College Girl Sells Dirty Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch. Ohhh," she said softly as her pussy was stretched to an outrageous degree.

The other women had their backs to the Gary and Amanda. They were focused on sucking cock and didn't realize what was happening behind them. But the guys did. They shared looks of amazement and both turned their cameras on Amanda.

The horny, petite blond forced her body down on Gary's fireplug of a cock. She was breathing hard and her heart raced as she slowly accepted his penis.

"Oww! Oww! Ohhhhh!"

Amanda mouthed the words more than said them while a dick, thicker than any she'd known, stretched her vagina. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her body went rigid as she orgasmed. She stopped breathing.

Gary felt her vagina clamp down on his dick. He pulled her face up. He looked into her dazed eyes and kissed her hard on the lip. He drove his tongue inside. She responded in kind. He kissed her passionately. She kissed him hungrily and forced more of his cock inside her.

When they broke, Gary brought his lips to her ear, and whispered, "You greedy bitch. You want more. You want my fat cock all the way inside you. Fuck me like the slut you are."

She did.

The other women in the room didn't see Amanda riding Gary. The young men did and they captured her ride toward pleasure on their phones.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh!" Amanda grunted as she came a second time.

Gary stifled her orgasmic cry by kissing her. The boys did their part to keep the secret by distracting Gail and Taylor. Each cried out loudly.

Billie yelled, "Ohh. Fuck! You're good at this. Too good."

Steve hollered, "Ohh. Sorry. I'm cumming!"

Both men ejaculated and shot a big load into their partners' mouth.

"Emmm!" The women groaned in surprise and struggled to swallow fast enough to keep up with the flow.

Amanda became lightheaded. She wasn't breathing normally. The oxygen level in her blood dropped and the level of carbon dioxide rose. She fainted and lost her hold on Gary.

Gary's wet cock made a slime trail on her stomach and chest as Amanda slid off him and landed on the floor. He looked at the helpless woman and thought, "I've humiliated this bitch by abusing her nipples, fucking her silly, and making her come on my cock. Here's one last punishment."

He grabbed his cock and masturbated. When he came, he pointed it at her face and spewed his spunk on her closed eyes, her pointy nose, and her gaping mouth. For good measure, he made sure some went on her hair.

When he was done, Gary stood. Seconds later, Amanda woke. She rubbed her face and shouted, "Ewww!"

All eyes turned to her. Gail giggled and said, "Amanda, you went the extra mile. Taylor and I only swallowed. You went full facial!"

"The bastard took advantage of me!" Amanda said indignantly.

"Don't they all," Taylor said softly as she licked her lips. "Don't they all."

She stood, grabbed her drink, and swished it around her mouth. Then, she gargled and swallowed. "Ahh. That's better. Sorry, Steve, but all cum tastes terrible."

"No worries," he answered with a smile. "Thanks for the blowjob. It was epic."

She nodded and said, "All right, ladies. Hand them over. It's underwear collection time."

Amanda, Gail, and Taylor slipped off their thongs and stood naked in front of the nude men. Taylor said, "I'll bag them and label them."

The other women gave her their panties. Taylor appraised them and said. "Franklin will be pleased. We have some damp ones. Amanda, yours are absolutely soaked. I thought giving head didn't arouse you."

"Ah...Ah..." she stammered.

"She's never been with me before," Gary boasted. He raised his arm, flexed his bicep, and gave the petite blond a wink while the others laughed at his bravado.

^^^

That night as they prepared for bed, Gary and Gail were alone in the bathroom. She was pissing on the toilet. He finished brushing his teeth, rinsed, and spit. Then, he said, "I've done something."

She waited for him to continue. When he didn't, she said, "What?"

"Something bad."

He went to the door and closed it. He faced his girlfriend and said, "It was something good."

She wiped and flushed. Then looked at him and asked, "Which was it? Something good or something bad?"

"Actually, it was both. Good. Bad. Funny. Cruel. Deserved. Payback."

She stood, went to the sink, and washed her hands. She looked at him and said, "What the hell are you talking about?

Gary came up to her and said, "We both agree that Amanda's a bitch. She's selfish and a pain in the ass."

"Yes. Most of the time," Gail agreed. "She has volatile mood swings. She gets upset easily and lashes out."

"So if she got her comeuppance, would that be good or bad?"

"Good," Gail answered quickly. "What did you do?"

"Tonight, while the girls were supposed to blow the guys. . ." Again he paused.

