All Comments on 'Colony Pt. 02'

by rebelxcarpenter

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BallGaggedSlaveWifeBallGaggedSlaveWifeover 1 year ago

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a few Doms intentionally made the inmates gain offenses on purpose. While some might enjoy that, I can see a few sadists going too far and making some go into subdrop and emotional distress.

Does the Colony have any guidelines against that? After all, how can someone be rehabilitated if everything they do, or DON'T do, just gets them nothing but offenses?

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the question! The Colony is run by a fictional secret society called the PNS, a group of well connected and wealthy kinksters. They typically run private clubs and parties for consenting adults to explore kink in a safe and welcoming environment. They started doing large scale simulations like the prison colony, a spanking academy, and a high tech bondage dungeon at the beginning of the internet age. Pennie and the other inmates are there by consent, are being paid by the day for their submission, and can parole themselves at any time. The interrogators and guards pay for the privilege and are heavily vetted and trained before being allowed to interact with the inmates. Inmates get regular counseling and are required to journal. At any point the staff can stop a scene and even parole an inmate, and inmates can take a drug that causes them to forget a scene that causes too much distress. Consent is sexy to me and I prefer writing in those spaces as a safe way to explore extreme situations. The PNS is my way of building a whole world of possibilities to play with.

Thanks for reading and the feedback!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrebelxcarpenter@rebelxcarpenter
I am the pen name/alter ego/dissociative personality disorder of an insufferable square who would never, ever admit to writing the twisted smut that can be found on this page. Ratings are amazing and feedback in the comments section of my stories are fantastic...providing both...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Colony Pt. 01 Previous Part
Colony Series Info