College - Parents Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob answered quickly, "I'm going to fuck some MILF pussy. What about you guys?"

"Well, I'm not telling now, it would just sound boring. Are you serious, you're going to get some mom pussy," asked Jeff.

The talk of MILF pussy caused Mike and Jeff to display their semi-hard cocks.

"You need any help, because Mark and I would love to help you out. And she'd most likely enjoy some Italian loving from me. All those bitches love Italian cock," Jeff said.

"I'm available," chimed in Mark.

"No thanks, boys," Rob said. I've got all that this MILF can take."

Jeff was still hopeful and said, "Well, you've got my number. I'll stay loose. Just phone me. I'll pick up Mark and bring him too."

Ivan had heard enough talk about his mom getting fucked. He turned off the shower and grabbed his towel. Wrapping it around his waist, he picked up his things and headed back to the room. A couple of minutes later, Rob entered and the moment he was in the room Ivan put one hand around his throat and slammed him up against the door.

"You will NOT ask those guys to join you so you can gangbang my mom. Do you hear me?" The anger in his voice was clear.

"Fuck them. I'm not letting anyone else in on this!" Rob seemed sincere and Ivan released his grip on Rob's throat.

Rob knew it was time to lay off the 'fuck your mom' talk. He still planned to fuck Ivan's mom, but the time to tease Ivan about it was over. This was Wednesday and both men had planned to take their shot at the other's mom during the football game. Their dads had bought tickets and planned to go with some friends to the tailgate and the game. This would give the guys at least four hours to try to win their one-hundred-dollar bet - and get fucked.

Their parents arrived mid-afternoon on Friday and ran into each other in the lobby of the hotel. They called their sons and settled in to a drink in the bar area. Their sons arrived in an hour or so and found their parents still in the bar and well lubricated. The boys were waived over to the table and offered seats. The young men pulled chairs from neighboring tables and joined their parents. The boys pushed their seats between their roommate's parents. The waiter brought the boys something to drink and another round for the parents. Rob started chatting with Puss and found her easy to talk to. Sally had taken the point on a conversation with Ivan. The fathers were talking with each other about tomorrow's game and their tailgate with friends.

Ivan saw no reason not to start the hunt and brushed his hand lightly across Sally's thigh. He got no reaction. A few moments later he brushed her thigh again just at the hem of her mid-thigh skirt. There was no pretense of it being an accident. The third time, he allowed his hand to rest on her thigh at the hem of her skirt. Her skin was soft and warm and he moved his index finger back and forth toughing her leg lightly with each motion.

Sally looked at him and smiled and took her hand and lifted his hand from her leg and moved it to his leg. There she let it rest and then patted his leg. When her hand released his, her hand moved up and rubbed the zipper on his pants and gently felt around for his cock. This encouraged his cock to swell. Ivan realized that Rob had correctly described his mom, Sally, as being very fond of cock and fucking. Ivan imagined that if they weren't with her husband and his parents, she would have gladly dropped her panties and fucked him on the table.

Rob was on the other side of the table talking with Puss. What Ivan and his dad couldn't see was that Rob was rubbing Puss' upper thigh underneath her skirt. She had just shifted in her chair and opened her legs a little wider allowing Rob to touch her patch. As soon as he found her patch, she shifted in her chair again and crossed her legs.

The parents, and their sons, stayed for another drink or two. Everyone was having a relaxed time as the parents got to know each other. The men announced that they had tailgate plans for ten-in-the-morning and then they'd be off to the game at one. They suggested meeting again at four-thirty. Ivan and Rob like the plan as it gave them six hours to conquer the other's mom in bed.

Puss said, "Well, if you guys are on your own, Sally and I will entertain the boys for brunch at ten her at the hotel. Ivan and Rob agreed. They had a plan.

The hotel was close to campus so the guys decided to walk back to their dorm. On the way, Ivan said, "I think this is going to work. Your mom was stroking my cock under the table. Man, did she make me hard!"

"That's nothing, while you were getting rubbed, I was running my fingers through your mom's patch. I was imagining her patch of dark bronze hair and wanting to go down on her under the table. There's no question now, I'll be fucking that pussy by this time tomorrow." He paused. "You know, I don't think your mom is a pure as you and your dad think!" Rob's attitude was one of confidence and he really liked pushing Ivan's buttons.

