College - Parents Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. That's why I think she'd fuck you in a heartbeat."

"I guess we'll see," replied Ivan. "So, what happened on Thursdays?"

"There were a couple of guys that would come by at least once a month. I think they worked with my mom, but I wasn't sure. And, she was having it on with her fitness trainer from the gym."

"Damn!" Ivan couldn't believe his ears. "My mom is so different. She'd never do that shit."

Rob, continued, "My mom just loves to fuck, I guess. There for a few weeks, she was fucking this older guy. He was turning gray and wasn't really all that fit. He used to drag her ass to the edge of the bed. He'd stand on the floor in front of her and pound away. But, that all stopped when my mom announced at the dinner table that her boss had given her a raise. Dad said that she was invaluable to the office and I thought to myself that it was surely her open cunt policy."

From her photo, Ivan could see why men loved to fuck her. He had to admit that when Rob showed him her photo, he got a hard on and that was before Rob had shared these stories.

"One day, the trainer from the gym and one of the young guys from the office showed up at the same time. Mom was embarrassed and both guys said that they could come back later. Mom told them to stay and they'd have a friendly little three-way. They stayed and her holes were busy all afternoon. I've never seen two guys fuck like that - not even in porn!"

"And, your dad never caught on, Ivan asked. "He never caught her?"

"He did once. It was pretty bad. He came home early one Thursday. I'd only gotten home from school a few minutes before him. I heard fucking sounds from the guest room and went to peep in. There was some young guy between mom's legs giving her a really good pumping. When I heard dad's car roll into the parking area in front of the house, I got myself back to my room. I guess mom and this guy were so involved with their fucking that they missed the sound of dad coming home early. The next thing that I heard was dad yelling for the guy to get off his wife. Then there was a thud as dad threw him to the floor. Mom was screaming for dad to stop, but the guy was naked on the guestroom floor and dad was sitting on his chest and beating the guys face to a pulp."

"Damn!" Ivan made a note not to get caught with Rob's mom.

"Dad called mom a fucking-slut-whore and stormed out of the house. Mom helped the guy get up and dressed and out of the house. From my bedroom, I could see the guy get into his car. His face was bleeding like crazy. Dad had done a real number on him. Mom came back inside and went to her bedroom and closed the door. I looked in the guest room and there was the guy's blood on the floor and on the door frame."

Rob explained that nothing really changed. His mom kept fucking guys all the time.

"So, I'm unwilling to but $100 on your fucking my mom, but here's what I'll bet you. I'll bet you that you can't fuck her in the ass. Based on everything that I've seen and heard through the walls, she hasn't let any of these guys have her ass. She's an ass virgin. So, I'll bet my $100 that you can't fuck her in the ass. You game?"

"Ivan, fine that's the bet."

"So, to prove you got her in the ass, you'll need a video or audio recording."

"No problem, I'll use my cell phone," Ivan responded. "So, the bet is that if you fuck my mom, you'll bring back her panties and if I fuck your mom's ass, I'll bring a recording, right?"

The men shook on their deal.

"So, why don't you think I can fuck your mom," Rob asked.

"Simple. My mom doesn't fuck around. She and dad get along great."

"Come on, there must have been something along the way. I can't believe a woman as good looking as your mom didn't pick up some extra cock along the way. It must have happened at least once."

Ivan was silent for some time while Rob waited for the other shoe to drop.

Ivan took a deep breath and said, "Well, there was one time - but it was a one off."

"Tell me all about it. Tell me what your nasty Puss did. I bet she got some cock."

Ivan, took a slow, deep breath. "It was New Year's Eve -- this past New Year's Eve. My dad and Puss had invited about ten couples to our house for a party. We have this big rec room in the basement. Other than the recreation room there's my bedroom and a bath that can be entered from either my room or the rec room."

"Everyone one was hanging in the rec room and drinking and having a lot of laughs as they waited for the dropping of the ball." Ivan remembered the evening well. It was actually a lot of fun. "The drunker they got, the lewder the talk became. Of course, nothing really happened. A couple of the husbands took kisses from the ladies. No one really cared as it was all in good fun. This guy named Steve, who is the neighborhood Romeo, had tried to give my mom a kiss, but she always escaped. She was staying busy keeping the crowd fed and the liquor flowing."

