College Girl Sells Dirty Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one spoke. The room was quiet, at first. Then, the women began to coo and groan. Their breathing became labored and you could hear it. They dug hard into their underwear and rubbed their clits faster.

Their free hand was no longer idle. Taylor took turns softly caressing each full breast. Gail's left hand found her right nipple. She rolled the hard nub between her index finger and thumb. Amanda pinched and pulled on each nipple.

The men were fully erect. Billie's cock throbbed. They filmed the women as they whimpered, oohed, and ahhed. Their new panties became wet. Gail's were the wettest.

Taylor looked over at the other girls. Gail was sweating. Amanda's eyes were closed as if she was concentrating on the good feeling building inside her.

Taylor chuckled and said, "Amanda, for someone who has never done this before, you appear to be doing a mighty fine job! Your panties are wet and your face is flush."

Amanda's eyes sprang open. Her red, sweaty face became redder as she blushed.

Taylor laughed and said, "Don't worry. I'm not going to tell anyone that you enjoyed fingering yourself."

"Be nice," Gail pleaded.

"Yes, mother," Taylor said playfully. She stood, pulled her soggy panties off, and dropped them to the floor. She knelt and put her chest on the seat of her chair. She said, "I think we've all done a great job. Our panties are wet with pussy juice. We deserve a good fuck. Boys, do you agree with me?"

"Hell. Yes," Billie roared. He put the phone down and quickly got his pants and underwear off. His dick was hard. He licked his fingers, wet the tip, and shoved it into Taylor's hot pussy.

"Ohhh" she moaned.

"Ahhhhh!" he groaned.

The other guys and girls didn't hesitate. The men quickly got naked. The women knelt on the floor and invited their guy to fuck them doggie-style. Gary and Steve complied. They drove their hard pricks into their partners' wet, hungry pussies.

Many groans and grunts were heard as thick, hard penises filled and stretched grateful vaginas.

"Oh. Ohhh!" Taylor moaned. "Mmmm. That upturned dick of yours is rubbing my G-spot. Yeah. Like that. Fuck me like that!"

Gary was built like a bull and he fucked like a bull. He slammed into Gail and made her whole body shake. A smaller woman could never stand his assault.

"Fuck me, baby!" Gail begged. "Ohhh! I love that thick cock of yours!"

"Oh. Oh. Emm," Amanda moaned softly as Steve thrust in and out of her tight pussy.

Steve looked over at his buddy Gary pounding Gail. He heard her moan and implore her man to stretch her vagina. He became overheated and groaned loudly, "Oh. Ohhh! Ohhhh!" His dick spurt cum into Amanda's warm, wet tunnel.

"What? Oh, no," Amanda cried as she realized that Steve had climaxed. She pushed her hand into her crotch and rubbed her clit furiously.

"Oh! Okay. Yes!" Amanda cried out. She managed to get herself off before Steve's cock wilted. Her body spasmed as joy flooded her body.

The fact that two in the room had cum loudly triggered climaxes in the others. Four more orgasmic yells were heard. Then, all that was heard was heavy breathing. The college students rested and recovered. Their heart and breathing rates returned to normal. Then, there was silence in the room. Everyone was enjoying their blissful moment.

One by one, they kissed or caressed their partner, got up, and cleaned up in the bathroom. The women came back into the living room to bag and label their wet panties.

Billie and Taylor slept nude in the master bedroom. The others slept peacefully in the second bedroom.

^^^

Everyone slept late. They got up used the bathroom, showered, dressed, and stumbled into the kitchen. Gail was the first one up and she made coffee. Strong. Dark coffee.

By mid-morning, all were up, dressed, and had eaten. Taylor asked, "Is everyone ready to go skiing?"

Her mates cheered that idea.

She said, "Franklin thought so. He wants our skiing panties and tonight he wants to know how wet we get when we . . . ." She stopped talking, smiled, and said, "Why spoil the surprise. You'll find out tonight.

Amanda frowned at her.

Taylor ignored her. She reached into the pocket of her robe, pulled out underwear, and said, "Today, we will wear merino wool boyshorts. They'll keep us warm and dry."

"Ugg. I hate wool. It's itchy," Amanda complained. "Can I wear something else?"

"No. We wear what Franklin tell us," Taylor insisted.

Gail said, "Amanda, you should try them on. I've worn them before. They are not rough or itchy. This is a finer wool. It's not scratching. It's soft and is some much better at keeping you warm than a synthetic."

"Fine! I'll give it a try," Amanda said. She went to Taylor and took a pair. Then, she stomped out of the kitchen and went into her bedroom.

