College Life: Laundry Day

Story Info
A college girl does her laundry.
1.6k words
4.21
8.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VreenaV
VreenaV
53 Followers

I woke with a start, I had fallen asleep studying, which was not ideal since I had laundry to do. Even more than usual since the washers in the dorms had been broken for the last 2 weeks. I had been stuck going commando for a few days, and even though I knew it was irrational, I was sure that everyone could tell.

I stripped the sheets from my bed and piled my dirty clothes on top, wrapping it all in a neat bundle to take downstairs. I grabbed my detergent and headed out the door. It was around 3 am, a little later than I preferred, but it should still be empty for another hour or so.

Sure enough, when I got there, not a single soul in sight. I started my bedding first, since it would take longer, and then quickly loaded my dirty clothes into the next washer. Now all I had to do was wait. I considered stripping and throwing in my pajamas like I usually did, but since it was already almost 4, I kept my tank-top and boxer shorts on.

I barely had a chance to sit down when I heard a thunk-thunk-thunk from the washer with my bedding. I got up with a sigh and opened the washer. They were top-loaders, which meant the slightest imbalance had to be fixed before the washing could continue. I reached down into the drum and tried to unravel the bundle that had formed. I was already on my tiptoes, but I still couldn't reach, so I scooched forward until my legs were dangling a few inches off of the floor, and tried again to separate the soggy mass. My arms were getting tangled in the sheets, and I knew it would be difficult to extricate myself from their sopping wet grasp.

Just then, I heard the door open. I froze, hoping it was just the janitor, no such luck. I heard the voices of college boys as they noticed my situation.

A voice spoke, "Looks like someone needs a little help." A second voice answered, "I'd say he needs more than a little, seems like he's got himself stuck in the sheets."

I stayed silent, hoping they wouldn't notice that the "he" they were talking about had shaved legs and a decidedly round derriere.

"Whaddya say man, should we leave a surprise for the ladies?" That was the first voice/There was a few seconds of laughter and then I felt hands on the waistband of my shorts.

"Now's your chance dude, we can walk away and leave you here, or you can finally get some action "in the sheets." The first voice again.

I stayed silent, praying they would just go away, but they took it as a sign to continue, and the hands on my hips abruptly pulled down my shorts.

I yelped, trying harder than ever to get my arms free so I could push myself out.

"The boys had gone silent, and then I felt hands on my knees, pulling my legs apart. The first voice spoke again, "Look what we have here, this boxer short boy, is actually a babe, guess we better help her out after all."

I sighed in relief, ready to profess my thanks once they pulled me out, when I felt fingers spreading my lower lips. I gasped, feeling cold air against my hot flesh, and then there was a tongue pressed against my opening. It gave a few slow licks and then pushed inside.

Once again the first voice spoke, "Now that's how you eat a pussy, you gotta teach me how to do that man, maybe then I can keep a girlfriend."

Whoever was licking me chuckled and I felt the vibration in my core. I wriggled my hips, trying to do something other than just sit there and take it, but another pair of hands grabbed my waist, preventing me from squirming anymore.

The tongue pressed further into my entrance, and I gasped at the sudden jolt I felt before it quickly withdrew.

The second voice said, "I don't know if we should do this man, she hasn't exactly begged us to keep going."

I felt relief at his statement, but also a little disappointed.

"Come on man, look at how wet you got her with just your tongue, that's gotta mean that she likes it, right?" That was the first voice again.

I bit my lip, waiting for the response.

"Nah man, that's just her body, I'm not gonna stick it in her unless she asks for it. You know my rules."

"Yeah I know, If she isn't begging for it, she doesn't want it. But how do we know what she wants? She's barely made a sound the whole time."

"Maybe we should pull her out and ask."

"No!" I burst out.

They both stopped talking, and then, "You don't want us to get you out?"

I bit my lip again, "I'd rather you didn't."

"Okay then, do you want us to leave you here? We'll fix your shorts before we go." That was the second voice, the licker.

The first spoke up quickly "Or we can keep going and give you the best orgasm you'll ever have." I was glad they couldn't see my face as I felt my cheeks heating. Still, part of me wanted to find out how far they would go. "Ok"

The first voice, "Wait seriously, you are the coolest chick ever!"

"Are you sure about this?" the second voice asked, "If it makes you feel better we can keep our dicks out of it."

I nodded, then remembering they couldn't see me, "That would be good."

"If you want us to stop, just tell us and we'll back off. Okay?"

"Ok" I braced myself again, and was surprised when he started by nuzzling my thigh. I let out a nervous laugh.

"Don't worry, now that I know you're new to this, I'll be much more gentle. Cal, hold her hips down, that should keep you from doing anything stupid."

The first voice, Cal, spoke up, "Fine, but if you get to eat her out, I get to finger fuck her after."

My breathing hitched, but I wasn't scared of the idea, I actually wanted it.

"We'll see if she can take that much, you don't want to push her if she isn't ready."

"Fine"

"Good, now can I get back to work or do you have more complaining to do?"

"Yeah, yeah, dive back in man, it's almost as good watching."

After a moment of silence, I felt hands on my hips again, pressing them down securely. And then hot breath on my inner thigh. My toes curled in anticipation, and then there was another pair of hands on my thighs, grabbing them firmly. My breathing was shallow as he scraped his cheek slooowly upwards, until his nose was at the crease of my leg. And then his tongue was on my clit. He barely grazed it before moving to my slit again. He circled it, teasing, and then back to my clit. I groaned in frustration and tried to squirm.

"Patience, I want to make sure this is something that you'll never forget. I can't do that if you keep wriggling around like that, so hold still and enjoy the sensations."

He went back in, starting at my clit and licking thoroughly until he reached my entrance, and then pushed slowly inside. He went deeper slowly, curving his tongue in ways that shot lightning through my core. His tongue withdrew and I whimpered at the absence of it. He shifted his hold on my thighs, and then he was gently sucking my clit into his mouth. I was breathing heavier now, and the hands on my hips tightened their grip. He nibbled at my clit and then took his hand from my thigh, only to thrust a finger into me. He pumped it in and out slowly, letting my juices coat it before adding a second finger. It stretched me further than ever before, and I couldn't stop a moan from escaping. He growled against me, and the vibrations sent me over the edge. He released my clit, but kept his fingers where they were as I spasmed around him.

When my muscles finally relaxed, he withdrew his fingers, only to reach into the washer. I panicked, thinking he was going to pull me out, but he only grabbed one of the sheets. He used it to wipe me clean, and then pulled my shorts back up.

I heard whispers and then the door opened and closed again quickly.

I waited to see if someone had come in, and jumped when he spoke, "I sent Cal to go find someone to help you get unstuck. I think one orgasm is enough for now, and he's not exactly gentle with his fingers. I'll leave before they get here, so you don't have to worry about us knowing who you are or anyone knowing what we did." He paused to cup my hips with his hands, "I'm glad you let me lick you, I haven't had the opportunity to enjoy myself so thoroughly in a long time, and you were undoubtedly the best pussy I've ever had the pleasure of tasting."

I could barely get out a whisper, "Thank you."

He chuckled, "I hope we meet again Boxer short girl, if only so I can get another taste of you." He briefly squeezed my hips and then he was gone.

It was only a few minutes before Aubrey, my RA came in and helped me get out, and then I was able to finish my laundry while daydreaming about what another encounter might look like.

VreenaV
VreenaV
53 Followers