"So, it was your basic adult drinking party," Rob said to confirm his understanding.

"Yep. Just a normal party," Ivan said. "As midnight approached, the gang started to make jokes about balls and balls dropping. They laughed at the ball jokes. As the countdown got to one minute, the men and women paired off as couples and when the crowd shouted in unison 'three ... two ... one' every one kissed their partner and any other willing lips."

Rob was now on the edge of his dorm room bed waiting for the rest of the story. "And - And"

Ivan thought for a moment and Rob took that as a sign that the best of the story was about to come out. "Well, after midnight the crowd started to thin out. By one in the morning there were only my parents, Steve the Romeo and his wife. Romeo said that he'd help my mom clean up and his wife said that she was going to walk the block to their house and pass out. Meanwhile my dad was shitfaced and passed out on the couch in the rec room. He'd drank so much he had passed out. He was dead to the world."

"I said my good nights and went to my room. I could hear Steve and my mom cleaning up the rec room. Then I heard whispers and couldn't make out what was going on. I went into the connecting bathroom and peeked into the rec room. Steve had my mom pressed against the wall and was kissing her on the neck and rubbing his tits through her dress. Neither of them appeared to be all that drunk, and my mom tried to push him away. Steve held his position as he rubbed his hands over her back and down to her ass. She was resisting less and seemed to be waiting for this to pass. But soon Steve had both hands on her tits as he pressed her back to the wall. He started unbuttoning her blouse and soon he has freed her of her blouse. I saw my mom standing there with this man kissing her neck and running his hands over her exposed bra. She told him no and reminded him that they were both married - to other people. Steve's advance continued. I don't know how he could have done it so fast, but the next I noticed he'd released her bra and was pulling it and her blouse off of her. There my mom stood, pressed against a wall naked down to the waist. Steve dropped his head and started sucking her nipples and running his hands over her tits. Mom was resisting less now and I heard a little moan from her as he licked and pinched her nipples."

"Fucking amazing. So, your mom is not as uptight as you said about sex with other men.," Rob said smiling as he perceived his chances of fucking this MILF were improving by the moment. "What happened next. I'm already hard, but I think there's more to some!"

"Steve as still holding her tight to him and against the wall. He had his arms around her waist and I realized that he was trying to unzip the back of her skirt. I heard the zipper and her skirt fell to the floor around their feet. About that time, dad offered up a big snore from his drunken state and then fell silent."

"Now your mom is naked except for her panties. Sounds good!" Rob was taking the story in with glee.

"Mom seemed to be getting into this a bit and helped him slip his shirt over his head. He had a hairy chest and was in great shape. Mom, to my amazement, started to rub his hairy chest and return his kisses. By this time, Steve must have been tonguing her voice box. This guy's tongue was working her mouth but good."

"I could tell that Steve wasn't going to be happy with just a make-out session. That said, I was sure that mom would put him off soon. He put his arms around her and moved her to the back of the couch where my dad had passed out. He pushed her head forward and she had to avoid my dad to steady herself. She was now bent over the back of the sofa. Steve had his left hand pressed between her shoulder blades to hold her in place. With his other hand he was removing his belt and unzipping his pants. Soon they fell to the floor. Kicking off his shoes he freed himself from his pants. He used his right hand to pull down his underwear and step out of his boxers. Steve was totally naked and mom only had panties. I could see that Steve was stiff as a board. With his left hand holding mom down, he reached his fingers inside her panties to play with her pussy. She kept telling him no and reminding him of his wife and my dad. He was undeterred. She let out a yelp and I knew that he had found her clit. She was starting to get excited, but still protested that they couldn't do anything as my dad was right there on the sofa. Steve told her that dad would be passed out for hours given what he'd drank."

Rob was speechless as the story continued.

"Steve pulled mom's panties down to her knees and I got my first ever look at my mom's pussy. I couldn't believe it. I guess not many guys see their mom's pussy - ever. I got my dark red hair from my mom and her patch was the same dark red hair as mine. It appeared to be neatly trimmed. Mom continued to protest but his hand on her back kept her in place. He tells her that he hears her words, but her pussy is saying something else. With that he starts slapping her pussy with the flat of his hand. It was obvious that mom was really wet and that her juices were dripping from her pussy. He asked her if she could hear what her pussy was saying and mom said "yes."

