College Girl Sells Dirty Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor said, "Sure."

Amanda said to herself, "I'm not letting these girls show me up. I'm fun and adventuress. This will help me get Steve back."

Out loud she said, "Count me in."

All eyes turned to Steve. He smiled and said, "Absolutely!"

"Let's get naked!" Taylor said gleefully. She stood and pulled her turtleneck over her head. She stood there with her big boobs bursting out of a sexy, black bra. She handed her phone to Gary and said, "You can take my pictures first and then Billie."

Amanda's jaw dropped and she said, "You're going to get naked in front of people you've just met?"

"I'm okay with it," Billie said enthusiastically. He took off his shirt.

"You can leave if you're uncomfortable, Polly Puritan," Taylor said. "Steve's seen me naked. I'm pretty sure the other guys are open to seeing me naked. I think I'm at least partially responsible for the big boner in Gary's pants." She pointed to it and asked, "You got that when you photographed me in my thong, right?"

Gary blushed, nodded, and repositioned his erection in his drawers hoping to make his hard dick less noticeable. It was too late for that. All the women looked at the lump in his pants.

"What do you mean," Amanda asked with a hard edge on her voice, "that Steve's seen you without clothes?"

Taylor looked the short, petite woman in the eye. Then, her gaze dropped to her small chest. She shook her head dismissively and said pointedly, "Relax, tiny tits. We didn't have sex. Every summer there's a family get together at Gramp's farm. We fish, hike, ride horses, and go skinny dipping in the lake."

When she said the last few words, she looked at Steve and winked.

Steve wondered, "What family vacation did she go on? There's no lake. Just a catch basin that fills up when the rain is heavy. No one goes swimming in it. It's a swampy marsh most of the year."

They both looked at him. He was caught flatfooted and was slow to respond. He saw Taylor smile and nod. He played along and said, "Yes. It gets hot there in the summer."

He elaborated, "Yeah. It was no big deal. I'd forgotten about it until you mentioned it."

"You forgot those breasts? That body? Right," Amanda said sarcastically and walked away.

He shrugged his shoulders. Taylor snuck up to him out of Amanda's vision and whispered, "Thanks for backing my story. I lied to get under her skin. What a jealous bitch!"

Taylor and Billie stripped. Everyone watch. The women appreciated Billie's athletic physique. They also smiled approvingly at his hard, upturned dick.

The men watched in silence as Taylor removed her clothes. The tall woman had a nice, hourglass figure. Her wide shoulders supported big, full, tanned breasts. She peeled off her thong. There were no tan lines. She had trimmed and shaved the pubic hair on her abdomen into the shape of a "T". There was no hair around her small, neat pussy.

"Cute design," Gail said.

"Oh my God!" Amanda blurted out. "You not only have big Barbie tits, but you've got the Barbie vagina."

Everyone looked at Taylor's pussy. Her inner lips, the labia minora, were completely contained and hidden inside the labia major. The outer lips were thin and flush with her pubic bone. Her pussy was a neat piece of work with a crevice down the middle.

While Amanda fumed, gritted her teeth, and made a face, Gary took some photos. Taylor sort through them. She deleted most of them. She said, "These two will do. Billie and I are done. Who's next?"

"Our turn," Gail said. "Come on, Gary."

She was wearing blue jeans and a darker blue, V-neck top that showed off her nice cleavage. She pulled the top over her head and kicked off her shoes. She said, "There's no reason to draw this out. Gary sees me naked almost daily. Steve's seen it all too."

She unbuckled her belt and cast off her jeans. She continued her story. "Gary, Steve, Amanda, and I have shared hotel rooms. Last summer, we went to a concert and stayed in a room with two double beds."

She smiled and said, "That night, everyone got drunk and got naked. Us girls rode our guys to screaming orgasms."

"That was a great night. Wasn't it, Steve," Amanda said. She wanted him to remember that evening.

While Gail was talking and undressing, Gary was shucking his clothes off. He finished first. He had big shoulders, big arms, and a barrel chest. His lower body was the same: wide hips and thick haunches. The hair on his head, torso, and genitals was the same shade of blond. His dick was hard and stuck straight out. It was like him: shorter than average, but thicker than a typical dick.

Taylor looked at Gary's prick, whistled, and said, "Damn. That's a fat cock!"

Gail popped off her bra. Her big, tanned tits slid down her chest a bit. Her nipples pointed East and West. The fact that her large breasts sagged or her nipples pointed outward didn't detract from their appeal. She was a big girl with nice, big breasts. She giggled and said, "Yes. He's got a thick one. It stretches me good!"

