College - Parents Weekend

Story Info
Two College Men, Their moms, and Their friends.
22.5k words
4.47
39.5k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
322 Followers

Rob and Ivan had just met having never laid eyes on each other, except for seeing their Facebook page. They extended their hands for a firm handshake and then went back to work carrying their belongings from the car into the dorm room. The room wasn't that large to begin with and with their dads helping out, there was little room for anything including air to inhale.

It was mid-September and in the mid-Atlantic states at this time of year, it was warm. The two young freshmen had become drenched with the humidity and shed their t-shirts. Eventually, the boxes, bags, and containers were inside and the dads turned the unpacking over to their sons and announced that they were going to bail on the young men and get a few cool drinks in a local bar. Rob and Ivan thanked their dads and sent them on their way.

"I say we move just enough stuff to make a walkway through the room, grab a shower and some fresh clothes and check out the campus. And by "check out the campus" I mean check out the women," Rob said.

"One hundred percent," replied Ivan.

The campus wasn't packed yet as freshmen got to check in a few days early. As they walked the huge campus, they encountered other freshmen all out doing the same thing. They ended up in the student union where they couldn't buy beer at their young age of nineteen. They ordered soft drinks and let their eyes rove over the bounty of young women in the lounge.

Rob turned to Ivan and asked, "You want to pick up some women and have a little fun?"

"Fuck yeah," Ivan replied.

"Well, hang with me. I have a nose for sluts."

Ivan laughed, "Sure you do. And, can you pick the ones that will let you have their ass too?"

"Hell yes," Rob said. "But there aren't any here right now. Settle in and we'll have slick dicks before midnight."

The students came in and drifted out over the next hour. Rob and Ivan watched the women come and go. Ivan was growing impatient with Rob's slut-radar. "You'd better find some women soon, or I'll be too old to enjoy it without Viagra!"

"These things take time. I've seen a couple of sluts, but they were ugly sluts. I thought we'd hold out for some pretty sluts." Rob continued to scan the woman in the student union. "There. Those two. They'll be fucking us before midnight."

Ivan saw the two women and agreed that they were definitely pretty enough. One was a brunette; the other a blond. Both had nice bodies and large breasts. Rob told Ivan to wait at their table. Rob moved across the room toward them. He was chatting them up and then pointed over to Ivan. The girls smiled and the three of them came towards Ivan.

Reaching the table, Rob introduced Rose and Lillie. The girls looked Ivan over and offered big smiles and took a seat at the table. There was some small talk about majors and the like.

"Are you guys freshmen," Rose asked.

"Yes," Rob replied. "And what are you?"

"Juniors, but we always like to come over when the freshmen arrive, so we can get the pick of the litter - like you guys."

Rose glanced at Lillie and winked. Lillie winked back. Lillie said, "Would you guys like to come by our apartment? As it's off campus, we have beer - lots of beer."

"Fuck yes," the men replied the in unison.

"Not so fast, guys, let's see our these beer goes first." The four laughed and collected their things and headed out. The campus bus system picked them up and the student union and dropped them at the entrance to their apartment complex.

Lillie and Rose shared a two bedroom apartment which was furnished in "shabby college". The guys piled onto a sofa one at each end and the women brought them cold beer from the kitchen.

Rose said that she wanted to sit next to Ivan because she really loved his bronze-red hair and athletic body. Sitting beside him, she downed some beer and ran her hands over his torso. He said, "fair is fair" and started to rub her chest and tits. Silently he was praying that Rob slut radar had gotten it right. Rose offered no resistance. She lifted Ivan's t-shirt over his head and onto the floor. She was rubbing his smooth chest.

"I was expecting more red hair on this chest," Rose said. "I guess if I want more red hair, I'll have to keep searching!"

Ivan started kissing Rose as he slipped her out of her blouse and released her bra. Both came off easily. Rose and Ivan were now topless.

Lillie was sitting very close to Rob. They were making out big time. Seeing Ivan and Rose topless he said, "Lillie, it seems that we're overdressed for this party. He slipped off her t-shirt and pushed her bra up over her tits. He wasted no time fingering her nipples and before long was sucking on them. She sat up and unhooked her bra and tossed it aside.

She stood up swaying and letting her tits swing across her chest. "Anyone want more beer?"

Everyone put in an order and Rose got up to help Lillie bring the beer. Returning to the sofa, Lillie pulled up Rob's t-shirt and sliding it over his head discarded it. "I love a man with a nice hairy chest," Lillie said. Settling back onto the sofa next to Rob, she ran her fingers through his chest hair. Rob slid off the sofa and got on his knees beside the sofa. It was just the perfect height to play with Lillie's tits.

