Colour Me Happy Ch. 07

Story Info
Stephen finds he can move the fog, Dad is not happy.
2.6k words
4.36
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 7.

Continuing story of Stephen who sees emotions as vivid colour. In this chapter Stephen discovers he can influence colours, also Dad is not happy about the spying.

As always comments and thoughts most welcome, really want to hear what you think.

All characters are over 18 years of age

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jen and I left the bar to face the music in separate cars. Jumping in my car I exited the car park for the 5 minute drive home with Jen was right behind me. I should have been scared shitless, but all I could think about was that I made Jen cum with my BRAIN! I couldn't believe it. This was too much. The excitement was coursing through my veins.

We both arrived home within a minute of each other and entered the house through the back door leading to the kitchen/meals area. Mum was busy making dinner, and dad looked up from his newspaper as we entered. If his body language wasn't enough, the purple hues he was giving off were unmistakeable. He returned to his paper without a greeting which was unusual.

Jen and I exchanged looks and offered both mum and dad a greeting or our own. Mum indicated that dinner would be ready in 10 minutes and we should both wash up and come back down to eat. While she did actually speak, one could see she was still unimpressed with Jen and I. As I moved toward the stairs and my bedroom, all I could think was how much did she tell him?

I finished washing up and headed back downstairs to dinner. Jen was already seated.

Dad opened with a volley. "So your mother told me what you have been up to," he said.

Fuck I thought, does he mean the spying or the incest or both? I can't really play dumb and ask what did he mean, nor could I ask outright or I'd give it away anyway. So I simply nodded. Jen looked and me then Dad but opted to remain silent as well.

"Well?" he said, "Have you got anything to say?" he continued.

I looked up again, still no clue how to respond. Jen appeared similarly confused.

At this point I think mum must have caught on to our dilemma.

"Do you think it's ok to spy on people?" she asked.

"No," we both answered together. "We're really sorry."

"But," Jen continued. "I have to say that I'm so super proud of you two, and so happy that you are so comfortable in your relationship and sexuality that you can explore the way you do. I wish that when I meet someone special, I have a relationship like yours."

Mom's and dad's colours softened with that comment.

"Well, you must know it's embarrassing to be seen in that position."

"That kind of love is nothing to be embarrassed about, it should be celebrated, and frankly, it was sexy as hell. There is a heap I could learn from you two," I said.

"Sexy?" mom said, "Sure!"

"Mom it's true," Jen added, "I was just about the sexiest thing I've ever seen, and there is no way either of you should ever be embarrassed about making love, I won't look through your keyhole again, but it was exciting."

Dad was listening to all of this. "I don't care about nudity, or sex," he said. "Your mom and I enjoy sex. It's a natural thing, and nothing to be embarrassed about. What I don't like is the spying. It's a betrayal of our trust, I'd rather you walk in and just watch if that's what you want to do."

That floored me for a second, did he really mean we could watch? Discretion being the better part of valour, I decided is would be best not to test that proposition and let it pass.

"I know, it's true," I said. "I'm really sorry, but it wasn't a planned thing, we just heard the noise, the door was closed, and curiosity got the better of us. What a sight though, it was awesome, can't say I'm sorry about seeing that."

With that we all broke out laughing and mood broke. There were even few wisps of yellow fog dancing between Mom and Dad. Jen's aura took on a contented hue. With the mood lifted we had dinner and settled in front of the television for couple of hours. With all of the stress of the last couple of days lifted, I fell asleep on the couch.

I awoke maybe 30 or 40 minutes into an episode of Game of Thrones. It had a naked Cerci Lannister doing the walk of shame. The now familiar yellow hue was moving between mom and dad. It seemed to be gaining a little strength over time as it moved backwards and forwards. Jen was also watching, she also had a yellow aura but it was stationary.

She looked over to me and noticed I was now awake. Her aura seemed began to move gaining momentum and making a bee line towards me. It seemed to absorb itself into me. I felt my cock stiffen. Then it left me, returning back to Jen, I thought I'd noticed her pupils dilate.

