College Girl Earns Her Extension

Story Info
One college girl sucks and fucks her way to a degree.
1k words
4.06
19k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadejs
shadejs
15 Followers

You had been late for all my classes, always interrupting my presentations by noisily attempting to sneak in door. More times than not you looked as if you had just came back from a night out. Your hair and makeup still done up from the night before.

Yet it always impressed me how well you did in any essay. Always managing to achieve a moderate to high grade, outstanding considering your poor effort in class. Although I did have to always wait a while on your work. Never in on time, always asking for extension after extension.

Maybe I was too soft on you? I always agreed to them. Letting you have a week here, two weeks there. I think it was the way you looked at me. Those brown eyes and lips that just begged me to kiss them. The tight outfits you wore always caught my eye. I loved seeing your curves on show, your legs out and your top daringly low.

You would bite your lip and then pout as you asked me for 'another week' to complete your coursework. It was a simple assignment, it shouldn't have taken you much longer than a night if you had devoted your time to that rather than nights out.

I know your type, far too busy dancing all night and chasing guys to be studying for your course. Maybe this time as you strutted over to see me at the end of my lecture I wouldn't be so lenient with you.

You were wearing that reddish pink push up bra. I could see glimpses of it as you leaned over my desk. It squeezed those perfect tits of yours together so nicely I had to pull my eyes upwards to meet yours.

You waited until the last person left the lecture room until you asked for more time. I refused. I was sick of you wasting my time like that with excuse after excuse. You were taken aback from my change of tack. The shocked look on your face took a moment to recede before you flew into a mercy mission begging me to give you just a little more time, just 1 day more. I refused again. You were right in front of me, tugging on my arm adamant that you would not give up. Before you knew it you had your arm around my waist and your nose inches away from mine. Our eyes locked you knew exactly what your next move was and so did I. Yet I did nothing to stop it.

Your hand drifted down my chest and abs, feeling my muscles through my shirt. They tightened as you drifted over them, continuing downwards. You bit your lip again as your hand went below my beltline and felt my cock. You squeezed it, still eyes locked on mine, again and again. Playing with it in your hand. Feeling the blood rushing to it, summoning my desire for you right to the surface.

You told me you couldn't fail this course and were prepared to do anything it took to get the credits. That sounded good to me. I couldn't wait to make you work hard for them.

I pushed you to your knees and you knew exactly what to do, flicking your hair back and unzipping me you pulled out my hard cock and started to play with it. Stroking it before taking the head in your mouth. Getting it wet before swallowing more and more of it till I could feel you sucking all of me. Your eyes darted up for my approval, but you could see that I was enjoying myself. I could see your proud little smirk as you continued sucking on my cock.

You were getting me so worked up between your mouth and your hand cupping my balls. I could have came in that pretty little mouth of your right there. But I wanted to try more of you.

Pulling you up I pushed you against the desk. You looked to vulnerable and sexy and you anticipated my next move. Still I little bit of saliva on your lips you waited for me legs crossed over hands behind you on the desk. I turned you around and pushed you over.

Your little skirt barely covered our ass now and I could see your lace thong framing your pert ass perfectly. I squeezed your buttocks, they felt so good in my hands. I couldn't wait to pull your thong to the side and slide my pulsing cock into you. You moaned as I did so, sliding myself right into you.

This is how you earn that extension. Do you hear me?

Yes sir, you replied.

Good girl

I gripped your waist tightly as I pushed into your pussy. It felt so good and I loved the way you pushed back into my cock with gusto. You wanted every inch of my dick filling you up. I loved it when you looked around and I was able to catch a glimpse of your beautiful face. The expressions of lust on it were so sexy. You had me so aroused as you reached down and played with yourself as I fucked you.

I couldn't help but spank you, your ass was just too good not to. Telling you what a bad student you were, how you were going to have to buck up your ideas if you want to have a chance of graduating.

It wasn't long before I could feel myself go beyond the point of no return your moans and thrusts were too much for me to cope with. My fingers dug into your waist and ass tight as I filled your pussy up with my cum. You continued to push back until every last drop was squeezed out of me.

I stayed in you as you played with yourself. Rubbing your clit as I talked dirty in your ear. Threatening you with suspension if you didn't get that coursework into me as soon as possible. I felt your body shake and quiver as you came to my words and those thoughts

Exhausted I staggered back and zipped up my trousers. You fixed up your clothes and collected your bag smirking at me as you strutted out of the room.

You have one week until that work is due I called after you.

shadejs
shadejs
15 Followers