"Well, while you're trying to get into my mom, I know I'll be fucking your slutty mom."

"Don't forget, Ivan, to win the bet I only have to fuck your mom and bring back a pair of wet panties. You have to ass-fuck my mom to win and she's never let anyone fuck her in the ass."

"Don't worry, buddy, by this time tomorrow, both of your mom's holes will be dripping my baby juice. Besides, I know that she's had it in the ass at least once, because she had you, you little shit!"

"HaHa," Rob said. "While you're trying to get into her ass without any luck, I'm going to be flipping your mom over and fucking her one more time. And all the while, my cock is going to be stretching her pussy. Hell, when your dad sticks in his tiny cock, she will not feel a thing!"

"Yeah. Right!"

As their dads took off to go to the tailgate around ten in the morning, the moms and their sons were sitting down to brunch at the hotel. The air was mixed. There was some sexual tension in the air and some discomfort entrenched in the unknown.

Over brunch, they discussed the master plan for the day. The dads were tailgating from ten to one at which time the games started. The game would end around four-thirty and the men would meet their wives and sons for dinner. The families were dining separately.

Puss said that she was going to the mall to shop the Parent Weekend sales. Rob offered to accompany her and carry her purchases. He got a chuckle when she named his position as "pack mule".

"If you do a good job, maybe you'll be reincarnated as a stallion, but only if you're a very good pack mule," Puss said. Everyone laughed, but it seemed to be uneasy laughter.

Rob saw Jeff across the lobby and went over to meet him.

"Fuck, man," Jeff said. "Are those the MILFs you're fucking this weekend?"

"Yes, not go away, buddy."

"I'm not sure if you're up to it. If you need help, just text me the room number and Mark and I'll save your skinny white ass."

"Just go away." Rob told Jeff and then returned to Ivan and the moms.

As for Sally, she said that she was going to do some reading and relaxing. She pulled a book from her large purse and returned it to her bag. Ivan said that he was going to watch the game on television insisting that TV had the best seats in the house.

Puss and Rob left for the mall and Sally chatted with Ivan. Ivan announced that he was going to go back to his dorm to watch the game. Sally took the hint and invited him up to their suite where the TV was huge. She touched Ivan's thigh to ensure that there was no misunderstanding.

They left the dining area and took the elevator up to the sixth floor. The people they encountered must have thought them mother and son. Little did they know that they were as far from that relationship as one could get.

Arriving at the room, Sally found the key-card and opened the door. Inside, Ivan picked up the remote and turned on the TV. He sat on the edge of the bed waiting for Sally to reappear from the bathroom. When she returned, she was wearing a thin, short negligee.

"Nice," Ivan said without thinking. Ivan noticed that her tits looked even bigger now that they swung freely under her nighty. She glided from the bathroom door to the bed; each step caused the hem on her top to barely expose her lacey panties. She sat on the bed next to Ivan and kissed him on the cheek. He returned the kiss on her neck. He could feel his cock growing in his pants.

"You should know, that if my husband were to walk in now, he'd beat the life out of you right here. He's done it before." Sally looked very serious a look she held for a few moments before breaking into a naughty giggle.

"Well, if I'm going to get beaten, it's going to be for more than sitting on the bed with you." With that he caressed her tits by rubbing his hands across the thin fabric that separated them. Sally's nipples were already stiff. Ivan kissed and nuzzled them and when he could stand it no more, he lifted her top over her head bringing him face-to-face with her large, soft, warm tits. Ivan pulled his golf shirt over his head and tossed it aside. They were now both naked to the waist.

Ivan pushed Sally back on the bed and continued to lick, and pinch her nipples. She was starting to moan. Ivan suddenly slid off the bed and ripped off his shoes, socks and pants. With only his boxers he jumped back into the bed. He repositioned himself as he had been before only this time, he swung one leg over her legs. This allowed him to rub his hard cock along her thigh.

Sally was moaning and running her fingers through his dark red hair. "I guess you think I'm easy," Sally asked.

"Yes," Ivan said. "I think you're as easy as a two-piece jigsaw puzzle."

He was sucking one of her nipples. He broke free and continued, "I think you're easy because you know what you want and go after it. I'm just grateful that today, it's my cock you are going after."