She shimmied out of her kitten underwear. Everyone saw her trimmed, black bush. The black haired woman was as sturdy as her boyfriend. She was nowhere close to being 36-24-36, but she was hot in the way curvy women can be. She had extra padding in all the right places. She looked sexy.

She stood naked and unashamed. She said, "I realized a long time ago, I wasn't going to look like models in fashion magazines or the slim, wispy women on television. I'm a big girl."

"You're beautiful." "You're perfect." "You're lovely and real." Her friends said. Gary came to her hugged her, kissed her, and then, said, "I love everything about you."

She smiled, kissed him back, and said, "That's all that matters."

Taylor stepped forward and took pictures. She looked at them and said, "These are lovely. Steve and Amanda, you're next."

The pair started to remove their clothes. Amanda pulled off her dark sweater. She had cute, little boobs encased in a bright red bra. Next, she took off her white corduroy pants.

Steve chucked off his sweater and jeans. His erection tented his boxers. After ditching his undershirt, with one quick move, he removed his underwear. He had a nice, hard, average sized dick.

Amanda unsnapped her bra, she hesitated a second, and then let it drop. Her small boobs were alabaster white with long, hard, pink nipples. A kind description would be to say they were athletic -- wide, shallow, muscular breasts. The truth is she was flat chested. Her erect nipples protruded almost as far as her breasts did. She had pronounced tan lines because she'd never been brave enough to suntan topless.

She looked about with concern etched on her face. No one said anything. Tight-lipped, she bent over and finished stripping. She pulled her panties down, stepped out of them, and stood erect. She was a short, petite woman. Slender all over. She had a small, blond landing strip above her vulva. Her significant thigh gap allowed everyone to see the significant meat curtains hanging out of her pussy.

"Okay," Taylor grunted ambiguously. "Amanda, I'll do you first." She snapped a couple of headless pics, showed them to her, and kept the one Amanda preferred.

"You're up, Steve," Taylor said.

"Yes, he is," Gail said and smirked. "Like all the boys are."

She reached over and tapped his erection making it swing and sway. Everyone laughed.

Taylor took the last photo and sent them off. "All done," she said.

"Now what?" Amanda asked.

"This is what I do when Gary and I are naked," Gail said with a giggle. She went to her man, kissed him passionately, and stroked his thick member.

Taylor sashayed over to Billie. She looked him over. He looked her over. "Like what you see?" Taylor asked.

"I do."

Gary broke their kiss, pulled Gail in tight, and said, "My God! You're beautiful." He kissed her again. She responded by kissing him passionately and rubbing her soft flesh against his hard body.

Amanda said to herself, "That's what I want. I want to be loved like that". She went to Steve and threw her arms around his neck. "Are you glad we're going on this trip?" she asked.

He was no dummy. He may not have been in love with her anymore, but he recognized this as an opportunity to have sex. He smiled, kissed her, and then said, "Absolutely."

Taylor looked at the other two couples. She put on a pouty face and said to Billie, "I'm as naked as the other girls. Don't I deserve a kiss?"

Billie took the hint and kissed her.

All the couples groped and kissed each other. Gail and Gary and Amanda and Steve shared the bed. They passionately caressed and kissed their partner.

Taylor maneuvered her man toward the chair and desk in the room. She pushed him onto the seat and knelt between his legs. She grasped his penis and lavished her attention on his dick. She was pleased with its size and thickness.

Gary and Gail ended up 69ing noisily.

Amanda sucked her ex's cock for less than a minute. She never gave head for long or did it as enthusiastically as her partner wanted. She gave Steve her usually weak effort and then rolled over on her back, spread her legs, and said, "Eat me."

Steve was used to this lame move. He obliged her. He said to himself, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of her later. What a selfish bitch!"

The room grew warm. It smelled of pussy and was filled with grunts and groans.

"Oh. Oh! Ohhh!" Amanda cried out. She was the first to come.

Steve stopped licking her pussy and got on top of her. He didn't wait for her eyes to open or her rigid body to relax. He slammed his dick into her.

"Ahh!" she cried out in surprise.

"Oh!" he groaned as his hard dick slid inside her.

She was wet and tight. He didn't show her any mercy. He plowed her hard.

Billie and Taylor looked across the room when Amanda orgasmed. She confessed, "I liked to watch others have sex." She stood and sat on Billie's lap facing away from him and facing the other couples. She made sure his stiff dick found her warm, weeping pussy. His hands quickly found her big breasts.

