College Girl Sells Dirty Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How in the hell is he going to do that?" Amanda asked.

"By proxy," Taylor answered. "Gary, be a doll and grab three towels." She walked into the bedroom. The group followed her.

"Billie, go to the other side and let's pull off the comforter," Taylor said. "Get rid of the pillows too. We need space."

They slid the bed cover off the bed and dropped it on the floor. They tossed the pillows on the floor too.

Taylor said, "Gary, put the towels on the sheets at the edge of the bed. One at the bottom and the others on the sides. Us girls will be sitting on the bed. Hopefully, the towels will keep the bed clean. I'll be sleeping there tonight and I don't want it smelling of urine."

Gary tossed a towel across the bed to Steve and said, "You do your side. I'll get the other two." The men spread the towels.

"What's going on?" Amanda asked, annoyed. "What this proxy business?"

Taylor put her hands on her hips and said, "Franklin's fantasy is to watch us pee in our panties and then he eats our soiled pussy and fucks us. Since he isn't here, the guys will fill in for him."

Taylor pulled her towel closer to the headboard and sat down. She said, "Gary, you're with me. Crooked cock is with Angel. And G.G. is with the average guy. Ladies have a seat on a towel."

Gary walked over to Taylor. Gail went to the opposite side of the bed and sat. Steve followed her. Amanda sat at the foot of the bed. Billie went with her and asked, "How are we filming this without showing peoples' faces"

"We can't. There are too many people. Too many moving parts," Gary said. "The simplest thing to do is correct in afterward in movie clip editor. Blurring faces is a snap."

"Oh! Look at you. Mr. Movie Guy. I'm impressed," his buddy Steve said. "So how are we filming this orgy?"

Gary said, "We'll place our phones around the room to catch different angles. Then, I'll splice and merge the footage to make one video. When I've done that, I'll blur all the faces. Easey peasy."

"Great," Taylor said. "So how do we begin?"

"The women are in place. Guys, give me your phones, get undressed, and kneel on the floor in front of your partner. I'll set the phones up, turn them on, yell 'Action!', and you know what happens next."

"We eat a sour peach," Billie said.

"And then, what? Poke the peach?" Gail asked and chortled.

"Drill it," Steve said as he undressed.

The men disrobed. Gary placed the phones around the room. Then he said, "The phones are in position."

Gail interrupted him and said, "The dicks are hard!"

Everyone laughed. Her boyfriend smiled and said, "Yes. The actors are in position and ready. I'll turn them on and we can start." He turned on one camera and moved to the next.

"Wait!" Amanda said. "There's a lot that goes on down there. Poo. Piss. Secretions. It can make a girl worry about odors. Why can't I wash first? Franklin will never know. If it's okay to edit the film, why can't I wash and Billie can pretend I'm not fresh down there?"

Taylor said sternly, "My brand is built on authenticity. I could lie and say I wore a pair of panties to a workout at the gym or for a run or when I masturbated or farted and not do any of those things. But I don't lie. I don't cut corners or cheat my clientele. I just don't.

"Franklin wants us to pee in the panties. We did. He wants the guys to lick our dirty, smelling cunts. We let them. This isn't about you Amanda. He's the customer. He's paying for it."

Gary laughed and said, "Billie's an experienced spelunker. He knows that sometimes you have to deal with a few obstacles to get to the honeypot. A dingleberry, a pube in the mouth, or a swampy smell isn't going to deter him. He's a professional pussy eater."

Amanda's face was red. Her ire was up. "Franklin's a pervert. Why do we have to do it his way?"

"For God's sake, Amanda," Steve lamented. "Taylor just told you. She gave her word. Did Franklin short change us? This trip is everything he promised. A luxurious condo. Great Food. Great skiing. Unlimited alcohol. All Free! Come on! Uphold your end of the bargain."

Amanda huffed and then lay on her back with her legs dangling over the edge of the bed. The other women followed her example. Gary turned on the other phones and knelt between Taylor's fine thighs. He called out, "Action." And it began.

The guys ate the girls. Billie didn't gag. None of the men did. They licked, fingered, sucked, and slurped the delicious, juicy pussies in front of them. The women closed their eyes. They began to coo, squirm, and luxuriate in the good feelings the men's actions engendered.

The men took their time. They enjoyed their work and brought all the women to a smashing climax.

They let them rest and recover and then, they fucked them.

Taylor said to Gary, "I'd hoped we have a chance to get together. I've imaged how great you extra thick cock would feel in me." She stood and said, "It scares me a bit. Do you mind if I'm on top? I'd feel better if I was in control."

"Not at all," Gary said. He took her place on the bed, lying on his back.