"What a bitch," Taylor said.

The others shrugged their shoulders.

"Steve," Taylor asked, "why do you put up with her? Is her pussy that good?"

Billie guffawed and spewed coffee onto the table. "Sorry," he said. "Taylor's words surprised me." He used his napkin to clean up the mess.

"In her defense," Steve said. "She's not a bitch all the time."

Gary laughed and explained, "He puts up with her because she was the first girl that let him put his penis in her! He puts up with her bad behavior because she puts out."

Everyone looked at Steve. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I did break up with her."

"Oh. I understand now," Taylor said. "You hooked up with her on winter break because you wanted a warm place to put your cock even though she's often a pain in the ass."

"Yeah," Steve said. He dropped his head.

Amanda walked into the room in her new panties. She said, "These are much nicer and softer than I expected. I'd never guess they were mostly wool."

"Live and learn," Gail said jovially.

Amanda turned around and went back into her bedroom to put her pants on.

"Thanks, for the fashion show," Billie teased.

Amanda didn't speak to him. She flipped him off and kept walking.

When she was out of sight, Taylor said, "Cousin, I have to admit. She has a great ass. She looked damn good in those panties."

^^^

Everyone put on his or her skiing gear. They rented skis and hit the slopes. Gary said, "Gail and I only do the easy slopes."

Gail laughed and said, "That's because E equals mc squared. When you have as much mass as we do, you have to limit how fast you go. On steeper slopes, we go faster than our ability to stop."

"Yes and we aren't agile enough to avoid people and trees," Gary said. "You enjoy the more difficult trails. We'll have safe fun on the bunny slopes."

The group skied for hours and returned to the condo cold and tired. As they entered, Gary asked, "Anyone for a hot toddy? I saw whiskey and honey in our bar."

A chorus of "Yeses" was heard. They all had a warm glass of wonderful, spiced liquor. Then, everyone headed to his or her rooms to get out of their ski gear and clean up.

Taylor hollered, "Don't forget to bag and label your panties, ladies."

Steve, Amanda, Gary, and Gail stripped off all their clothes in their room. A naked Gail reached for her robe. She said, "You guys can use the shower first. Gary and I will wait."

"Fuck that," Amanda said. "Why should the Princess get that giant, luxurious walk-in shower. That one is big enough for all of us and it has all the posh amenities. Follow me!"

The angry, naked, flatchested woman marched out of the room. Her naked friends followed wanting to see what would happen next. Amanda barged into the master suite and then, into the master bath. Taylor and Billie had washed. They were canoodling under the powerful spray of a showerhead. Additional, streams of warm water came out of the wall at various heights and pressures.

"Mind if we join you?" Amanda shouted with a hard tone to her voice. She barged in without waiting for an invitation. The short, shaggy-haired blond bumped into Taylor's fine, sculpted ass and secured the best location under one of the two overhead showerheads.

"Excuse me," Taylor said. She stepped back and gave the others a "What the fuck!" look.

Gail giggled and said, "That's Amanda being Amanda."

"You have a luxurious shower," Gary said politely. "Do you mind if we join you? It's big enough for all of us."

"Sure," Taylor said. She turned to Amanda who had her back to the statuesque brown-haired beauty and said, "We can help each other get clean." She pressed her massive mammaries into the petite woman and reached her hands around her. She put her palms on the other woman's minuscule breasts.

"Ahh!" Amanda screamed and jumped.

"Don't be frightened, my little mouse. I'm helping you. It won't take long to clean these little buttons." Taylor rubbed her hands over the flat landscape that was Amanda's chest.

"Get off me!" Amanda hissed. She wrenched herself out of the other woman's grasp.

"There. All done," Taylor said syrupy sweet. "That's one advantage of having little boobs. The upkeep is minimal." She laughed.

Amanda blushed and joined Steve under the other ceiling showerhead. She grabbed some shampoo and washed her bleached blond hair. Steve stepped back to avoid her quick moving, sharp elbows.

"Gary, this shower is free," Taylor said. She went over to Billie who was standing off to the side. She smiled, kissed him, and stroked his cock.

Gary came over and stood under the stream. Gail joined him. They shared it, shampooed their hair, and scrubbed their bodies.

All the men were erect. Their hard bodies glistened. Taylor looked amazing with beads of water reflecting the light and shimmering on her tanned skin. Amanda's underdeveloped body wasn't enhanced by the water. She looked like a prepubescent kid.

Gail looked good. Everything about her was over-sized. She had big tits, big hips, and a big ass. But it worked because everything was in proportion. And, really, can one ever have too much of a good thing? No.

