All Comments on 'Deflowered in My Dorm'

by Apophenia

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice! I hope there's a continuation

WittonWittonabout 1 year ago

Plan B and complain to university administration

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@Witton -- sure, if it was Real Life.

But it's Literotica's "Nonconsent" forum, so he's probably going to have her -- bareback -- every time he gets drunk, which will probably be every weekend.

sweetlanasweetlanaabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hopefully she ends up pregnant and alone. Forced to leave college, she ends up with a single father twice her age.

RocketMan12RocketMan1212 months ago

So I guess all virgins enjoy getting raped. You made it sound like it was fun and she even covered for him when her roommate walked in. Rape is a violent act and the term was used way to lightly.

doorknob22doorknob229 months ago

Hottest words in erotica: "Please don't cum in me.." Great story!

julianmarquezjulianmarquez9 months ago

Extremely hot story, hope there's a part two.

(Laughing out loud at the people complaining about non-consent in the non-consent category, what were they even doing here?)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@doorknob22 agreed

I hope they get together and he makes sure the deed is done!

Akirababe87Akirababe877 months ago

Incredibly hot. I love that she secretly wanted him before it even started. I love that he took her bare and came inside her after making her like it. If you decide to write more for these two, I'd love to read that, too. I'm imagining him deciding she likes it when he uses her all over campus. Yum.

GoldenShellbackGoldenShellback6 months ago

Extremely hot and well written great work

Russ4DRuss4D4 months ago

I loved it. Especially her pussy getting its "first load of thick, virile sperm." He was so right in his drunken assertions of how she wanted it. She was so real, battling within herself, mind vs. body. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApophenia@Apophenia
Hello! Thank you for taking a look at my profile! First off, non-con is my kink, not my morals. My stories are pure fantasy. Please treat each other, and yourself, with respect. I'm not sure if I'll write more of "Holidays Are About Family". If so, it will probably be for Mo...