College - Parents Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff came over to Sally and Mark. He turned to the twins. "Hey, guys, give me a hand." The twins came over to the edge of the bed. "Guys, each of you grab one of Mark's legs and pull him over to the edge of the bed. I have a plan." As the twins, pulled Mark across the bed to the edge, Mark's fat cock remained in Sally's ass. "Sally," Jeff said, "have you ever had a cock in your ass and one in your pussy at the same time?" He paused. "Never mind, now is the time." Jeff instructed the twins to jump on the bed and hold Sally's legs up and over her head. Jeff's cock was hard and pointing at Sally's pussy. Mark's legs hung over the edge of the bed and prevented Jeff from getting closer to Sally's sweet hole. Jeff reached out and put his hands under Mark's legs at the knee and raised them up. With Mark's legs in the air, and his ass over hanging the bed's edge, it was easy. Jeff moved forward and slid his cock into Sally's pussy. As Jeff started to fuck her, he could feel Mark's cock through the pussy wall that separated the two cocks. As Jeff fell into a pattern of thrusting, Sally started to scream and make incoherent sounds. Getting her pussy fucked while she had this huge, thick cock stuck in her ass was more than she'd ever felt before. She started to frail her arms. She was trying to reach her crotch where these two cocks were filling both of her holes. With effort, she found her clit and rubbed it energetically. She started to cry out in her pleasure as words had failed her. Jeff soon gushed his cum load into her. He backed up and his cock fell from her pussy.

"Don't move anyone," called out Ivan. Ivan walked over and took over Jeff's place planting his cock into her pussy. Ivan now held Mark's legs up giving himself easy access. The twins were still holding Sally's legs up in the air. They determined that if they pulled her legs up and down, Mark's cock would move inside her ass. The sensations were overwhelming for all three of them. Mark found it all a sensory overload. He was going to cum. He tried to add his own thrusts to the movement of Sally's ass because of the twins. Mark misjudged and his cock slipped from Sally's now-loose ass. Mark shot his cum up onto Ivan's ball sack and then down onto Ivan's thighs. Ivan gave it no thought as he had his own cum explosion.

Sally was now screaming with passion as Ivan finished squirting inside her pussy. The twins released Sally's legs and she rolled off of Mark. Ivan leaned forward putting his mouth at Sally's ear and whispered, "Fuck grandma!"

Rob was in the other bed doggie fucking Puss while the twins presented their cocks to her for sucking. It took Rob a while to get Puss off, but he did. Ivan still thought it surreal watching his mom fuck all these guys and really enjoying it.

Rob finished with Puss and backed off the bed. She rolled over on her back and Tim repositioned her before moving between her legs for another fuck. He leaned into her pussy and held himself up on his hands. Jeff came over and knelt beside Puss' face offering his cock to her mouth. She eagerly took it in. Ivan climbed on the bed on the other side of Puss. Puss reached out and took each of their ball sacks in hand, holding them with a gentle but firm grip. It was obvious that she wasn't going to let these balls and cocks go anywhere.

Ivan looked down at Jeff's cock as Ivan's mom sucked him. Ivan realized that this was not the first time she'd sucked cock. She was good at it and after only a couple of minutes she had his entire cock in her mouth. Steadying himself with a hand on Jeff's shoulder, Ivan leaned forward using his other hand to slap the length of his cock on his mom's face. She acknowledged it with a little squeeze of his balls.

Jeff was starting to get excited; he'd soon be cuming. He started moving his hips to make the most of Puss's efforts. Ivan watched as him mom took his whole cock into her mouth. She misjudged the movement of Jeff's hips and his cock slipped from her mouth and at that moment, Jeff squirted a long string of thick, white cum over Puss' face. It landed on Ivan's cock as Puss regained Jeff's cock catching the rest of his squirts. Puss was still working his cock and Ivan could see she was taking a lot of cum. She held his cock and swallowed all of his offering. Ivan wanted to back away, but Puss gripped his ball sack. This time it hurt a bit and there was no chance that Puss was going to let her son move away.

