College - Parents Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was no more than a week before the men started getting calls from their roommate's mom. They obviously wanted to keep talking and the men thought that they wanted another go in the sack. Of course, the moms had quickly figured out that the boys had had sex with the other's mother. Now the two moms were talking to each other and emailing their roommate's mom.

Ivan returned to the dorm room one afternoon to find Rob gazing at his cell phone. He had a huge, shit-eating, smile on his face. "What's got you smiling so," Ivan asked.

"Well, your mom just sent me a picture of her pussy. Want to see it, you can even smell or lick my phone if you'd like to." With that he held up the phone so Ivan could see from across the room. Ivan ignored him. Rob brought the phone close to his face as he inspected the pussy photo. Now inches from his face, he stuck out his tongue and slowly licked the pussy on the screen. He let out a groan.

"And what caused my mom to send you a pussy pic?"

"She said that she wanted me to remember the good time we had. And, of course, she was responding to the dick pic that I'd sent her.

"You are such a motherfucker!"

"Exactly," responded Rob with cheer in his voice. "I told your mom that I liked her pic and since she was constantly talking to Sally, that she should ask her to send you a pussy picture."

Ivan's phone buzzed. He picked it up and saw a picture of Sally's waxed, hairless pussy with a comment that she was waiting for Ivan to send her his dick pic.

Ivan held up his phone and the picture of Rob's mom's pussy picture. "Here's Sally's pussy pic," Ivan said. "The only thing you can't see is my cock sliding inside!" For some reason, Rob thought that this comment was funny and laughed out loud.

Rob went from laughing to a more serious countenance. "I'm not sure that I like our mom's talking about us so much. No good will come of it. For all we know, they shared our dick pics with each other. I really don't need my mom looking at pics of my cock!"

"They do seem to be two moms joined at the pussy, to coin a phrase," Rob observed. "That said, I'd fuck Puss again in a heartbeat."

"Me too," Ivan said. "No, you know what I mean - I'd fuck Sally again in a heartbeat."

"Maybe we could talk them into coming up for a weekend without our dads. We sure as hell don't need our dad's hanging around. What do you think?" Rob waited on Ivan's answer.

Ivan obviously gave his next words time to form. "I think it would also be okay if our moms shared one hotel room with a king bed."

"Because," Rob's sentence went unfinished.

"Well, maybe I'd like to see you fuck Puss," said Ivan. "And, maybe I'd like to let you see me fuck Sally."

"Okay. Now you're getting weird," Rob said. "Of course, I would have no problem with that. I don't care if you watch me and Puss; and, watching the two of you might be a turn-on."

"Okay, we're both sick puppies," Ivan confessed. "Just fun-loving, risk-taking sick puppies."

"Should we ask our moms," Rob asked. "Yeah, we should. Hey, we're sending each other cock and pussy pictures. Asking if they're interested in this should be pretty much normal by this time."

"Okay, Rob, you ask Puss first. See what she says." Ivan thought that if there were blowback, that he'd like Rob to get it.

Rob looked like a man with a plan. "I'll call Puss tonight."

That evening, Rob called Puss and proposed the idea of the four of them fucking in one bed. Rob wasn't actually surprised when Puss embraced the idea at once. He figured she was craving for his eight-and-a-half-inch cock.

"Do you remember my telling you about my dare in college," Puss asked.

"Sure, I do," Rob said. "You said it was the best sex you ever had!"

"I'd love to do something like that again. What do you think," Puss asked.

Rob was starting to get a huge hard on. This sexy MILF was asking him to get her a gangbang. Rob rubbed his cock through his gym shorts before putting his hand inside to take his cock in hand. "I think we could do something like that. Shouldn't be a problem with a campus full of horny men."

"Okay. Work on that for me," Puss said.

"So, will Sally be a part of this do you think?"

"Yeah. I've already talked to her. She's looking forward to it." Puss paused. "I hope you don't mind that your mom wants to be gangbanged and doesn't mind if you're there to see it all."

"No, I've seen my mom getting fucked by a lot of men; just not all at the same time."

Puss, paused. "And, of course, I'd like to have you include some chocolate cock in the mix. I really enjoyed it on my dare and your mom says that she's never had a black guy fuck her."

"I'll work on this. When are you and Sally thinking of coming?"

"This weekend if you can set it up," Puss said. "We've already booked a hotel room."

Rob's hand inside his gym shorts was now stroking his cock at a good pace. He ended the call with Puss and told Ivan what he'd learned.

