College Students Humiliated in Jail

Story Info
Eric, Wes and Kyle are strip searched and deloused in jail.
3.1k words
3.89
15.9k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

Warning: This part of the story contains scenes of male non-consent and humiliation.

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. Most of the situations are unrealistic.

Wesley's Perspective:

The entire ride I couldn't stop thinking about how violated we had all been the past 2 hours. What was supposed to be a fun day with my best friends and our girlfriends, ended up being the most embarrassing day of my life. My friends and I were forced to strip naked and cavity searched just because we had some weed and molly at a god damn music festival of all places. The worst part wasn't the fact that my friend Eric's hairy asshole was less than a foot away from my face. It wasn't that the same finger used to probe his hole and then my hole was also shoved up Kyle's. It was the simple reality that none of us knew what was going to happen to us now.

The police cruiser came to a slow stop as it entered the Curran-Miller Correctional Facility. Officer Callahan opened the car door and led us out single file into an entrance marked "Receiving/Intake." There were 5 other men sitting on a long bench along the wall.

"Take a seat and wait until you're called." Callahan said. Callahan walked over to a woman sitting behind a computer and handed her our 3 IDs. This must have meant that we were officially being entered into the Philadelphia Prison System.

Kyle turned to me.

"Dude. I'm fucking terrified." He whispered.

This was the first time either of them has said a word since we left the music festival. I was probably just as scared, but knew we had to stay positive.

"We'll be fine. We'll get through this together and before you know it this whole thing will be behind us. We'll be back home in no time." I said trying to sound sincere.

"Eric Hawkins?" The lady behind the desk called out.

Eric stood up and walked toward her.

"Please verify your age, height, weight, natural born hair color, eye color and race."

"23 years old, 5' 11", 213 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes and white."

"Are you taking any medications we should be aware of? Do you have any illnesses or diseases the medical staff should know about?"

"No mam."

She picked up a small box and placed it on the counter.

"Place all your personal property and cash in this box."

Eric took out his wallet, keys and phone and placed them in the box. It occurred to me that Anna and Lisa must be wondering where we were.

"You can have a seat." She said as she put the box back under the counter.

"Kyle Jacobs?"

Kyle got up and walked toward the desk.

"Please verify your age, height, weight, natural born hair color, eye color and race."

"23 years old, 6' 1", 181 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes and white."

"Are you taking any medications we should be aware of? Do you have any illnesses or diseases the medical staff should know about?"

"No, I don't."

She picked up a different box and placed it on the counter.

"Place all your personal property and cash in this box."

Kyle took out his wallet, took off his Apple Watch, keys and phone and placed them in the box.

"You can sit back down."

"Wesley Anderson?"

I got up and made my way toward the desk.

"Please verify your age, height, weight, natural born hair color, eye color and race."

"23 years old, 6' 3", 189 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes and white."

"Are you taking any medications we should be aware of? Do you have any illnesses or diseases the medical staff should know about?"

"Nope."

She picked up a box for my stuff and I placed my phone, keys and wallet inside.

"You can sit back down."

The room was silent for a few minutes other than the sound of the lady typing on keyboard.

BUZZZ

The door in the back of the room slid open and a correction officer entered.

"Welcome to the Curran-Miller Correctional Facility. My name is Officer Adams and I'll be assisting with your intake process today. Please raise your hand if you've participated in an intake process at another jail or prison."

Only one older Hispanic man raised his hand.

The officer seemed surprised with only person.

"Due to recent changes in policy across the Philadelphia Prison System, you may find that today's intake is slightly different than you may have experienced in the past. Please follow me." He said motioning us all toward a hallway and into another room marked "Male Searches."

"Please stand side-by-side in the center of the room facing the door and wait for my instructions." Adams walked off toward a table in the corner.

The other inmates and I walked toward the center and faced a large, mirrored wall.

Looking in the mirror, I could see everyone except the older Hispanic man had a look of dread on their face. He must be used to this I figured. We sure as hell aren't.

Adams came back holding 8 large plastic bags and handed them to each of us.

"Personal searches are required for all inmates entering the Pennsylvania Prison System. They are necessary to ensure that no contraband enters the facility and to identify undisclosed physical or medical conditions. Please strip and place your clothing in the bags I just gave you."

Eric made a deep sigh and looked at Kyle and me.

All 8 of us started to take our shoes, socks, pants and shirts off and place them into the see-through plastic bags. The large mirror ensured that everyone could see each other undress. I wondered if this was by design?

"Underwear too."

My stomach dropped for the second time today. Not only am I going to have to strip completely naked in front of my two best friends again, but it's going to be in a room full of complete strangers. At this point however, I think the 3 of us knew there would be no point in objecting.

