Colour Me Happy Ch. 18

Story Info
Aunt Jane, Uncle John and the cousins are visiting.
1.3k words
4.62
1.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 18

This is the story of Stephen who can see peoples emotional state as a colour. Aunt Jane, Uncle John and the cousins are visiting.

All character are over 18 years of age.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tess had just shot a ball of yellow flux into my chest, and I was standing there with a wet spot in my swimmers having just shot off a load. Yellow mist was all around us. Attraction was everywhere. I went inside to take care of my 'accident', then being thirsty, headed into the kitchen for a glass of cold water. I found Aunt Jane retrieving some ice from the freezer. I ran the water cold and was reaching up to a higher cupboard to get a glass when Aunt Jane spoke from behind me.

"Well, that is a fine sight."

I turned and realised she was directing her comment towards me, or in particular my ass. Yellow flux oozed from her, and I thought to myself "why not." Turning to face her and still only wearing speedos, I said "who me?"

At the same time, I pushed some flux into her making her very horny but not enough to get her off. The fog bounced back, my cock jumped, and Aunt Jane caught the lurching movement. Her breath caught in her throat.

"Do you need a glass or something?" I said. "I could get one for you, or is there something else I can help you with?"

The sexual tension could be cut with a knife. I drank the last of water, put the glass on the sink, and moved towards her. "Why don't you put on a sexy bikini and come for a swim. It's getting hot in here; we should cool off."

Janes chest flushed red, "Yeah, I need to cool off, I'll be right back," she said and moved directly towards her bedroom.

I left the kitchen sporting a hard-on. I walked directly to the pool and dived in so not to draw too much attention. Momentarily, Aunt Jane emerged wearing a thin skimpy bikini, that did little to cover her wide hips and D cup breasts. She sat on the side of the pool with her back to the rest of the family, knees parted and legs dangling in the water.

I swam up towards her, positioning myself between her knees and was greeted with a view of the thin material covering her snatch. The material outlined her ample pussy lips. Her full bush had a stray hair or two poking out, which only made me hornier. My cock was rock hard. I would have loved to lean in a run my tongue over her pussy. I could easily have started pushing fog around, I'm sure Tess would more than approve, but I wanted to ramp up the tension slowly to see who would bite first.

"I like your bikini Aunt Jane, it's very sexy," I said.

"Do you think so?" she replied, opening her knees a little more to my gaze and cupping her a huge tit in each hand, her ample side cleavage on full display.

My eye moved unashamedly between her pussy and tits, and settled staring at her wonderful pussy, she didn't need to see the fog to know the effect she was having on me. She stared at me unashamedly staring at her protruding camel toe.

"My eyes are up here!" she said.

"Mmmm," I responded, not shifting my gaze, "your eyes are wonderful, but they are not your only assets".

Right then dad interrupted our reverie announcing that lunch was ready and to come eat while it was hot.

Aunt Jane turned and bent over affording me a great view of her ass, I could see the outline of her pussy from behind when she rose to her feet. She then moved towards the outdoor table setting where lunch was placed. I got out of the pool sporting a boner, towelled off and sat myself down at the table between Jen and Aunt Jane.

The sexual tension mellowed as we ate lunch, but the under current was clear.

Tess made a show of examining tan lines already forming under her bikini straps and sighed "I hate it when I get tan lines like this," dropping a strap and showing a shoulder and the top half of her small boob, "It makes it so that I can't wear shoulder-less tops without looking like a zebra."

"Why honey," mom said, "that's inevitable if you are going to lay in the sun."

"Or sunbake topless," Charlie chipped in, immediately cutting himself off and stymying himself.

"Do you sunbake topless at home?" mom asked.

"Well yes, I do actually."

Aunt Jane added, "We don't really care much about boobies at home do we John."

"I wouldn't say we don't care," John replied, "I care a good deal, insist on keeping them properly sun screened, only thing worse that zebra-coloured boobs are sunburned ones."

We all laughed, John obviously knowing the reference was to partial nudity.

"Well, that's settled then," Mom continued, "the girls can have their girls out, so long as they are properly lubricated."

And we all laughed again, Tess reached behind her and with a pull of a string, her boyish boobs were on full display. Not to be outdone, Jen, then Jane and mom followed suit. Dad rose from the table and retrieved a large pump pack of sunscreen.

"Who needs this then?" he asked.

"Oo I do," Tess jumped up and positioned herself with her back to Dad, "Would you please?"

"Sure," Dad replied and squeezed a good pump of sunscreen onto his palm and began applying it to Tess's back.

"All done," he said, as he reached for a hand towel.

"Wait," Tess said, turning around, "no point both of us getting greasy hands.

Dad nearly choked but applied more sunscreen to both hands and started applying it to Tess's flat stomach, small tits, shoulders and ending with a second feel of her gorgeous firm tits.

Everyone watched in silence, then Jen piped in, "My turn."

She handed the sunscreen to Uncle John, "you better do me Uncle John, it would be weird if dad did it."

John was not going to refuse such a request. He quickly smoothed a liberal quantity of sunscreen on Jen's back then went to work on her front. He spent quite a bit of time fondling her breasts which she seemed to enjoy. Then moved to her stomach, back to her tits, then her shoulders, before applying another coat to her tits again and giving each nipple a tweak.

"Can't be too careful," he said.

Her nipples were hard, the yellow fog was thick, and Tess grabbed Dad's hands and placed back on her breasts for another massage. "Right, best be careful."

Dad felt up her tits again. My cock was hard just watching.

Mom then took position in front of Charlie, and Aunt Jane in front of me. We each took some sunscreen and applied it to their breasts, any pretext of applying sunscreen for protection was out the window. I fondled Jane boobs, squeezed her nipples and fondled then some more. John, Charlie and Dad, all followed suit. The sexual tension was approaching boiling point, so I simmered it down to 9.

"Uhh hem," mom said, "I think that's enough," as one the girls stood up and made their way to pool side.

"You lot have had some fun, so your turn to clear away the dishes," she called back to the men. The girls all singing endorsement in unison.

We laughed and stood to clear away the remains of lunch. Each of us with an iron bar cock. We each exchanged glances, but no one spoke.

It didn't take long to clear away the condiments and load the dishwasher. We finished and headed outside. Tess and Jen were back in the pool while mom and Aunt Jane lay face down on a sun lounge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Chapter 19, Stephen's -- a day by the pool.