"Gangbanged," Ivan asked. "Who said anything about a gangbang? I thought it was to be the four of us. Who wanted the gangbang?"

"Actually, it was your mom, Puss. She seems hot for the idea because of the dare she did in college. I guess we need to round up some guys. Oh, yeah, your mom wants at least one black guy there; just like her college dare."

"So first my mom wants a gangbang, and now she wants black cock; what the hell is going on?"

Parents' weekend, Mark and Jeff wanted to join in on the MILF thing, so it seemed reasonable to include them. They were on Ivan and Rob's intermural baseball team, they also lived on the same dorm hall as Rob and Ivan. Mark was five-eight with a good athletic build. He was blond with a hairy chest and nice pecs and a six-pack chest. Mark didn't have the longest cock, but he had a thick cock. Jeff was not quite at fit but had a good body that Ivan and Rob thought their moms would enjoy. Both guys had six-inch cocks, but that was all they needed.

After Mark and Jeff eagerly agreed, they turned to the black cock issue. It wasn't until after one of their baseball games that Ivan and Rob looked at each other and together said, "of course!" There was a pair of identical twins on the other team. They were black. They were seniors making them a couple of years older than Ivan and Rob, and their maturity showed. They had grown into men in every physical way. Ivan and Rob called Tim and Tom aside to chat.

"Hey, guys, just wondering what you guys are doing this weekend. If you're free, there's a party." The twins looked at each other, shrugged, and confirmed that they were free. "We know a couple of MILFs that will be here this weekend in a hotel and they're looking for some cock. Do you guys want in?"

"Fuck, yes," the twins said.

"Okay. Keep Friday afternoon and evening free. We'll let you know the details. Give us your cell numbers. We'll send the information by text."

Ivan and Rob turned to walk away when Tim and Tom called out to them. "Just one thing," Tim said. "We're not wearing condoms and we're not pulling out. Does that work for these MILF bitches?"

"It won't be a problem," Ivan said.

Rob and Ivan walked back to their dorm and the question was did they have the right number of guys. With Tim, Tom, Mark and Jeff and of course themselves, that would be six cocks for the two moms. They agreed that six was plenty.

As far as Rob knew, while his mom had fucked many men, he had no indication that she'd ever been part of a gangbang. The way she loved cock, she would most likely love it.

Ivan knew that his mom had one gangbang in college and loved it, but that was with four guys she knew. This was going to be different; it'd be six guys four of whom she'd never laid eyes on before; and, he would be there watching his mom fuck all of these guys.

That evening, Ivan called his mom and reviewed the arrangements. She seemed delighted with the plan. Ivan asked if she were good with the number of men, the two black guys, and the fact that he would be there. She assured him that it was all to her liking.

"Mom, are you sure you will not mind my watching you fuck all of these guys?"

"You're a normal, health man and I think it will be good for both of us."

Ivan asked which hotel they'd booked into and Puss told him. She added that they had a 2pm check-in time and expected the guys would be there early evening and spend most, or all, of the night with them.

Ivan paused and then said goodbye. Ivan couldn't decide if he were about to engage in the biggest adventure of his life, or if he was just pimping out his mom to his friends. He knew that Puss had talked to Sally and knew that they'd had sex Parents' Weekend, that story seemed a lot different than watching her son sticking his cock into Sally and making her cry out in pleasure.

Ivan texted Mark, Jeff, Tim, and Tom the name of the hotel and a promise to text them the room number Friday afternoon. He told them in the text that these MILFs were looking forward to a full night of fucking.

Friday, the men had a light dinner in the dining hall and headed for the hotel. They had opted for two queen size beds instead of a single king. The room was huge, part of a suite, and there was plenty of room for their evening plans.

Upon entering, Rob gave Puss a passionate kiss while holding her tight by the ass. Ivan did the same for Sally.

"Are you two sure you don't mind your son in the room while you gangbang these college guys?"

"No, the more the merrier."

"Well, all I have to do is text the room number to the guys and they'll be here in no time. I bet they're waiting in the lobby now for our message."

"You guys can make yourselves comfortable while we women hit the bath and become even more beautiful." With that they headed off to the bath, closing the door behind them.

Realizing that this was going to take a few minutes, Ivan stood up and stripped. He tossed his clothes in a chair across the room. He stood there naked, his cock dangling between his legs. "What are you waiting for, Rob?"

Rob stripped and tossed his clothes aside. He was already semi hard and his cock swung side-to-side as he walked across the room.

