College Chronicles Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking bitch, right?"

I couldn't help look at Aurora, who didn't seem to hear her. Then Cindy was louder, to the room.

"Come on, let's go get changed."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bathroom, and Aurora offered a parting shot at both of our exposed backs.

"You should, you both look like shit!"

Cindy shut the door, sealing us away from her, and I turned and lost the control I'd kept, falling into her embrace, sobbing out confession.

"She's s-such a... She s-said... that you... I can't believe I... I used to like her!"

Cindy rubbed my back, pulling me tighter to her.

"I didn't know she was going to be here..."

She trailed off, and her regretful tone made me wonder. What was going on? Why did she sound so serious? How could she not have known Aurora would be present? If Jaxx was going out, it was a safe enough bet she'd be in tow. But the moment passed so quickly I might have imagined it.

"Don't worry about that CUNT!"

Cindy yelled, as if intended for Aurora, then pulled away and laughed at my shocked expression.

"Seriously, don't worry. I'll take care of her."

Her smile was devilishly beautiful, and her eyes raged with fire that demolished every concern I had. Her voice danced around the bathroom as she sang out.

"Come on, let's get HOT."

She reached around to slap my ass playfully, and I jumped and giggled, tears drying quickly in her radiant presence. Pinching fingers pursued, and I squeaked and fled further towards the shower. I began to shed my clothing, eager to shower with her, but she issued calm instruction from across the room.

"Get started without me, I'll jump in in a sec."

All my nerves gone like dust in a wind, I called back playfully.

"Ughh, hurry up!!"

Her dawdling was good however, gave me some privacy to douche, preserve a facade of dignity. While I was squatting over the toilet, she rooted around my cabinet, I assumed testing the variety of makeup products I had available.

I waited to nag her again until I was in the shower and the water was running hot down my body.

"Cinnn, come on!"

"Oh my god, chill bitch!"

Her tone was playful, and I stuck my head out the shower curtain to find her advancing on me, stripping as she tiptoed like a predator stalking prey.

"Why do you wanna shower with me so bad, anyway?... You... Little... PERV!"

With a shout, she jumped into the shower, and I mock screamed as I defended myself from her groping hands, before pushing into her arms, giggling until I pressed my mouth to hers with urgency that came from my heart.

Suddenly I realized I was so horny, I was already nearly humping Cindy's leg. Something about talking to Aurora had pressed a deep and hidden button in me, stifling up energy inside me to an insane pressure, begging for release. Maybe it was her cruelty... It happened the same way with Jaxx, with Cindy... Maybe I was broken inside, a little...

But it was a thought for another time. Cindy's groping hands caressed my ass, squeezing and lifting me into her, and I refocused on the sensations she provoked. I loved the tender warmth of her mouth, surrendered to her forceful, kinetic tongue pushing inside me. There was no question of leading or following, just losing myself in her sensuality, trying to remain standing under my own power, unable to reciprocate aside from sucking on her tongue.

When Cindy pulled away I was lightheaded, badly in need of breath. I'd barely taken one when the lustful fire in her eyes stole it again.

"Ugh... You little slut! You KNOW I can't keep my hands off you..."

Those very same hands released their hold on my cheeks and began to roam my skin. One traveled up, sliding around my waist and along my midriff until she reached my chest, where she cupped a small breast and tweaked one of my diamond hard nipples. The other hand remained low, slipping around the outside of my ass and then slithering between my upper thighs, her fingers encircling my shame. She stroked me lightly with all her digits, and I shivered under the hot water, whimpering and collapsing further into her arms.

But then her lips were gone as she pushed me out to arms length, releasing my clit from the gentle embrace. Admonishing words were a rude awakening from that sublime feeling of being hers.

"Oh my god, no! Bad girl! Later! We need to get ready!"

She spun me around, as if to deny herself from temptation, and when I felt her hands on my back, I closed my eyes to enjoy the massage. I held my tongue, even though I so badly wanted her and didn't understand why we couldn't fool around. What were we doing that was so important and mysterious? But I knew she wouldn't tell me, so just savored her touch.

She didn't totally stop teasing me, but refrained from most of the usual intimacies. I turned around to face her again but wasn't allowed to touch at all; my first and only attempt met with a slapping hand, a disapproving frown.

"No! Be good!"

She spun me around again, delivering a hard slap to my bare wet ass. Then a finger ventured between my cheeks, and I jumped at the unexpected intrusion.

