Colour Me Happy Ch. 19

Story Info
A day by the pool.
1.8k words
4.8
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 19

This is the story of Stephen who can see peoples emotional state as a colour. Aunt Jane, Uncle John and the cousins are visiting and the families spend a day by the pool.

All character are over 18 years of age.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After lunch, with the dishes clear, Charlie and I headed out to the pool area, Dad and John were sharing anecdotes of times passed each laughing and feeding off the other.

They headed towards the outdoor fridge, eyes set on a chilled beer. Swinging the door wide open, their faces fell -- the fridge held a meagre collection.

Turning to John, "Hmmm, that was an oversight, want to come with?"

John nodded and the two of them headed towards the door, another comment, then more laughter punctuated their steps as moved towards the car.

Mom looked up as we approached. "Charlie", she said, "Could you be a darling and apply a little sunscreen to the back of my legs?"

"Sure Aunt Lisa," Chalie replied, ducking back to get the sunscreen.

Charlie returned momentarily and stood not quite knowing how to begin since there was nothing to sit or kneel on and mom was in a quite low position.

"Just sit yourself on the end of my sun lounge, and don't be shy I can feel myself burning already", mom said.

Charlie took up position, seated effectively on moms feet, practically resting his balls on her soles and only a thin layer of material between them.

Charlie squirted an ample amount of sunscreen onto his palms. Meticulously applying sunscreen to Mom's calves, his hands working with a deft touch that looked more like a deep tissue massage. Mom's face showed a mix of relaxation and gratitude, as she welcomed the firm yet gentle grip that eased the tension in her tired muscles.

"That is so good Charlie, I haven't had a massage in months".

Buoyed by the encouragement, he proceeded with a deliberate and unhurried rhythm, his hands meticulously ascending the expanse of her leg. As his hands drew closer to her most sensitive spot, a soft expression of appreciation escaped her lips in a gentle coo. Reacting to the burgeoning comfort, she instinctively shifted her legs, affording him a broader access to her intricate terrain.

I decided to watch this delicate interplay from the safety of the pool spa. I entered the cool water and angled my position so that I had a good view while being mostly unobserved unless Charlie or mom rose from their positions.

A yellow mist enveloped around them, its presence fluctuating like the rhythmic ebb and flow of tides, steadily growing in intensity with each passing moment. I pushed it between them, guiding but not forcing the flow. I could see Charlie stiffening. His hand ran up her inner thigh brushing very close to mom's labia but stopping short. I could sense her frustration.

On his next the upward swipe, instead of halting prematurely, he chose to delve deeper, fingers exerting deliberate pressure on her folds.

"Oh, that's incredible," she sighed, a genuine note of appreciation in her voice. "You've really got the touch for this".

Charlie glanced over his shoulder to see if anyone saw what he was doing. I chose to feign ignorance and tried to appear as if my attention was elsewhere, allowing him to have this moment.

Returning his attention to the job at hand he shifted the fabric of mom's bikini bottom to one side, ensuring unobstructed access and full view. His fingers danced softly across her labia and a low, contented groan escaped her mouth. She was enjoying this and offered no resistance.

The flux was moving rapidly now which drew Tess's attention. Knowing there was some form of action taking place, she glanced in my direction, smiling as we made eye contact. Breaking off from Jen, she swam over and took up a position next to me where she could discretely observe. Jen followed, but unaware as she was, sat facing us with her back to the protagonists.

Aunt Jane, meanwhile, continued laying face down with eyes closed, and blissfully unaware of the heated action taking place right beside her.

The two were now very horny and any pretence that Charlie was applying sunscreen evaporated as he hand drifted up again this time drifting over and rubbing her anus several times with one hand while inserting two fingers of the other into her pussy.

The flux moved towards an inevitable crescendo as the slow tease edged mom towards orgasm and relief.

Finally, thrusting two fingers into her anus sent mom over the edge. She sighed a long groan, her legs kicking out and toes curled, she shook uncontrollably as orgasm took her.

The noise and commotion woke Aunt Jane who opened her eyes to see mom's continued violent shaking with two of Charlies finger embedded deeply in mom's ass. She pretended not to notice the final couple of tremors that rocked mom's body.

Mom must have known her sister busted her cumming on her son's fingers but gave no indication. She relaxed, breathing heavy and turned away from Aunt Jane.

Aunt Jane looked up to Charlie and asked, "would you mind given me some sunscreen please Charie?"

"Sure mom", Charlie replied getting up and repositioning himself on his mothers lounge. As he rose his cock stood out straining in his speedos. He was huge, there was no denying it.

