College Chronicles Ep. 08 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were so reassuringly heavy, so hot, and I just loved how it felt when my tongue ran over them, how loose skin dangled out of my mouth and into my chin when I took them into my mouth. Jaxx groaned in pleasure and surprise at my enthusiasm, eyes widening ever-so-slightly, and the hum passed into me through him, meeting the buzz of the vibrator at my center. I was so absorbed I almost entirely forgot about Cindy, like Jaxx's balls and I were the only things in the world.

But Cindy wouldn't be forgotten. As I gobbled at Jaxx's nuts, I felt the pressure of her thighs pressing onto the back of my head, pushing me further into Jaxx. Only then did I realize I had broken eye contact with him- at some point during my ball worship I must have closed them in distracted pure bliss. They flew open with my panic that I would incur Jaxx's wrath.

Luckily, he wasn't even looking at me (though for a moment, I was disappointed to find I wasn't his sole focus). Cindy had pressed against me to kiss him, and now they trapped me between their waists as they made out. Their kissing was passionate, tongues writhing and hands roaming each other's bodies, all with my face still planted in Jaxx's heaving ball sack, his cock resting against Cindy's exposed midriff.

I liked the heat of Jaxx's heavy balls in my mouth. I loved the buzz of the plug vibrating in my rear. I enjoyed being dressed up, sensual and feeling more attractive than I ever did normally. But it was the final detail, the two ignoring me as I played the filling in their debasing sex-sandwich, that really turned me on, made my penis begin to stiffen and twitch in my twice-soiled panties. The idea that I was secondary, furniture to help these two divine beings get off, fanned the flames of desires I hadn't even knew existed a month previous.

As I struggled with the emotions my situation was bringing to the top, Jaxx yanked his sack from my mouth. I couldn't process the abrupt departure in my overstimulated state, my tongue still wiggling, a pathetic mewl of need dropping from my lips.

Then Cindy's hands were on the back of my head, holding me steady against her legs. Jaxx slid forward, one hand pointing his cock towards me, where it poked my nose and slid down my wet cheek.

"Open up Sami," Cindy spoke in a light lilt, bubbly and fresh, "Daddy's gonna fuck your pretty face."

I did as I was told. Then his cock was invading running over my tongue and stretching the sides of my mouth. One of his hands gripped my head, winding a lock of my hair around a few fingers. He pressed forward, grinding his pelvis into my face, and his long shaft surged deeper than he had before, spearing into my throat.

\*\*Ghluck\*\*

I gagged as he pushed in, and he swiftly sawed back out, holding my head in place while he drew back his cock and thumped me with the spongy tip once on each side.

"Ahh!"

I gasped in surprise, pain, need for air, and pleasure all at once. Jaxx took my open hole as an invitation, repeating the thrusting into my face.

\*\*Gluck\*\*

"Gahh!"

Another desperate breath of air. Jaxx was stabbing again, and I had to focus on keeping my mouth open, desperately trying to breathe through my nose as he went to town on my face. Soon his strokes were too quick for his cock to leave my mouth, stuffing the full thickness deep into my throat.

I may have blacked out as he used me. It certainly felt more like an assault than sex, as I barely held onto consciousness at best. In a strange way, it reminded me of the worst times being bullied. But in those I never had the soft, soothing presence of Cindy at my neck, her firm grip reminding me of her protection; she knew best. So as Jaxx pistoned in and out of my mouth, I relinquished my fears and put myself entirely in her hands.

My clearest recollection was realizing that I wasn't getting even half of his shaft with each thrust. It would have been a sobering idea, if I'd been in any condition to consider it.

Other than that, the battery was a confusing, desperate blur. When he finally withdrew from my mouth entirely, I nearly collapsed, head spinning. I couldn't stop coughing and choking, my body heaving violently. My face was soaking wet- tears had run down in streams, no doubt trailing mascara across my face, and mixing with the spit drooling from my lips and chin.

The plug was still rumbling inside me, but it had become almost an afterthought in my duress. The sudden renewed awareness drove a long, tired, repentant moan from deep within me.

