All Comments on 'College Daze - The Other Side'

by michaeliam

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice, I would suck off anyone of my married friends in their sleep if I knew I could get away with it OR that they would not be upset if they woke up. This is like two taboo's, taking advantage of someone without their explicit consent and the other, performing a homosexual act on a close friend. The thought of being able to suck off a guy I already like and have a friendship with is a huge turn on for me. Keep writing, I hope it happens again and he gets right into Jack's balls to show how much he wants to enjoy everything about his friend, his scent and taste etc. Maybe Jack should exercise a bit before he goes to bed, leave his underwear on and make Will have to work a little harder to get at his "prize" of Jack's mildly musky cock and balls by getting his underwear off. Will would then be subjected to the trapped heat and scent of his friends crotch as he releases Jack's cock and balls and of course, this all goes directly to Will's crotch as he gets hard and very horny from the excitement the scent of his friend brings to him as he anticipates sucking his friend off again and getting his cum in his mouth. Hot jerk off fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous