College Cock Sucker Graduates

Story Info
After a Submissive College Cock Sucking Adventure...
861 words
4.43
15.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some guys are just born to worship fat dicks. After my 4 year college run, bobbing on that glorious fat knob, I had a few years with only occasional dick sucking (those incredible stories for another day). For a true cock sucker this just wasn't acceptable. I needed a girthy pipe to suck - on the regular and, I was looking for it.

I moved to CA after school and had a good tech gig at a pretty big startup. I didn't think I'd find worthy braciole on the job but that changed when Damien was hired. He's an A type with a good personality, sense of humor and a no bullshit style. Olive skin tone, handsome, 6'4"ish, broad and a little older. I'd say he's about 41. He's a cyclist so has some big, strong, beefy legs. I ride too so chatted him up about his routes and riding group and we started to have lunch on the regular with a group of tech employees. Turns out he's been married since his late 20's and has no kids. Of course I wondered what this big man was packing but took him as 100% straight.

A bunch of lunches, a few rides and I managed to get him alone at a Friday happy hour. Went for as many tequila shots as I could and when he asked me about my GF, I took the opportunity to get dirty fast. I told him she was a little annoying at times but gave amazing head so I was hooked. He laughed and to my surprise was just as candid. Told me his wife is amazing in every way and he loves the sex but he basically doesn't get head. What?, I said incredulously. He explained...well, let's just say she can't accommodate me so we pretty much just gave up on it. I guess I couldn't hide my excitement because he jokingly said: don't get so upset it's not your dick that's not getting sucked; we both had a good laugh. I quickly ordered another round after which I told him he had to try 1 last shot of some special mescal I had at my place; I was just around the corner, we'd have one more and then sober up before calling it a night. He followed me out of the bar.

Once he was on my couch I wasted no time to blurt out - come on man, she can't accommodate you in her mouth? You're joking, right? Oh...you're that curious are you? I won't deny it, I quickly replied. Just as quick his pants were at his ankles, dick in hand. Feast your eyes, faggot, he said mockingly. How did you know, I said, starring at a stunning, enormously wide hog. Oh please, it's completely obvious, get down and service this giant beast. I've been waiting for you to eat my cum all night, let's go, work for it bitch boy, show me what you can do.

What a wide slab! Damn! It was just enormous. A mushroom head glistening like a small apple atop what looked to be a three inch wide shaft. Short, so a definite choad but what a great dick. Chiseled, perfect, thick, man meat just waiting for my mouth. Of course I immediately dropped to my knees before him like the hungry cocksucker I am; but, unlike Dan, Damien just kicked back, fingers interlaced on top of his head, like a king waiting to be properly serviced. No instruction just cocksure anticipation of my work. Well...I took that heavy beauty in my left hand and felt the weight and girth, I was overwhelmed with excitement. What a piece! Holding that dick I descended under him to lick his big, heavy, hanging balls. I got him good and hard gently sucking, licking and soaking his balls and feeding those heavy hangers to myself with my right hand. The salty taste almost made me shoot in my pants. He began to spread his legs wider and sink deeper into the couch, relaxing for his expert suck off.

Keeping his balls tight in my right and stroking that mac truck with my left, I came up to the glistening crown and stuffed my mouth with it. Using my invaluable college training, I kept my lips and the edge of my hand together as I expertly pumped away, sucking and stroking his huge man meat synchronized like Olympic swimmers. I sucked and sucked lost in the feeling of overwhelming size and cock power. He started to slowly thrust in rhythm with my sucking, fucking my mouth with that oversized head. He suddenly grabbed my head with both hands, holding me down on him as I felt the first blast of hot cum hit the back of my throat, he pumped the rest of his load out into me which of course I swallowed down with pride and joy. I wiped my sloppy, wet face on my sleeve as he pulled up his pants. He walked out simply saying: "looks like I found my new cock sucker. Good work faggot." So happy to have found a worthy bone for my dedication...