College Girl Sells Dirty Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail giggled, stood, and moved away from the sofa. She hit the playlist on her phone and music filled the room. She smiled, began to dance, and take off her clothes. She moved seductively and sensually as she performed a sexy striptease for the guys.

When she was down to her yellow thongs, she returned to the sofa. She sat and placed a hand on the groins of Steve and Billie. She said, "Mmmm. These are nice and hard. Kiss me. Fondle me. Make me wet and we'll fuck."

She lifted her breasts and offered one to each of the guys sitting beside her. They instantly latched on to her nipple and sucked. She instantly moaned, "Yeah. Momma likes that."

Steve and Billie groped the boob they were given. They sucked and nipped her nipple. She rubbed the crotch of their pants as she moaned and groaned. Then she said, "I could do so much more if you two got naked."

The men stood and stripped. They tossed their clothes aside. While they stood naked and erect in front of her, Gail grabbed their penises, stroked them, and said, "Nice. I need to taste these."

While she took Billie's crooked dick in her mouth, she jacked off Steve. Then, she switched and suck Steve's dick while stroking Billie's.

When she stopped, she stood and embraced Steve. He hugged her, brought his lips to hers, and hesitantly kissed her.

She turned her head ending the kiss and whispered in his ear, "You might think I'm a hypocrite. I like having sex with you. I like how gentle you are with my breasts. I love sucking cock, yours included. You sent me to the moon the other day when you fucked my ass, but I feel weird kissing you."

He whispered back, "I know what you mean. You're my friend. You're my best friend's girlfriend. Sex with you is great, but kissing is too intimate."

"Good," she said softly. "We understand each other and no one's feelings will get hurt if we don't kiss." She put her hands on his shoulders, pushed down, and said in a regular voice, "Eat my pussy."

She sat down and spread her legs. Steve knelt and without hesitation attacked her vagina.

"Oh! Yeah! Like that." Gail looked to Billie and said, "Sit beside me and kiss me."

He did. He grabbed a handful of tit and made out with Gail while Steve was busy downstairs.

Gary and Taylor sat and watched. They both enjoyed observing the others having sex.

"I'm wet and ready," Gail announced. "Billie, fuck me with your crooked cock and Steve, feed me yours."

The guys moved aside. Gail stood and went to the end of the sofa. She draped herself over the cushioned arm of the coach. She smiled and said, "Billie, fuck me. Steve, sit on the couch and let me devour your dick."

"Gladly," Billie said. He walked over, got behind her, and fondled her big, round ass.

Steve hopped on the sofa and slid toward her so she could comfortably lean over and take his penis into her mouth.

"Ohh," Steve groaned as the pretty brunette enveloped his dick with her mouth.

She pulled off and cried, "Ohhhhh!" when Billed slid his dick into her cunt.

"Oh! Oh!" she moaned as Billie sunk his cock inside her.

When he bottomed out, she lowered her head and, once again, sucked on Steve's rock hard dick. They stay this way for a while. The participants grunted and groaned. They sighed and moaned. And enjoyed the sex.

Gary stood and undressed. He watched his girlfriend and stroked his extra thick cock. Taylor filmed him pleasuring himself.

Gail pulled off Steve and said, "Men, time to switch places."

She wiped some spittle from her mouth. Billie extracted his penis from her wet cunt. She stood and stretched. Steve and Billie moved to trade places.

Gail said, "Steve, grab the bottle of infused olive oil off the table. It may have been put there as a decoration or to be on hand if someone wanted to add the basil and rosemary infused oil to his or her dish. I have a better use for it. Use it to coat your cock and lube my asshole. I want you to fuck my butt!"

Steve smiled and did as she requested. He poured the oil on his hands and applied it to his dick. Then, he playfully pushed her over the arm of the sofa, poured oil on her bottom, and used a finger to lube her anus.

"Mmm. That's slippery," Gail said. "Oh! Your finger feels big inside my butt. What will your cock do to me?"

"Let's find out," Steve said. He placed the bottle of oil on a table, snuggled up behind her, and placed the bulbous head of his prick against her little brown hole. "Ready?" he asked.

"Be gentle," she replied.

Steve pressed forward. Her sphincter resisted. He persisted and won out.

"Oh! Fuck! Your big dick is going into my tiny butt hole."

"Oh! Good, God! You're tight," Steve cried out.

"More oil! More dick," Gail shouted.

Gary grabbed the bottle of oil and said, "I've got the oil." He came to the couple and poured it into his girlfriend's butt crack. He watched it slowly make its way to her anus. Gary said, "There's the oil. You provide the dick. Fuck my wife's ass!"

"Aye. Aye, Captain," Steve replied. He leaned into her. Slowly. In a determined manner, he forced his cock into her.

"Oww. Oww! My ass! My ass is being stretched and penetrated. Ohhh! I love it," Gail said.

She buried her head in Billie's lap and took his dick into her mouth. At first, she sucked on it as a baby uses a pacifier. For comfort. As time when on and her ass opened up, she sucked Billie's cock hungrily.

Steve took his time. At first, she was so tight, he had to battle to get his dick inside her. Eventually, she loosened up and he could fuck her. Carefully and cautiously and then, forcefully and nasty.

When they got to that stage, Gail was like a woman possessed. She cried out loudly and groaned in pleasure. She sucked Billie's cock like a demon. Sloppily. Noisily. Furiously.

