College Days Pt. 03

Story Info
Danny needs to work off some energy.
2.5k words
4.77
2.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up that Friday with a big goddamn smile across my face. I only slept a few hours, but I didn't care. I felt great. I looked down and I still see my cum crusted on my abs and chest. Most of Bodhi's cum was out of my ass and stained into my sheets, along with a mixture of sweat, soap, and shower water. The unique combination of smells brought me back to the events of early morning and I started getting hard right away.

I immediately grabbed my phone and look up Bodhi's text he sent himself last night and I send him one myself.

'You up?' I asked him.

I looked at the time and see it's 7:36. Bodhi mentioned he had class later, but didn't say when. I chose not to have class on Friday, so I was in no rush to get anywhere.

I started stroking my hard cock, replaying the events of early morning in my head. The thought of Bodhi's mouth on my cock, the feeling of his cock in my mouth and ass. His lips on my lips. I wanted to feel it all again. I wanted Bodhi.

My phone dinged. It was a text from Bodhi. 'Yeah, I got class in about 20.'

'I can work with that.' Was all I said back.

I could see he saw the text, but he wasn't responding. I got a little worried until I heard a knock on my door a minute later. I got excited. Somehow, I knew it was him.

I get out of bed, still naked, and answered the door. Luckily, it actually was Bodhi and not my dorm advisor. He was standing there in just a simple T-shirt and jeans, but damn it if he didn't look good anyway.

I grabbed Bodhi by his shirt and pulled him in here. Before he could say anything, I shut the door behind him, pushed him onto my bed, and I jumped him. I attacked his mouth with kisses and he responded in kind. I knew we didn't have much time, so I started unzipping his jeans and reached my hand into his pants to feel his hardening cock in my hands once again. I knew it had only been a matter of hours, but I already missed it.

Bodhi broke the kiss and spoke up. "Didn't get enough last night?"

"Hell no." I said. "Besides, you said you're about to go to class."

Bodhi smiled at me once again. "Then you better get to it."

I smiled back at him. That's all I needed. I kissed him briefly once again before I go down to his dick. I don't waste any more time. I take his cock and plunge it into my warm mouth. Bodhi moaned softly as I sucked his hard cock, taking more in as I go.

I grabbed Bodhi's hand and placed it on my head. He took the hint and grabbed my hair, guiding me up and down his shaft. I moaned onto his cock, which just made Bodhi moan more. I think it was safe to say we were both in our happy place.

As much as I was loving his cock in my mouth, I wanted more. I slipped his cock out of my mouth and ask, "Could you fuck me again?"

Bodhi looked at the time. He contemplated it for about a second before replying, "Yes, but it has to be quick."

I smiled and didn't waste any time. I let go of his cock and slipped the rest of his jeans off his legs. He was about to get up before I gently pushed him back down. He was confused for a second until he saw me get up and straddle his lap. I lowered my ass onto his hard cock. I aligned it with my hole and pushed it in. With my saliva and the fact that we had sex hours before, it made it much easier to slide his cock into my ass. It still hurt, but not as bad as last time. But that didn't stop me.

Once I got his cock all the way in, I started going up and down on it. Soon, I was practically bouncing. Bodhi grabbed my hips, moaning and grunting as he helped guide me along his cock. I was moaning now too. I tried to keep it down, but it was difficult. His dick felt way too fucking good.

Bodhi grabbed my dick and started to furiously jack me off as he fucked me. It only took a few seconds before I screamed and shot ropes of cum out of my cock and onto Bodhi's abs, chest, and his chin. My orgasm made me squeeze my ass on Bodhi's cock, which made him go over the edge as well. He grunted loudly as he shot his hot load into my tight ass for the second time that morning.

When we finally stopped cumming, I pulled his soft cock out of my ass and collapsed next to him. When we catch our breath, I lean over and kiss him passionately. He returns the favor, his hands wrap around my bare back as he pulls me into the kiss.

After a minute, he breaks the kiss and looks at the time. "This was great, but I have to go to class."

"Skip it." Was all I said.

Bodhi laughed. "Did I turn you into a cock slut already?"

I smiled at the thought. "It's quite possible."

Bodhi smiled as he got up off the bed, cleaned up, and zipped up his pants. "I can't skip, but we can always do this again later."

"When?" I immediately asked. Maybe he was right about the slut thing.

"I'm not sure." He said to my disappointment. "I have class most of the day, then I work tonight."

I was sad, but I couldn't expect him to be available all the time. I just responded with, "Okay."

Bodhi leaned down and kissed me. "I'll see you soon."

With that, he smiled one last time and left for class. Once again, I laid in my bed, now covered in a new layer of my cum and sweat as Bodhi's newest load was leaking out of my ass, and I couldn't be happier.

I still had lots of energy, but no one to play with. I figured maybe it was a good idea to work some of this energy off. I decided to go to the gym and hope that helped. I don't go as often as I'd like, so this seemed like a good excuse. I got up and cleaned myself up. I wanted to take another shower, but I figured I'd wait until after my workout. Hopefully the smell of cum won't be too noticeable once I start sweating again. I put on a loose shirt and some shorts and I head out the door.

When I got to the gym, it wasn't very crowded. It was still early in the morning, but I saw Ryan on one of the treadmills. I go over and take the treadmill next to him as I say hey.

"What's up, man?" Ryan asked. "I don't usually see you in here in the mornings."

I replied back, "Yeah, I had a lot of energy this morning. Figured I'd come in and burn it off."

"I get it." He said. "What's got you so worked up today?"