"Oh, no!"

Her laugh was clear and free, her voice brimming with mirth.

"Don't be so dramatic... it's not anything you haven't done!"

Yet she relented, returning to cleaning us both. Taking care of me. I couldn't hold in a sigh. But it wasn't the time, not with Aurora outside and whatever they had planned for the night awaiting me.

When we finished in the shower, I was feeling a little frustrated by Cindy's teasing and that mystery, growing more daunting by the second. I had to wrap my wet hair in a long towel; she hadn't let hers get wet. When I straightened she had some of my lotion ready, and it was sweet and feminine rubbing into my skin as she did the same.

There was a brief peaceful silence, until I ruined it by asking a question that had been planted by Jaxx's coy mention that morning, burning at the edge of my consciousness since Aurora's foreboding hint.

"Uhm... Cin?"

"Yeah?"

"Wha-... What are we doing tonight?"

"Sami, you--"

For once, I cut her off, anticipating redirection, bulling forward regardless.

"--I know, I'll find out, but... Aurora... she said Jaxx was gonna... Do... Something... to me..."

Cindy mumbled something I couldn't hear under her breath. When she looked up, her face was the radiant smile that drove away the rain clouds of my worries.

"She's just fucking with you. Don't let your history make it more than it is. Ignore her."

She put one hand on my shoulder and looked deep into my eyes, her understanding endless.

"I won't let you get hurt. I promise."

I blushed mildly as she saw right through me. I couldn't even say it, I was so scared we were going to another club. But her promise was soothing balm to that aggravated fear. I trusted her deeply, what other choice did I have?

I nodded, and Cindy's smile grew brighter, if that was possible. Then my hand was in hers, and she yanked me across the room and pulled a bathrobe around my shoulders, setting me before the mirror to work magic.

First she grabbed my towel and roughly dried my hair, then took my blow dryer and brush and set to styling me. It was a quick job, a simple, effortless soft bend that left my golden hair cascading down my shoulders, stark against my pale skin.

Then came out the foundations, concealers, brushes and sticks. She was going all out, and lost herself joyfully in the process, humming and dancing around me. Working on details of my look, she began to question me about a welcome, totally different topic.

"So what's Christmas going to be like?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like, what's your family like? Do you have lots of sisters? Or brothers? Do you guys fight at the holidays? Do you host big family parties? "

Her and her emerald eyes grew wide, flashing with a mirthful flame against the dark fire of her hair.

"Ohh, don't tell me... Are you one of those families with tons of big inflated decorations?"

"Oh my god, noo!"

I laughed at her ridiculous assumption, then stiffened when she clucked disapprovingly at my unexpected movement. After a second, I answered with more care.

"Uhmm... No we... It's my mom, dad, and younger brother. We--"

"--Wait, you have a brother?!"

"...Yeah?"

"I can't believe I didn't know that!"

She motioned for closed eyes, and began to apply mascara to my face, continuing the line of investigation as she worked.

"So what are they like?? Tell me EVERYTHING!"

"Uhm... Well my dad's kind of old-fashioned, and my brother's a fucking douchebag. But my mom's the absolute sweetest person in the world. You'll love her."

"Real momma's girl, huh? Shoulda figured!"

Despite her levity, my stomach dropped at her words, which prompted a realization. Timidly, I voiced the concern.

"W-wait... Cin..."

"Yeah?"

She was doing something different to my eyes, maybe applying fake lashes, or shadow. I was glad they were still closed; I don't think I would have been capable of speech, with her luminescent gaze fixing me.

"Uhm... th-they... my family... don't know... I'm... uhm... Sami..."

"Oh of course, babe! Don't worry. We'll butch you up, it'll be like Sam never left."

Her voice was warm with humor, dismissive but somehow understanding, and even with eyes closed I could feel the gentle heat of her compassion. Just like that, the anxiety was solved; she would help cover my changes, she would know what to do.

Cindy continued her diligent ministrations on and around my eyes; her questions weren't done either.

"Okay, so sweetheart mom, old-fashioned dad, douchebag brother... What about Christmas celebrations? Are we going to see extended family?"

"Uhm... No... We don't have much family close by... My... We'll go to see my grandmother in a home on Christmas day... But it's just a couple hours, and you don't have to come--"

Realizing how unappealing it must sound, I rushed to cover up the invitation, desperate not to lose her company. I shouldn't have worried, Cindy was in with me all the way.

