All Comments on 'College Students to Slaves'

by HumiliatedMen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a fun story, im really enjoying it. Love to see what else you come up with!

missccslavemissccslaveover 1 year ago

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am thoroughly enjoying your stories and I would like to see you continue. The plot, in and of itself, is one that I particularly like and the creative bits of humiliation you have for the characters. I hope you do continue this.

I do have a few pieces of constructive criticism for you in terms of the writing style and formatting. First, there should be one title for the story. It wasn't easy for me to figure out which part was first, which came second, etc. I actually read the fourth one first and went back and read the other three. I was able to figure out which order they came in only because of the publication date. Second, it was a little hard to read because the point of view shifts constantly. It seemed to move from Wes' point of view, then to another, and then an omniscient point of view. It needs to be consistent or, at least, written so that it's easier to follow. Finally, it would be nice if you ran this through a grammar checker as there were many errors that could easily have been corrected. Thanks again for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your style of story. Mainly the very realistic drug search situation this could have continued and been even more embarrassing had a female officer be present and maybe a much older out of condition camp looking pervy officer or admin and they have to do as ordered by him. Please continue these stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yes more to follow i hope

Bigmanl12345Bigmanl12345over 1 year ago

Thank you love the story hope you will post more updates.

1) Story of the boys during there stay as slaves.

2) Story of the boys getting back at those who in slaved them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I def want to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super story of more anal humiliation by women too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job. Please continue. And as many details of painful anus as possible. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous