All Comments on 'College Visit Ch. 10: Time is Up'

by outdoorhorny

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More PLEASE!

I hope they get to meet and fuck again! Maybe this time in her dorm

Thanks for sharing this amazing story!

It was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Doesn’t have to end...

The story doesn’t have to end. He can still need to travel back to see her either for business or if his son goes to school there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PLEASE COME BACK!

Cum back posting PLEASE!!!! Your stories are the Best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
too short

Chapter 10 is a rather bittersweet ending to a glorious romance story. There are memorable characters and a compelling plot, intermingled with tender descriptive love scenes that are written with great taste by the author, enhancing further the wonderful romantic aura that pervades every chapter. Superb story telling all the way, but the ending of chapter 10 almost cries out for more. One can only hope that this will be the case.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 2 years ago

Picasso was once asked the difference between a painter and an artist. He replied, “An artist knows when to stop painting.”

This was all it ever could be. You stopped painting at the perfect time. Thank you.

As a former educator (who, like your narrator, never touched a student) there were those incandescent young women whom you knew would dazzle as they matured. Thanks for a glimpse of one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous