College Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Shannon came and she had settled down a little, she pushed him back on his own bed. Now his rock-hard cock was poking out from the top of his underwear. She grabbed his cock while pushing the underwear down and got in between his legs. She took as much of his manhood as she could into her mouth and start to slid it in and out. Shannon was very good at this and it didn't take long before he was showering her throat with his load. Shannon never stopped and Sam said he never went soft. She kept his cock in her mouth and turned her body so her pussy was on top of his face. As soon as she lowered it onto his month, Sam went at it like it was his last meal. They 69'ed until they both came again and Shannon crawled off to the side where they both fell asleep.

When Sam woke up this time, he had no idea how long the two of them had been sleeping but it was still dark out. On his side, Shannon's bare pussy was still only a few inches from his face. He lifted her top leg and started to lick her slick pussy again. Before long, he could feel her hand on his hardening cock. Once again, she turned her body and slid right down on his cock. She was so wet that it slid right in, all the way in one push. After all those years of flirting, he was now balls deep in Shannon's pussy. He was pumping so hard that he was lifting her up off of the bed. Slamming his cock into her as hard as he could. He started feeling that urge building up and knew he was going to cum soon. Jackie was on birth control but he didn't know about Shannon so he told her that they had to stop because he wasn't wearing a condom. She said that's OK. She reached down between her legs and grabbed his cock as it came slipping out of her pussy. Sam thought that she was going to give him a hand job to finish him off but Shannon had another idea. She told him that she knew he was OK with this and put the head of his cock right on her asshole. She shifted her weight and pumped it into her ass. As soon as it went in, Shannon started to cum and a few pumps more got Sam to unload in her ass.

The two were just laying there exhausted with Sam's now softening cock still in her ass. A minute later, Shannon stood up and went to the bathroom. When she came back, she kissed him and said that it was everything Jackie said it would be. She put on her panties and his shirt, got back in the upper bed, and fell asleep. Sam laid there puzzled. What did she just say? Did they plan this? He said he never fell back to sleep that morning and eventually got up and took a shower. Shortly after finishing his shower Jackie showed up at his room. Shannon was still sleeping, Jackie looked at her laying there and smiled.

Jackie suggested that they go have brunch and let Shannon sleep. Their conversation at brunch was just like normal, no talk about what happened last night. Sam decided that if she wasn't going to bring it up, neither would he. They had a nice breakfast and then headed back to Sam's room where Shannon was still sleeping. Jackie looked over at Shannon and said I told her she would be exhausted if she spent a night in this room. Guess I was right.

Sam told me that this is why he will never leave her. She is the best lover and partner a man could ever ask for. Shannon is still Jackie's best friend and they still talk all the time and get together whenever they can. Sam said that he, for some reason, has toned down the flirting but he hasn't stopped it completely. Since that night, Sam and Jackie have only talked about it one time. They had been having a few drinks and looking at some pictures from that year at college. They came across a picture of them while hiking on that day. It must have brought back memories of that night because Jackie said that looking back now, she wished that she had been in his room that night with the two of them. Sam told me that if the opportunity ever comes up, he will be all in.

12