All Comments on 'College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 16'

by aniceguy77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
subboynycsubboynycalmost 3 years ago

Yay. I hope there's more!

aniceguy77aniceguy77almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks subboyny! I know this story isn't for everyone, but I do appreciate everyone who either enjoyed it, or enjoyed hating it;] I went back reedited it, rewrote some things, added three chapters and published the rest on Kindle under Tyler Penance. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked the story. Read the remaining on Amazon. Personally though I really wanted him to properly stand up for himself. I think the hours of fetal position sitting are a bit too much. It seems like Jake and Jenna are in a relationship while he's more like a pet adopted by the family. Like I said, I find it hot. But hate that he loses all self respect. The epilogue though would have been much better if Jenna had a child. It would be interesting to know who the child would really acknowledge as the father. Will his love be appreciated by the child, or will Jakes genes make him overlook the love he received.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Also, I would have liked for him and Jenna to actually have a child that was theirs. At least he'll have something with her then. Otherwise it's really Jake and Jenna.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

I understand the story and I struggle how to rate. I commend the author as this is well written. I struggle with the story as i feel he needs to stand for some level of self respect. In all honesty my preferred ending would be for him to walk away into the sunset acknowledging that he wasn’t right for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraniceguy77@aniceguy77
Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my stories. You have been very encouraging and I am thankful. To everyone who has added the opinion and comments, whether you enjoyed the stories or not, thank you for your feedback! I write stories of cuckoldry that usually highlight m...