"Ohhh! I'm cumming," Billie shouted. Gail pulled his dick out, grinned like a mad woman, and stroked his cock. She had him ejaculate on her face.

"Ohh. I love it," she screamed. She slammed her ass into Steve. They rutted fiercely.

She screamed again. "Oh! Oh! OHH. OOOHHHHH!"

Her eyes closed. Her body went rigid. She climaxed.

"Oh. OH! Damn!" Steve shouted as he thrust into her ass one more time and came. He pumped what felt like gallons of cum inside her. Then, he pulled out, stumbled to a chair, and collapsed.

Gary went to his girlfriend. He grabbed her, spun her around, and said, "You dirty girl. Look at you. Cum on your face and dripping out of your ass. But you're not done yet. Are you?"

"No," she mumbled softly.

Gary guided her to the floor. She lay on her back. He knelt between her legs, took his massive cock, and placed it at the entrance to her vagina. Gail was groggy. Still in her bliss.

"Ready to come again?" Gary asked with a snicker. Without waiting for a response, he thrust into her. His hard, angry penis spread her lower lips and penetrated her.

"OHH! My darling," she cried. Her eyes shot open and she reached for him.

He fucked her brutally. With all the rage of a cuckolded man. She took it. The big man with a big penis stretched and filled her as no other man had ever done.

The coupling was fierce and short.

"Ohh. My love! Ohh!" Gail cried as she orgasmed again.

"Take that!" Gary cried out angrily. His cock punished her and his sperm coated her cervix.

The room went silent.

Then, they heard a sloshing sound. It was followed by a guttural, growling noise. The men turned toward the noise and saw the phone fall from Taylor's hand. Her skirt had been pulled up. She was masturbating. Her finger was a blurred as she rubbed her clit.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhh!" she cried out as she came and fell back in the chair she was seated in. Her underwear was a bloody mess.

Again, the room went silent. All were lost in their bliss for a good while.

Then Gail giggled and said, "God! That was fun. I've never had a session where I was taken in all three holes." She sat up and said, "I'm a mess."

"Yes, you are. You slut," Taylor said playfully. "And I'm a bloody mess. Franklin will love my panties. Menstrual blood and girl goo. I could sell this pair for big money."

She slipped off her soiled underwear. Then crawled over to Gail and pulled her panties down. "I'll bag these later. Let's get cleaned up. Guys, we'll be in the shower. You all were super. It was so hot! In fact, even after masturbating, I'm still horny. Anyone that can get it up is welcome to fuck me in the shower."

She grinned and said, "It'll be messy, but there will be plenty of water to wash up with afterward."

All the guys followed the women into the shower. Taylor went to the wall. Water from an overhead shower pelted her back. She leaned forward, spread her legs wide, raised her hands above her head, and placed her palms on the tiles. Still facing the wall, she said, "Somebody fuck me."

She said, "Gail had wild, anonymous sex. I want that too. Someone take me. All of you can have sex with me. I don't want a connection. I don't want to know who you are. One of my fantasies is having a mystery man take me and I cum like crazy."

Steve stroked his cock to full hardness. He came up behind her and without a "Hello" or an "Are you ready?", he plunged his dick into her cunt.

"Ohh" she gasped.

He fucked her with abandon. Hard. Without worrying about her orgasm. He took his pleasure."Ahhh. Ahhh!" he cried out as he came.

"Ohhhhh!" she cooed.

Steve stepped away. Billie took his place. He fucked her with the same sense of freedom Steve had. This was pussy to be had. Used. Enjoyed.

"Ohhhh," Taylor cried as she came on his dick

"Oh! Ohh!" he shouted as he shoved his cock in her and blasted away. When he was spent, he rolled off her.

Gary took his place and more. She was very loose, soaking wet, and extremely aroused. Still, when his penis entered her, it made her moan and her body shudder.

"Oh! Fuck!" she cried out.

Gary took her without mercy. Her cries were half in pain and half due to pleasure. His thick dick stretched her to the limit. They came hard and at the same time. Gary stepped away. Taylor slid down the wall and collapsed on the floor.

Gail rushed to her, sat beside her, held her head up, and asked, "Are you okay?"

She smiled and said, "That was awesome. I loved it."

"Yes," Gail said. "It was something." She brushed Taylor's brown hair out of her face and hugged her to her chest. Taylor nuzzled the other woman's big boobs and concentrated on breathing and the wonderful feelings radiating throughout her body.

^^^

The following morning was cold. The sun was bright. Most of the group had slept in the the master bedroom. The crew woke up late as usual. They lounged around, talking and drinking coffee.

Amanda marched out of her bedroom. She was fully dressed and put her packed suitcase down by the door. She announced, "I'm ready to go. I'm glad this trip is over. It wasn't nearly as fun as I expected."

She went to the sofa, crossed her arms, sat down.

The others laughed at her anti-social antics. Steve said, "I had a great time."

The rest agreed.

Taylor said, "To quote Irving Berlin, 'Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it'. You, Amanda, like the rest of us, can find the beautiful, happiness, and joy in life. Or you can focus on the negatives and continue to be an unhappy, complaining bitch."

Amanda glowered at the beautiful brown-haired women.

Taylor added, "If you don't change your attitude, you might not be invited to the next getaway. So is everyone free for another trip over Spring break?"

The End

P.S. Readers, should there be another trip? Any suggestions? r