predicament, so there was none of my usual hemming and hawing. If I knew how to do anything well, it was compliment Cindy. She chuckled at my enthusiastic reply, then stuffed the buttplug back in my mouth.

"Good girl. But too little, too late! Do you remember interrupting me, earlier?" I did, but it was clear she didn't care either way. Her grip on my head tightened, fingertips flexing painfully into my scalp, pushing me down into the couch. "That was VERY rude. I've been too nice to you. You need to be punished, and I need you to remember it."

Then I heard a strange sound, one I only identified as the hiss of a water spritzer when I felt a rain of cool liquid shower over my backside. She sprayed me a few more times, then groped my ass gratuitously. Her grasping fingers intruded into my crack and spread me wide, and I couldn't help moaning softly. She hadn't touched my penis even once, but I was hard as steel, my panties wet with precum.

"Oh you've got such a cute bubble butt... I'm going to make it so red!" She giggled deviously, and I could imagine the cruel smile I knew split her lips. Then she pronounced my sentence: "I'm going to spank you ten times for each time you interrupted me."

She paused for a moment, and I took the chance to do the math. How many times had I interrupted? At least twice? Twenty, thirty spanks? Was that a lot or a little? It didn't sound like too many... I tried to remember the count from previous spankings, to no avail. And why had she sprayed me with water? My mind was racing and I could feel my heart beating louder in my head and my throbbing, still weirdly occupied asshole.

As usual, Cindy knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Don't worry Sami. It won't hurt... too much! But I'm so fucking worth it."

She laughed at her own joke and gave one of my cheeks a squeeze, her fingers digging in and sending chills up my spine. She was right again, she was worth it.

"And don't you DARE cry! If you ruin your makeup, I'll really give you something to bitch about!" The steel in her tone assured me she wasn't joking.

Then, without warning, it started.

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Aagh!" The contact caught me by surprise, and I yelped, muffled slightly by the plug in my mouth.

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Aaaanggh!"

She wasn't going easy, her hands falling hard and stinging my damp, exposed ass. Heat rose across my body, blood rushing to my burning cheeks at both ends. Worse, each time she made contact, I would jump and clench my butt around the plug nestled inside me, sending a wave of shivers out to my extremities.

\*\*SLAP\*\*

\*\*SLAP\*\*

Now she was building a measured rhythm, hitting one cheek, lingering for a moment, then swiftly repeating on the other. I gritted my teeth around the plug in my mouth, appreciating the giving rubber.

But the next slap didn't fall when I expected. I jumped as her hand instead made gentle contact with my crack, sliding down over the plug base and lightly gripping my little penis and balls all in one hand. The spanking hadn't diminished my enthusiasm; if anything, I was even harder than before. She squeezed slightly, and I spasmed in her grip.

Just as quickly she let go.

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Aagh-"

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Oaagh!"

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Annggh!"

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Aaamph!"

My ass was burning now, stinging on both sides. Cindy had a knack for hitting the exact same spot each time, and it was taking a toll. I could feel pricks in the sides of my eyes and closed tight, pushing my face forward and sucking on the plug in my mouth, trying to fight back the waterworks.

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Mmmghh!"

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"MMNNGH!"

A particularly vicious stroke fell, and Cindy let me know she wasn't happy with a hand yanking me back by my hair. The other slapped me on my left cheek just hard enough to sting, then ripped the plug from my mouth.

"I want to hear you squeal, bitch. Count the rest for me. Start at one."

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Owww!"

It took me a second, but Cindy's command eventually pierced through the confused fog of pot, shock, and arousal. In a quiet whine, I took my cue,

"...One..."

"Louder."

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Ohh! Two!"

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Aaah! Three!"

"Say thank you, stupid slut."

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Owwwha-... Cindyy..." I wanted to beg, to plead, to appeal to her kinder side. I was so humiliated, so powerless, and my ass hurt so much! Why was she being so mean? I wanted to say it all, but instead came my pathetic moan of her name.

"Who said stop counting?" She knew what I meant, and she didn't care.

"F-four..."

"I'm not going to dump you, baby. Thank me for keeping you around!"

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Aaah!! Five!"

There was a beat as I gasped for air, somehow out breath.