"Yes."

"You didn't hesitate. You gave it your usual good effort and Billie enjoyed it, right?"

"Are you upset I sucked his cock? I asked if you were okay with it. We both agreed it was okay. Are you having second thoughts?" she asked. Her heart rate jumped up a notch. She began to sweat and got a worried look in her eyes.

"No. Not at all. It was just good fun. We agreed we could do things like being with others. I'm glad you enjoyed it and I know Billie did. I heard him scream and shoot his load down your throat. The thing is Amanda was being her usual bitchy self. She didn't want to give me a BJ. She complained, yelled at me, and gave a half-ass effort."

"Sounds like her."

"Yes. I got mad. Everyone else was doing their bit and she was sloughing off so I groped her. Well, I tried to grab her boobs, but there's nothing to grab. So I latched on to her nipples. I pulled and pinched them expecting to annoy her, but she liked it."

"Really!"

"She begged me to continue so I abused her nips more. I twisted and tweaked them. She got so aroused that she climbed on me and shove my dick in her pussy knowing it was too much for her. She expected pain. She wanted pain. My dick hurt her vagina just like my hands hurt her breasts. She took it and got wetter and hotter. She came when I penetrated her and she came a second time after riding me a short while."

"Wow. She's told me that she rarely cums from intercourse. She makes Steve eat her to a climax before he can screw her."

"Huh," Gary grunted. "After her orgasm, she fainted. I began to wonder if she put another one over on me. I thought I was degrading her, making her crave the abuse of my hand and cock, and she cums. Twice. So I beat off and shot my jizz all over her face."

"Wow. You are hardcore. And you were right. You did something good, bad, cruel, and that she deserved."

"Steve and Billie know. They saw us fuck."

"Is Steve upset that you screwed his girlfriend?"

"No. He came up to me later and said she was his ex and he wants it to stay that way. He's putting up with her on this trip for the sex. He said this might actually work to his benefit. Now, he has a great excuse not to get back together with her. He told me to keep screwing her. It's payback for all the shit she's done to you, me. Everyone."

Gail paused and thought for a moment. She said, "We knew this was going to be a crazy trip. I'm okay with what you did, but you know what this means."

"You get to fuck someone?" Gary said.

"I get to fuck everyone!" Gail said. She giggled and added, "And so do you. Let's make this a no holds barred trip."

"Agreed," Gary said. "Drink all you want. Screw anyone you want. No penalties. No regrets."

^^

Morning came and it was a repeat of the day before. The crew slept late and rolled out of bed at their own speed. After everyone had breakfast, Taylor walked into the living room where the others had gathered. She brandished a handful of undies and announced, "Today it's full briefs of Marino wool to keep us warm while we ski."

She tossed a pair to each woman and then, pulled her sleeping shorts off. Everyone saw her brown, furry "T" and her neat vaginal lips. She slipped them on.

Gail giggled and said, "I've never thought of myself as an exhibitionist, but here goes." She pulled off her pajama bottoms and exposed her trimmed pubes and then, put on her underwear.

Gary clapped and gave her a wolf whistle.

Amanda stood clutching her winter panties and said, "I'm changing in my room."

The boys gave her a chorus of "Boos". Billie yelled, "Spoilsport!"

^^^

They had another great day skiing. The conditions were perfect. The slopes were challenging and not too crowded. They returned to the condo cold and tired. They took off and hung up their coats.

Taylor took charge. She called out, "Billie, start a fire. Gary, make us some hot chocolate and pour in a healthy slug of Drambuie. Gail and Amanda, bag and label the ski panties. I have Calvin Klein hipsters for you."

Billie went to the fireplace, opened the flue, and lite the kindling. Gary went to the kitchen and got started on the drinks. All the women took off their pants and the wool panties. They labeled bags and stored them.

All the men ogled the bottomless women. Billie asked, "What would it take to get the three of you to go to dinner in skirts and not wearing panties?"

"NO!" Amanda said immediately.

Gail said, "I'll go out to dinner without any undies if afterward you take us to the karaoke bar and sing to us."

"I can't sing," Gary said. "I'd be so embarrassed."

"You're asking us to risk total embarrassment," Taylor said. "One puff of wind. We climb a staircase or cross our legs and BAM! Our pussy is on display to the world."

The guys all had a horrible look on their faces.

Amanda laughed and said, "Look at them. They're scared. It's as if we asked them to eat a bug or kiss a toad. Ha! Count me in. A song from each of you. You have to serenade us."