"Nnnghhooo..."

"Shhh... shh babe. You're okay."

Cindy was on the floor with me, cooing soothingly, one hand stroking my mussed hair. Her hair glowed, and her eyes smouldered with green fire. The other hand traced it's way down my back, gently pulled one thread of the rope that bound my hands and easily undid the knot.

Relief flooded through me as I dropped my arms for the first time in what felt like ages, rubbing my wrists where the rope had chafed. She remained close, just in front of me, speaking in a calming voice, like you would to a panicked animal or a small child.

"Shh... Look at me, Sami, look at me."

I was unable to raise my head, too scared of the consequences. Now the game was over? I would be pushed outside, humiliated on display for the entire campus to mock. Or maybe this was only an appetizer to my torture, where they would rape and humiliate me in all sorts of ways. At the least Cindy would mock me for my disarray, insult me for the drool hanging from my mouth and the soft grunts I couldn't stop every time the plug shifted in my butt.

She took my chin firmly in one gentle hand, tilting my eyes up to meet hers. I dawdled, eyes darting around, looking for excuses to delay the revelation. But when I finally did meet her eyes, I was surprised to find a light of compassion. Her expression was warm, notes of concern and sympathy tinged with a slight wry humor; the type that said 'I'm laughing WITH you'. When she spoke, she answered unspoken- even unthought- questions,

"We had to do it like this, or you wouldn't have gone along."

I opened my mouth to disagree... or agree? I couldn't say 'I would SO have let Jaxx fuck my face!' While I decided, she steamrolled over me,

"Shhh it's okay. Just admit it. You're having fun."

Her expression turned devious, and on the word 'fun' her hand slithered inside of my panties and grabbed my little penis, which was as hard as a diamond. She began tugging slowly, gently, as if she knew how raw and abused I was feeling. At the same time she held my gaze from an inch away, in a look so charged I could virtually see the electricity in the air.

"Aren't you having fun, Sami? Tell me you're having fun baby."

Her breath was hot on my face, and the fire in her eyes danced and raved as she whispered just for me. Then she moved in to kiss me, and I melted. She was sloppy and aggressive, not a care in the world for the mess still on my face and dripping from my mouth. One hand looped around the back of my head; a light, sensual touch that I collapsed into. Her tongue gyrated in the usual incisive, aggressive way. Throughout, her hand kept stroking my penis tenderly, like someone might caress an injured bird.

She broke away from me again and my chest heaved for air; I was literally breathless, teetering on my knees, head lost in clouds. Her hand still caressed me, the plug in my butt still vibrated. God, I was so fucking hard. Again.

It took me a moment, but I answered her question,

"I... I'm... I'm having fun." I don't know if I believed it, but I didn't want her to stop.

She winked, and stuck her tongue out the side of her mouth, devastatingly gorgeous, excruciatingly lewd. Despite everything, I couldn't help falling head over heels for her all over again. She knew the effect she had on me; the deal was sealed.

"Now let's make his big fuckin' dick cum."

As if by magic, the horse-cock in question intruded between us. Cindy squealed in genuine glee, then began to lovingly lick up and down the shaft, her eyes still glued to me, pointed with unspoken command.

After just a moments hesitation, I followed her lead, sticking my tongue out of my mouth and leaning in slowly. My tongue ran down his scorching, pulsing shaft, and Cindy's eyes flared, just inches from mine, her own long tongue writhing along on the other side of the broad spear. Her eyebrows creased, then she tilted her head to look up, eyes wide as saucers. I could hear her voice in my head; 'goor girls make eye contact!' so I tilted my own head to match hers.

Jaxx wore his signature cocky smirk, not trying at all to hide how pleased he was with the two sets of lips pressed to his dick. His cellphone was in one hand, recording our duo-blowjob, and I felt myself flush with heat. Before they had been forcing me. Now I was willingly participating. I knew that the video would be bad for me, but it was way to late to protest. I focused on staring into his endless, dark eyes, ignoring the camera the best I could. Jaxx's eyes caught mine, and he somehow sensed my surrender.

