College Chronicles Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just one more thing..."

My heart fell again. I'd thought I was finished. What else could she have in store for me? Then I thought twice; every new accessory and piece of the costume stalled our exit from the bathroom, and whatever awaited outside.

My eyes followed her faithfully as she did a graceful spin on bare feet, dancing over to my cabinet and opening the lowest drawer. I quivered, putting together the devious plot before I saw what she held.

In one hand was a bottle of lube.

In the other, one of my purple butt plugs. Larger than the ones she'd used before...

I gulped, a strange mixed clarity and fog washing over my body. No reason to fight the inevitable. I was and wasn't in control, standing up, turning around and nervously pulling my bottoms down my thighs. A whimper escaped my mouth as I arched my back, presenting myself for her, closing my eyes in dreading anticipation. I flinched when I heard the crack of the tube being opened, but then she laughed; high, calm, soothing.

"Ohhhh, such a good girl..."

She was behind me, one hand smacking a cheek lightly a few times. I trembled under her touch and had to tense against the wall and floor to avoid jumping at the gentle strikes. Then the cold, wet, blunt pressure of the plug, sliding down my crack. I whimpered again as it made contact with my rosebud, slid back and forth over the exposed hole. I vainly hoped she might take note, hear my fear, feel the anxiety in my shivering muscles. If she did, she didn't care. My fate was sealed, unstoppable force against my very movable object.

Even in that certainty, I gasped and stiffened my back when she pushed in, the slick cone penetrating me with ease. Though it was bigger then plugs I'd had previously, it slipped in quick, spreading me further and further with no pain, only the vague half-pleasure, half-discomfort that so confused my thoughts. Maybe it was growing familiarity calming me despite the thrum of tense anxiety in my muscles. Maybe it was purely physical, my little asshole worked and loosened by Cindy's thorough fucks.

Whatever it was, I only truly felt a brief flash of pain when the plug reached its most broad, and with one last forceful shove Cindy stuffed me full, my sphincter gripping tightly around the thinner base. I held in a yelp, but couldn't contain the groan as I registered the presence inside me, reflexively clenched around it, domino to another low moan that buzzed in my chest alongside my racing heart.

Cindy stepped over to the sink to wash her hands, and yet another blush bloomed across my pale skin as I realized what I sounded like. Straightening and pulling up my clothes, I mumbled incoherently, not knowing the words I was saying but trying to cover for myself.

"Uhm... Sor... I... That was-... wasn't... It--"

"--Shh! It's okayy!"

She stalked back over; eyes flashing, wicked, foxy smile sharpening.

"It's so cute when you get all flustered and blushy. Just, re-lax!"

Easier said than done, and my heart palpitated as she pulled me in for a kiss, careful and moderate to avoid smudging my makeup. When she broke away, I was still struggling to catch my breath, fidgeting at my intruder. There was a pause, and her face twitched, as if losing control for a second, regained just as quickly. When she spoke, she had to search for words.

"You know... Aurora...... Just try to ignore her, 'kay?"

I knew what she meant, the lapse in joy symbolic of that rare factor which Cindy couldn't control entirely. She was putting kindly an unpleasant fact; 'Aurora won't let up. She's going to be MEAN.' I'd known, even if I hadn't realized it, and the warning let me prepare myself. Forewarned or not, though, I wasn't sure I could take any more sustained alone time with Aurora.

"I-... Yeah... I will... You won't leave me... With her?"

"Noo, of course not!!"

She pulled me in close in her comforting arms, rubbing my back as she spoke.

"You'll be fine anyway! Seriously, don't stress. Jaxx likes her now, but he always finds a new girl."

She extended to arm's length, emerald embers smoldering in her head. Was the expression angry, sad, jealous, or something else? I couldn't tell, and in a blink she was back with a vulpine grin and firm, knowing advice.

"Always. Just keep listening to me, and you'll be around a lot longer than her."

She winked and spun me, giving a last once over. Her hands stroked across my skin; fretted with my panties, tugged at my bow, and played with my hair. They lingered with gentle fondness just a little too long; her eyes went cloudy, just for a second. But I could have imagined it.

"Okay, ready?"

I had too many mixed emotions to truly agree. The bad feeling looming in my mind and the bubbling queasiness in my stomach said no, but I ignored them with gritted teeth and a perfunctory nod. It was time. I trusted her.

"I'm... ready..."

