Colony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just about worked out how I would end up positioned when Officer Claude unlocked the cuffs on my right hand. He wrenched my arm around and forced it backwards through the smaller opening and locked it into the manacle there. At no point did he relinquish control of my arm.

"Another offence, inmate?" Officer Claude asked, rhetorically. "Either you haven't felt it yet or you really like the sting of the Motivator."

"Yes, sir." Again, I had tried to be as supple as possible for him, but it was no use. I was doing my best to stay calm in the increasingly awkward and scary position I was being put into while keeping my guard up for the shock of the motivator.

I wasn't sure if it was from exertion or arousal, but Officer Claude had started to breathe heavy. As he went to move my other arm to be properly restrained, I went as slack as I could, playing dead for this dangerous bear. He was just as rough as before, but that seemed to do the trick.

"There, see? That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"No, sir."

"Did you just say NO to me, inmate?"

I held my tongue. I looked left and right to see where he was, what he might be up to, but the pillory was as effective as a blindfold or horse blinders, but far more devious.

"Well?"

"Yes, sir."

The sensation that struck my left butt cheek, spread across my ass, down my legs, and up my lower back wasn't pain exactly...every muscle back there contracted as hard as a late-night cramp and then suddenly relaxed so much that my entire lower half felt like it had suddenly gone missing. The motivator's effect was so alarming that I immediately started crying.

"I thought you might enjoy that," the guard observed.

Feeling quickly returned; it was all just a jiggly mess of jello back there.

Officer Claude hand reached across my entire ass when he slapped me again. I remembered that there was a cross bar near where my hands had been cuffed and grabbed hold of it, just in time for the second, even harder spank.

"No matter how hard you inmates cry, no matter how loud you scream, you're all the same," he proclaimed. He stuck a large, calloused finger deep into my pussy. I tensed up too late, gripping the invader tight.

"No matter what I do, you all get so wet. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"Yes, sir," I answered. It was thrilling to get degraded by this mountain troll of a man. Nothing he said or did would change the positive mental picture I had about myself and my sexuality, but that was just part of the fun, right?

"I would pity you if I didn't know how much you liked it," the guard went on. He withdrew his finger and slapped my butt one more time, leaving a cold, wet smear behind. "You love this, don't you, inmate?"

"Yes, sir," I moaned.

I was beginning to wish he'd gag me just so I didn't have to answer him anymore. The phrase had already lost all meaning.

"Yeah, you do. Trollop. Slut."

I prefer 'hussy' or 'tramp', honestly, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"I would fuck you right here if I didn't have to stick to the timetable. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Feel my cock crushing your insides while you are locked in this thing, unable to move, just cry?"

"Yes, sir," I groaned. He talked a good game, this Officer Claude.

"Your chart's on here; you are in a solo cell for another two sleep cycles. How'd you like it if I visited and fucked you, I locked the cell door, tied you to the bunk and reamed out your ass, made you taste it? No way out. You'd fucking love it."

"Yes, sir." What can I say? I'm glutton for punishment.

His tablet chimed, presumably reminding him of his transport duty.

"Okay, inmate. They make me say this part, otherwise I'd be happy to let you figure it out on your own: don't pull on your shackles or move around in the pillory while I'm moving you. It will be seen as resistance by the system and will add offences to today's rather impressive score."

"Yes, sir."

The cart's wheels unlocked, and the cell door swung open automatically. Officer Claude pushed the cart out into the corridor with ease and I joined the stream of other women on their way to their own appointments with pain and humiliation.

Ahead of me was a small woman nude in four-point shackles, waddling along in a tight orange latex hood. Officer Doreen was her transport guard. She held the inmate by the upper arm, guiding her along the path at a decent pace. Her tiny ass was cute and seemed to be hosting a chrome butt plug. I could see a flash of silver as she walked.

Officer Doreen looked back and gave me a wink before steering the poor soul under her care down a different corridor.

I was careful to not trigger the resistance sensors while took the opportunity to look behind me. I could see Officer Claude out of the corner of my eye, just a hairy head in a ballcap poking over the top of the pillory. I knew that my transport guard's eyes were laser focused on my bare and abused bottom and it made me feel like a trussed-up turkey getting wheeled out to a table full of hungry people.

Relax and enjoy yourself.

My mantra flashed through my head and I was suddenly aware again of my own situation. The unique design of the pillory and how it had every one of my best features on display helped me be present in a way that I hadn't since the first transport. Of all the things that I had gotten used to, exposure like this wasn't one of them yet.

"I gotta say, inmate," Officer Claude announced, "this is just the best view in the house."

12