Ivan wondered if all of the college girls were going to be this easy. He hoped so. Rose was all over him, her tits on his chest as they kissed passionately.

"I'm ready," Rose said.

"For what," Ivan asked.

"I'm ready to go find the rest of your red hair."

Ivan kicked off his shoes and socks, stood and dropped his pants. He stood there wearing only his boxer shorts.

Rose, stroked his hairy legs which were covered with dark red hair.

"Well, I've found some more red hair," but as her hand brushed his boxers, she said, "I think there's more." Ivan's boxer tent was evident to all. Rose stood, took him by the hand and lead him down the hall to her bedroom.

Lillie was now sitting on Rob's lap and leaning forward so that her tits rested on his hairy chest. She was nibbling on his neck and sucking his lips into her mouth. Leaning forward she gently licked his ear. She flicked his earlobe with the tip of her tongue and then drew it into her mouth where she gently sicked it and swirled her tongue around it. All that Rob could think of was her doing the same thing to his cock. He stood Lillie up and struggled with the button and zipper on her shorts until they fell to the ground. She returned the action and soon, they were both naked except for his boxers and her panties.

His fingers were inside her panties swimming in a flood of sexual juices flowing from inside her. "Lillie, you seem ready to go and I know that I am. So, take me to your bedroom or I'm going to fuck you right here on the couch."

Lillie jiggled her tits across his chest and then got up and reached for his hand. She pulled him up and down the hallway to her room. As they passed Rose's room Rob realized how thin the apartment's walls were. He could hear Ivan saying, "Suck that cock, babe. You can down even more of that cock!" Rob smiled.

Lillie said, "I'm an even better cocksucker than Rose, but don't tell her." Entering her room, Lillie jumped onto the bed holding her hands out for Rob to come closer. When he was within arm's reach, she reached out catching the hem of his boxers and sliding them down. The boxers was approaching his knees; his cock jumped out and sprung up into the air.

"Damn," Lillie said. I'm going to need to be a better cocksucker than Rose for that thing. She reached up and took his shaved balls in hand and tugged on them. She licked them and then her tongue glided along the underside of his dick to the head. As she took his cock head into her mouth, Ivan could be heard through the wall and the open door to Lillie's room say, "Fuck! I'm going to cum. Swallow it all, babe." Then they could hear him grunting.

Rob and Ivan were loving the free-wheeling attitude of these college women. In the next couple of hours, they'd all cum several times and in all manner of positions. At this point, Ivan was laying on his back naked with Rose at his side; her head rested on his smooth, muscular chest. Ivan heard the door open just a bit and Rob's whisper.

"Come out here, Ivan," Rob said softly.

Ivan slipped from under Lillie's head and climbed out of the bed. "What do you want at a time like this," Ivan asked.

"Swap."

"What," Ivan asked.

"Let's swap. You go fuck Lillie for a while and I'll sink my cock into Rose," Rob explained.

"Don't you think they'll notice," Ivan asked.

"Frankly, I don't think they care. And, I'm not missing out on the possibility of fucking two women in one night. Now, get down to Lillie's room and have at her, buddy," Rob said.

As Ivan entered Lillie's room she looked up and said, "What took you so long? Come over here and get into my bed."

During the next hour-and-a-half, both rooms let out sounds that only come from sex and people cuming. When daylight started to shine into the girl's bedrooms, the guys scrounged around the apartment looking for various items of clothes. The women said very little as they made coffee but didn't offer the men a cup. Clearly, they had enjoyed the sex, but they were through with Rob and Ivan.

The men walked to the entrance to the apartment complex and took the campus shuttle back to their dorm. The bus was empty at this hour of the morning. It was just Ivan, Rob and the guy driving the bus.

The guys had little to say until Rob offered up, "They were two fucking hot bitches, man!"

Ivan responded, "Don't say that, buddy."

"What do you mean, didn't you think they were hot, and, man, did they love to fuck!"

Ivan said, "I said don't say that. You have pussy-breath. You need to gargle with gasoline and set it on fire!"

They both laughed.

Back at the dorm, they showered, brushed their teeth and gargled with Scope. They spent the rest of the day unpacking the boxes that had brought them to college.

Rob said, "you know, we've been here less than twenty-four hours and we'd stayed up all night fucking. And, we got to fuck two women in one night." He paused. "I think I'm going to like college!"