She said, "I'm soaking wet. Do you mind if I get you wet?"

"No."

She took his stubby dick in her mouth and blew him.

^^^

"Oh. Good, God!" Gail exhaled. "That was a good one. Thanks, Steve." She giggled and said, "I'm the beneficiary of all the practice you've had with Amanda."

"She told you?"

"Yes. Us girls talk about everything," Gail said. "She says she has trouble cumming from intercourse and that why she makes her lovers eat her to a climax."

Steve sat beside her. He looked at her pretty face and big, saggy boobs. He said, "Is this weird. Us having sex? We've been friends for ages. You're my best friends girl."

She smiled, grabbed his hand, and placed it on her boob. She said, "A little, but you've lusted after me for years so go ahead. Enjoy yourself. Play with my boobs. You've seen them flying about as I fucked Gary one bed over from you. Today, they're yours."

Steve squeezed her big, soft tit and thumbed her engorged nipple. He said, "Yeah. I did."

"I'll tell you a secret," she said and laughed. "I thought about it too, but we were both too nice and decent to acted on those thoughts. Tonight, we can and no one gets hurt. I don't expect wild, passionate sex. I'm expecting warm, caring, friendly sex that ends with a bang. Now, suck on my tits and think about how you want to fuck me."

^^^

Billie lay beside Amanda as she came down from her high. He'd placed a hand on her chest and noted how fast her heart was beating. He also noticed how flat she was. He nuzzled her neck and kissed her there.

"No!" she said and pulled away. "That tickles."

He understood and followed her command. That wasn't an unusual complaint. He lifted up and went to kiss her lips.

"Eww! No," she turned her head to deny him her lips. She said, "Wipe your face. You've got my stuff on your face."

"You've got a lot of rules," he griped. He rolled over and wiped his face with the sheet. Then he said, "Let's get it over with."

He came back to her, rolled her over, and yanked on her hips. "Up on your knees," he commanded. She complied. Without another word, he guided his dick into her hole and sunk it in deep.

"Ahh. Ohh," she exclaimed. She sighed and chastised him. "You could give a girl a heads up before you shove your cock in!"

He drove the rest of his cock inside and said, "Less talking. More fucking!"

^^^

"Wow! That's some thick cock," Taylor said. "I can't get my mouth around it and I can't wait to see if my pussy can handle it."

She climbed on top of Gary. She straddled his hips, guided his dick to her vagina,

and slowly lowered herself. "Ohhh. Wow! You're stretching me so! Ohhh!"

Gary grinned and held himself still. He took in the view. Taylor was a beautiful, brown-haired woman and she had fabulous tits. He reached out, hefted, and caressed them. She didn't notice. Her eyes were closed and she was concentrating on the overly stout cock that was pushing her nether parts apart.

"Ohh. Fuck!" she called out.

^^^

Steve pulled off Gail's breasts, lay beside her, and smiled sheepishly at her. He said, "Thanks. These are great."

"You're welcome. You know, I enjoyed it too. My vag is sopping wet. I can feel my juices running out of my slit and onto my thighs. Ready to fuck me?"

"Yes. Umm. Umm," he stammered. "Would you mind if we do it doggie-style?"

She giggled and said, "Not at all. That's one of my favorite positions. So you want to see more of my bag ass?" She rolled over and assumed the position.

"Yes," he answered softly. "Do you mind? I think it's beautiful and sexy." He knelt behind her and caressed her full bottom. It was large, soft, and round. He placed the tip of his dick at her entrance and asked, "Ready?"

"So ready I soaked the towel."

He slid in cautiously and cried out, "Emmm. Nice. So warm."

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned. "Fuck. The first stroke is always the best. You did it perfectly. It was wonderful. Ohhhh."

He stroked in and out carefully.

She laughed and said, "You can go faster. You would break it."

He blushed and picked up the pace.

"Ohhh. Yeah," she groaned.

"Ohhh. Nice," he agreed.

^^^

Billie slammed his curved dick into Amanda.

"Ohh," she moaned, "Oh. This is different. I think the curvy part of your dick is hitting my G-spot. Yeah. Stroke me there. Like that. Ohhh. Cool."

She squirmed and moved her ass to accentuate the touch she craved. She became more enthusiastic.

"Ohh. I like the way you're moving," Billie said. "Who knew that you're a damn good fuck!"

^^^

"Ahh. Ouch. Oww. Oww," Taylor cried out as she carefully impaled herself on Gary's thick cock.

"Are you okay?"

"Oww," Taylor groaned. Then, she laughed, rose up off Gary's cock, and said, "I'm okay. My poor, little pussy is being stretched beyond a level I thought possible. It hurts, but it also feels good. Like scratching an itch. Sometimes you scratch too hard. It hurts, but also feels good."