There were three different styles of female beauty on display. Amanda was waif-like. Petite and underdeveloped. Taylor had a model's body: long and lean. Slim, yet buxom. Gail weighed the most. Her body was solid and thick. She had a pretty face, an infectious giggle, and attitude. She looked like a woman who could drink you under the table and fuck you all night long.

Amanda was delicate. Taylor was beautiful. Gail was sexy.

Taylor soaped her hand and began to rapidly beat Billie's meat. He soaped his hands and fondled her tits. It wasn't long before he cried out. "Ohhhhhh!" He came. She continued to stroke his dick and milked out all his cum. He blasted it onto her stomach, her furry 'T', and slim thighs.

The others watched. He stumbled back, rested against the wall, and then left the shower area.

Amanda made a face, finished washing, and left.

Steve stepped under the shower to wash. Taylor came up to him and asked, "Can I join you? I'm a dirty girl."

Steve took advantage of her being naked and in front of him. He stared at her big tits. She waited patiently and allowed him a lengthy inspection. Eventually, Steve realized he'd been ogling her too long. He blushed and raised his eyes to hers. He said, "Sorry for being a jerk, but those are magnificent."

Gary laughed at his friend's embarrassing moment. He said, "You have to forgive him. You've seen Amanda. He hasn't seen a decent tit in a long while." He groped his buxom girlfriend and said, "Ahhh! That's what I'm talking about. A man needs a good handful, not a bump."

Gail laughed and pushed his hand away. She grabbed his short, thick cock and said, "That's what I'm talking about. A woman needs a good handful, not some skinny prick."

Everyone laughed. Taylor wanted to get in on the joke. She grabbed Steve's erection and said, "Yeah. This woman likes 'em thick and hard."

The others stopped laughing and looked askew at her. It took a second for her to understand their reaction. She said, "It was a joke." She stroked her cousin's cock and added, "It was funny. I was complimenting him on having a nice cock. Sheesh! This isn't incest. He's not my brother."

She releases his cock, got under the shower, and washed Billie's cum off her body. She left the shower area, grabbed a towel, and dried herself.

The others finished bathing and left the shower.

Amanda and Gail found a string thong on their bed with a note from Taylor saying, "Wear this tonight."

^^^

Everyone dressed, rested and drank, Then, they went down to the restaurant and had a fine meal. When they returned, they sat in the living room. Taylor said, "That was a great meal. Now, we have to pay for it."

Many laughed.

Taylor stood, kicked off her shoes, and took off her sweater. Her bra did an excellent job of lifting and supporting her boobs. She had amazing cleavage. She said, "Guys, strip completely. Gals, underwear only."

The crew stood and began removing their clothes.

Taylor freed her breasts. They shook and shimmied as she worked on her pants. She said, "Franklin, wants to learn how wet we get sucking cock."

Gail giggled. Her bare breasts shook and quaked. She said, "The answer for me is a lot. I get off hearing Gary moan and seeing him squirm."

"Me too," Taylor said. "I like giving head and I'm good at it. I like being in control and knowing I'm bringing my guy pleasure."

All eyes turned to Amanda. She felt their eyes on her as she sat topless on the sofa pulling her skinny jeans off. She said, "What?"

No one spoke.

Her pink nipples hardened in the cool air. She sighed and forced herself to join in the conversation. She said, "Me. Not so much. I don't like dirty, smelly dicks in my mouth. Also, my mouth is on the small side. I have trouble with big dicks. My jaw gets sore if I have to open really wide. "

"That's going to be a problem," Taylor said.

"No, it isn't," Amanda said. "Steve's prick isn't too big for me."

"The problem is Franklin has added a twist. He wants Angel to be with the blond hulk. G.G. is matched up with Mr. Upturned Dick and Sweet T is with the average guy."

Silence fell over the room. Everyone looked around trying to judge the other person's reaction to switching partners.

"Do we have too?" Amanda asked.

"If we refuse," Gary said, "I guess our skiing trip is over and we go home, right?"

"Yes. We would have to leave now," Taylor said. "I don't know about you, but I'm bone tired from skiing and I don't want to get in the car and make that long journey home. Is it really that big of a deal? Girls, you've sucked dozens and dozens of cocks, right? What's one more? And we know that all men are horn-dogs. They don't care who's doing it as long as it is done well."

Gail looked at Gary and asked, "Do you care? It's just a blowjob."

"It won't upset me. Are you okay with me getting a hummer?" Gary asked.

"Yes." She chortled and then laughed out loud. She added, "Especially, since I suspect you won't be getting a good one!"