I sounded exactly as ready as I felt, and Cindy couldn't help but hold in a giggle at the irony. The ringing laugh, solar smile; her absolute devilish beauty overwhelmed me, and as she stepped forward I could only give in to her touch.

"Come on, let's have some fun!"

Her strong pull whisked me towards the door, and throwing it open, she revealed a personal nightmare.

My roommate was back, and with the advantage of time Aurora had taken her rightful position, perched on his lap. He wasn't dressed festively at all; a black turtleneck, grey chinos and a pair of elaborate, expensive sneakers. But most of all he was cloaked in the aloof superiority that made him simultaneously infuriating and absolutely necessary.

One of her luxurious hands was pressed against his broad chest, his arm wrapped around her shoulders with comfortable intimacy. It sent a knife of jealousy through my heart, reminding me I was nothing to either of them, any relationship with Jaxx a figment of my dreams. They were beautiful, dominant gods; I was a worm next to them, unworthy to even be in the same sentence.

As if sensing my foolish imposition, their eyes raised and I caught the full force of both at once; Aurora's piercing blues fit for a wight, Jaxx's the endless fissured slate that stretched for miles even across the room. I froze under the power of those four luminous watchers, stuck in place, waiting for a lightning bolt to knock me through the ground where I belonged.

But strangely enough they froze as well. It took me a moment to register slackening jaws, the dumb surprised stares for once on someone else's face. I couldn't help a small smile curling my lips, brought a hand up shyly to hide behind some hair.

Aurora's eyes had held an icy, smug twinkle, which faded into wide-eyed astonishment as she took in my makeup, trailed down across my mostly exposed, gift-wrapped body. Her sight reached my heeled feet and started back up, and surprise morphed into fuming frustration. The injustice furrowed her brow and set those frosty eyes to high beams.

Jaxx though... His expression was pure lust, tongue nearly hanging out of his mouth. He straightened in his seat, eyes scanning me quickly and repeatedly, unable to decide where to look first, or choosing everywhere. His attention had a gravity, his arousal an intoxicating repercussion. My head was suddenly light and floaty like I'd taken a big hit or reached a mountain top, and every visible inch of my skin (which was most of them) went hot, flushing bright red. I was a little surprised there was enough blood in my body to fuel yet another blush-- but where Jaxx was concerned, anything was possible.

Then his milky-way eyes found mine, and he realized I was staring back. I fell into the cloudy expanses, and a barely bashful smirk spread on his face in confident and amused acknowledgement of his momentary lapse of control.

"Damnn Sami, you got me fucked up!"

At that, Aurora came back to her senses, and looked to Jaxx's awestruck face, eyes darting between us for a second before she found words.

"What the fuck, Cindy?"

Cindy, brimming with smug amusement at Jaxx's reaction, barely noticed Aurora's anger.

"What?"

"I thought we were all wearing the same thing!"

"Oh, yeah... I found something different for Sami."

It wasn't really an answer, and by now I was curious too, but I could tell from her laughing tone that it was all Aurora would get. She knew it too, and let the issue drop (momentarily) with a frustrated

"Ugh!"

Then there was another stretching moment of silence, as both returned their attention to me for a second look. Their eyes were heat rays, boiling me to cringe as the pressure of their ogling met the pressure of the plug inside me. Jaxx's blistering sexual energy bore down on one side, Aurora's bristling contempt on the other. Cindy behind was no help; I could feel her building amusement, knew it was at my awkwardness, result of the situation she'd engineered.

Jaxx finally broke that second silence, his smirk lewd like he'd forgotten the gorgeous girlfriend perched on his lap.

"So... 'Ror said you got the room like this by yourself?"

He gestured at the neatness of 001, and I jumped in place, shocked to be spoken to, and about my cleaning, of all things.

"Uhm... I... Yeah... "

I didn't know what to say. What did he want? But his smirk turned into a surprisingly kind, genuine smile. The kind of smile I should have been so much more afraid of.

"You're a good little maid, huh?"

"Uhm... I... I guess... I... Like cleaning--"

"--Wowww, SUPER interesting. Jesus fucking christ I need a joint to get through this."

Aurora's voice dripped with sarcasm as she cut through my stuttering. She had absolutely no patience for any of us, and stabbed Jaxx in the chest with a demanding finger.

Jaxx handed over a joint that appeared from nowhere, and for the briefest of seconds shot Cindy an eyebrow-raise over my shoulder. Unable to see her, I couldn't tell if it was in response to something she did, or use her response to infer his meaning. Then his eyes slid back onto me, and every question was erased by the slow, lascivious trail up my body. When he caught my eyes in glacial expanses again, he wore the gentle boyish smile from moments earlier.

