Colony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello sir," Pennie sniffled. She needed to shift to a more comfortable position and scratch an itch that had been plaguing her nose, but the Archer Seat held on tight.

"We have to wait a few minutes to begin the first steps of today's procedure, upper management has to process some paperwork, you know how it is. I'm giving you permission to speak and ask questions, as long as you remain respectful."

"What's going to happen to me?" Pennie whined. She hated the weakness that she heard in her voice knowing that, as nice as they had been so far, neither the guard nor the interrogator would show her any real mercy.

"In the long run? You'll be fine. You probably won't even remember a lot of this."

"I mean, right now?" she asked, exasperated.

"Next question. Why spoil the surprise?"

"Oh. What did you mean, I 'probably won't remember most of this?'"

"You can choose to forget any of the procedures. The interrogator will ask you at the end of every session if you want memory modification."

"Oh, but please don't. At least not yet," Officer Doreen interjected. "You don't want to forget your first time, right?"

"I guess so." Pennie's stomach churned. It was so strange, this odd conversation held in polite tones, set in a crazy-bonkers-cuckoo tableau.

"Ok, then," the interrogator resumed. "Soon, the red light there will come on. Your verdict will be read over the PA, and I will carry out the proscribed sentence. Simple."

"Goodness."

"They make us use those words: inmate, offence, verdict, sentence, interrogation. It all sounds so scary, right?"

"Yes."

"So, this being your first interrogation as it were, it will probably be a lengthy stimulation test designed to figure out your hard limits, resistance, tolerance, endurance, recovery. The works."

"Oh, no."

Officer Doreen fell silent and moved out of sight. Pennie felt a little comfort knowing that she was going to be there. Not enough to quiet her raging fears, though.

"The tests aren't as bad as they sound. Plus, the only questions that I'll ask you during this interrogation will be of the nature of 'how are you doing?'"

"Okay."

"Most inmates actually enjoy themselves once the procedure has started. Once they get over that first hill, as it were."

"They do?"

"Based on inmate reactions to the stimulation tests, yes. The more involved interrogation protocols, not so much."

"Does anyone ever opt out now? I mean, during the first interro..." Pennie stumbled on the word, too afraid to say it. "The first int... the first procedure."

"I've heard of a few, but never witnessed it myself. Are you planning on pulling the cord so soon?"

"I, no. I mean, I don't know. I don't think so."

"Time for one more question, I think."

A tiny bit of freedom and a whole lot of fear made her just bold enough to find out the thing that had been bothering her since arriving at the Colony.

"What do you get out of this?"

"Humph," the interrogator raised an eyebrow. "No one's ever asked me that before. Seeing women in peril gets me off. I have a normal life, boring job back in the real world. Here, I get to help women experience the extremes of the human condition, consequence free for all involved. Very gratifying."

The light turned red, bathing the room in an eerie light.

Summoned out of his reverie by the call to sacred duty, the interrogator and guard moved to either side of the cart and faced the curtain. Pennie felt Officer Doreen rest a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"What's behind the curtain?" Pennie whispered.

"Good question. We're going to find out together! Hush now, Q&A time is over."

There was a soft tone followed by what sounded like an artificial male voice.

"Inmate 93NN1E has been remanded to the custody of the Colony for interrogation, correction, and rehabilitation. Before any sentences can be carried out, the inmate must have her tolerances and resistances tested. The inmate is hereby ordered to undergo Test G, Test B, Test P, and Test X, in that order. Testing to be carried out immediately. The inmate will be transported back to the holding cell only when tests are completed, and telemetry is logged. Thank you for your cooperation."

The tone sounded again, leaving them in silence.

"I was right," the interrogator congratulated himself. "Before I pull back the curtain, let me explain." He smiled, clasping his hands in glee.

"Test G is gag reflex. Various probes will be inserted into your mouth, and we will be testing out different mouth restraints too. Quite fun. Test B is the bondage test. Pretty simple, the machine behind the curtain will be holding you in 3 or 4 positions for as long as you can tolerate. That one will probably be rough on you. Test P is pain, my personal favorite. Don't worry, no permanent injuries allowed. Test X is usually an inmate favorite, and a chance for some real excitement. It involves penetrating your vagina and anus with some lovely dildos and plugs."

"Are you able to have orgasms from penetration?" Officer Doreen asked.

"Yes, mam." Straining against the Archer Seat was getting her nowhere other than deeper into panic.

"Lucky you!"

