College Days Pt. 04

Story Info
Ryan comes back.
1.1k words
4.57
1.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got back to my dorm and plopped down on my bed. I just wanted to sit there and take everything in. I look at my phone and see it's only 10:30. Barely 7 hours ago, I had my first sexual experience of any kind, and it was with a guy. And not only did I like it, but we had sex again only a few hours later. And I somehow sucked a second, unrelated cock shortly after that. That was a lot to happen in a short amount of time. I really just wanted to take a second and process everything. And in that second? I found that I liked it. Obviously.

Yes, I liked what I did with Bodhi and Ryan. But does that mean I'm gay? Am I still attracted to girls? Am I attracted to guys in general or is the sex just great?

I sat there getting introspective for a few minutes before I heard a knock on my door. I get up and answer it to see Ryan at my door.

"I couldn't wait anymore." He said.

Suddenly, those thoughts I had were forced out of my head and only one thought replaced them: His cock in my mouth again. It's all I wanted then. So I gave Ryan a smile and let him in. I shut the door behind him. When I turn, Ryan already has his shorts down.

"On your knees, slut."

I froze for a second, mostly out of shock. I wasn't expecting Ryan to say that or anything like that. And honestly? I found myself getting turned on by it. I got on my knees like he said. I grab ahold of his cock and look up at him for permission.

"Suck it, bitch."

This new thing he's doing was really getting me going. I didn't even get a chance to take him in my mouth. Ryan immediately grabbed my head and shoved his cock all the way down my throat. I gagged and choked right away. I wanted to take his cock out for a second to breathe, but Ryan held me down. I eventually figured out I had to breathe through my nose. Once I did, my throat relaxed and I could keep Ryan's cock there. And once I could keep it there, it stayed there.

"Ooohh, you like that? You like my cock in your throat, slut?" Ryan talked down to me.

"Mhmm." Was all I could say with a dick in my throat. My vocal chords vibrated on his cock when I did this, which made him moan more.

Ryan then grabbed a handful of my hair and started fucking my mouth. And I mean REALLY fucking it. He was slamming his cock into my throat. Tears were streaming down my face. My cheeks were flushed. Saliva was running out of my mouth like a waterfall. At first, I wanted him to stop, but once I got used to the pain, I wanted more.

Ryan stopped after a few minutes. "On the bed."

I obeyed right away. I got on all fours and waited for my treat like a good boy. Ryan got behind me and pushed his cock against my hole and shoved it all in right away. Even though I fucked Bodhi twice that morning, Ryan suddenly stretching it out with his big dick still fucking hurt a lot. He started fucking me as soon as he could. He didn't start slow or easy. He went from a 1 to a 10 at the drop of a hat.

At first, I was moaning in pain. It hurt. A lot. I actually wanted him to stop. But the pain eventually did subside (mostly) and was replaced with pleasure. I started moaning to the pleasure now.

Ryan did something I wasn't expecting while he fucked me. He smacked my ass. HARD. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I actually jumped when he did it. It took me out of it for a second, but once the shock wore off, I kind of liked it. Ryan slapped my ass again, but his time making me moan in excitement.

"You like that, bitch? You like my cock in your tight ass?" Ryan said.

"Yes!" I almost screamed out. "Yes, I love your cock in me."

"Then take it, whore." Ryan blurted out.

Ryan then pushed me so I was on my stomach. He then used his whole body weight to lay on me and push his cock back into my ass. Ryan then pounded away again on my ass. My cock was pressed into the bed, begging for a release.

Ryan and I kept this up for several minutes, him calling me names the whole time and slapping my ass until it was raw. I eventually came with my cock pressed into the bed, making me moan wildly. After another minute, Ryan stopped fucking my ass. He pulled out and grabbed my hair, brought my head back to his cock, and shoved it right back into my throat. I only had it in for a few seconds before he moaned loudly and shot his load into my mouth and down my throat. Ryan actually pulled it our about halfway through and the rest of his load ended up on my face. Although I wasn't expecting it, I certainly wasn't complaining. The warmth of his cum as it hit my face excited me.

When Ryan stopped cumming, he grabbed my hair again and brought my face back to his cock, forcing me to clean it up. Even though I didn't need coercing, I still stuck my tongue back and cleaned up his cock, making sure to leave it spotless.

Once I finished, Ryan let go of his grasp on me. I looked up at him and it was like a switch was flipped. He seemed concerned. He saw me flushed, hair in a stir, breathing heavily, and covered in cum.

"Shit, you okay dude?" Ryan asked.

"You're goddamn right I'm okay!" I blurted out without thinking.

Ryan had a look of shock when I said that. Hell, I was a little surprised too. We started laughing. The Ryan I knew was peaking through.

"I'm sorry about that, man." Ryan said. I get a little dominant when I'm hard."

"I noticed." I joked. "But after an adjustment period, I liked it."

Ryan smiled. "Good. I'll be doing that next time."

"You better." Was all I said.

Ryan and I chatted for a few minutes before he got up and got dressed. "I've got to head into town before class. See you later?"

I just nodded as Ryan grabbed his stuff and left. I laid back on my bed, still feeling Ryan's handprints on my bare ass, and thought about what just happened. A big smile creeps across my face, and as I drift off to sleep, I think:

Friday is covered.

That's Part 4! Sorry for the short and sweet, but I promise the rest will be longer. Working on Part 5 now. Let me know what you think!