Colorado High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I had been focused on Skye I heard Riley talking to Sunny as she unclipped him from the cross. She told him to put his hands behind his back as she brought him closer to us. She must have positioned him before Skye as I heard her say, "You can suck him baby while my pet eats you." It seems that Sunny's gag had been removed as I heard him groan loudly. Finally, I felt Riley straddle me and grasp my cock and in one swift motion drop onto my cock. I still had a vibe in my ass and suddenly it burst into life again. I yelled into Skye's pussy which caused her to press down on my face. In my mind's eye, I pictured the scene. I am prone on the floor, tongue buried inside Skye's pussy. Skye was busy sucking on Sunny's cock as Riley rode my cock and if I knew Riley she was playing with Sunny's ass as well.

I lost all track of time as I seemed to go to a different plane of existence. Perhaps this was that subspace I had read about. I never felt the urge to climax, I was focused on giving as much pleasure as I could, happy to be used by these amazing women. I know both women orgasmed as I felt Riley tightening on my cock and Skye grinding on my face. Sunny came as well it seemed as I heard a long groan. Riley eventually climbed off and moved Sunny back to the cross. She returned to unclip Skye and help her over to the couch where she sat looking exhausted but happy. Riley came back over to me as I lay on the floor.

Standing over me, she looked down and said "Don't move" With that she left the room, going down the hall, and returning she held something behind her back. "I haven't used you yet my pet, not in the way you asked at least." With that, she brought out from behind her back a dildo gag. Kneeling she told me to open wide as she pushed the ball end into my mouth. Lifting my head she fastened it tight. I lay my head down as she looked at Skye and Sunny. "Enjoy the show" she called out as she lowered her pussy onto the dildo. I moaned into the gag as I watched her tits bounce as she rode me. My cock ached but it seemed I would get no relief as she avoided touching it. Her hands grasped my head as she would grind and then move up and down. Again I went off into that wonderful place letting Riley take her pleasure from me. Her fingers soon found their way to her clit as she went up and down on the dildo. Soon she began to shudder once more before falling off to the side, laying down and caressing my chest.

I saw Skye move and kneel beside me as she began to suck and clean Riley's juices off of the dildo. Our eyes locked and I tried to plead for release with a look. Skye simply smiled and licked it clean. She then moved over to lay between Riley's legs and clean up her sopping pussy as well. Soon the two of them were laying beside me wrapped around each other and kissing amid whispered thoughts.

It all caught up to me at some point, and the next thing I knew I awoke to find myself still laying on the floor but completely unshackled and untied, Riley softly caressing my chest as she lay next to me. I looked around to see Skye and Sunny smiling as they sat cuddling on the couch. "What happened," I asked.

Riley responded, "Well, it looks like you had a bit of emotional overload and you passed out on us baby. We'll take a break for a bit and get some lunch and then see what the afternoon brings shall we?" She smiled her wicked smile as she leaned down to kiss me.

12