I watched this ebb and flow, I began to see the outline of dads hardon through his tracksuit pants. I'm not sure if was the TV program of the yellow fog causing the arousal. Mom was harder to pick, I couldn't really see the effect it was having on her.

I decided to try a little experiment. With my mind I gathered up the yellow fog, stopping its flow. I pushed the hues that had been orbiting mom and dad into that which was generated by Jen and myself. Then, I isolated it for a time, in a short while it seemed to dissipate into nothing. My cock softened. Dad seemed to be less engorged as well. I couldn't tell the effect it had on the two women. I'd have to say there was an easing of the sexual tension in the room.

After a time, as is the case with Game of Thrones, another nude scene appeared on the television. Yellow fog re-emerged, then started its familiar ebb and flow pattern again, albeit with much less vigour than it did last time.

I gathered up all the fog again. This time I flowed it gently towards Jen. It gathered in strength, so I gathered it again, this time I eased it into Dad. I could see his cock stiffen again, it began to flow to Mom, but I captured it again. This time I grabbed it and pushed it into Jen with a little more force.

She visibly squirmed in her seat, I could see she was getting horny now. When it left Jen it came towards me with greater speed, before I could gather it again, it shot into my body, then it went back to Jen with more force again. As it headed back towards me, I tried to gather it up, but it was moving fast and I managed only to deflect it towards Mom. She drew deep breath, and it shot out hitting dad in the chest.

He jumped up, grabbed Mom by the hand and said, "I'm tired, let's go to bed."

In a second Mom was on her feet, "Me too," she said. And they left without saying another word. All the while the yellow fog was dancing between them.

I smiled inwardly to myself.

After a short while I looked at my watch, it was approaching 11pm and I had work the following day, so I said to Jen that I might retire myself.

"Hold on," she said. "I told Mom we would do the dishes before going to bed, so come on let's get it done before we go up."

"OK," I said, and we cleared the dinner table, stacked the dish washer, refrigerated the remaining food and generally tidied up. While Jen was washing the dishes I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her ground my stiffening cock into her ass. She melted back into me as I kissed her neck.

Yellow plume engulfed us both. I pushed a little into Jen and her breath caught in her throat and she pushed her ass back into the bulge in my jeans.

"Fuck you make me horny," she said. "But stop, we can't do anything tonight, I don't want Dad to know what we've been up to. Mom knowing is bad enough, I'm sure that's not over, and any misstep will be a red flag to Dad right now."

Reluctantly I agreed and we both headed towards our own bedrooms. As we ascended the stairs we could hear the odd noise coming from Mom and Dad's bedroom. I knew immediately they must be having sex. It was not the sort of noise that could be mistaken for anything else. I exchanged glances with Jen and I could see from her expression that she understood precisely what was in progress.

I was determined not to react and head straight to my room. We were got going to spy on our parents again. As we reached the first-floor landing, we could see the light through the obviously open doorway. We walked down the hallway and could not avoid glancing into their room. I stopped, immediately riveted to my spot as was Jen.

Mom was naked, face down on bed, and tied to the bed posts. Dad also naked, his engorged cock sticking out proudly, while he had his face buried in her ass, licking from clit to anus and back again. Mom was moaning loudly as a result of his ministrations. She must of sensed our presence as she looked up and saw us in the doorway looking in. She shifted her position and Dad also looked up also noting our presence.

Mom said, "We thought about what you said. If you want to watch, come in and watch."

Jen practically shouldered her way past me to get into their room. I also took a step inside the door. Dad reached over to a bed side table for bottle of lube and began applying a liberal quantity to Moms pussy and ass. He spread her ass cheeks apart and I could see her gaping cunt and puckered little asshole.