"Shit, this is the best it's looked all year. Good work."

I couldn't handle the sustained kindness, my sight fleeing to the floor, flush refusing to fade. Why was he being so nice? He had to know how he was affecting me.

"Uhmm... Thanks..."

"Maybe you'll have to start cleaning up for me more often."

Jaxx posed the statement almost like a question, but Aurora couldn't stand his kindness either, and took opportunity in my overwhelmed pause to break back into the conversation.

"Oh my GOD we get it, the little bitch cleans."

She turned her head slowly away from Jaxx, and I trembled when her piercing blue eyes landed on me. When she spoke, her voice dripped with spiteful sincerity.

"Come take a hit, pussy. You deff need to chill the fuck out."

I started to step forward, instinctively following commands, longing for the hazy gauze to soften the edges of Aurora's barbs. Then I remembered myself, looked over my shoulder to Cindy for advice or permission. She was already reaching out to give a soft prompting shove forward, so I timidly advanced.

Reaching the couch, I lowered myself careful to perch on the very edge, opposite end of the furniture from Jaxx and Aurora. My skittishness was too obvious, and Aurora laughed loud and free as Cindy unceremoniously shoved me down the couch and took my end spot. I ended up more trapped than I liked, in the turn of the couch, only a half seat away from my highschool dream-turned-nightmare girl.

"Oh, come on! I won't bite!"

Her smile slowly transformed into a related expression, but slick and dangerous, sharp enough to slice tendons.

"...Yet..."

The scariest part was not knowing if she was joking. But I didn't have time to worry about it, because she quickly leaned towards me. I flinched, and she laughed again, pushing the joint into my fingers. As she retreated, one hand lingered, slowly stroking down my thigh.

I didn't pay attention, lifting the J, inhaling deeply, closing my eyes against the dizzying headiness of holding a cloud of smoke in my lungs. I could feel stress release from my tight muscles, slumped backwards into the couch, dropping one hand to nudge Cindy, silently asking to hold her hand. She read my sign and granted that wish, grabbing my hand to hold in her lap. Her other deftly swiped the joint from me as soon as I leaned away from my second inhale, and I could empathize with the slight loosening of her grip as she experienced the same release of tension.

Aurora had seen our hands' movement, though, and couldn't let it pass without comment, disrupting my new calm.

"Aww that's soo cute... You fucking... odd couple: a dyke and a sissy faggot."

Aurora barked out the insults brightly, giggling at her own joke, and it took us a second to register what she said. When it hit, Cindy and I spoke at the same time, me with hesitant indignation, Cindy with anger finally overflowing.

"Hey, don't--"

"Alright that's fuck--"

"--'Ror."

He didn't shout, but the single sound from Jaxx's mouth, with his ringing baritone, in the crisp, disapproving tone he took, was like a thunderclap silencing the room. All eyes swung to him, waiting with bated breath for his ruling.

"Quit that shit."

The edge to his curt instruction was all we needed to hear. He wasn't mad, but there was impatience behind his enigmatic eyes that was volatile and unpredictable. He didn't look at me, barely looked at Aurora. I couldn't help wonder for a second if he was defending Cindy, me, or just the general peace. It hurt to think that I was probably last on that list.

Aurora was frozen by his admonishment, her mouth in a small o. When she recovered, it twisted into a scowl, and I thought she might lash out again, braced myself for more cruel words. But she reconsidered; huffed, closed her eyes, tossing her hair back with a flippant hand. When she reemerged, there was a suitably chastened grin.

"Sorry girls..."

She looked from Cindy's face to mine, apologetic, but with just a little too much lively sparkle behind her electric blue eyes.

"...I'm not used to sharing."

Then she turned to him, her true audience. I followed her attention; he smiled, and I wished he was smiling at me. His broad arms reached out to pull her in, and he nibbled on her lobe, or kissed her neck, or whispered in her ear. Something intimate and cute and sexy.

I couldn't bear to watch, a churning in my stomach rising quickly. Instead I turned away, tugged at Cindy's arm until she leaned over, hissed in her ear.

"What does she mean?"

She paused, chuckled, leaned in. Her breath was hot, sending shivers down my spine.

"Stop. Worrying!"

Then, at full volume,

"Come on, someone get me a fucking drink!"

"Fuck yeah!!"

Aurora finally agreed with Cindy, raising her voice in eager enthusiasm. Jaxx looked between the two girls, who stared back at him expectantly. His eyes flitted over me once, twice, then rested on me for a split second. But I was no help, hemmed in on the couch between the girls. So he gave a heavy sigh and stood with resignation, muttering complaints.

"Fine, lazy bitches."

Jaxx sauntered over to the fridge, taking his sweet time. He didn't jump to a rush when he reached it either, dawdling as he opened the door, perused its contents. Like an afterthought, he called over his shoulder.

"What do you want, Cin? What are we playing first?"

"Screwdriver-- and another for Sami! And grab a shot glass! Have you ever played quarters?"

She ordered for me, and it took a second to realize that the question was also aimed my way. It was a silly thing to ask; she'd been present for 99% of my college experiences, must have known the answer. My response was quiet; bashful, ashamed of my inexperience.

"What... What's quarters?"

"Oh my god, where have you been?"

Aurora chimed in before Cindy could respond, and bowled ahead while I avoided looking at her.

"There's going to be a shot glass on the table, and a quarter. Game is, if you can bounce the quarter off the table and into the shot glass, you get to choose who has to drink."

I could feel her watching me as she spoke, had a sort of bully-sense for when someone was taking pleasure from my obvious signs of fear and avoidance. Yet I still looked down, even as Cindy squeezed my hand.

"Person who drinks takes the next shot. If you miss, it goes to the person on your right. And you drink, obviously."

"It's really fun, I swear."

Cindy whispered in my ear, intimately, and I looked up to meet her fiery green eyes. But they shone with pleasant warmth, like a big campfire on a cold night, warding off the chill that was Aurora's presence. Cindy gave me the strength to bring my head around to look at Aurora's face, and I found her staring at me, expression eerily neutral. I mustered a little more courage, found words.

"Sounds... fun..."

She threw her head back and laughed at me again, and I felt my heartbeat in my ears, clenched a fist. Why wouldn't she stop being cruel? I wanted to say something... but even with Cindy's bolstering presence, I couldn't bear confronting her. So my eyes drifted back to the floor, my hold on Cindy's hand a little tighter.

There was a brief, awkward silence between the three of us. Aurora fiddled with something in her hands, and music came on through Jaxx's speakers, a variation of an edm genre.

Then Cindy sighed in relief.

"Finally!"

I brought my head up to find Jaxx walking back over, red solo cups in hand, his formidable presence blocking out the lights as he reached our end of the couch and handed one drink to Cindy, who turned it over to me before accepting the second, continuing.

"Thanks. Make them how I like them?"

He cracked a scampish grin, and I was momentarily jealous of Cindy for how he treated her, never as cold as he could be to me.

"Oh yeah, strong as fuck."

His attention slid, and I was suddenly skewered by those granite grey eyes. He winked slyly, and even sitting my knees wobbled.

"Don't drink too quick."

I tried to respond, but all that came out was a weak, nervous giggle. He didn't stop to hear me, turning away, going back to retrieve two more drinks for himself and Aurora. When he returned, he threaded between the couch and low table, collapsing into the empty seat next to me.

I don't know where I'd expected him to go, but his sudden closeness shook me; made my heart race and my forehead sweat and my mouth go dry. Or was that the weed? I took a sip from the cup in my hands to hide my nerves, and winced immediately. It was VERY strong, but after the initial bite, the sweetness of the sugar and orange soothed my offended senses. I took a second sip for good measure, gritting my teeth against the burn. Even worse, I shifted, and suddenly became aware of the plug lodged in my butt. Not that I'd forgotten, it had just... Faded into the background. But an unwary move had provoked it, and I barely contained a squeak behind a cough.

No one else noticed. Jaxx had set a handful of shot glasses on the table; he was leaned away, mumbling with Aurora in hushed tones while Cindy was practicing bouncing a quarter into one of the glasses. She made one cleanly and looked up with a broad grin; my bewildered face only fueled her amusement.

"Killed it! Alright, let's play!"

The second half was said louder, in Aurora and Jaxx's direction. They turned, readier than I was.

"Don't get cocky. Remember last time?"

"Yeah, yeah! I hadn't eaten all day!"

Cindy struck out her tongue at him, and then winked at me. I didn't know what to think. What had happened last time? I fidgeted nervously, a little overwhelmed.

But we were starting the game. Cindy had the quarter, so she went first. Another perfect shot.

123456...9