"I'll do it," Billie said. "But one song from the three of us."

Gary was angry at how smug Amanda was acting. He said, "One song."

"Okay. I'm in," Steve capitulated.

The women squealed and jumped. Amanda shouted, "We get to pick the song."

"Fine," Gary said.

The women ran to their rooms to dress. Steve asked, "What did you get us into?"

Billie said, "Look how happy they are. We'll embarrass ourselves. They will love it and then when we come home, we'll get laid."

The other men nodded. "Works for me," Gary said.

^^^

The women were giddy and cautious as they walked the halls, rode the elevator, and sat down to dinner. The women giggled and were nervous and excited.

Gail said, "I can't believe I'm doing this. I have on a short skirt and no underwear!"

"I know," Taylor said. "I'm pressing my legs together so hard my knees hurt!"

After the meal, they managed to get to the karaoke bar without flashing anyone.

Amanda said, "I've got this." She went to the MC and explained the situation. "Hi. Our boyfriends want to sing tonight."

"No problem," the young man said. He handed her his clipboard and said, "Jot down their names."

Amanda did. She batted her eyes at him and said, "This is a special night. They want to serenade us. Is it okay if we are on the stage too?"

"Sure."

"Great. This is the song they want to sing."

She wrote it down by their names and handed the clipboard back to him.

"No problem. We have that one. I'll get them when their turn comes up."

"Thank you."

They all had drinks and enjoyed the show. Some of the singers were quite good and some were awful. All were entertaining. The women had trouble perching on the high bar chairs. Gail giggled and said, "I don't like these chairs. I'm afraid I'm going to show everyone my ass or my quim. Or both."

Taylor laughed and said, "I know what you mean."

The MC's assistant came to their table and said, "Hello, having fun?"

"Yes," they all answered.

"Come with me. You'll be on soon."

The six of them followed the young man. He took them behind the curtain just off the stage. He asked, "Have you done this before?"

"No," Gary said.

"It's very easy. The music will play and the words to the song will appear on the screen. Just sing along. See how she is doing it?"

The guys turned to watch the performer on stage. She stood holding the microphone and singing her heart out. The words to her song appeared on a screen that the audience couldn't see.

"Looks easy enough," Gary said. "The words are right in front of us."

"It is," he assured the men. "After this performer finishes, a stagehand will put three stools on stage for your girlfriends. The women will be seated off to the side and you can serenade them."

"Okay," Billie said.

"Thanks," Taylor said. She lied and appeared sincere when she said, "This will be so romantic!"

"I'm glad," the MC's assistant said. He smiled at and checked out Taylor's big ta-tas. He turned to the guys and said, "You've picked a popular song. There are a lot of Justin Bieber fans here."

"What?" Steve said. "What's our song?"

The man smiled and said, "One less lonely girl."

The song ended. The crowded cheered and clapped. The singer bowed and then exited the stage.

The assistant gestured with one hand that they should go forward. He said, "Your turn. Men, go to the center of the stage. Ladies, your chairs are stage right."

"What? Now? Oh. Okay," Gary stammered.

The three men walked uneasily on stage. Their dates went and perched themselves on three high chairs. The music started, a light from the side illuminated the women, and the lyrics scrolled across the screen. The men sang the words.

"All right, let's go

There's gonna be one less lonely girl(one less lonely girl)

One less lonely girl(one less lonely girl)

There's gonna be one less lonely girl(one less lonely girl)

One less lonely girl . . . "

They butchered the song. None of them could match the high pitched voice of Justin Beiber. They didn't sing in tune or on pitch or make any attempt to sing in harmony. Also, they couldn't keep up with the song's tempo. It was a disaster.

^^^5 minutes before going on stage^^^

Taylor looked around and saw a fat, bald, middle-aged man over by a bank of audio equipment. He was monitoring the singer's performance. He would turn a knob here and moved a slide there to improve the sound.

She walked over to him and said, "Hi. Three guys are going to sing to my girlfriends and me. We are going to be sitting off to the right. Can you put a light on us?"

"The overhead lights focus on center stage and the whole stage is well light. The people out front will see you," he replied bored by another attention seeker.

"You don't understand," Taylor said. She lifted her skirt and showed him her pussy and pubic 'T'.