"--Oh shut up, of course I will! I'm dying to meet everyone! What about high school?"

I was stumped by that one, not even understanding the question.

"Wha-... what about it?"

"Well, you must have friends around in your hometown, right? I'm so curious about high school Sam!"

I hesitated. Could I really consider anyone I'd known in high school a 'friend'? Would anyone even believe that I'd be with someone as perfect as Cindy? For that matter, would they even believe that I was Sam anymore?

She could sense my discomfort, honed in on it with uncanny accuracy, a mock pout pulling at her face.

"Aw, are you embarrassed of me?"

I was embarrassed, just not of her. I struggled to explain.

"No it's... I just... You're... You're too good for--"

"--Open!"

Her voice cut through mine, yanking my eyelids open, and even wider when I saw myself reflected.

Just partially done, I was beautiful. She'd worked art, highlighted my bone structure and smoothed any sharpness. My eyelashes were thick and longer than ever before, and the smoky shadows above set off the whites of my soft, dark doe eyes. My heart skipped a beat when I saw my own face; she always outdid herself.

There was work yet to do, grabbing me by the cheeks and pulling me close. Her fiery jade eyes were everything, and I mirrored the kissy lips she made. Then she set to tracing with liner pen, watching her hands, not looking at me with those bonfires for once. I still felt her heat as she spoke, voice melodious and confident.

"We're going to see people you know. We'll show those dumb fucking hicks what they missed out on.... No offense."

I pondered for a moment, but there was no arguing. As she pulled her hands away, I agreed.

"No... You're right. They are dumb hicks."

A wry smile was her only response as she turned. In her brief absence, I became slightly more aware of everything else in the world. Was that the buzz of voices from under the door? Who was out there with Aurora?

But no time for worries, as Cindy turned back. Just a day earlier, she had painted my nails a vivid shade of apple red. The tube of lipstick in her hands carried a matching shade that brought equal flush to my cheeks at its sheer indecency. Cindy smiled again at my blush, but didn't comment, leaning in and gently applying the stick.

"We'll make them so jealous, you'll see. The best revenge is looking good."

I wasn't sure that was how the saying went, but before I could question her, she leaned back, finished. In the mirror, the deep red of my plump lips flamed against the shimmering whites of my eyes, the pale skin of my face and body. My eyeshadow and wide brown eyes sold the absolute naive virgin look. I really hoped we weren't going to a club-- a look like that would get me in trouble.

I wasn't really shocked by myself, though I felt like I should be. Maybe it was the early look spoiling a reveal, but I think there was something more. I was growing used to seeing myself like that; a gorgeous, refined nymph. A girl from car commercials or the movies. I wanted to look like it all the time-- it provoked feelings I couldn't name, rolling and crashing in me like calamitous thunder and apocalyptic lightning.

"Come on, help me!"

I jumped at Cindy's barked instruction, hastening to her bidding. With my assistance, she was done her own makeup in a flash; a basic, understated look in stark contrast to my elaborate mask. Then she danced across the bathroom to the white bag with our clothes, which was hanging in a hook from the door.

When she spun with bag in hand, her grin was pure dire intent; predatory, as fox-like as the day we met. I shivered under that powerful gaze, frozen in place, doomed prey. In a flourish, the white bag was cast off, and she brandished our outfits like weapons of my destruction.

The first I saw was exactly the same candy cane striped thigh socks, little green dress and matched hat as Aurora wore outside. Then I was stumped, eyes trying to parse out the second outfit. Another copy of the elfen get up? But I couldn't see anything among the folds of fabric and plastic.

When Cindy pulled the two hangers apart, I understood why. It was barely there, almost nothing to hang. There was a skimpy little bottom-- more bikini or panties than real clothing. The fabric was checked red and green, very Christmassy, and they were decorated with an elaborate, shiny red bow, like you would see on the top of a gift. Hanging below the bottom was a long strand of the same green and red checked fabric, with red ends... A scarf of some sort?

She shoved the less adorned hanger into my hands, then stepped back, shedding her robe and pulling up a red g-string. She grinned when she caught what must have been a shocked expression on my face, and prodded me into motion.

"Come on, put it on! I got it especially for you..."

"But Cin I... I don't know--"

"--Don't know?! Don't know about what?"

Her disappointment and frustration was obvious, a beautiful scowl pulling her face. I lost all impetus, struggled to answer.