Gary and Gail also paused when Amanda climaxed and looked at her. Gail was on top of her boyfriend. Her knees were straddling his head. She flipped around, stuffed Gary's stout dick inside her, and rode him. They both groaned as his hard cock slid inside her eager pussy. Gary sat up and sucked her tits as she ground her sex into him.

The room went from warm to hot. Everyone was sweating, groaning, and boning their partner. Billie reached around and fondled his partner. With one hand, he played with her magnificent boobs. He used the other to rub her clit.

Taylor bounced up and down on his nice dick and watched the others fuck.

It wasn't long before she cried out, "Oh! Yes! Yes!"

She came in a big way. When Billie felt her spasming pussy, he thrust in deep and blew his load.

Gary and Gail reached their crescendo together as they often did. They grunted, came, and held each other tight as the most wonderful feeling flowed through their joined bodies.

"Oh, fuck!" Steve exclaimed. He was close. He'd been fucking Amanda in a rapid-fire manner. His stout dick pistoned in-and-out of her love tunnel. She lay there and took it. She wasn't close to coming again. She rarely did from intercourse. She smiled and took pleasure in the fact that Steve would. For her, it meant that she was a great sex partner and that Steve loved her. She was wrong on both counts.

"Oh. Ohhhh!" Steve cried out as his dick exploded. To himself, he added, "Oh yeah! What a good cum bucket."

Then, everyone was quiet. They enjoyed their orgasms. Some had enjoyed having sex in front of people. Others found it an extra turn-on watching people doing the dirty deed. Everyone was happy and satisfied. They began to look around the room and wondered what'd it be like to have sex with some of the other naked people in the room.

Suddenly, the door flew open, Ronnie said, "Christ! You all did have an orgy in my room! I can't believe you did it. My bed's a mess. Get out. Get out all of you."

"Sorry, bro," Steve said sheepishly.

They dressed quickly and went home.

^^^

The next morning around eleven o'clock, cell phones started ringing. The owners confirmed that the trip was on. Taylor got the sizes of the girls and purchased a variety of panties. Everyone made excuses to his or her parents, packed, and was picked up by Steve mid-afternoon. They were off to the mountains.

The weather cooperated. It was cold, but there was no snow or rain. The roads were clear. They had dinner along the way at a diner. It was late when they pulled into the ski resort. Taylor went to the front desk and as promised, a key was waiting for her. They grabbed their luggage and went to their unit.

"Damn! This place is nice," Steve said as the entered the condo. The others agreed. They walked through the unit. It had two bedrooms. A master with a king-size bed and another with two double beds.

Taylor announced, "Billie and I get the master bedroom because my connection got us this place and well, you guys are used to sharing a room." She laughed good-heartedly and added, "If that doesn't work, someone can use the fold out couch in the living room."

Steve said, "That's okay. Without you, the trip wouldn't have happened."

Gail said, "We've shared before. I'm sure we will share a room again. The four of us will be fine in the second bedroom."

Gary was eyeing the bar. He went over to it and announced, "Gary, the bartender, is in the house. What can I get everyone?"

His travel companions hollered out their orders. He expertly made the beverage of their choice. Everyone sat in the living room and savored their drink.

"Ladies," Taylor said, "while you're here, slip off your panties. I need to collect your travel underwear."

She stood, reached under her skirt, and pulled her panties off. She dropped them on the coffee table. Gail giggled, undid her jeans, took them off, and then, took off her panties. She held them out and asked, "Do I get another pair?"

Billie, Gary, and Steve smiled and stared at her trimmed pussy.

Taylor went to her suitcase, opened it, and pulled out a bag. She said, "I have panties for all." She pulled out a department store bag. She grabbed the correct size and handed each woman a pair of bikini underwear. She slipped on one herself.

Gail rubbed the underwear and said, "Wow! These are nicer than any I own. Is this silk?"

Amanda felt the fabric and said, "These are nice." She began getting undressed.

"Yes. They are silk," Taylor said. "Franklin has requested that we wear underwear in a variety of styles and materials. I will be dishing out the undies of choice twice a day."

Taylor returned to her suitcase and pulled out another bag. She placed the content on the table and said, "Here are some super sealing freezer bags. Your used panties go in there. The bags keep them moist and scented for our sponsor. The magic markers will allow us to label the bags so Franklin knows whose it is and what activity they are from."