Gary said, "I've become an expert on the surprising connection between pain and pleasure. You might say, I've been able to observe it close up as women force themselves onto my cock."

He laughed. Then, he continued, "Endorphins are our body's natural 'feel good' chemicals. They are released when we experience pain. Endorphins help us to deal with pain and can induce feelings of pleasure. You're feeling that euphoria."

She mounted him again and again felt the stretching, the pain, and the pleasure. "Oh, God! That hurts so good." She bounced on his thick dick repeatedly and moaned continuously, "Ow. Ohh! Ohh!"

^^^

"Ohhh! That's it pound me," Gail said as Steve fucked her hard from behind. He took her words as encouragement to go faster and harder. He ramped it up a notch or two. They were both moving, sweating, and moaning.

Steve pulled back and prepared to thrust in forcefully. Gail also pulled away and prepared to slam into Steve. This combination caused Steve's dick to pull out. They still moved forcefully towards each other. Steve's cock came in high, missed her vagina, but found her butt and penetrated her anally.

"Ahhh!" she cried out in shock and surprised.

Steve stopped and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Butt. Butt."

Steve heard 'But'. He responded in a confused manner, "What? But what?"

"You're in my butt!"

"Oh, God! Sorry!" He began to pull out.

"Stop!"

He stopped. "What do you want me to do?"

"Be still. Let me think."

Steve was still and silent. Many seconds passed and then Steve felt Gail push into him and claim more of his dick.

"Ummm. Ahh. Ohh," Gail groaned. She paused and then pulled away and pushed back.

"Interesting. Mmmm." She repeated the back and forth movement.

"Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass?" Gail asked.

"No. Amanda told me flat out. It wasn't an option."

"I've never done it either," Gail said. She fucked herself on his cock while she talked. "With Gary's dick, it's not an option. Emmm. Many of my friends have told me about their anal experiences. Some love it. Some hate it. Some are ambivalent. Ohhh!"

She paused. Her body trembled. She continued to move on his dick and said, " I've wanted to try it. This may be my only chance. Ahh! Ohh! Do you mind if we continue?"

"Okay. This may be my only chance too," Steve said. "Let's do it."

"Great. Thanks," Gail said. "Can we take it slow?"

"Sure." He pushed just a bit.

"Ohhh! I felt that," Gail moaned. "Try longer strokes. This feels weird and amazing. How about you?"

"It's much tighter and it's hot and nasty. I can see my dick is in your ASS!"

They fucked slow and steady for a while. Then, they increased the speed and intensity of their anal experience.

^^^

Oh! Oh! Oh!" Amanda cooed loving the way Billie's dick caressed her insides. She couldn't be mad at him even though he'd just insulted her. She gave a half-hearted defense as she energetically banged Billie, "I am a good fuck. I mean I can be a great sex partner when properly motivated. Your curved dick is doing things to me that most men don't."

She closed her eyes, savored a few mighty strokes, and moaned, "Ohhhh!" Then, said, "I know I'm a self-centered, bitch that takes offense too easily and lashes out inappropriately. I'm trying to become a better person. With you taming my inner demon with your magic cock, it might happen."

Billie grabbed her hips. He held her still and pistoned in and out of her quickly. He said, "Tame you? Are you asking to be my sub and for me to be your dom? Or do you want to marry me?"

"Yes. Either. Both. Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" she cried out as she climaxed. Her pussy clenched his penis. That was a sure signed he'd accomplished his goal. He continued to pound her and took his release.

"Ohhh," Billie announced his orgasm.

^^^

Gary sat up, grabbed Taylor's tits, and latched on to her right nipple. He sucked while she fucked him.

"Ohhh!" I love the way you stretch me!"

"Mmmm," he replied.

She rode him and said, "Ohhhh! It doesn't hurt anymore." She began to ride him rapidly. Her grunting matched her motion and level of excitement. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh!"

She came. Her body froze. It was complete bliss.

Gary wrapped his arms around her, kissed her on the mouth, and drove his cock into her spasming pussy. The passive lover became very active. He fucked her through a series of orgasms and then, he climaxed. He filled her canal with his sperm.

^^^

Gail and Steve's experiment with anal sex had moved beyond a trial. They were fucking.

"Ahhh," Steve cried out. He slammed into her and shot his load into her rectum.

"Ohhh! Ohhh," Gail shouted. Her body shivered. Her insides felt as if they were on fire. Her climax hit her as waves of pleasure rolling through her body.

^^^

The room went silent. Everyone was lost in his or her own world of pleasure.