"I d-don't... It's... so... It's nothing!"

The scowl disappeared, and the gorgeous smile I coveted returned.

"Oh, it's not THAT bad! And so what? You're gonna look so fucking sexyy!"

She wasn't giving an inch to my whined excuse, her tone playful but firm. Losing hope, I tried again.

"B-but... I can't... In public?"

"Sami, TRUST me."

She stepped in again, so close I could smell her freshly showered scent, and looked deep into my eyes.

"I won't let you get hurt. You trust me! I know you do."

I did, it wasn't even a question. I struggled, grasping for another excuse while her piercing eyes shredded all my thoughts.

"...Yeah... But... How do I... Put it on?"

"Oh my godd, it's not that hard! Panties or no?"

"Whu-... What?"

"Are you gonna wear panties under the bottom??"

I was still a little confused, too embarrassed to ask her to clarify again, sure I must have misunderstood.

"Yuh-... Yeah?"

Cindy clicked her tongue in judgmental disappointment.

"Aw, such a chaste girl. Alright, come on, hurry up!"

She flicked her wrist, and a skinny strip of fabric smacked me in the face. I winced at the contact, but managed to catch the missile as it fell down my front, barely still holding onto to the rest of my clothes. Somewhat obviously it was a pair of panties, as lustful a red as the nail polish and lipstick. I couldn't help but blush again as I dropped my robe and slowly pulled them on, strangely self-conscious about wearing underwear instead of going commando. Cindy was uncannily able to do that sort of thing to me.

It didn't help that it was a scandalously thin thong, barely even concealing the tiny bump of my clit. Somehow, I was even more self-conscious with it on than I had been naked. It drove me to hurry in pulling on the gift wrap bottom, hoping it would provide a greater level of modesty-- in vain. They barely covered the panties, leaving a little hint of shiny red visible just at the edges. Worse, the elaborate bow sat right at the curve of my buttocks, sticking out like some sort of perverse rabbit tail.

I tore my eyes away from the mirror for Cindy, fully dressed, elf hat at jaunty angle, watching me with an amused glimmer in her eye. She advanced, picking up the long piece of what I still doubted was clothing.

"Oh fine, I'll help. You're lucky you're so fucking cute!"

I looked down shyly, blushing at the compliment as she wrapped the fabric around my chest. With a deft turn and weave of her hands, it clung to my back and stretched around my sides. Then she pulled a magic move, and it was a perfect red bow on my chest, dead center. The fabric underneath stretched across my small, perky breasts, pulling them up and highlighting my hard nipples.

I stared at myself in the mirror. It was too indecent! There was no WAY I could go out like that! I turned to Cindy, ready to bawl, but she had already worn down my defenses. Her blindingly brilliant smile demolished my weak cry.

"I ca--"

"--Oh my GOD Sami! You're incredible!"

She spun me to face the mirror, and the honesty of her compliment resounded as I took myself in.

Long, flowing blonde hair down a shapely, thin neck. My natural good looks, enhanced by Cindy's makeup. Thin, toned shoulders and chest, with hints of breasts bundled under the decorative strip of fabric. My exposed midriff, the clearly defined abs that I'd worked so hard on. A tight, rounded ass, exaggerated by the just as tight thong bottoms, barely protecting what little modesty I had. My legs were lithe and athletic, and had the appearance of refined length, even if I wasn't that tall.

I was breathtaking. A dream girl, unreal to myself. And with the clothes I wore, and how much skin was on display, there was an obvious conclusion. I was a present for someone, just begging to be opened and played with.

Maybe I came to the obvious answer then, deep in my subconscious. But whether naive, traumatized, or just a little stupid... I didn't realize.

Cindy produced two pairs of strappy bright red stilettos, and I sat to put one on without complaint, sobered and silenced by the unbelievable sight before my eyes. I was reeling, too shaken to stand when I was done fastening the shoes. Until I glanced up and caught Cindy's look.

Her face was stretched in a wide grin, one she'd worn as she watched me take myself in, and she shot me a lewd wink and grabbed a hand to yank me to my feet.

"Can't wait to unwrap you later, little slut."

She was so genuine; not a hint of flattery or subterfuge. I wasn't the most astute of social cue readers, but if I knew anyone, I knew Cindy. She was as authentically impressed by my appearance as she had ever been. Maybe even as much as I was. The last flush she'd sent through my skin, barely fading, renewed easily under her hot stare.

123456...9