"Fuck that's good girls... You make a good team..."

We licked and worshipped his cock feverishly. At some point I realised that I had brought my hands up, was using one to jerk off his cock while the other steadied me against his rock hard abs. I couldn't keep my thoughts straight, overwhelmed by the feelings and noises in and around me- but most of all, Jaxx's ridiculous, indecent tool.

Then Cindy shifted, so she was directly in front of his dick, and pushed herself down aggressively, shaking her head and still moaning gratuitously. I was shocked to see inches disappear down her gullet, more and more until she gagged. But even then she didn't pull of his rod, holding herself down and drooling around his pipe. She didn't get it all in, but she got a lot more than I had. Finally she yanked her head back, gasping for air. I thought for a moment she might have been deterred; then she lit me up with a brilliant smile before spearing herself enthusiastically down his cock again.

One of her hands found my neck, and gently guided me down to Jaxx's crotch. Realising her intent, I happily buried myself in the wrinkled flesh of his warm ball sack again. This time I didn't forget to look up, to find Jaxx luxuriating in our activities, head thrown back, groaning deeply. He was no longer holding a phone, and at that moment laid his hands heavy on our heads, one for each of us. His strong fingers gripped firmly at the base of my skull and pushed me deeper into the warmth of his groin. The strength of his touch, the masculine stench of his crotch... If my mouth hadn't been so full, I might have thanked him.

"Ohh yeah cunt... lick my balls. Uff... Fuck..."

The words of encouragement brought a surge of emotion that only confused me more. I couldn't identify the strange feeling, so I pushed it back down and focused on trying to draw another grunt of pleasure.

We stayed like that for another minute, then Cindy pulled me from his balls by my hair and buried herself deep in his crotch, rubbing her face against his shiny wet nuts. I was nervous about alternating to be in front of Jaxx's veiny sword again, but he seemed happy to let me do the work now, and quickly I began bobbing on the mushroom tip of his cock. Every now and then I even had the courage to try to take it a little deeper, tolerate a quick gag in a pale imitation if Cindy's expertise. I tried to make up for it by jerking him off, both hands rubbing the sides of his cock, unable to get all the way around.

I entered a sort of meditative state, as much focused on all the stimulation as I was on my physical actions. So when Jaxx roughly grabbed a handful of my hair, I thought for sure I was about to get face-fucked again. It was a pleasant surprise to instead find myself forced back face-to-face with Cindy, his other hand with a similar hold on her. He pushed us together, and Cindy was already initiating a lustful embrace, both of us licking each other more than kissing.

Jaxx's tight, almost painful grip held me up just on the tips of my knees while Cindy's tongue explored my mouth and her buttplug buzzed inside me. Her hand reached down once more, now fondling my small bump through my panties, and I felt a rising deep inside me. I was going to cum again.

I had closed my eyes when we started kissing, and I was shocked to feel a sudden intrusion between us, slimy and throbbing with heat. I knew what it was before I opened my eyes.

Jaxx still had Cindy by the hair, pressing her basically against me, face to face. He was sliding his fat meat between us, using our pretty little mouths as a new pussy to fuck. While he thrust between us, grunting aggressively, Cindy's emerald eyes never ceased sparkling, and every other thrust I could feel her tongue curl around and brush against mine.

I gasped and nearly swooned as my little penis began to jump and twitch in Cindy's hand, shooting a third, pathetic wet dribble into my panties. I couldn't stop my body from wriggling and jerking as my muscles surged and slackened uncontrollably. I would have fallen to the floor, except for Jaxx's strong hold on my hair, which pulled painfully at my scalp. Cindy was still stroking my prick as I squirmed and moaned; I automatically kissed and licked and slurped at her sweet tongue and his savory meat.

Then Jaxx bodily spun me by my hair, throwing me onto the couch like I was a rag doll. My head thumped against the backrest and my knees clattered together. I sprawled, dazed, still twitching from aftershocks of my orgasm.