She sat on the sofa, grabbed a plastic bag and a pen, and wrote as she spoke, "I'm labeling this 'Sweet T' and 'Car trip'. Oh," Taylor giggled and looked at the two bottomless women and said, "You need to come up with pseudonyms."

Gary said, "Gail, let me pick your fake name. Sweet G is too derivative. How about Grumpy or Gassy."

"Watch it, bub," Gail warned.

"I'm teasing," Gary confessed. "It has to be 'Gorgeous Girl'."

"Nice save, big boy," Gail said.

"That's a lot of letters. We only have so much space and we need to write the activity," Taylor said. "How about G.G.?"

"That'll do," Gail said.

"Amanda could be called Anchovies because her pussy sometimes smells like fish," Steve said and laughed.

Amanda gave him a withering look that made him wish he'd kept his mouth shut. He waved his hands and said, "I was kidding. The only choice for her is 'Angel'".

"Is that okay with you, Amanda?" Taylor asked.

"I was considering 'Amoral' due to the activity, but Angel will do," Amanda said. She slipped the silk drawers on. Then, she put her pants back on. She grabbed a plastic bag and a marker. She wore 'Angel' and 'Car trip', put her underwear inside, and sealed the bag.

After Gail put on her silk panties, Gary came over and rubbed her ass. "Nice," he said.

Gail giggled and asked, "Do I get to put my jeans back on?

"Yes," Gary answered. "But only because it is so much fun getting you out of your clothes." He leaned over and gave her a kiss.

The gang drank, talked, and unpacked. An hour after their arrival, Taylor pulled out her phone, checked her emails, and said, "Everyone ready for some fun?"

"Yes." "Always." "Born ready." "Sure." Were the responses that came her way.

"Our sexy video request for today from Franklin is for all the women to strip down to their silk underwear and masturbate," Taylor said. "Let's make our panties soaking wet."

"Yeah!" was the response from the guys.

Gail laughed and said, "I haven't played with myself in years."

"Awww!" Amanda groaned. "I've never masturbated. I don't want to start now."

"Never? Really?" Taylor asked. "I thought everyone did it. You never paddled the pink canoe? Traced eights? Or double clicked the mouse? Wow! Well, I guess tonight's your lucky night. I confess that after some of my dates before we're sexually active if I thought he was cute or maybe he kissed me really well when he dropped me off, I'll start daydreaming about sex and masturbate."

Taylor stood and began removing her clothes. Her blouse came off. She reached behind her back, undid her bra, and let it fall forward. She dropped it on the sofa and exposed her great boobs to everyone in the room.

"Mmm," the men groaned. Her breasts were an awesome sight.

Amanda scowled, shook her head from side-to-side, and said under her breath, "There she goes again. Showing off her big titties."

"What?" Taylor asked as she stripped down to her underwear.

Amanda ignored her question. She stood and said, "So how are we doing this? One at a time? All together? Is this a group activity where we cheer each other on?" She peeled off her sweater, folded it, placed it on the sofa, and went to work on her belt and pants.

Gail stood, struck a cheerleader pose, and chanted, "2-4-6-8. How do we masturbate? Hard. Hard. Hard!" She jumped into the air, spread her arms and legs, and shouted, "Go Climax!"

She looked ridiculous. The soft, fleshy parts of her body jiggled. The group broke up laughing

Gail started to remove her clothes. By this time, Amanda was only wearing her panties. Her pink nipples were swollen and erect on her firm, flat chest.

Taylor said, "We could do it right here. Masturbate together. Billie can film me. Gary can video Gail and Steve, you do Amanda. When we're done, send the videos to me and I'll forward them to Franklin."

" Amanda, there's room for you and me on the sofa," Gail said. "Taylor can sit in an armchair."

Taylor got out her phone. She handed it to Billie and then, went and sat in the upholstered chair. Amanda sat on one end of the sofa. Gail finished undressing. She sat on the sofa a cushion away from her former classmate. Their guys got out their phones, put them into film mode, and focused on their woman.

"Steve!" Amanda shrieked. "Don't get my face!"

"I won't," he said. "Boobs and underwear. I understand. Ready when you are."

"Billie, Gary," Taylor said as she spread her legs wide and put a hand on the outside of her panties. "Are your phones ready?"

"Yes," was their reply.

"Then, it's time for some jilling," Taylor said with a laugh.

Gail giggled and rubbed her clit through her underwear. Amanda started off with long strokes down her slit. Taylor moved her fingers in a circle over her nub.

The boys filmed it all.