It seemed that the moms were taking forever. Ivan reminded Rob that horny makes time slower. The bath door opened and out stepped their moms. They were naked except for sexy panties. Their ample tits swayed from side to side as they walked. Both women had a perfect hourglass body. They were as sexy as any woman their son's had seen doing Internet porn.

"Mom, you two look great!"

"Good to see you two naked too," Sally said with a giggle of anticipation. "When do the other guys arrive?"

Ivan said, "I just have to text them the room number. Are you ready for them?"

Puss said, "Sure, but we're going back into the bath to make our entrance. Knock three times on the door when you're ready." With that they disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door.

Rob said, "Are we ready to let these cocks have a go at our moms?"

Ivan replied, "It's now or never and I think that we're past the point where we can stop this." Ivan texted the room number to the four guys. It was only about five minutes when there was a knock at the door. Rob opened the door and saw all four guys standing there ready to come in. They pushed past Ivan and scanned the room for the MILFs.

"Where are the MILFs?"

"In the bath waiting for their entrance. You guys can get naked and then they're coming out."

Clothes and shoes grew in a pile in the corner of the suite. Soon, all of the men were naked. Ivan walked to the bathroom door and knocked three times as planned. The door opened and the two women stepped into the room. Their breasts swayed from side-to-side as they walked to the center of the room wearing only their sexy panties. The men broke into polite applause and a few cat calls.

"Ladies, here are Tim and Tom, the twins, this is Mark, and over here is Jeff."

Ivan walked over to his mom and put his arm around her shoulder. "This is Puss. She's my mom."

Rob quickly hugged his mom and said, "This is my mom, Sally." The guys all looked shocked.

Mark was the first to speak up, "Man this is twisted. Are they really your moms?"

"Look at them," Jeff said "Ivan and Puss both have that dark red hair. It's obvious they're related."

Despite, or maybe because of the revelation about the moms, cocks were starting to stiffen around the room.

Tim spoke up, "I don't give a shit. I'm here to party and these are two great looking MILF bitches." He walked over to Puss and put his arms around her and buried his tongue into her mouth. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and their tongues danced a wet ballet. Ivan could see his hard cock rubbing his mom abdomen as he started to grind into her with his hips. Puss then pulled back and dropped to her knees where she started stroking his hard cock. She tugged on his balls while taking his cockhead into her mouth. Not wanting to be left out, Rob and Mark came to stand next to Tim offering their cocks for the sucking. Ivan had never thought he'd see his mom giving head to three guys. While sucking one, she held the other two by their ball-sack.

Sally called Ivan and he turned to see Sally on her knees sucking Tom and Jeff. He joined them and soon Sally was eagerly sucking all three and stroking them. After some time, Tom dropped to his knees and pulled Sally's legs apart just enough to allow him access to her pussy. He licked her smooth, waxed pussy lips and then broke them apart with the tip of his tongue. She jerked as he licked her. Soon his tongue had found her clit and his tongue was starting to taste her juice.

Tom put his arms under her arms and as he stood, he raised her pussy to meet his face. She held on to his head so as not to fall. His tongue was now fully in command of her pussy. He wiggled his tongue and she squealed in delight. Now, all that she could think about was Tom fucking her followed by the rest of these guys.

Tom's shoulders were holding Sally's thighs and his hand were on her sides next to her tits. She grabbed his shaved caramel head pressing it into her crotch. Tom had a particularly large and talented tongue and having massaged her clit, he moved to her pussy entrance. Starting with just the tip of his tongue, he slid his tongue inside her. Just like fucking he slid his tongue into and out of her pussy hole. In moments she was having her first orgasm. She held his head even tighter as her body jerked without her control. Her juices ran from her and down Tom's face dripping from his chin.

Tom then walked her across the room and lay her on the bed. Jeff moved to her side and started rubbing her tits and licking her nipples. Licking turned to sucking while the other tit nipple was pinched. Ivan was straddled over her head pushing his cock into her mouth. She accepted it hungrily. Tom had moved up between her legs and announced that he was going to give her the best fucking of her life. He lifted her knees into the air and pointed his hard cock at her pussy. He leaned forward and his cock easily slipped into her wet pussy. He started with a slow, easy pace of full strokes. He'd pull his cock out except for the head and them drive it into her again stopping only when his ball sack slapped against her ass.

