All Comments on 'College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 17'

by aniceguy77

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yay! More please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it. I love how's he's slowly accepting being a submissive and enjoying it

aniceguy77aniceguy77almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks guys!! But this will be the last College Love Meets Cuckold Family chapter posted here. This will please some people apparently;] I'm working on the next story as we speak!

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Sad to see the author won't be posting anymore chapters. Really enjoyed the story.

Unfortunately the website is filled with closet cucks who hate read cuckolding stories and attack authors.

frostingoncakefrostingoncakeover 2 years ago

I loved this series! Jake, Mr. Johnson and Mr. Anderson could have been more developed as characters. I would have loved to see some sissy sex, perhaps with Brit or Kat. Brit and Kat seemed like throwaway characters, so I would have brought in Mr. Anderson in place of one of those two and have him encourage the cuckold's submission, but it was a wonderful fantasy.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 2 years ago

Nooo not the last part I want moore! please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear @aniceguy77 $4 for three extra chapters? It may not seem like much to you Americans, but for foreign readers the conversion can be very expensive.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

AWESOME story!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

New chapters aren't available on amazon???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Neither author nor book is on amazon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you removed the (obsessive and frustrated) economic references to the wealth of the host and dominant family, the story would gain a lot. I understand that they are terribly characteristic of Anglo-Saxon writers, but they are just as terribly boring and repetitive. From my personal point of view, someone who knows the story of the rise and fall of families over a couple of thousand years, the literary celebration of wealth seems rather naïve. It would also require the knowledge of what are the real values that are symptoms and therefore the dominance of a specific culture, especially in the field of antiques: can you distinguish "Empire" style furniture from "Napoleon III" style?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is without exaggeration my favourite story.Share how we can read the rest. It is nowhere to be found. Also please write other stories. You have amazing talent

bobcatii50bobcatii5011 months ago

I only got to chapter 2!! That was the worst story I ever started reading!! So stupid agreeing to that set-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it! I wish you would continue the story!

aniceguy77aniceguy773 months agoAuthor

It should be back up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraniceguy77@aniceguy77
Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my stories. You have been very encouraging and I am thankful. To everyone who has added the opinion and comments, whether you enjoyed the stories or not, thank you for your feedback! I write stories of cuckoldry that usually highlight m...