College Student’s Landlady Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frau Schimmel gave it some thought as she had reservations,

"Your offer is most generous but I don't know how to say this but he needs more than a diaper change."

"I'm not sure what you mean Mrs. Schimmel?"

"Well, his little outburst needs to be dealt with. If I were to merely change him out of his wet diaper it would be a reward. My intention is to correct the inappropriate behavior while I change him. I am very upset with him because this past week he has been for the lack of a better word he has acted like a brat. I have never spanked him but today was the breaking point and he needs to be taught a lesson."

Mrs. Brown responded confidently,

"I spanked my sons well into their teens and your son looks about 16 or 17. I believe the reason so many children behave poorly today is due to the lack of good old fashioned discipline. I will not be critical of your parenting if you spank your son. I opened the showroom just for you today, there are no other employees here. The Mothers Room is right here, and my office is down the hall. I will be in there processing orders when you are done I will hear the front door chime and lock up."

Frau Schimmel accepted her offer and went to the car to retrieve Gordon and the diaper bag which she was relieved to have brought.

"Come with me young man you need to be changed before we drive home."

She led him back into the showroom and directly into the Mother's Room, she was pleasantly surprised to see how nicely furnished it was with a changing matt, supplies and a few chairs. Gordon had struggled as she lead him in and fussed when she laid out the matt and told him to lay down to get changed. In the process did not realize that the door had not completely closed.

She went about undoing the tapes of his diaper and pulled it out from under him. She shook her head at how much he had wet and suspected that he had wet again while I the car. She wordlessly cleaned him up as usual he had his eyes closed tightly and look away. She prepared the new disposable diaper but before pinning it on she took him by the arm and gave it a firm tug,

"Stand up and come over here Gordon!"

He opened his eyes and looked at her with a puzzled expression. Without and explanation she had him on his feet then sat down on the chair and as she did she began to pull him over her knee. He began to resist so she grabbed him by the ear and before he knew it he was across her knee. She wrapped her right leg around his lower legs to hold him in place.

"What the fuck are you doing!!"

"I'm dealing with your behavior and potty mouth! Since you arrived I had high hopes for you and you would not be like the others but things have taken a drastic turn for the worst and you have left me no choice to deal with your behavior like I have the other young men before you."

Without warning she brought her right hand down firmly onto his right butt cheek. Gordon let out a squeal and struggled mightily. She started to rhythmically smacking the same spot on his bottom over and over. The more Gordon struggled the tighter she pinned his legs with hers. After twenty smacks the pleading began,

"Oh please stop, please, please, please it hurts so much!"

She ignored his pleading and stopped for a moment then turned her attention to the soft, fleshy underside of his right butt cheek. The spot he would be sitting on. These were not erotic spankings where you start off slowly to build up the endorphins these were firm, punishment oriented smacks. Each of these smacks hurt so much more than the first set on the upper part of his bottom, she was encouraged by the sight of his bottom already starting to turn red. She had probably only reached fifty smacks in total when she could hear his cries beginning to become more pathetic. The struggling got worse which excited her and made her spank him even harder.

Gordon was now frantically trying to stop the smacks with his free hand and on the verge of wailing,

"I promise to be good I will never swear again please stop, please I am begging I will do anything just stop!"

Down the hall Mrs. Brown could hear the beginning of the spanking and she quietly opened her office door so she could her Gordon's faint cries and pleading. She could see that Frau Schimmel had not completely closed the door so she quietly crept closer. She could hear the firm and heavy smack of Frau. Schimmel's hand on the soft skin of her son. She was less than ten feet from the partially opened door when Frau Schimmel began the second series of smacks on the tender underside of Gordon's bottom.

It had been almost two years since her last boarder had she had forgotten how much she enjoyed spanking young men. She could feel herself getting wet which made her want to spank him even harder. Her goal was making the poor boy cry like a baby and she was well on her way.

She switched to his left buttock and start with the slow and steady smacks to the firmer top side of that cheek. She sensed that he was not far from breaking down, his struggling had reduced. As the spanking continued Mrs. Brown moved closer and was now standing at the edge of the doorway admiring at how firmly Frau Schimmel was smacking Gordon's bottom. Frau Schimmel glanced up as she repositioned Gordon's now almost limp body and saw Mrs. Brown standing in the doorway. Gordon was facing in the other direction and had no idea that there was now a witness to his spanking.

Mrs. Brown was mortified to be caught spying but Frau Schimmel just smiled up at her and began spanking Gordon again albeit even faster and more firmly.

Gordon began sobbing and trying to say something,

"Oh no, oh no help please stop I have to......"

He could not finish the sentence when the unthinkable happened. He had lost control of his bladder and began to pee right on Frau Schimmels lap and soaking her pretty floral dress.

"What on earth have you done?"

Frau Schimmel screeched and at the same moment Mrs. Brown saw the pee soak Frau Schimmel's dress she put her hand up to her mouth and murmured,

"Oh my....."

Frau Schimmel yelled at Gordon,

"You dirty little brat you did that on purpose didn't you?"

Gordon began sobbing and could not speak. She brought up her hand and delivered a long series of hard smacks onto each of his buttock cheeks and he burst into tears within seconds. By the time she was done his bottom was bright red and he was crying uncontrollably. She had never witnessed a spanking like that and she too felt herself aroused by the event. She quietly went to her office and wrote a quick note and placed it on the front door for Mrs. Schimmel to see. It read...." Please call me tonight."

After the spanking Frau Schimmel took Gordon in her arms and gave him a long motherly hug. She stroked his face and dried away the tears as he quietly sobbed and cried a little more.

After a few minutes he weakly said,

"I'm so sorry I will never do that again. I promise to be good from now on."

She stroked his head and kissed him on the cheek as she guided him over to the changing pad,

"Let's get you dressed, and I'll take my baby home."

12