He applied some pressure to her tight little hole with his fingers, slowly pushing and poking about, then his index finger slipped in up to the second knuckle. Plumes of yellow aura were coming off Mom, Dad and Jen. Jen had taken up position on the righthand side of Dad, I stood to his left. His cock looked obscenely hard as it bounced about in front of him while he was working his fingers in and out of Moms ass. Mom was moaning, clearly enjoying the treatment. He worked a second finger into her ass, pumped her a few times getting her used to the girth then climbed up onto the bed and positioned his cock at her entrance. With a single push forward, his cock invaded her ass. She mewed and pushed ass back to get more. Pulling out a little, then pushing back, pumping his cock in and out of her ass each time encroaching a little deeper.

I moved closer by this point to get a better look. It was a very erotic sight. Dad looked over at my straining cock, and said, "If you want to jerk off, go ahead, I don't mind."

Jen had her hand buried in the front of her sweats clearly strumming her erect clit. I released my cock and pulled my foreskin back exposing the flared head of my engorged cock.

Two patterns of yellow fog filled the room, together but not mixing, one pattern flowed between mom and dad, and the other between myself and Jen. I manipulated the pattern, playing around, moving them faster and slower, experimenting. Each time I applied a little more force I was rewarded with a greater plume, each time I applied some resistance it would wane some.

Jen had her eyes locked on my cock as I slowly jerked off. Dad was buried balls deep in mom's ass and was making that skin on skin slapping sound as he withdrew and then buried his cock again.

Experimenting further with the fog as it left my body I pushed it towards mom and dad. It hit dad, I could literally see his cock bulge. Flowing out again and back in my direction.

Dad's ball sack hung low, his balls bouncing as he fucked, regularly bumping and prodding mom’s clit. I had an urge to reach out and touch them. The fog danced back towards dad again. He grunted and pulled three quarters of the way out spreading his cheeks and exposing his ass hole as he did so. The fog pounded back into my chest.

In a state of lust I lubed up two fingers and buried them in dad's ass. The fog was now bouncing rapidly between us. Dad was taken by surprise but seemed to like it because he pushed back into my hand.

"God yes!," he said, "fuck my ass."

I couldn't believe what I heard. He'd invited me to fuck his ass. I could not believe how horny I was. Mom was still moaning loudly, oblivious to the goings on behind her. Jen had shocked expression on her face, I expect she hardly believed what I did or dad's response. Then her shocked look turned to a grin.

"Do it," she said.

Dropping my trousers to my knees, I climbed on top of dad and aimed my cock at his hole. He paused his pumping for a second as I shoved forward burying the head of my cock in his ass. Cumming hard, his ass clenched around me causing me to also let fly. I pumped twice more as ropes of cum filled his ass. Mom let out a squeal as she too climaxed.

Jen had moved towards the head of the bed to face us. Her pants were around here ankles as she furiously frigged her cunt. She was buried in sea yellow fog. I looked up gathering all the fog a shoved it into her with more force that I ever applied before. She screeched, grabbing mom's face and rubbing her wanton cunt all over from chin to nose. With a look of surprise Mom opened her mouth but did not get a chance to utter a word out before Jen slammed her cunt down and started humping. She was like a geyser about to blow. Then her orgasm hit like a ton of bricks. Jen squirted covering all of us in her cum, and half drowning mom.

I started to come down from my orgasm, still puffing and blowing hard, leaning back and dislodging my cock. Sitting down on the floor and leaning against the wall. Jen also started to calm. Dad withdrew one last time from mom, exiting with a pop.

I can't believe what I had done and was immediately racked with guilt. I had forced my family to fuck each other. I had fucked my own father's ass, although I only got the head in and managed to pump him three times before I came. I had never had a bi fantasy before, and I can't imagine Dad ever being interested either. No, it was me. I was to blame. By playing with the fog I manipulated my family's state of arousal, including my own. I may well have unwittingly destroyed my family, and wasn't sure we will ever be the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In chapter 8 the aftermath of family sex, Stephen confides in Jen.