"Hey!" Amanda cried out. "Fuck you, Gail!"

Her friends laughed. When the room quieted down, Taylor said, "So it's settled? We're doing this?"

She paused. No one raised an objection. She said, "Guys, you're filming again. I think it would be best if we all gathered in a circle and you film the couple across from you and to your right. The view will be of a woman's backside with our heads in someone lap. That should hide our identity. If you tried to video your own BJ, you'd probably get our faces."

"That makes sense," Billie said. He grabbed an armchair and positioned it in front of and off to the side of the sofa. Gary effortlessly dragged another upholstered chair in a similar position opposite the other arm of the sofa.

Steve grabbed the coffee table and carried it out of the way. He came back and sat on the sofa. The other men sat in the chairs they'd moved. The women went to their assigned partners and knelt on the floor at their feet.

"Check the viewfinder on the phones," Taylor said. "Will this work?"

"Yes." The men answered.

"All right. Let's begin," Taylor said.

She smiled at Steve. Her eyes twinkled. She grabbed his hard cock and enveloped it with her warm mouth.

"Ohhh," he moaned.

"Mmm," she cooed as she sucked on the thick, warm unit.

^^^

Gail got comfortable in front of Billie. She grabbed his cock, stroked it, smiled, and said, "You've got a nice one."

"Thanks," he said.

"We're going to have some fun," she said. She licked his shaft and the tip. Then she popped his curved dick into her mouth.

He groaned, "Emmm."

She sucked him like a pro.

^^^

Amanda was the last to engage. She sat on her heels and looked in awe at Gary's stout cock. She shook her head and said, "I can't get my mouth around that. That's as big around as a beer can."

Gary laughed and said, "It's got girth, but it's not as thick as a beer can. Close."

She elevated, held his dick, and brought her lips to it. The tip went inside. She lapped at it with her tongue.

Gary smiled at the blond sucking his dick. He reached out and ran his fingers through her shaggy hairdo.

Amanda stiffened and pulled off him. She barked, "Don't push my head down!"

"I wasn't. I wouldn't," Gary protested. "I was just touching your hair." He pulled his hands away.

She glared at him and hesitantly returned to giving him head. She barely took any of his cock in her mouth. She gave him a lethargic, lackluster effort. She mostly just stroked his cock.

Gary frown. He looked around the room and saw the other women enthusiastically servicing the other men. The groans of the guys were proof of the stellar efforts of Taylor and Gail.

"I'm not settling for this," he said to himself.

He reached down to cop a feel of her breasts. He found it unsatisfying. They were so small and flat that they had no appeal. He bumped into her engorged nipples. "What do we have here?" he chuckled to himself. "I think it's time to punish her for her sorry-ass blowjob."

He latched onto her nipples and pulled and pinched them.

"Ahh! Ouch! Ouch!" she cried out. He expected her cries of pain to be followed by curses, a slap, or at least an attempt to evade his abuse. Instead, she moved to give him better access to her chest and pressed her nipples into his palms.

"Okay," he said to himself. "The bitch like it." He continued his rough treatment of her pink nips.

The tone of her cries changed. She groaned, "Ahh! Ohh! Ohh!"

He smiled and twisted her nipples.

"Ohh. Fuck!" she cried out loudly.

The room heard her cry. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked her way.

"What are you doing to her?" Gail asked.

Gary said, "I gave her a tittie twister and she liked it."

Amanda begged, "Do it again."

Gary grinned at the others, shrugged his shoulders, and pinched her nipple.

"Ow. Ohhhh," Amanda exclaimed.

Gail said, "Whatever floats her boat but be careful, Gary. Don't bruise her."

Taylor and Gail turned around and resumed their blowjobs. Gary pulled Amanda's pink tips. She reacted the same. Her yelp of pain was followed by a gasp and moan expressing pleasure.

Gary put his phone down. He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I see that you like what I'm doing. Pain is pleasure for you. Climb on my lap and mount me. If you like what my hands are doing to your nipples, you'll love the way my dick will stretch your pussy."

Even though he'd invited her to fuck him, he was surprised when Amanda scampered on top of him. She pulled her underwear to the side and guided his hard, heavy cock to her hole.

"Oww. Oww!" she cried as his substantial dick parted her labia.

He shushed her and whispered, "If you want to do this, you need to be quiet."

"Oww. Ouch," she muttered in a soft, quiet voice as his penis entered her vagina.

Gary smiled and whispered in her ear. "Your pussy hurts, but in a good way, doesn't it? Like your titties." Her twisted her nipples