College Daze - The Other Side

Story Info
From Jack’s perspective.
800 words
4.57
3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 04/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up on a story I wrote years ago. You might want to read "College Daze" before reading this one...

Jack's perspective

It was one of those hot and sticky nights. I kicked off my sheet and laid on my bed in the buff, unable to sleep. I froze as my roommate got out of bed, presumably to go to the bathroom. Pretending to be asleep, I heard him walk toward me. I could only assume he was looking at my naked form stretched out, and then he stopped, right next to my bed. What was he doing? Opening my eyes just a bit, I could see him staring at my crotch. Much to my embarrassment, I started getting hard thinking about him looking at me, but I could do nothing to cover myself without betraying I was awake. I watched him watch my cock get hard while I pretended to be asleep. I felt very vulnerable, but it was undeniably erotic. I could feel my dick throbbing in sync with my heartbeat as he looked at my erection. I breathed a sigh of relief as he walked away into the bathroom. I contemplated rolling over, but the voyeur in me wondered if he'd stop for a second look.

I began thinking of my dick, and I wanted to reach down and stroke it before he came back, but I heard him coming back, so I refrainded. I could feel a bit of precum working its way up my shaft. After taking care of his business, he came back and stood over me. My heart was pounding. He reached down and touched the tip of my dick. Precum had begun oozing out. Again, I cracked an eye and saw his hand pull away with a thin line of precum stretching from my dick to his finger before breaking. I rolled my head a bit so I could see if he was hard. He was.

Then, he reached down and touched my balls and, ever so lightly, grazed the length of my cock from balls to tip. It felt amazing and more pre cum was leaking out of my cock. He then put his hand on my balls, but then moved his hand up along my shaft, wrapping his fingers around my dick. He was so gentle, but firm as he began to squeeze, then stroke my cock. I could see out of the corner of my eye that he had pulled out his dick and was stroking himself as he stroked me. Uncontrollably, I moaned, but maintained the illusion that I was still sleeping.

He released my dick, and I could have sworn he licked my pre cum off his finger. He grabbed his dick and touched it to my mouth, grazing my lips. Involuntarily, I licked my lips and parted them just a bit to see what he would do. I felt the tip of his cock lightly pressing against my lips. I opened my mouth slightly and I felt his dick slip past my lips. I had never thought about sucking cock before that moment, but there was no denying how turned on I was. I found myself enjoying the feel of his dick in my mouth as I lightly sucked on it, still pretending to be asleep. I could feel him slowly fucking my mouth. After a few minutes, he pulled out. I guess he thought cumming in my mouth while I was "sleeping" was a bridge too far. Actually, I don't know what I would have done at that point.

A few seconds later, he reached out for my cock and lowered his mouth and he began to suck me off. Oh shit, it felt so fucking good. As he continued, I knew I wouldn't last very long, but he was in control. I couldn't warn him as my orgasm rose. I found myself thrusting my hips a bit as he licked, sucked and stroked my cock. I grunted as my cock erupted. His mouth remained locked on my dick as spurt after spurt of cum emptied. He seemed to have taken my full load. I've had girls suck me off before, but this was the most amazing blowjob I'd ever had.

I watched as Will returned to his bed. I watched as he jacked off, bringing himself to the point of no return. I watched him clean up the cum and sigh contentedly as we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I told him about a fantastic dream I had. I was convinced I had cum, but there was no evidence of a blown wad. He smiled and said he had wished he had such a dream. Should I tell him, or wait and see if he does it again?