With their clothes off, a white kid and Kyle actually looked pretty similar. They were both cut, had light chest hair and pubes, wavy brown hair and slim, yet toned bodies. Eric, the older Spanish man and a black inmate were the only ones that were uncircumcised. Myself and an Asian guy no older than 19 or 20 had barely any body hair, except our pubes. The last guy, white and in his early thirties looked just as hairy as Eric but was not as well trimmed.

"Stick your tongue out and lift it toward the roof of your mouth." Adams said as he walked one by one shining his flashlight at each of us.

"Now lift your arms up over your head and wiggle your toes."

Adams walked by each of us and shined his light into our exposed armpits, most of which were hairy. He then looked down at our bare feet.

"Lift up your cocks and then show me under your balls. If you're uncircumcised, pull back your foreskin."

We all did as we were told.

"When I get to you, turn around with your ass facing the door, squat down, spread your cheeks and cough."

One by one the inmates were put in the extremely vulnerable position and Adams used his flashlight to look at everyone. The combination of the bright light and the mirror facing their spread cheeks allowed each of us to see each other's hole lightly pulsate as we coughed. I wanted to throw up, it was so disgusting.

With everyone searched, we stood back up. Still naked, we awaited further instructions from Adams.

Adams walked toward the same table where he took the plastic bags for our clothes, and grabbed 8 black boards and a camera.

"Next up I'll be taking your mugshots. Line up single file, and face the white wall behind you."

Everyone looked around confused.

"Umm can you give us our jumpsuits or our clothes back?" Kyle asked politely as he tried to maneuver himself toward the back of the line.

"Sorry no can do -- new policy like I mentioned, your jumpsuits are not issued until the end of the intake process. Don't worry, no one's going to see your cock if that's what you're worried about. They crop the pics so it'll just end up being your face and your ID. Actually, why don't you start us off?"

Kyle's eyes looked like they were starting to tear up as he walked over to the white wall and took his ID from Adams. As Adams was about to take the picture, Kyle moved the board down to cover his exposed 4 inch penis.

"Up toward your chest, when they crop it they need to have your face and ID in the same frame."

Kyle reluctantly moved the board up toward his nipples.

CLICK CLICK CLICK

Kyle's mugshot was captured completely nude.

One by one, each of the other inmates had their mugshots taken in the same way. Although most tried to obscure or hide their cock somehow, Adams always found a reason to get the shots to look exactly like Kyle's.

I was the last one to have my picture taken. As Adams pressed the shutter button it occurred to me: what if these pictures are not actually cropped? Who is going to see them? I've sent a dick pic before, but I knew never to include my face in case they ended up on the internet somewhere.

Shit. It was too late. A full frontal picture was taken of me and there was nothing I can do about it.

"Follow me to the last step in your intake process."

Adams walked us out of the room and led us down 3 different hallways. Still naked, everyone seemed to slow down as we made a turn -- afraid that someone else might see us.

We finally made it to our destination, a large open room with drains marked "Intake Showers."

Eric turned to me and whispered. I tried to avoid looking at his cock.

"Umm what the fuck is this? Are we all showering together? I don't even see any heads."

Adams must have heard him.

"This room was repurposed as part of our delousing process. Raise your hands toward the ceiling and spread your legs apart."

With everyone standing in the position as requested, Adams used his keys to unlock a closet in the far right side of the room. A few moments later he came out with a large canister that looked like an aerosol spray, and a hose.

Adams walked over to Eric.

"Close your eyes and stand still"

Once Eric's eyes were closed he started spraying what I assumed was a delousing agent all over Eric's hairy body. He started on his head, moved down to his chest and armpits, then his back. Once done with his upper body, Adams sprayed his feet, legs, hairy thighs, penis and scrotum, finishing off with his ass, in between his cheeks and taint.

"You can open your eyes now. Stay completely still until I say you can move, the agent needs time to work and foam up."

As Adams repeated the process for the rest of the inmates, I was thinking of objecting seeing as I barely have any body hair, but figured it wouldn't be worth it.

By the time Adams finished spraying everyone, Eric must have been holding his position for at least 5 minutes. The spray was now a thick yellow layer of foam that covered him from head to toe.

"It should have had enough time to work by now. Get on your back and lift your knees toward your chest."

"That seems...unsanitary." Kyle complained.

Clearly annoyed with Kyle during both the mugshots and now, Adams grabbed Kyle, pushed him to the ground and lifted his legs up.

Kyle looked sorry but didn't say anything. The way he was positioned, I could see my his face, dick, balls and pink hole.

The rest of the inmates slowly emulated Kyle, not wanting to get on Adams "bad side."

Adams walked back to the hose that he retrieved from the closet, screwed it in to a water line on the wall and turned the valve. Water filled up the hose and came gushing out like a fire hose. One my one, Adams hosed down the foam from our bodies. The water was freezing and we were all shivering after without a towel to dry ourselves.