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"OOWWW! Siiiix!"

"Say thank you pussy!"

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Ahh! Th-thank you!"

Another beat.

"Don't forget to count!" Her voice rang with an edge of laughter, and I could tell that she was revelling in my fear and confusion.

"Ugh... Uhmm... Six?"

"That was seven, you dumb little slut!"

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Aaowww! Eight!... Thank you..."

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Yowww!! Nine! Thank you!"

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Ahh-Tenn! Thank you!"

Both of my ass cheeks were on fire, and when she let go of my hair I slumped into the couch, not caring that my poor ass was still exposed, just trying to focus on anything but the lingering pain. I was teetering on the edge, my penis harder than diamond.

So the sudden vibration of the plug nestled in my tiny butthole pushed me over the edge, a cascade of tidal waves crushing me with pleasure that flooded my core and overflowed to my curling fingers and toes.

"Oohhhhmygoodddddd..."

I was vaguely aware of groaning and squirming, my panties soaking wet with my cum. I couldn't parse the overwhelming shame of my tied hands, the buzzing plug in my rear, and the dull throbbing pain in my cheeks, all working in concert to bring my submission to crescendo.

When I became aware again, my head was resting in Cindy's lap- I hadn't even noticed her moving me. She wore the beautiful, devious, vulpine grin, supremely pleased with her torture. In one hand she held her phone, and when she caught me looking she swiped her thumb and the plug stopped vibrating.

"I told you these things were cool. They've got an app! I can see everything on here. Your heart rate, body temperature, how much pressure you're putting on the plug... And of course..." Her thumb swiped down then tapped, and the plug came to life again, making me squeak in surprise.

It vibrated more gently than before, but my shame and discomfort were worse. My penis was limp, and the floodwaters of my orgasm receded against waves of shame. My tied hands, the effeminate noises I had been making, how I had begged Cindy to punish me, my rosy ass and soiled panties... All were enough to mortify me individually; together they crushed any traces of ego or masculine pride I had left.

And now Cindy's continuing torture forced my shame to the top, humiliation stacked on humiliations. My penis was limp, and my weak cum trickled down my thighs uncomfortably, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The buzz was alternately pleasant and uncomfortable; sometimes too much stimulation, then suddenly turning to a deeply shameful pleasure.

Cindy could see (or magically sense) my internal conflict, and she found a way to distract me.

"Now you're being selfish!"

I looked up at her in confusion. What about my predicament was selfish?

"I'm SO fucking wet from watching you cum like that." She smirked as she pushed me back to my knees and gracefully pulled one leg over and across me, so that her crotch was brazenly displayed, sinful black panties providing evidence with a small damp patch. "I think you owe me. Eat my pussy, bitch!"

I wasn't happy about it, exactly, but I couldn't object, still quivering in the aftershock of my first truly anal orgasm. Plus, I didn't mind eating her beautiful, sweet pussy- it was probably the straightest thing she

let me do.

With little hesitation I moved in to service her. She hadn't pulled her panties aside, so at first I tried to do it with only my mouth, struggling to bite them at the side and pull them across, or licking across her soft skin as I maneuvered my tongue in an effort to twist under or around. When neither option worked, I fell back to licking at her still covered crotch, more than a little embarrassed but hoping that Cindy would appreciate the effort. From the occasional giggle, I could tell that Cindy was enjoying my performance, whether for comedic or sexual purposes.

But eventually she grew bored of my ineffective approach and pushed me back to my knees. She stood and shimmied, gracefully dropping her panties to the floor.

Then she sat once more on the couch in front of me. This time, however, she scooted down in the seat, lifting both legs into the air and looping her arms through to hold them to the sides. Her beautiful vagina was totally exposed, hairless and glistening in the light. Just below, her toned cheeks split to reveal a perfectly puckered asshole, pink and... somehow cute.

I was so shocked by Cindy's posture, the lewd exposure, that I simply sat and stared. I was unable to accept the obvious implication.

Cindy was happy to prompt me,

"Lick my pretty little butthole baby."