Tim was still fucking Puss and with her mouth now free, was moaning. Puss turned to face her son's cock which was still covered with Jeff's gooey cum. "I think I missed some of his cum," she said. And with that she opened wide and took her son's cock into her mouth. She sucked Jeff's cum from Ivan's cock as he watched in disbelief this cock-hardening pleasure. He couldn't believe that his own mother was sucking his cock and to keep him there she had a firm grip on his balls. No one is supposed to see their mom sucking cock, let alone see their mom sucking their cock. Puss continued sucking Ivan's cock even after Jeff's cum had been cleaned away. Puss was now taking most of his cock into her mouth just as she had done Jeff's. The sensations were mind-blowing. He realized that his mom was a skilled and talented cock sucker. Ivan started to help. He moved his hips towards her as she took his cock into her mouth. To his amazement, with each thrust he went a little deeper into her mouth and throat.

Tim's black cock appeared and then disappeared into Puss' cunt. His breathing was starting to get louder and it was obvious to everyone that he was about to cum. Ivan saw Tim's ball sack pull up tightly against his cock's base and then Tim started to jerk as he delivered his black cum to her.

"Take that, bitch," Tim said. "Take my black cock. Take my black man cum. Take it bitch!"

As before, Tim's body jerked with each blast of his cum and as before this went on for about a minute before he finished his seeding of Puss' cunt.

Reluctantly, Tim retreated. His semi-hard cock dangling between his legs.

"Go ahead, baby," Puss said to Ivan and then she gently squeezed his ball sack and released it.

Ivan's mind swirled. He moved down laying on his stomach between his mom's legs. He inched forward until he was face-to-face with his mom's pussy lips. They were red and swollen from all of the fucking. He touched them and his mom wiggled. He ran the tip of his tongue along the crease between her swollen lips. Up and down went the tip of his tongue and each time he pressed into her a bit harder.

As he moved his tongue up this gateway to her sexuality, the lips separated and the tip of his tongue moved between these well used and puffy lips. His mom let out another moan, this time louder. Ivan had completely passed these lips as he tongue reached the top of her lips. He found his tongue touching her clit. This time she cried out.

He started working his tongue around her clit and then up and down the length of her lips. Her pussy was oozing Tim's cum, but Ivan didn't care. He was eating his mom's pussy and it was so sweet. He entered her pussy with two fingers and it was as if he'd started a flood of cum. It was obvious what Tim had delivered into Puss; and, why it had taken a full minute to deliver.

Ivan didn't care, this was the best pussy he'd ever tasted. He extended his tongue and pushed it into his mom's pussy. He pressed her special spot and rubbed it as she writhed in the bed. He used his thumb on her clit and his tongue continued to move around inside her pussy.

Puss couldn't believe the sensations that she was enjoying. The fact that it was her son that was triggering them just added to the stimulation. When the sons first suggested that they all share a room as a foursome, she'd wondered if they wanted to fuck and swap. She'd convinced that it would be Rob and her and Ivan with Sally. The special part would be to watch her son fuck Sally and for Sally, watching Rob fuck Puss. That, Puss thought, would be a sweet treat. But now, her son was between her legs sending her to heights never before felt.

Ivan didn't want this to end. He did every move he could think of to keep his mom excited and allow him to stay between her legs. Between his legs he could feel that his cock was rock hard and his ball sack was getting a bit tight. His mom was talking to him.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay"

Ivan thought about his dad and the thought of Steve and his mom and finally he thought of these five guys who were all fucking his mom and she was loving it.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay"

Ivan pulled himself up and pushed his mom's legs into the air. He reached down and put his cock's head at the entry of her pussy. He leaned forward and his cock settled into her pussy. Her pussy was hot and wet and felt like home. His red pubic hair meshed with her red pubic hair as they moved together. He felt his ball sack pressed against her ass and realized that he was all of the way into her. He started to move, slowly at first, pressing into her pussy and back again.

"He's fucking his own mom," someone said from across the room. As they all looked, they offered up whoops and cheers. "Ivan's getting a little mom pussy!"