He was surprised, shocked, and pleased. He smiled and stared. Taylor pushed her skirt down and said, "We want to surprise our boyfriends. Do you think you could shine a light on us so they could see up our skirts? You'd probably need to stand behind the light to focus it properly. It would be worth your while. My friends aren't wearing any panties either."

He smiled in a creepy manner as his slumbering dick stirred in his pants. He said in a breathy way, "I can do that."

^^^back to present^^^

Gary was embarrassed and ill at ease. He looked to his girlfriend for support. He saw Gail smiling at him with her legs spread wide showing him the goods. The other women were seated in the same way. They all were flashing their vaginas. At first, he was shocked, then he laughed.

Steve was trying to sing the song, but he wasn't musically inclined. Gary tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Steve, look at the girls. They're flashing us. Three squirrel shots. Check it out!"

Steve turned toward the girls. He saw their vaginas and was mesmerized. He stood and stared. Gary did too.

After a bit, Billie realized the others had stopped singing. He turned to them and asked, "What the fuck! You're leaving me hanging. I'm embarrassing myself."

"Look," Gary said. "Look at our beautiful, fun-loving girls."

"What are you talking about?" Billie said. They didn't answer. He followed their gaze and looked at the three women. "Oh! Ohhhh. Wow!" he said as he drank in the view.

The music played on. The guys ignored it. The audience saw three young men on stage, not singing, not moving. They booed loudly for their lack of effort.

The MC walked on stage before the song ended. He lied and said, "Good effort." As he escorted the starstruck men off stage, he glanced toward their women and saw their exposed pussies. He laughed and said, "Now I understand why you were so distracted."

The group headed back to the room. The woman laughed and the men did too about their adventure.

"I was struck dumb when I saw your vaginas!" Gary said as they entered the room.

Steve said, "I couldn't continue. I can't sing to start with and then, to see you flashing us . . . It was too much!"

"It was so funny. The looks on your faces," Taylor said. "Gary, can you make us some cocktails.

"Yes, ma'am," Gary said. He took their orders and made their drinks while the crew discussed and laughed at the evening's antics.

"You know, the MC caught you," Gary said.

Amanda said, "Yeah. He saw my pussy, but it was so worth it to mess with you lot. Did you hear how loudly the audience booed you?"

Steve sat beside her and put his hand on her knee and said, "Yes. They hate us." He slid his hand up her skirt and touched the promised land. She giggled and clamped her legs together, but she didn't make him remove his hand. He fingered her.

The couples got together and messed around, kissing and caressing. Taylor enjoyed Billie's attention and then pulled back. She said, "Hold on. We've some work to do. Ladies, come with me to the master bathroom. Guys, you can come too if you want to watch."

Everyone followed Taylor. As she passed through her bedroom, she picked up some high cut panties with lace around the top. She said, "We need to put these on. Girls get undressed. It'll make our task easier.

Taylor took off her bra and sweater. Her big, tanned breast looked fabulous. She then removed her skirt and put on the red underwear. The other women did likewise.

Gail giggled and said, "It seems I show my fat ass to everyone every day."

Amanda looked like a popsicle stick with a red rubber band around the middle. Her body lacked curves and appeal.

"Come in here," Taylor said. She led them into the bathroom, sat on the toilet, spread her legs wide, and began to pee through the panties.

"What are you doing?" Amanda asked.

"What Franklin wants. He wants us to piss in our panties."

"That's disgusting," Amanda said.

The group stood and stared at her as Taylor pissed. Her flow stopped, she stood, and asked, "Who's next."

"I'll go," Gail said with a giggle. "I really have to go." She plopped her big ass down on the toilet and let loose a torrent. Her tits slid down her chest. Her erect nipples pointed to the sides.

Taylor rolled her soiled panties down, hung them on a towel rack, went to the sink, and washed her hands thoroughly.

Gail finished and said, "That's a first for me. I've never had an audience watch me go to the bathroom before." She stood and pulled down her wet panties.

Taylor said, "Hang them by mine. I'll bag and label them later. I'll know whose are whose by the sizes."

Gail put her piss pants on the rack and washed her hands.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Amanda grumbled as she took her turn on the pot. She made a loud hissing sound as she relieved herself.

"Eww. Wet panties!" she cried out as she stood and removed them. She flung them on the towel rack and rushed to the sink to wash her hands. She went into the walk-in shower and said, "I have to wash the urine off me."

Taylor said, "Stop. We're not done. Franklin's fantasy isn't over. He wants to eat our pussies after removing our piss soaked panties."