"Fucking right!" Ivan offered a high five to Rob.

Ivan was setting up his desk and found his family photo in a packing box and put it on his desk. Rob picked it up and stared at it for a moment. "So, I haven't met your mom, but, buddy, she's hot as hell! I'd crawl between her legs and fuck her in a moment."

"Shut your face, you bastard, that's my mom you're talking about."

"That she's your mom doesn't mean that she can't be hot and, yes, I would fuck her. Hell, every guy in the dorm would hop on that pussy."

"Dude, she's still my mom." Ivan took the framed photo from Rob and placed it back on his desk. He looked at the photo. It had been taken at the beach this past summer and he had to admit that his mom was a very good looking woman. She had a rather slim body with ample breasts. She was really pretty and, like him had dark bronze-red hair. Rob wasn't the first guy Ivan's age to comment on her good looks. She had big tits, a tiny waist and sexy hips. She was a really hot mom.

"So," Ivan asked, "what does your mom look like?"

Rob only had one photo of her which he was using for a bookmark. He fetched it and passed it to Ivan. "Here she is."

Ivan took the photo and looked at it closely. "She's pretty nice too."

"Nice. She's at least as fucking hot as your mom. Check out the blond hair and those tits. You'd better tell me you'd like to fuck her or else!"

They both laughed. "Yeah, she's hot and fuckable," Ivan said.

"That's better. Hell, if she wasn't my mom, I'd fuck her - like, boom!"

"You are one sick fucking puppy!" They both laughed.

Most of the next month was taken with classes, homework, and frat house rushes. The rushes were fun because the women were basically sluts: pretty and ready to fuck. Ivan and Rob took every advantage of this situation and fucked or double fucked several women at frat house parties during those early weeks.

One evening in the dorm, Rob walked over to Ivan's desk and picked up the beach photo of Ivan, his dad, and mom. He returned to his chair as he perused the photo. Rob stretched out his legs and crossed them at the ankles on the footboard of his bed.

"So," Rob said. "Are you parents coming up for Parent's Weekend in a couple of weeks?"

"Sure. They're all excited. Dad, you'll recall, dropped me off, but mom wants to see the place. Are your parents coming up for the weekend?"

"Sure. They have reservations at the Hilton."

"Mine too."

There was a long silence as Ivan continued his homework. Then the silence was broken by Rob. "I hope you don't mind, but I plan to fuck your mom Parents' Weekend."

"No." Ivan didn't even look up as he delivered that one word flatly and without emotion.

"Can't your mom fuck whoever she pleases? Hey, she's an adult. I'm going to make her want to fuck me and then - - - I'm going to fuck her."

Ivan got up and walked across the room and took the photo from Rob and returned to his desk and put the photo in a drawer. "My mom loves my dad and she doesn't sleep around. She'd never fuck you. Ever!"

"So, what if I said that I was going to fuck your mom Parents' Weekend? Would that be okay with you," Ivan asked.

"Actually, I think there's a 100% chance that she'd fuck you in a heartbeat. And, let me note, I wouldn't have any problem with that. So, take your shot."

Ivan was shocked that Rob was so willing to have his mom fuck him. What kind of weird household did he come from? He stared across the dorm room at Rob. Rob was relaxed but with a look of determination that Ivan recognized from their trips to the frat rushes. He fixate on one woman; usually one that every guy in the room wanted and he'd pursue her relentlessly. He always got her to fuck - without fail. A couple of times he got sloppy seconds, but he didn't care so long as he got to fuck her. Ivan knew that Rob would be equally as relentless in pursuit of his mom.

After several minutes, Rob got up pulled out his wallet and took out a one-hundred-dollar-bill. He walked over to the tack board and used a push-pin to anchor the bill to the cork board. He then returned to his seat.

"What's that supposed to be," Ivan asked.

"That's my bet. I'm betting you $100 that I'll fuck your mom Parents' Weekend. And when I do, I'll bring you her panties as proof."

Ivan didn't like the $100 bet. It just raised the stakes for Rob and he'd be even more determined to fuck her and keep his money.

Ivan took out a $100 bill and tacked it to the board beside Rob's bill. "In that case, I will also put up a bet that I'll fuck your mom."

"No, that's not an equal bet. I'm pretty sure that my mom would fuck you just for the asking. So, it would not be a comparable bet."

Ivan was shocked, "So, you're saying that your mom is a cock-loving slut and fucking her is so easy that anyone can?"