Ivan could not be deterred. He increased the speed of his thrusts. He felt his cock. It had never been this hard before. Every nerve in his cock was stinging with the pleasure of this pussy. He knew that this was wrong. He thought about his father, owner of a little dick. Hell, even Steve from down the street was bigger than his dad and he only had six-inches. Ivan was pushing his seven-and-a-half-inch cock deeper than what his dad or Steve could do. He knew Puss was loving it. The sounds she made were sounds that she didn't offer up to Steve. These were sounds she hadn't been heard to utter during the evening's gangbang.

Ivan's cock continued to pull back and then move forward, his ball sack was pounding his mom's ass. His cock was covered with cum from the other guys in the room, but he didn't care. This was his mom's pussy and he owned it. The cum from the other men in the room flowed out of his mom's pussy and down his balls. He didn't care because he'd be dumping his cum in her soon. This was their cum, but this pussy was his without regard to who else used it.

Puss reviewed how she'd gotten to this point. Puss had been licking Jeff's cock just a few minutes ago when Ivan had presented his cock to her mouth. The thought of her son cock slapping the side of her face while she sucked on Jeff to get him to cum had sent a shiver through her body. She pushed her mouth down on his cock taking as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could. The thought of getting Jeff off and then turning to do the same for Ivan thrilled her. She loved balls and she had Jeff's balls in one hand when she reached out and took Ivan's balls in the other hand. Her firm but gentle grip assured her that neither of these cocks would get away from her.

She realized that her son, Ivan, had never seen his mom suck cock as she had no idea that she'd seen her sucking her neighbor Steve's cock. But here they were. Her son was close enough to cock-slap her face and watch her suck cock like a cheap whore. When Jeff's ready to cum cock slipped from her lips and he started shooting his cum she'd quickly gotten his cock back into her mouth. She'd also saw that his first big squirt of cum had landed on her son's cock. She tightened her grip on Ivan's ball sack to keep him from moving away and turned her attention to taking and swallowing all of Jeff's cum. When Jeff squirted his last drop of cum, Puss turned her attention to licking Jeff's cum off of her son's cock.

When she had cleaned every drop of Jeff jizz from Ivan's cock, she then took the head into her mouth. Her body trembled again as she took more and more of his large cock into her mouth. One of the black twins, Tim, was fucking her hard and she could tell that he'd be cumming soon. A few moments later she felt Tim's cock stiffen and harden as it was pressed deeply into her pussy. She could feel his body jerk as his balls delivered his cum into her.

Puss wanted Ivan in her pussy. She whispered to Ivan. "It's okay, baby, take me, fuck me. It's okay." Ivan had taken time to lick her pussy from top to bottom and she had felt his cock head tease her pussy opening.

"It's okay, baby," Puss said. She trembled when Ivan pushed into her and started to pump.

The men in the room had turned from shock that Ivan was fucking his mom to supporters. The comments had changed to "Fuck your mom's pussy." "Get on that thing, motherfucker!" No one was fucking Sally. Everyone was watching Ivan and his mom.

Ivan was picking up the pace as him mom grunted at each of his thrust only taking time out to utter a low guttural moan. Her body started to jerk as an orgasm rippled through her body. She pulled her legs even higher into the air to allow Ivan to get even closer to her pussy opening. Then she felt what she'd been waiting for; Ivan's cock stiffened even more and push even deeper into her where he stopped and grunted as the first of his cum shot into Puss. Puss let a little squeal escape her as she received his squirts.

Mark was the first one to speak, "Hey, Sally, you need to let Rob fuck you!"

She rolled over and got onto all fours. "Come here, you little fuck, and fuck this, son!" Without hesitation, Rob crawled onto the bed and took up a position behind his mom. He rubbed her lips a few times finding plenty of moisture. He took his cock in hand and aligned it with her pussy opening. Rob eased inside of her and then started to pounding her hard and fast. Sally was screaming with delight and offering words of encouragement as she could work in words. Sally grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it and started uncontrolled screaming. This continued for some time as Sally reached another climax and Rob's balls did their best and squirted a massive load into Sally.