After some time, Gail got up and went to her boyfriend. She was giddy and said, "Babe, I did anal. Steve fucked me in the ass. It was amazing."

"Glad you enjoyed yourself," Gary said. "Maybe we can try it sometime."

She giggled and said, "No way. Not with your cock."

They hugged and she headed to the bathroom. Gary gathered the cameras. He consolidated the videos to Taylor's phone and erased them from the other phones.

The others got up at their own pace, cleaned up, and went to bed.

^^^

^^^

The sun rose late on the cold winter morning. The people in Franklin's condo did too. When they did get up, they congregated around the table eating breakfast and drinking coffee.

Amanda said, "Gail, I can't believe you let Steve fuck you in the butt. Didn't it hurt?"

"No," Gail said and then she giggled. "I liked it. It was a different sensation and a different kind of orgasm. It was a whole body experience. My climax was deeper, more powerful, and it lasted longer. The orgasm rolled throughout my whole body."

"Sounds like you're open to doing it again," Taylor said.

"Yes. It was great. I'm not sure how much was the physical stimulation and how much had to do with the fact it was new," Gail explained. "I admit part of the thrill was the taboo factor. I was a naughty girl doing a naughty thing."

Amanda said, "I'll never do it. My butt is exit only."

"It's funny you say that," Billie teased her. "You strike me as a girl with a stick up her butt. You're rigid. Not very open-minded."

Amanda made a face and walked out of the room. The others laughed.

^^^

The group dressed and went skiing. The women again wore Marino wool panties. After skiing, they had a playful snowball fight and made snowmen.

.

Gail placed small rocks on the face of the snowman she and the other women had made and said, "There. All done."

Steve used his arm to scrape the front of his creation flat. He took two small rocks and place them on the chest instead of on the face. He said, "Ta-da! I've made a snow sculpture of Amanda."

Everyone not named Amanda laughed. Her red cheeks turned redder. She came over and knocked down his creation.

Taylor grabbed a stout piece of kindling from the wood pile and shoved it into the women's snowman giving it a big penis. She laughed and said, "Ta-da! This one is Gary!"

They laughed. Taylor removed the piece of wood. "We better keep our snowman PG. There are children at the resort."

^^^

They returned to the condo, stripped, showered, got a change of clothes, and had a late lunch. The women bagged and tagged their panties. Taylor handed out their next pair. Everyone got bright yellow thongs.

They rested and watch television. Then, they went to dinner and returned to have drinks from their personal, well-stocked bar.

Billie sipped bourbon and asked, "Taylor, do we have an event this evening?"

She put down her cosmopolitan, grabbed her phone, checked her messages, and said, "Yes. Franklin's requested that we do a skit. A take-off on 'Please fuck my wife'. The man watches his wife get spit roasted by two men. Then, he takes her forcefully.

"All the men are needed for this, but only one woman. The men get to choose," Taylor said. "I'm taking myself out of consideration. My period has started. It would be a bloody mess if I participated. So guys, who should it be? Angel or G.G.?"

The men looked at Amanda and Gail. Their eyes settled on the brunette. Gary smiled and said, "No question. It has to be Gail."

Steve and Billie, in unison, said, "Gail."

Amanda pursed her lips, stood, and said, "You think Gail's more fun. Fine! Have your orgy. I'll grab a bottle of wine and go to my room." She marched out of the room, taking an open pinot grigio with her. She slammed the bedroom door closed.

"She's such a drama queen," Billie said.

Steve asked, "Gail, I'd rather be with you. Amanda's no fun. Are you okay with this?" He looked to his best friend and asked, "Gary, are you okay with us screwing your girlfriend?"

Gail and Gary exchanged glances. They broke out into a big smile and both said, "Hell, yes!"

Gary explained, "We talked about this. Having some fun with others isn't going to change how we feel about each other. We gave each other permission to have a wild and crazy trip."

"All right then," Taylor said. "Let's get this party started. Gary, you play the husband. Steve and Billie join Gail on the sofa. Feel free to ham it up. Use corny dialogue from bad porn movies. Let's have fun with this role play."

The young men sat on either side of Gail. Taylor got out her phone, turned on the video feature, and focused on Gail. She said, "Okay. My phone is ready. Gary, afterward you'll have to blur all the faces."

He nodded.

Taylor said, "Gary, start us off saying something like you just said. Give permission to these two guys you've just met to have sex with your wife."

Gary cleared his voice and said, "Thanks, guys, for joining us in our room. I wasn't shitting you at the bar. Every so often, me and the Mrs. take a trip and we play with strangers. I want you to fuck my wife. Honey, stand and strip down to your panties to show these gentlemen that this is something you want to do."