Ivan looked over at his mom in the other bed. Tim was between her legs and fucking her with strong, quick strokes. Ivan could see that his cock, all of his cock, was wet with her cunt juices. Puss was grunting with each of his thrusts. Her knees were in the air giving him full access to her pussy. She then wrapped her legs around the small of his back and Ivan could see that she was now pushing against him. Like his twin brother, Tim had big balls that were slapping Puss' ass and making that "splat, splat, splat" sound as his wet ball-sack hit her ass.

Mark was at the side of Puss' head holding his cock up to her mouth. Puss was holding on to him by his ball sack ensuring that he was going nowhere. Of course, with Puss sucking his cock, he didn't want to go anywhere. Rob was all over Puss' tits. Puss started to squirm and Ivan realized that his mom was going to cum. He'd only seen her have sex once before and that was New Year's Eve when Steve fucked her on the floor of the recreation room. Apparently, Tim was a better fuck than Steve, because Steve didn't get the results that Tim was getting.

Ivan saw his mom go into climax spasms. Tim was still fucking her hard, the sound of his wet ball sack slapping against her ass continued at the same steady pace as before. As her climax grew, Tim started to making grunting sounds as warning to his coming. All of a sudden, with his cock pressed deep into Puss, he stopped. Ivan knew that he was pumping her full of his cum. With each squirt of his cum, he jerked. The jerking continued for almost a minute. Ivan knew that his mom must be full of his cum. Tim pulled back. His cock was covered with pussy juice and cum as he slid off the bed. His cock was still hard as he stepped back.

Wasting not a minute, Mark moved between Puss' legs and after rubbing her clit and pussy hole a few moments. Mark's very thick cock was the thickest in the room. He took it slow as he slid his cock into her cunt. Puss gasped at its size and offered up a "fuck yes" as she received his big cock into her pussy. Even after Tim's long hard fuck, Mark's cock was a size treat. He started to pump. It didn't take him nearly as long and soon he was squirting his spunk deep into Puss' cunt.

Tom was still pounding Sally's pussy. She had already had two orgasms, one while sitting on his head in midair and one with him between her legs. Finally, Tom grunted loudly twice and buried his cock in Sally's cunt. He, like his twin brother, started to jerk with each explosion of cum he delivered into Sally's cunt. And like his twin, it took some time for him to fully deliver all of his baby batter into Sally.

Jeff saw his chance and told Sally to get onto all fours. She did and he plowed her from behind. He leaned forward enough to catch her breasts. Finding her nipples, he held on, twisting them and tugging on them bringing Sally to the edge of a climax.

The longer Jeff pumped his cock into Sally, the more of Tom's cum that escaped. A thick white froth was forming along his cock and around the rim of Sally's pussy opening. Jeff didn't give a shit; he'd never had MILF pussy before and this was a real turn-on.

Sally cried out with her on-coming climax and Jeff who was already pumping her pretty fast increased the speed of his cock to almost a frantic pace. They both came. Jeff added a full load of his cum to what Tom has left behind.

Ivan was lying beside Sally his cock pointing at the ceiling. He reached over and touched Sally and she knew what to do. She moved from her all-fours position to a squat over Ivan's cock. Using her hand, she aligned his cock with her pussy and then lowered herself onto him. She glided up and down and then forward and backwards on her cock ride. Ivan could tell that she was getting tired and rolled her over onto her back and straddled her neck to let her suck his cock. He loved seeing her taking more and more of him into her mouth each time. With in a couple of minutes, her lips were touching his balls; his cock completely inside her welcoming mouth. He started moving his hips as he face fucked her. His balls soon told him that it was time to cum and he pulled back about half of his cock as he started to squirt his hot cum into her mouth. She never broke her lips seal on his cock and worked to swallow every drop of his seed.

By this time, everyone had enjoyed a cum, or two; however, no one seemed interested in anything but more.

Mark had come over to Sally's bed and used the cum from her oozing pussy to lubricate her ass pucker. He had no intention of waiting. His thick cock was surrounded by his blond pubic hair now matted with drying cum. He stuck two finders into Sally's pussy and used the wet to lubricate his cock. He pressed the head of his huge cock to her ass and slowly increased the pressure until his cock head disappeared. Slowly, he pressed his cock forward and it disappeared inch-by-inch. It took some time to get ball deep in her ass, but it was worth it. Her ass was tight and warm and hugged his cock almost to the point of making it hard to slide his cock out. He put his arms around her chest and pulled her back from the doggie position. His cock never left his ass. Soon, she was sitting on his cock. She reached down and fiddled with her clit.