Taking up position on the lounge, Charlie pumped a couple of sprays of sunscreen into his right hand. Then rather than applying it to his mother's legs, shifted her bikini bottom to the side and went straight for her ass.

Jane opened her legs instinctively as Charlie rubbed sunscreen into her sphincter and pumped two fingers in and out a few times. He then sat up, releasing his cock from the confines of his swim wear, and leaned forward pressing his cock head against her delicate hole. I knew he was huge at least nine inches, but it was his girth, that of a man's wrist that was shocking.

Without a doubt, this was not the first time Charlie took his mother ass. In spite of the lubricating sunscreen, Jane's ass formed a distended shape as Charlie tried to push a meat hammer into a hole not quite up to the challenge.

As his huge head passed her sphincter Jane let out an almighty moan that could not go unnoticed by anyone present. As one mom and Jen turned around to trace the source of the commotion. Turning to face her sister once more, mom found Charlie positioned prone over his mostly naked mother.

"Oh my god!", she exclaimed, not quite believing the shear size of Charlie's tool.

Jen cried, "Fuck me! Look at the size of his cock!"

Charlie pulled out a fraction, and thrust forward again, this time Jane's ass succumbed to the onslaught, giving way and letting the intruder pass.

All she could manage was a cry of "Uggghhh!"

Charlie withdrew a little, then pushed forward again burying a further 3 inches, then fell into a rhythm of sorts, mercilessly pounding his iron rod into his mother.

"I've never seen anything like this!" Jen said excitedly exiting the spa and approaching the couple for seemingly a better view.

I saw the flux gathering and taking form. I knew this was Tess taking control. This time I wouldn't resist and let thing run the course.

The flux was moving between mom, Aunt Jane, Charlie, and Jen. Mom may had just cum but the sight of Charlie and Jane and the presence of the flux had her and Jen at peak arousal. Charlie picked up his pace rutting his mom's ass lunging toward his own orgasm. Tess would not have it though, moderating the flux and denying him his goal.

Mom was sitting up now, seemingly mesmerised by the mother -- son action taking place before her very eyes. Her hand drifted lower towards her sex. Jen moved in close to watch this massive tool work over Jane's impaled ass. Her hand busy inside her own briefs.

I got out of the spa, dropped my own speedos. My cock swung lewdly before me as I too sought better vantage. Taking up position just behind mom, I watched the action slowly drawing my foreskin backwards and forwards.

Mom, Jen and I jerked off watching the hard-core action before us. What a sight we must have made.

Tess was in full control now. I knew that I too was being manipulated but, frankly, I didn't care. I just needed to shoot my load.

The flux formed a tight ball. I knew what was coming and looked forward to it. Tess sent it first into Aunt Jane. As she lay face down on the lounge, face buried in a towel, only a muffled, strangled gasp could escape her lips. Her ass clamped down. Next was Charlie. You could literally see his cock pulsing as rope after rope ejected from his balls. He collapsed on top of his mother, his cock still buried deep within.

Tess was having fun now and had no intention on stopping, throwing the flux around. She hit me in the chest. I blew my load all over mom's back. Holding me in that cumming state, I took a sharp intake of breath but couldn't exhale. I kept on cumming, 8 ropes then 2 more. I was danger of passing out, my legs were turning to jelly, and I barely remained standing. With the last two squirts not much more than a watery trickle, Tess moved on again hitting mom, then Jen each of which gushed fluid anew.

While I was distracted recovering from my own orgasm Tess had moved closer to the action. Her own hand vigorously strummed her clit in an effort to cum herself. Temporarily yielding control as she tried to get herself off.

Seizing the opportunity I decided to return the favour, I took over the flux, and pushed a spike of pure yellow energy into her mind-blowingly cute lumps of soft pliable titties. That was all it took. Tess came hard. Her own pussy clenching and releasing, clenching and releasing, punctuating the ground with her own liquid spray. I held the flux within her. Pushing her further than she ever would have been pushed before. Powerless to react, all she could do was cum again and again. Her sprays subsided and her body gave up all of it's fluid. I allowed the flux to exit her body, allowing her to draw breath, then for good measure, gave her one last good shove, forcing her to cum again. I had to catch her as her legs gave way.

Sitting her down, I finally let the flux dissipate.

Never in my life had I cum like that. Yielding control of the flux to Tess allowed her to hold me in that state of bliss. I swear, I came so hard I may have damaged my balls. Tess still drawing ragged breath looked up at me grinning, and mouthed a thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Chapter 20, Dad and Uncle John return with the beer, explanations are required.