With no warning, Cindy was on the couch next to me, half-straddling me, our arms and legs entwined and her face once more pressed against mine. I could feel Jaxx's presence looming over us as his voiced rolled out with a low chuckle.

"Ohh fuck yeah girls... Get.. uff... ready... For a hot... shower!"

Between Cindy's kisses I looked up at him from the couch, and he was slowly stroking his pole, which was pointed directly at me. His last words came out in an almost snarl, and were punctuated by a prodigious kick from his member, jerking and waving like a loose fire hose.

Cindy and I both gasped as his first long, heavy rope of cum erupted over us; Cindy's transforming into giggling and squeaking in pleasure, mine a low moan of pure, inarticulate submission. His hose kicked again and again, each sending a new trail of thick jizz across us. It was in our hair, across our legs and abdomens, and most of all spraying on our faces, even as we were mid-sloppy make-out session. A generous amount made its way into our lips, and Cindy's tongue efficiently pushed the musky, salty load into my mouth. It felt like he kept going for ever, more cum than I remembered from our previous encounters, more than I ever imagined could come from a real-life dick. Before long I felt like a glazed donut, sure that I had an icy-white, warm layer of cum covering my entire body.

Eventually, when most of the shower had subsided, Cindy broke away from my face and began using her fingers and tongue to collect the pools of stray semen across our bodies. I lay in an exhausted daze, unable to tear my eyes from Jaxx, who still stood over us, milking the final drops of cum out of his still erect weapon.

He was an adonis, a sculptured god; his muscles rose and fell rhythmically as he took deep calming breaths after his explosive orgasm. Despite my ordeal, I couldn't help but feel lucky- blessed- to be in his presence. He thought I was hot; beautiful like Cindy. I didn't believe it fully, but the evidence was strewn all over our bodies. For a moment I felt empowered; I had something Jaxx wanted. It was a submissive power, a power that made me give up control, but maybe that was better for me. To follow instructions and please him.

Cindy broke my thoughtful reverie as she came back up to kiss me, her mouth comically puffed out. Despite the obvious context, it surprised me when she pulled my hair back and opened to release a load of sticky, still-warm cum, dribbling it into my mouth. I gagged a bit at first, but not wanting to disappoint her or our stoic audience, willed myself past it and swallowed as quickly as I could, licking my and Cindy's lips for every last drop. I was getting more used to the ides, and by the time Cindy stopped scraping the excess off me I couldn't say I minded the taste of Jaxx, hot and heavy in my mouth.

When Cindy had cleaned me (relatively), Jaxx gave a satisfied grunt and walked to the bathroom. We still reclined on the couch, basking in a mutual post-sex haze, Cindy gently caressing my hair and occasionally mumbling dirty compliments for my performance; 'good girl,' 'so sexy,' 'cumslut,' 'hot little cocksucker.' I was too embarrassed and tired to do more than smile frailily in response, but the naughty honors fed the warmth in my belly that had ignited with Jaxx's lustful, predatory gaze.

Eventually Jaxx came out of the bathroom, sitting down at his desk as if he hadn't just thoroughly 'battered' us. Cindy helped me up and led me to the bathroom, legs trembling like a newborn deer, arms clutching to her for security. She removed the buttplug from my tired anus, then pulled me into the shower with her. We took our time, luxuriating in the hot water, her washing every surface of my body and frequently pausing to kiss me ardently, with a passion and energy I struggled to match.

When I was clean to her standards, she gave me a simple pair of black panties to cover my nudity and marched me back out into the main room towards my bed. Jaxx was still sitting at his computer, but no one said a word, and I was happy to collapse into the bed when Cindy pushed me. She climbed in after me, and I curled up against her, passing out within minutes of hitting the pillow. I think that night's sleep was more peaceful than I've ever been, my exhaustion cowing the rush of thoughts, feelings, and flashbacks that my long-form apology to Cindy had introduced.

Maybe I wouldn't have slept so soundly, if I knew that hurricane Jaxx had one final tempestuous storm surge left to push me wholly from Sam to Sami.