Without ceremony, Jeff took his place. He took a slower pace with Sally. The game turned when Jeff suggested that two of them try to get their cock into Sally at the same time. Mark agreed at once and kneeled behind Jeff. Mark slipped two fingers beside Jeff's cock and into Sally's pussy.

"I think there's going to be enough room for two of us. What do you say, Sally?"

"You boys can try if you want. I have no experience in the particular area. But if I tell you to stop, you stop right then."

Jeff, Mark, and Sally started to work out the logistics of such an entry. Early approaches failed but the three did seem to be having a good time trying.

Across the room, Ivan was resting on his back and his mom had straddled him on her all fours. She started licking and sucking his semi-hard cock. She dropped her hips and lowered her pussy onto her son's face. Ivan eagerly licked her offering. Both were feeling their efforts. Ivan's cock was getting harder by the moment while Puss was moaning as he toyed with her pussy and clit with his tongue.

Tom climbed onto the bed and walked on his knees over to Puss' ass which was grinding on Ivan's face. Tom lifted Puss' hips causing Ivan to hold himself up on his elbows and forearms. He continued to lick his mom's clit all to her delight.

Above Ivan's head, Tom's black cock dangled near Puss' bottom. Tom pushed his thumbs into her pussy to pick up some of her juices and cum to use as a lubricant. He then pushed one and then the other of his thumbs into Puss' pucker. His thumb went in-and-out as Puss moaned louder. Then Tom's second thumb slid into her ass. That brought a gasp from Puss but no complaint. Soom Tom could easily slide both thumbs into her easily.

Tom took a bit more lube from her pussy and spread it on his cock and then pushed the head of his black cock into her anus. He moved slowly but like a man with a plan. Ivan was watching from just inches away as he continued to eat his mom's pussy.

Ivan's mom was now moaning loudly with Ivan's cock in her mouth, Tom's cock delving into her ass and Ivan using his tongue between her pussy lips. She took more and more of Ivan's cock into her mouth and the speed at which her head bobbed on his cock was increasing.

Ivan had no intentions of giving up contact with her clit despite Tom's balls hitting him in the face. In a couple of minutes Tom had sunk his entire cock into her; his balls pressed against her and Ivan's face. Tom pulled back giving up most of the depth that he'd conquered. Then he flexed his hips driving his cock's full length into her. This was a procedure that he started repeating with increasing speed.

It all became too much for Puss. Tom was driving into her ass, Ivan was tonguing her clit and pussy opening. Her body started to shake as a powerful orgasm cascaded through her body. She offered up a little scream of passion as she savored the orgasm driven by Tom and Ivan. Tom pulled back and the head of his cock popped from her ass. He lay the head of his cock on her ass which now stood open from the size of his cock. His body jerked and he started ejecting his hot cum onto her ass pucker and all about. Ivan continued to tongue her and she continued to cum.

Wishing to continue Puss' orgasm, Ivan refused to give us her pussy and continued to lick her between her lips. His mom held the same dedication as she still held half of his cock in her mouth. She felt it stiffen and Ivan released one glob of cum after another into her mouth.

Tom pulled away and Ivan gave up her pussy. She rolled over and lay on the bed as her orgasm started to drift away.

Giggles could be heard from the other bed as Jeff and Mark tried to get both of their cocks into Sally at the same time. Having tried several approaches they began to think that this was not going to happen. They all seemed to be enjoying the effort. They gave up and lay in a tangle of arms and legs. Mark and Jeff decided to leave. Puss, Sally, Tom, Tim, Ivan and Rob got comfortable on their beds and soon fell asleep.

Rob woke up to find that Tim and Tom had left while the others sleep. Ivan heard Rob moving about and woke up.

Rob went into the bathroom and showered. Ivan took his turn in the shower when Rob finished. They dressed.

Sally seemed half awake when Rob thanked her for a fun time and said goodbye. Ivan went over to Puss who was still asleep and whispered, "Thanks, mom. I hope you had a great time. I know that I did." He kissed her on the forehead.