Ivan's hand roamed down to her panties. Before reaching her pussy, he noticed that she was completely hairless. Without her patch, she was silky smooth. Ivan had never been with a woman with no patch of hair.

He slipped his hand into her panties to find that she was already wet. He ran his middle finger along her pussy lips feeling her moisture. Ivan moved between her legs and put her feet on his shoulders. Then he slowly pulled her panties up her legs. When they were off, he returned to her side. His hand returned to her lips moving them apart gently. She was breathing heavily now and he heard a small gasp as he brushed her clit. He rubbed it gently in small circles and she responded. Her breathing grew more rapid. In the moment his fingers entered her pussy opening, she was there and she came upon her first climax. With a nipple in his mouth and his thumb circling her clit and two fingers in her pussy, keeping her in a state of climax was easy. When her climax finally passed. She pushed him off his side onto his back. She dragged his boxers down exposing his hard cock.

Pulling his boxers over his feet, she kissed his feet and licked and sucked on his big toes. Ivan had never had a woman suck his toes, but he realized that it was a hint of things to come. Slowly she worked her way up his brawny legs covered in dark red hair. Passing his knees, she pushed his knees apart allowing her to continue to kiss and lick his inside thigh. Just ahead was his smooth ball-sack which she started to lick eagerly. Ivan was now as hard as he could ever remember being. She tugged at his balls and ball-sack and slowly inhaled first one ball and having gently sucked on it, she released it and took in the other one.

Her tongue licked his ball-sack slowly until her tongue started up his stiff cock. She licked it from bottom to top only pausing at the top momentarily to give attention to his cock's head. Her hands were on his hips as she took in his cock without needing her hands. As she started to bob her head up and down on his ample cock, her hands moved up his sides as she rubbed them across his chest. Unlike his hairy legs, his chest was as smooth as a baby's butt.

She looked down at his cock as she sucked on it. His cock and ball-sack were surrounded by dark red hair. It was the first red headed man she'd ever been with and she thought the color made his cock and ball appear to be on fire. Having had her share of men's cocks in her mouth she used her experience to take in most of his sizable cock. It paid off. Ivan was now groaning as she tried to tease a load out of his member.

She didn't lose contact with his cock as she rotated her body and positioned her pussy over his face. He pulled her wet lips apart and explored her pussy with his tongue. When his tongue found her clit he felt her suddenly press her mouth down farther onto his cock.

He pushed her off of him and onto her back. He moved between her legs as he readied himself to mount her. He grasped her calves and pushed her legs apart. In her anticipation, her pussy lips had become swollen. Ivan pressed forward until his cock head met her pussy opening. He pressed slowly and it disappeared inside her. She moaned her approval and encouragement. Pushing his hips forward he sank his cock into her. With his full length inside her he looked down to see his red pubic hair pressed against her. He could feel his balls against her ass. When he started to pump into her, she let out a little squeal.

Ivan had never fucked a MILF before and really didn't know what to expect. He found her warm, wet pussy to be snug around his cock. He liked being inside a woman that knew what she wanted. He released her legs and leaned forward over her supporting himself on his hands. She wrapped her legs around his lower back and ass and moved in motion with his thrusts. Her mixed moans and screams came from her mouth with increasing volume. Ivan knew that she was close to another orgasm.

"I'm going to cum again," she said. "Fuck me slow and hard. That'll make me cum."

Ivan slowed his pace and instead of sliding back into her he pushed his cock into her hard. Her juices were now running from her pussy and down onto his ball sack and with each of his hard inward pushes, his balls hit her has with a splash. Now, she was even louder and more vocal. Ivan felt her body become stiff; she was holding her breath and gripping his cock inside her cunt. She pulled him closer with her legs pulling him deep inside her.

Ivan could resist this MILF any longer. As her body orgasmed, he could feel his balls start to tingle. With one last thrust he buried his cock into her. His balls press hard against her ass; his cock hard. He exploded with cum. With each blast of cum his cock twitched. Usually, he was empty in four or five squirts, but he had delivered at least eight into her cunt. He loved this pussy.