"Sounds like Steve is going to be all over that pussy with the red patch."

Ivan didn't appreciate Rob's commentary.

"Steve then used his free right hand to direct his cock to her pussy. He used his cock-head to rub her from pussy opening to clit. Up and down his cockhead ran the length of her lips. He then aligned his cock with her pussy and pushed forward. His cock's head disappeared into mom and then he slowly rammed the rest of his cock into her. He started to pump in and out of her. Mom was still protesting. My first thought was to rush in and get this asshole's cock out of my mom and send him home. As I was about to enter the room to save her, her protests stopped and there were several seconds when all I could hear was the sloppy sounds of cock fucking and his balls banging up against her ass. I froze in place."

Ivan stopped the story and looked at Rob. Ivan regretted having told any of this to Rob.

"After my mom's silence, I heard her start to moan as Steve fucked her. The moans became louder and soon Steve removed his hand from her upper back knowing that she was not going anywhere. I could tell that Steve's cock was really doing a great job on her pussy. She started making sounds you want to hear from your date, but not your mom. Steve's cock was thrusting with long deep, strokes pushed by his strong hips and ass. Mom started to make sounds I'd never hear from her and I realized that Steve, the neighborhood Romeo, was making her cum. She started to talk again saying things you never want to hear from your mom, things like 'you're so much bigger than my husband's - I love your cock,' 'keep going', 'fuck me harder - and deeper' and 'you're going to make me cum, fuck'. I saw and heard Steve bring mom to a full climax. He just kept fucking her; there was no indication that he had cum or was about too. He just kept pounding his cock into her cunt."

Rob had a big grin on his face and Ivan wanted to slap it off of his face.

"So, mom is having a big orgasm that just keeps going. Steve if fucking her like he was a machine. The mood was broken when my dad let out another big snort from his passed-out state. Rob pulled his cock from mom's pussy and the thing is still hard as a rock. He lifts my mom up and moves her to a rug on the floor. She laying there on her back with her feet on the carpet and her knees in the air spread wide to give him whatever he wanted of her. He gets down on the rug and starts to lick her now puffy lips. She immediately resumes moaning. His tongue is separating her dark red patch of hair and licking inside her lips from top to bottom. I could tell when he settled in on her clit. She jumped from the sensation. He licked her for several minutes bringing her to the edge of another climax. Then he repositioned himself between her legs and I could see his cock and balls ready for more of my mom's pussy. I noticed that he really wasn't that big. His cock was about six inches long and neither fat nor slim. His balls were drawn up against the base of his cock. He positioned his cock at her pussy opening and slid in his entire length."

"This guy sounds like a real stud," Rob said. "He seems to know his way around a pussy. Your mom's a lucky woman. Tell me the rest."

Ivan sneered at Rob's comment. "He put his arms under her knees and pushed forward. His ass was now moving up and down in the air as he fucked her hard. I was still in the dark connecting bathroom and I was sure they couldn't see me. The darkness and their distraction ensured that. I realized that I'd never seen my mom fuck anyone - even my dad. Now, I was just about ten feet from her watching her fuck the guy from down the street like a horny little bitch. As she approached another orgasm from his licking and fucking, she became more noisy. He cried out that he was going to cum too. Her talk shifted to repeating just one thing, 'cum in my pussy, please cum in my pussy, I want your hot cum in my pussy'. About a minute later I saw her body become stiff and she seemed to stop breathing and his body started to jerk as he squirted his cum inside of my mom. In under an hour, this guy had made my mom climax three times and filled her with a huge load of his cum."

"Motherfuck!"

"He released her legs and they relaxed. He continued to press his cock to her pussy for at least another minute. Then he slowly allowed it to withdraw. The length of his cock was wet with mom's juices and his cum. He rolled to the side and they lay next to each other catching their breath. I was looking at their feet at a distance of no more than ten feet. Dad gave up another snort from the sofa and then fell silent again. I wondered if dad made mom climax like this. Was it all her and she could climax like this with any man, or had Steve done something special to bring her to three climaxes this quickly. They lay there for about ten minutes. Steve's cock lay between his legs soft from all the fucking."