I was frozen in indecision. Just idea was so wrong... Yet she had just done the same for me. Her firm gaze locked onto mine. She could hear my thoughts, plain as if I spoke them,

"Come on, it's only fair." She pouted mockingly, eyes alight with rampant fire. The intensity of her stare shook me. There was utter confidence and command, but also a strange hint of vulnerability. The combination made my decision for me.

I tipped forward and fell to her exposed crotch, unable to control myself with my hands still tied. I landed with one cheek on the smooth skin of her thigh, and I could feel her muscles shift as she bounced me down towards her holes. With my mouth an inch from her puckered butthole, my nose was almost directly in her engorged mound. Overwhelmed by the scent of her arousal, I found the courage to open my mouth and haltingly poke at her anus with my tongue. As I made contact, I could feel her shiver, and heard a low moan that sounded raw and animalistic.

Emboldened, I closed my eyes and repeated the tentative prod, following up with a more solid lick right over her opening. I shouldn't have been surprised, but she tasted good; sweet and girly, just like the beautiful pussy I was eye-level with. It made it easier to keep going, to wiggle my tongue around as I dragged it across the orifice, to put more force behind my pokes. She let out louder and louder moans, and even squeaked when I managed to squeeze just barely inside of her, feeling the tight hole slip around my wet, probing tongue.

I liked feeling a measure of control over Cindy's pleasure. Because of it (and the subtle, constant vibration in my own ass) I began to feel my penis stiffening once more underneath the tight fabric of my wet panties.

My returning arousal made me more eager, and soon I was thrusting my whole head in and out between Cindy's legs. She brought one hand to casually massage her clit, and I opened my eyes again to watch her fingers expertly caress herself, hand gliding back and forth, slick with juices. Her outer labia were engorging and flushed, and it made me even hornier to see the evidence of my effect on her.

It didn't take long for my neck to become tired, muscles aching at awkward exertion. But I continued, pushing through the discomfort. It was worth it. The humiliation, degrading forced orgasms, name-calling and frequent abuse; it was all worth it for the look on Cindy's face. I could just see that look as I peeked over her swollen pussy. Her head was titled back, eyes closed and a blissful smile lighting up her features. She was so gorgeous. I was where I belonged.

It was almost bittersweet when she lowered her legs and slid back up the couch; I was glad for the relief to my neck and mouth, but disappointed I had failed to make her cum. But Cindy didn't seem upset. Instead she offered me a brilliant grin and deep kiss on the lips, her tongue worming and prying around my mouth. When she pulled away, the second buttplug was already being pressed back into my mouth. Then she was standing next to me, pulling me up by my arms, forceful, but not painfully so.

She marched me around to the middle of the room, directly in front of the door. She held a pillow from the couch in her hand, and threw it onto the floor before pushing me down by my shoulder, skin soft but grip implacable. When I was on my knees, she patted me on my head condescendingly.

"Chin up... push your ass out..." I followed her instructions as best I could, awkwardly arching my back to follow both commands. "Now don't. Fucking. Move." She spoke calmly, but there was a clear statement of menace, a steel that sent a shiver down my back and scattered the questions growing inside me.

I could hear her heels clicking away from me on the hardwood floor, the sound of my bed shifting as she climbed on. Then there was a pause, and as it stretched on I could start to hear the blood rushing in my ears, my heartbeat in my throat getting louder, nerves tensing in anxiety. It was a relief when Cindy started texting; I could hear the impacts of her fingers on the screen, the soft buzzes of the phone in her hand. She chuckled softly at whatever she received. Then a soft moan, more telltale texting noises, the click of a camera shutter. Was she taking a selfie?

Before I could further understand the consequences of that sound, yet another drove it from my mind. It was quiet and wet, a rhythm punctuated by Cindy's gasps. She was masturbating, watching me, taking pictures. It suddenly dawned that she could be taking pictures of me. My heart raced, and I could feel another shiver wrack its way across my body. I bit down on the plug in my mouth, feeling my asshole clench sympathetically. It surprised me to realise that both plugs were softly buzzing now, and I sucked on the one in my mouth to relieve the slight jittering against my teeth. I focused on the sensations, trying my hardest not to flinch, to turn, to do anything that would incur Cindy's wrath.