When his cock slid from her pussy, he pointed it and entered her again. He started humping her again and she continued her orgasm. Her body continued to buck as her orgasm rippled through her entire body. She realized that her toes were curled up. Sally loved this hot young, hard stud inside her brining her long lasting pleasure as she'd not known before. He'd reached so deeply into her body that this sex felt like no other experience in her life. She would say that his was the day she lost her virginity. Finally, she'd been really fucked.

When Ivan pulled out the second time, a river of him cum followed his cock from her pussy. It ran between her cheeks, over her asshole and onto the bed sheets. He lay beside her on the bed caressing her tits. "You are a wonder, sexy lady." He paused and smiled at her, "And an easy fuck!" She smiled at his cockiness.

"Well, I have to say, you have a great big cock and you really know how to use it."

He let his hand drift from her tits, to her abdomen and then back to her smooth, waxed pussy. He rubbed her pussy gently feeling his cum and her juices. He then moved his fingers down to her ass-bud. As his finger circled her anal entry, she flinched and said, "No."

"Yes," he replied. I plan to have your pussy a couple of more times today, and I also plan to have your ass."

"I never let anyone in my ass."

With his wet, slimy finger starting to invade her ass, he asked, "So why is that?"

"It just is. It has always been forbidden territory."

"Come on, there must be a reason. Tell me. After the way we just fucked you should be able to tell me anything." He pushed his middle finger into her ass.

She stared at the ceiling and said nothing. Ivan, pressed the length of his middle finger into her ass. He slowly withdrew it and immediately reentered her ass. It was a little easier this time as she'd relaxed a bit. The second time he withdrew it, he added his index finger and pressed them inside.

"So, what's the reason? You seem to like this," Ivan said.

"It's because of my grandma."

"Excuse me. How that?"

"My grandma told me when I'd just started my period that nice girls didn't let men stick their cocks in their ass. Only sluts and whores did that."

"You're kidding, right," Ivan said in disbelief. "Come on, Sally, your grandma isn't here." As he spoke, he was trying to get three fingers into her ass. It wasn't a total success, but he knew from experience that he'd gotten her to the point that he could get his cock into her ass. He reached over to the bedside table and pretended to look for lube. Instead, he turned on the camera and pointed it to the bed. He has to have proof that he'd fuck her ass to win the hundred-dollar bet.

"Sally, let's have another fuck session. I'm hard and ready!" He spent a few moments sucking and pinching her nipples and she was back in the mood. "Give me a doggie stance. I want to do you from behind."

They moved into position and Ivan, rubbed his hard cock along her pussy lips. Wasting no time, he slid his cock into Sally and groaned. Sally offered up a "fuck me hard" demand and Ivan complied. Soon she was starting to climax again. Sensing that she was approaching her peak, Ivan slipped his cock out and pressed it against her asshole.

"No," she said, but it was too late. The head of his cock was already out of sight and as he pressed more and more of his cock disappeared. By the time he had pressed half of his cock into her ass, her protest has stopped. Minutes later, his cock was fully inside her ass; his balls were pressed against her pussy. She was now moaning like the ass virgin that she was. She regretted that grandma wasn't here to see this.

"So, now that I've taken all of your ass with my cock, what do you think?" Ivan said that for the sake of the recording.

"I love your cock in my ass. Fuck grandma!"

"No. I'm sure that your granny's ass never felt this good."

Ivan leaned forward and started pinching and tugging on her nipples and she responded. She'd never felt these sensations before and she realized that she was climaxing again. She called out, "Fuck my ass, I'm going to cum!"

Ivan picked up the pace and started squirting his cum into her ass while she screamed with a new orgasm. Ivan slipped his cock from her ass and rammed it deep into pussy. He was thrusting fast and hard. Sally was now making inhuman sounds while her body bucked with her passion. Ivan shot his load of baby juice into her pussy. Having won the hundred-dollars and had some hot sex, Ivan wondered what Rob and his mom were doing. Had his mom shut Rob down or were they fucking.

After brunch, Puss and Rob had left for the mall. Puss turned out to be quite the shopper. In no time, Rob had several bags of purchases in hand. Rob was at his most charming and seductive. He had flattered and teased Puss while finding every chance to touch her hot, sexy body even if it were only in a passing way. He knew that Puss was paying attention and growing more interested in his advances.

"You have a great sense of fashion, Puss."