"Please tell me that there's more," Rob insisted.

"Yes, there is more. I saw my mom roll over, straddle his chins and start to suck his cock back to its former hard state. When Steve was hard again, she moved forward her legs holding her pussy over his cock. Reaching between her legs, she rubbed his cock its full length and then positioned the head at her pussy entrance and lower herself onto him. She'd gone from being held in place to being the one in charge. She bounced up and down on his cock. I could see it sliding inside her patch of red hair and pussy lips into her cunt. Soon, his cock was covered with patches of cum from his nutting before. They both started making sounds that they were about to climax again. Steve pulled her chest to his and rolled her over onto her back. His cock never left her cunt. In this new position, Steve regained control and eagerly fucked her until they both climaxed amid moans, groans, grunts and a few utterances of 'fuck, motherfuck, damn, shit' and the like. When Steve's cock slipped from mom this time it was well after two in the morning. They lay on the rug resting and then decided that Steve had to go and mom needed a shower. I slipped from the bath into my bedroom and closed the door on my side. I sat in bed thinking about mom getting fucked and pounding my cock like the horny little bastard that I was."

"You're changing your story, Ivan," Rob said. "You were telling me that your mom didn't fuck around, and now you say that Steve, the neighbor, fucked her hard and she loved it." Rob paused to Ivan's silence. "Sounds to me like I have a really good chance at your mom's cunt."

"Fuck you, Rob." Ivan just realized that the story had made Rob even more determined to fuck his mom. "I still say that she'll never fuck the likes of you."

"I guess we'll see."

As the days passed until Parent's weekend, Rob enjoyed teasing Ivan about Rob's plan to fuck Puss. The more graphic Rob got the more irritated it made Ivan. "I can't wait to squirt deep in your mom's pussy. I just can't wait." Ivan threw a book across the room hitting Rob. "I hope she's staying on the pill; I'd hate to be the father of your little brother."

"Shut the fuck up, asshole. Have you forgotten what I'll be doing with your slutty mom? I'm going to fuck her hard and then I'm going to bust that virgin ass of hers."

As the days until Parents' Weekend approached, Ivan worked to get his head around Rob's determination to fuck Ivan's mom. After recounting the Steve incident to Rob, they both thought the likelihood that Rob would succeed was growing.

Wednesday night before Parents' Weekend Rob and Ivan went down to the dorm's shower room and cleaned up. Ivan had never thought about Rob's cock, but with just three days to go before Parents' Weekend, he stood under the shower head on one side of the gang shower while Rob showered on the other side.

Ivan took his first good look at Rob's genitals. Prior to this, he'd really had no reason, but with Rob targeting his mom, Ivan's interest spiked. Ivan saw that Rob's limp cock was at least six inches long and pretty meaty. He wondered just what size it would be when it was hard and ready to fuck.

It was then that Rob saw Ivan checking him out. "Yeah, buddy, you're wondering what I'd be using on your mom." With that, Rob took his cock in hand and stroked it a few times and it started to grow. Rob said, "Yeah, I'm thinking of your mom now." With that his cock grew more. Ivan's seven-inch cock was now at least an inch-and-a-half shorter than Rob's. Rob's cock was at least eight-and-a-half inches long and thick. Ivan couldn't bear to think of Rob plunging that huge cock into his mom.

"Don't forget this," Rob said taking his balls in hand. With the warm water streaming from the shower head, Rob's sack was relaxed and each of his balls were easy to see. They were huge, at least the size of hen's eggs. "These boys are my cum factory. When your mom's begging me to cum in her, I'm going to turn these bad boys on."

Ivan turned a way not wanting to be tortured any more. At this point, Ivan's own cock was hard, sticking straight out.

"Hey, Ivan," Rob said. "I see that your cock has hardened up. Are you thinking about fucking my mom, or me fucking yours, or you fucking yours?"

Ivan was about to respond when they heard the door to the showers open and two guys entered. Jeff was a big Italian guy with an outgoing personality and with him was Mark. Mark lived on the hall, but most people didn't know him well as he tended to stay to himself.

There was passing chit-chat as Jeff and Mark dropped their towels outside the shower and stepped in.

Jeff threw out a general topic, "So, what are you guys doing for Parents' Weekend?"