College Students to Slaves

Story Info
Another day of public humiliation and selection of an owner.
1.4k words
3.9
27k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5

Warning: This part of the story contains scenes of male non-consent, bondage, pee/urine and extreme humiliation.

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It's my first story and I hope you enjoy it! I recommend reading Parts 1-4 first. I have plans for what comes next but would love to hear your feedback.

Kyle's Perspective:

I woke up the next morning to a jet of cold water gushing over my head and body. A man was standing over us with a hose on full blast washing off the dried cum, piss and hair from our bodies. After a few minutes, he walked away and Officer Till unlocked the cage we were stuffed inside of.

"Up and at it boys, you have another 24 hours with us." She said as she motioned to the pillories in front of us and removed our plugs from our holes.

24 Hours:

The 3 of us put our heads and arms into the pillories, locking our fate for the next day. Unlike yesterday, there was already a huge crowd of people standing on the stairs.

The screens lit up with a view our asses and a full frontal and a message:

"8 AM -- 1 PM -- Spanking Instruments Available for Use By the General Public"

Over the course of the next 5 hours dozens of people spanked Eric, Wes and I on our bare asses with all kinds of instruments: paddles, brushes, etc. It didn't hurt as much as the caning did yesterday, but it was still painful and humiliating.

After each spanking, I noticed that people got into the habit of fondling our cocks and balls so that we would get hard, but not cum.

Wes was in the middle of getting spanked when I turned to him.

"What do you think is going to happen to us tomorrow?"

"Nothing good I expect." Wes responded.

At least we're being honest with each other.

30 Hours:

The rest of the day was relatively uneventful until about 2 PM when a black SUV followed by a few news vans pulled up in front of the courthouse.

2 custodians came out of the courthouse and dragged our 3 pillories closer together, then started to set up a podium to our right. News reporters with cameras started to set up their equipment on the stairs.

About 5 minutes later, a man who I didn't recognize got out of the black SUV and stood behind the podium surrounded by a few other men in suits.

This was clearly some sort of press conference. Great.

The man began to speak.

"Thank you for joining me today on this momentous occasion. As many of you know I, along with my esteemed colleagues sponsored the Drug Free Philadelphia Act, which went into effect this month. Our goal from the very beginning was to get drugs OFF our streets for good, where they can no longer take our loved ones. As you can see to my left, these 3 criminals were recently found guilty of attempting to distribute illegal drugs at a local music festival. This type of crime will NOT go unpunished. A video started to play. It was essentially a compilation of the last few days:

• Pictures of us having our clothes cut off by the deputy in the court room

• The look of horror on our faces as the lockable butt plugs were inserted into our asses for the first time

• Security footage of us being stuffed into our cage

• Video of Eric's body hair being shaved off

• Footage of Kyle getting milked, then jizz smeared on his face and body

• Video of Eric pissing himself

• Ending with us getting hosed down naked in the cage this morning

At the conclusion of the video, reporters started raising their hands frantically and shouting questions at the lawmaker.

"I'm sorry but I can't take questions right now, I have a meeting to get to."

What a piece of shit I thought.

After the news conference, most people cleared out.

We stayed in the pillories a few more hours until Till came to handcuff us, put back in our plugs and lock us in our cage. We settled in without incident, and we were able to fall asleep relatively quickly.

47 Hours

We all woke up at the same time and I pretty quickly figured out why. Our butt plugs were vibrating intensely.

"Well fuck." Is all Eric said as his penis started to harden, followed my Kyle's and then mine. We were helpless as our prostates were forcefully stimulated.

Wes started to pre-cum, and it dropped on top of Eric's head and down his (now) smooth chest.

"I'm so sorry dude." He said.

Eric was leaking as well from his uncut cock. It ended up on his own leg.

I started to panic. I was getting close.

"Guys.. I'm so sorry! I'm gonna cum." Wes said as a tear fell down his face.

1 spurt of jizz shot onto Eric's head, landing right under one of his eyes. It started to drip down his cheek. A second later, another shot landed on Eric's right nipple and made its way down to his abs.

I finished about 30 seconds later. Because of the Wes was positioned with his legs spread open, the bulk of it ended up in between his ass cheeks and dripped down to his hole.

Eric finished last. Although some of it ended up on his leg again, most of it reached my ankle and the sole of my foot.

We couldn't move so we just sat there in each other's cum for about an hour until Till came and unlocked the cage. She dragged us by our chains into the courthouse, seemingly indifferent to the fact that we were covered in semen.

She led us up the stairs and into the judges chambers. She was at her desk and to my surprise so was Jay! I was so happy to see my big brother but he couldn't even look at me. I probably wouldn't want to either if I my little brother was naked, shaved, plugged and had cum all over his body.

Out of habit I suppose Wes went to have a seat.

"Please.. stay standing Mr. Anderson." Judge Combs said.

"Now that you have completed the first part of your sentence, it's time to begin your period of enslavement. I've received several dozen petitions for ownership. Although it was a tough decision, I've selected an owner that I believe would be the best option. He has sufficiently detailed how he plans on fulfilling the requirements outlined in your sentence. In fact, I believe you actually know him!"

We all had a confused look on our faces.

KNOCK KNOCK

"You may come in. This should be him now." Judge Combs said.

The door opened and Ryan Neil walked in holding 3 collars and ball gags.

My heart dropped.

"No! You can't leave us with him, you don't understand what -"

Ryan immediately gagged Eric's mouth with one of the rubber ball gags, and placed a collar around Eric's neck. He made sure to do the same to Wes and I before we could get a word in.

"Thank you for selecting us Judge Combs. On behalf of the entire Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity, I can promise you that the right decision for Eric, Wesley and Kyle was made." Ryan said while looking down at us and smiling.

"You can say goodbye to your little bro if you want Jay."

Jay didn't bother to turn around.

Ryan led us out of the courthouse by the chains attached to our asshole plugs. He stopped next to a patch of grass near his parked SUV.

"Get on all fours." He barked.

We stood there for a few seconds, not sure what to do.

Ryan pulled out a small remote from his pocket and pressed one of the buttons. The 3 of us were immediately shocked from our collars, and we fell to the ground.

"Good boys, that's better. Now take a piss before getting in my car. It's a long ride back to campus and I don't want you fags making a mess."

Ryan got out his phone and started recording a video.

With our knees and hands on the grass, we started emptying our bladder one by one. When we were finished, he loaded us into his trunk and locked the door.

Ryan started the car and turned around to show us his phone.

"The brothers are going love you guys!" He said, as he pressed the send button.

This concludes the first part of their punishment. Please let me know if you are interested in hearing about their lives as slaves of Ryan and his fraternity.