I think back on Bodhi and smile, but I quickly hide it away and reply, "Not sure. Just needed a release, I guess."

Ryan didn't catch my smile, or if he did, he didn't follow up on it. "Yeah, I get like that too. I usually come here in the morning to work out. It's a good way to start my day."

He wasn't wrong. I was feeling pretty good. Granted, I've had great sex right before coming here, but the workout still felt good.

Ryan and I workout together for about an hour and a half before we call it. We were both really sweaty, and after everything, I desperately needed another shower. I smelled strongly of sweat and cum. There's no way Ryan doesn't smell it on me.

"I'm going to hit the shower." I told Ryan.

"Cool, I'll join you." He said back.

I didn't think he meant anything by it, but the thought of seeing my friend naked got me excited. We got to the locker room and there were a few guys in there talking and changing. I took a few quick peaks as we found our lockers. We started stripping down and I got a better look at Ryan. He clearly spent a lot of time at the gym. I was staring at his flat abs, imagining my lips and tongue on them as I pull his shorts down....

I snapped out of it once I see Ryan staring at me staring at him. I turned away enough to avoid his gaze and hide my growing erection. I was waiting for Ryan to yell at me or give me shit, or anything. But he said nothing. I glance over and he's wrapping a towel around his waist. I guess he didn't notice or he didn't care. I tried to put it at the back of my mind when I wrap my towel around my waist and we head for the showers.

When we get to the showers, I notice right away that the showers here are set up just like the showers in our dorm. No single stalls. Just doubles, quads, and one very big stall. I find a double stall and walk right in. Ryan followed and entered behind me. I was a little surprised Ryan chose to shower with me. I'm sure it meant nothing, but I was both excited and nervous about it.

We started up our showers. We were both facing each other, but I was trying like hell to not look at him. I tried to look anywhere else but him, but I failed miserably. I tried to think of anything else besides where I was right now, but I couldn't. I was getting hard and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Could you get my back?" Ryan asked.

I woke up from my daydream. "What?"

"Could you do my back, dude?" He asked again. "It's easier with another person."

"Oh, yeah sure." Was all I said. I tried to contain myself, but it wasn't easy.

Ryan turned around. I grabbed his soap and lathered it up in my hands and placed my hands on his bare, wet skin. It was softer than I imagined it would be. Sure, I've touched him before, but nothing like this. I rub my soapy hands up and down his muscular back. I make sure to get his sides too, occasionally reaching the front by his abs too. I reach his lower back just above his ass before he turns around and says, "Your turn."

Before I turn, I noticed he's hard now. So am I. Neither of us mentions it though. I just turn around and wait for his touch. Ryan lathers up his hands like I did before. I feel electricity shoot through me once I feel Ryan's hands on me. He started on my shoulders and worked his way down. He moved closer to me. I felt the tip of his cock brush against me a few times and it took everything in me not to grab it.

Ryan kept rubbing my back with his soapy hands, occasionally reaching my sides and front like I did him. A switch flipped in my head and I chose to go for broke. I turned around and looked Ryan in the eyes. We said nothing. I got down my knees in front of him, staring at his hard cock. I looked up at Ryan, who wasn't protesting. I grab a hold of his cock and I hungrily plunge it into my warm mouth.

Ryan let out a gasp, running his hand through my hair as I engulf his member. He wasn't as big as Bodhi, but I loved having him in my mouth. He tasted wonderful. The shower water splashed against my face as I took more of him into my mouth.

Ryan then placed his hand on the back of my head and pulled my mouth into him more. I started choking, but I didn't dare stop him. I just tried to relax and breathe though my nose. After several air-gasping seconds, my throat was relaxed and Ryan starting fucking my mouth. He moaned a little louder now. I'm sure whoever may have been in the the locker room at that time thought there was something going on, but neither of us seemed to care at that moment.

Ryan fucked my mouth for a few minutes before he grunted loudly and shot ropes of cum down my throat. The feeling of his warm load hitting the back of my throat excited me like no other. I grab my cock and jack it furiously. I was so turned on by this, it only took a few seconds before I blew my own load all over the shower floor.

Once Ryan and I stopped cumming, I licked and sucked up any cum left on Ryan's cock. Once I was satisfied, I took Ryan's cock out of my mouth and stood up. Ryan said nothing, so I said nothing. We finished up our shower and shut the water off. We dried up in silence. We stepped out and saw the same guys in the locker room as before still talking to each other. No change there. I saw another guy in a towel give us a look. He just stared at me for a moment, winked, and then went about his business. I shrugged it off.

Ryan and I continued to get dressed in silence. I started to get a little worried now. Was that too much? Did I go too far? Did Ryan have post-nut clarity and regret it? Does he hate me now? I looked like I was simply getting dressed, but in my head, I was panicking. We got dressed and headed out. We didn't talk about where we were going next, but I decided to head back to my dorm for now. I guess Ryan thought the same thing as we headed there together.

We get to the dorm hall and no words have been spoken still. Ryan gets to the door of his room. I'm about to head to mine before Ryan turns and finally says something.

"You know, I think I can squeeze in another workout after lunch."

My eyes grew wide in shock as I look at Ryan to make sure I understood him correctly. He had this smile that grew across his face that said it all.

"I think I could too." I replied back with a shit-eating grin on my face.

"See you then." Ryan said as he opened his door and went inside. I turned around and went back to my room, smiling the whole time.

That's Part 3! Thanks for reading! I'm working on Part 4 now. I hope to get these out a little faster if I can. Let me know what you think in the comments!