Just as I thought I was getting comfortable, the plugs simultaneously jolted inside me, prompting a jump and muffled shriek of surprise. They quickly returned to their previous subtle buzz, and Cindy let out a chuckle between her moans. I almost made a mistake then, desperately wanting to turn to see her, curious at what she was doing with her phone, yearning for her beautiful, evil smile. But she sensed my intention,

"Don't you dare fucking move, Sami!"

I froze. And we waited. And waited. Minutes stretched on. I was too baked and nervous to tell how much time had passed. It had already been dark enough outside to have lights on when we arrived, so with no view of the window I could only guess that it had become fully evening. Yet we waited even more, until I was sure it had been at least twenty minutes, at least a half hour. But then I would reason with myself that it could only have been five, tops. And back and forth I went, my wheels spinning like a car's stuck in mud.

I kept as still as I could, but it was quickly a difficult task, my legs uncomfortable underneath me, begging to be stretched. I wanted to drop my erect posture, but every time I slouched Cindy would hiss or curse at me, and out of fear I would push my chest and ass out further, renew the contortion of my back and hold it as long as I could.

And then, when I thought I could hold it no longer, I heard the jangle of keys, the now familiar clicking of the door to 001 unlocking.

Cindy giggled loudly, and her heels clicked onto the floor.

"Daddy's home!" Her voice rang out with a pure, unfettered glee.

My stomach dropped, and I vividly remember thinking; 'oh fuck.'

It was Jaxx. Jaxx was back. Cindy had been texting him. He couldn't see me like this. What would he do? He would probably get violent- or worse. I suddenly flashed back to being in the locker in high school. To being totally helpless.

My courage failed me. I had to get out of there. If I could make it to the bathroom, I thought, I could lock myself in, untie myself, find some avenue of escape.

As the door flew open, I spit the plug from my mouth and began to try to get to my feet. I was unsteady with both hands tied, and when I was half up, I suddenly realized both of my legs had fallen asleep.

I wobbled for a moment, trying to keep my balance, but the pinpricks started in my legs, and with a gasp I pitched forward. With no hands to break my fall, all I could hope was to minimize the damage. I fell onto my right side, shoulder and knees cracking hard against the ground, grunting in pain.

Then it felt the plug in my ass explode into motion, pulsing violently, so hard it felt as if it were jumping inside of me.

"OooOOHHH! Ah! Ahhhhh!"

My wordless exclamation was nearly a scream. I thought I came hard before; this was a reckoning. There was too much motion in my tightly-wound asshole, each vibration overstimulating me more, sending tsunami after tsunami to batter down my walls. I was barely aware of squirming and convulsing, my tiny, worn-out penis shooting frantically, my watery semen leaking from my panties to drop onto the floor below me.

Then I was yanked by my head, hoisted up, until my toes scrabbled for purchase on the wet wood where I had just collapsed. Jaxx's infuriating smirk was mere inches from my face. He was holding me up, one meaty hand wrapped around my skull, thick digits threaded through my hair. He studied me for a moment, ignoring my grimace of pain and quiet whimpers, then leaned his head back to let out a sharp laugh.

"Hahah! Holy shit Cin... You made her a fuckin' dime!"

He was wearing the same clothes he had been earlier that day, a tight white undershirt showcasing his absurd fitness and an ultra-cool black leather jacket with matched black jeans. His eyes ran up and down across my body, taking in the angelic lingerie, hungrily undressing me. I felt the familiar flush spread from my cheeks across my face and down my neck; I was exposed and at his mercy, hanging helplessly in his hands. When his inspection was done, his cold grey eyes locked onto mine. A shiver of pure fear ran down my spine.

"Fuck yeah, she's one hot slut." That was still directed to Cindy, but his next words were for me, "Hi Sami. You had me hard as fuck today- 'till your bitch friend interrupted. You want to finish what you started?"

I shivered, remembering how he had cornered me, humiliated me in public. My penis was soft, exhausted by Cindy's delightful torture. I wasn't horny at all anymore, feeling only the compounded post-cum shame. Thankfully Cindy had turned the plug off. My lips quivered as I tried to stutter out 'no,' but Jaxx wasn't interested in my opinion. Instead his hand shook my head up and down in an affirmative, and he grinned widely while he moved me like a puppet.