When he got to Kyle, Adams rinsed off the foam but spent a disproportionate amount of time blasting his exposed hole with the water. It went on for about 30 seconds and at looking at his face, I thought Kyle was in pain, but then I noticed his cock start to harden.

Adams must have noticed too because he kept going. After a minute, Kyle was 7.5" erect and started to cry. His reaction was clearly involuntary and he must have felt disgusted having an erection in front of all of us.

Adams turned off the hose and instructed all of us to get up and follow him out of the shower room. The fucker didn't even give anyone a towel.

Kyle was still hard as he joined me at the end of the line and we walked out. Unfortunately, we were not as lucky navigating the hallways this time. Another group of inmates with orange jumpsuits walked past us, staring, pointing and making comments about our naked bodies.

The last man in the group, an obese older inmate must have noticed Kyle's erection and grabbed his entire shaft to fuck with him. His touch must have put Kyle over the edge because a second later I felt something warm and wet on my ass. I turned around and saw that Kyle was still hard, but leaking what must have been pre-cum.

"I'm so sorry Wes." He whispered.

Although I was genuinely disgusted that my friend got some of his pre-cum on me, I knew it wasn't his fault. I just nodded my head, turned back around, and kept walking.

We finally made it to room marked "Male Clothing." Adams grabbed 8 orange jump suits, 8 pairs of black flip flops and handed them to us.

"Uh can we get a few pairs of briefs too?" Eric asked.

"Sorry, we're all out until next week. One of our driers malfunctioned and destroyed a bunch of them so we had to order more."

I wasn't surprised at this point. I just cared about restoring some of my dignity and being able to cover myself again like a normal human being. I grabbed the jumpsuit from Adams, put it on and waited for everyone else to get dressed.

"Your intake process is officially complete. If you're interested in making a call, follow me. If not, follow Officer Gomez to your cells." Adams said, gesturing to another corrections officer.

Eric, Kyle and I followed Adams to a booth with 2 phones. Everyone else went with Gomez.

"You have one call each."

We each turned to each other to think about who we should call.

"I'll call Jay, he can help bail us out and get us the fuck out of this hellhole." Kyle said after a brief moment.

"Good call -- I'll call Anna and you call Lisa? They must be worried sick by now."

Kyle and Eric used the phones first. All they focused on was that they were arrested at the Music Festival and are at the Curran-Miller Correctional Facility awaiting trial. It seemed that we all had an unspoken agreement not to discuss any of the searches we were subject to, and were also not stupid enough to admit the drugs were ours over the phone.

I let them wrap up their calls, and then when it was my turn I dialed Lisa's number.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Fuck! She didn't answer. I was upset but figured Anna would fill her in on the situation.

When I put the phone back on the hook, Kyle turned to Eric and I to debrief his conversation with Jay.

"So there's good news and bad news. Bad news is that under the new Drug Free Philadelphia act, drug-based offenses are no longer eligible for bail so we have to stay here overnight. Good news is that Jay knows a guy in the courts and is able to push up our trial to tomorrow!"

Eric practically jumped on Kyle, incredibly relieved to hear that our trial is going to be tomorrow, which is pretty much unheard of nowadays.

"So you're telling me this whole situation might be over with tomorrow assuming everything goes our way?"

"Crossing my fingers... but yeah that's what Jay said." Said Kyle.

"Fucking AMAZING -- you're brother is the best dude you know that right?" I added.

"We just need to get through tonight boys -- Jay is going to bring our suits and underwear from the apartment to the courthouse in the morning. He said it'll help our case."

I grabbed Kyle and gave him the biggest bro hug I could.

"Phone time is over. I'll show you guys to your cells, then it's time for dinner and lights out." Adams said gesturing to us to follow him.

Adams walked us over to Cell Block E, and pointed out our cells as we made our way.

"Hawkins -- you're in 112."

"Jacobs -- you're in 115."

"Anderson -- you're in 124."

We made a right at the end of the cellblock and walked down a longer hallway.

"This is the dining hall. Eat up and get back to your cells by 7 sharp."

We nodded and made our way into the dining hall. The food was disgusting as well all probably expected, but for the first time since this afternoon we were feeling optimistic. We didn't talk about anything that happened during the cavity, strip search or shower -- choosing instead to focus on what we're going to do once this is all behind us.

For a few fleeting minutes, it seemed like we were back on campus in one of the dining halls. A loud buzzing brought us back to reality. We looked up at the clock.

"It's 6:45, I guess it's time to start heading back?" I said.

The 3 of us filed out behind the other inmates and entered our cells. One of my cellmates was already asleep, and the other didn't even acknowledge me -- he was just staring at the ceiling. Better than the alternatives I thought.

With nothing else but my thoughts, I started to think about tomorrow. Will Jay be able to get us out of this mess? What if we're found guilty? Are we going to have to do community service or will we spend more time in this hellhole?

At 8 PM the cell door slammed shut automatically.

I drifted asleep shortly after.