"Hey, I know my mom really well. But I'll let you bet this. You could bet that you'd fuck her in her pussy and ass and that would even things up. Because I don't think she's ever let anyone into her virgin ass. Are you game for that bet?"

"So, you're saying that at worst, I can fuck her pussy all night long and with no ass fuck, I'll lose $100?" Rob nodded. "But, if I get into her ass, I'll take that $100. I've spent a hundred dollars on a lot of women and got nothing to bragg about."

"Exactly."

"So, buddy, what's your mother's first name? I can very well call her Mrs. Watkins while my cock is deep in her cunt.

"Puss," said Ivan. Rob broke into unending snickers.

"Puss? You're shitting me, right?"

"No. Everyone calls her Puss."

"Okay, I'll take the bait. Why is she called Puss? Tell me fast as my imagination is running wild."

Ivan waited for Rob to settle down. "So, the story is that when my mom was born, her two-year-old sister couldn't say Priscilla. She started calling her sister Puss and it stuck."

"She must have gotten a lot of teasing in high school," Rob laughed. "So, let me get this right, while I'm fucking your mom, I'll be fucking Puss' pussy. Boy, this is rich!"

Ivan laughed as he too had thought Puss was a weird name as it was so close to pussy. After they guys settled down and the laughter subsided, Ivan, said, "So, what's your mom's name?"

"In truth," Rob started, "it should be slut, but it's Sally."

"All right then," Ivan said.

Rob knew that Ivan wasn't really expecting his mom, Puss, to allow Rob to fuck her and Rob also knew that the whole ideal of Rob fucking Ivan's mother really put Ivan on edge. That delighted Rob who spent the intervening weeks tormenting Ivan. Rob was also becoming more determine to fuck Puss and take the hundred dollars. Puss was sexy and he loved the challenge. Just thinking about her caused his cock to stiffen.

One evening Rob and Ivan were studying in their dorm room. Rob broke the silence, "So, as I'm going to be your mother's fucker, feel free to call me motherfucker. I'll take no offence and it'll make my cock hard!"

"She's not going to fuck you. You'd be a motherfucker in name only, asshole!"

Rob let out a sinister laugh. "So, why don't you think that she'll fuck me? What makes you so fucking sure?"

"My parents don't fuck around," Ivan said with confidence.

"So, why do you say your mom's a slut," Ivan asked Rob.

"Because she is a slut. I know. Even my dad knows." Rob paused trying to decide if he wanted to get into this with Ivan. "So, here's the thing. Mom only works part time and has Tuesday and Thursday afternoons off. A couple of years ago, I came in from school around two-thirty on a Tuesday and heard some commotion in the guest room. I could hear muffled voices, so I quietly sneaked down the hallway to the guest room door. When I arrived, I knew that the sounds were coming from the guest room. I couldn't make out what it was so I slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door about six inches. I moved about to see what was going on and soon I saw my mom on the bed with her feet in the air. Her legs were spread wide and I knew she was getting a good fucking. He was grunting like a pig and she was telling him to fuck her hard and that she wanted his cum inside her." Rob stopped for a moment watching the scene over in his head. "The guy is calling my mom his bitch between his grunts and mom is answering him saying that she was his bitch. I couldn't see the man's face. He had a strong body and really hairy legs and his ass was bobbing up and down as he drove his cock into my mom. I could tell from the sounds my mom was making that she was going to cum soon. When she did, her body jerked and she cried out telling the man to cum in her cunt. Then the guy did just that pushing his hip forward and driving his cock deep inside her and saying that he was cumming in her cunt. I could tell that he was shooting off inside her and with each squirt he'd grunt. After a while, their bodies relaxed and he rolled off of her. It was then that I recognized the man, it was my dad's younger brother, Hank."

I found Hank during several more of his afternoon visits basically doing the same things with my mom. It was weird as it became obvious that this affair had been going for a long time. It was also weird that uncle Hank and my dad looked a lot alike and I began to wonder if Hank were my real father."

"Sorry, man," Ivan said.

"Not to worry, but thanks."

"So, your mom was fucking your uncle. That doesn't make her a big slut," Ivan said. "Lighten up, Rob."

"Yes, Uncle Hank was pounding her pussy pretty good, but he wasn't the only one." Rob looked a bit embarrassed. Hank was Tuesdays, but on Thursdays on her second afternoon off, she had any number of men come by to fuck her."

"Sounds like your mom is a nymphomaniac. She seems to really like cock."

bart23233
bart23233
322 Followers