The red light went off, returning them to darkness. The interrogator pulled back the curtain, revealing the other half of the room. It was bathed in institutional light, had the same absence of color cinderblock walls and a contraption even more complicated and horrifying than the device that still held her fast.

"Ah, Machine X! A marvel of domination technology. Let's get you out of that chair and into the machine. So much to do!"

The Archer Seat relaxed, and the shackles popped open on their own. Pennie put her feet on the cart and tried to stand up. It was no use; her strength was gone, and her legs failed her. She stumbled off the cart and collapsed, banging her knees on the ground. Hitting the ground should have hurt, instead Pennie felt numb.

"Oh, inmate, sorry I should have warned you to take it easy getting off the seat," Officer Doreen admitted.

"We'll help you to your feet, but it's better if you walk over there under your own power, don't you think?"

"Yes, sir," she lied. Pennie was far closer to saying her safeword than she had admitted to herself so far.

Strong hands helped her back to her feet and regain her balance. Then they released her but stayed nearby. Every step towards the...thing was agony.

Machine X looked like factory robot, painted bright orange with black stripes and plenty of shiny bits of chrome. Its long spindly metal arms and legs branched out the large, segmented metal spine. A thin neck sprouted from the top ending in a curved headrest. At the end of each limb was another padded shackle, larger than the ones adorning the Archer Seat. There were other arms ending in stumps meant for different attachments, and a much larger appendage, kind of like a scorpion's tail with an exam-room style light where the sting would be. Part of the closest wall to the machine was covered by an orange cabinet with hundreds of small slots, each housing a specialized attachment. It was difficult to behold, and impossible to look away from.

"Stand with your back to the machine with your legs spread and your arms outstretched."

She turned her back to the infernal machine, wincing in anticipation.

"Hold still, this will only take a moment."

Machine X began to softly whine and vibrate sub-sonically. An abomination as cursed as this shouldn't sound like a Tesla pulling out of a suburban driveway.

The machine found her ankles and wrists and the cuffs clunked shut. Pennie felt a small but firm pad push up against her lower back at the same time the headrest moved into place. Then the machine squeezed every binding tight and became totally rigid around her. She was abruptly lifted several inches off the ground, spread-eagled and shaking. Gasping in a panic, she struggled to return to the ground, but all she could move was her torso, fingers, and toes.

"Take your time, inmate. We'll start once you've calmed down a bit. Struggling against Machine X doesn't count as an offence."

Returning to her senses, Pennie got her breathing back and the tunnel-vision that had developed slowly fell away. All that was left was to take stock of the situation and surrender once again.

It was hard. Officer Doreen's concerned smile and Interrogator Rory's horny leer weren't helping much.

"Please," was all she could say.

"Please? Something wrong, inmate?"

"Please," she begged again. "Please!?"

The physical sensation was bizarre. The machine held her in such a way that she didn't feel too much weight on her ankles or pulling on her wrists, so that wasn't too bad. Hanging suspended in the air should hurt, but it was just humiliating and terrifying.

"You're doing great inmate," the interrogator encouraged. "Take your time, this is very entertaining."

"I wish there was a mirror. You should see how sexy you look!" the Officer Doreen exclaimed.

She finally stopped straining against the bonds and slumped as much as she could in that position.

"Gag reflex first," he stated. "A dental gag to gauge how far your mouth can open, then the throat probes."

"Think, doctor using a throat depressor," the guard helped. "Just with realistic dildos of many shapes and sizes."

The machine bent her knees back and pressed her arms down by her side. It then lowered her to the interrogator's chest height. He reached around behind the headrest and grabbed a loop of neoprene that went tight over her forehead. As soon as it felt the pressure on the bowl-shaped rest, the machine tipped her head back.

Pennie could see out of the corner of her eye Machine X reaching an arm over to the bank of attachments.

"Look here, inmate," the interrogator commanded. He was holding what looked like a double set of forceps that ended in long stainless-steel hooks. "This is called the Whitehouse Dental Harness. We're going to get this in place while the machine decides what probe it is going to use first."

"Please!"

"The machine is quite skilled at finding the perfect penetration depth," he explained while making some adjustments on the gag. "You'll know it when you cough up the thicker, more viscous saliva that coats your esophagus. Learning how to do that for yourself will make deep throating even the biggest cock that much easier for you here at the Colony."

"Oh FUCK!"

"That's the spirit!" the interrogator exalted. "Open wide!"

12