Gardening Wild Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of how a naive couple become hooked on wild sex.
2.9k words
4.01
8.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a strip of shared land between our property and that next door. Lisa thought it would be great if we could extend our wildlife area up to Owen's garage and driveway. As I worked from home and saw more of Owen, Lisa nominated me to do the negotiating. We were friendly, as neighbours are, but not that close. He seemed to live on his own and could be on the grumpy side.

The next time I saw Owen, I brought up our idea of extending the wildlife area.

"It's an interesting idea. Do you want to come in to discuss the details?" It would be the first time I had been in his house and happily accepted. He got me a tea while I explained our vision.

"All seems fine. But what if you tire of the idea. You'd leave me with a bit of work to do to get my area back to a proper garden."

"Oh, we're committed to this. You can see what we've done to our gardens."

There was a pause while he thought. "I'd like to see proof of that commitment for my land."

"Sure, but sure what I could offer. Some kind of written commitment? Do you have any ideas?"

"I do actually. Take off your clothes."

That came out of the blue! "What?"

"Take off your clothes," is all he replied.

"That's what I thought you said. How on earth does that show commitment? It more shows... well (I had to be careful.) something perverse."

He smiled. "No, I'm not a pervert! I just want to see proof of your commitment. You'd have to be pretty committed to stand naked in front of me to ask that, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes, I certainly would!!! But no I certainly won't. Thanks for the tea." And I made my exit.

That evening, Lisa asked if I had talked to Owen. I said I had but not gotten agreement. "Anything in particular he wants? Maybe I can help."

I didn't want to tell her of the proposal as I was too embarrassed for Owen. "Oh, he needed a few things that he needed help with."

"Well, help him, silly. It won't really take that much of your time, I'm sure."

It wouldn't take any time but it sure would take some guts. I fobbed her off that day but she kept asking over the next few days. I usually give into her as she is the more dominant one in the relationship. So it wasn't long before she wore me down. I headed over to Owen's with as much courage as I could muster.

He opened the door with a smile. "Yes?"

"I've come to talk about wilding the strip of land." I was trying to say this with as much conviction as I could.

"I thought you didn't have the necessary commitment to do that." He smiled.

"Well, Lisa and I have discussed it. And well, she's convinced me to reconsider. Can I come in to discuss the details?"

He smiled again and welcomed me in.

"Look, do you really need me to strip? Surely, having comeback knowing I'd have to do that shows commitment enough?" He just stood their silently. "Look, can't you ask something else of me? Work around your house? Anything?"

I got the message. Off came my clothes. It was a very odd feeling and rather demeaning. He smiled. "Okay, now you can ask what you want." I went to pick up my clothes. "No, no, you stay as you are until I say so. Go ahead. Explain what you want to do."

"Again?"

"Yes again."

I didn't know why he wanted me to do this. But in for a penny in for a pound. So I went over again how we wanted to use the joint strip for a wildlife area. "So, I don't now doubt your commitment. I'd like you to seal the deal by kissing my cock." I looked at him in horror. "Oh, I don't need you to do it in real. Just kiss here." He pointed to his groin area.

"That's humiliating! How can you ask me to do that?"

"That's what I'm finding out. I think it's a show of trust. I'm not asking for a legal document or anything. Just for you to provide a kiss to seal the deal."

Well, I had come this far. Being naked must have put me in a subservient frame of mind. I found myself walking over to him, kneeling and kissing his groin. "That's wasn't so bad was it?"

I wasn't sure if I had ever done anything as bad. But it was over and I had his permission. "Can I get dressed now?"

"Certainly. When do you think you will start?"

It was if nothing so humiliating just happened. Well, I guess it didn't for him! So I tried to act as normally as I could getting dressed and answering his questions.

Lisa and I worked over the next few weekends removing the grass and preparing the ground. Owen was reasonably friendly and never mentioned the arrangement. This made me feel a bit better. Lisa decided that she wanted to remove an ornamental bush and replace it with a more insect friendly bush. "I think we best ask Owen first. I explained that we would be working on the ground. I didn't mention anything about removing bushes."

She agreed that was best and we left it hanging there. Owen passed by one day while we were working and Lisa brought up the subject of the bush. "Don't know about that. I quite like the looks of that bush. Had it for years. I'll need to think about it. Ben, why don't you stop by in a couple of days? I'll have had time to think about it by then and can give you an answer."

Lisa quickly agreed. So a few days later I knocked on his door. "Come on in."

"Thanks for your time. Have you come to a decision?" He just looked at me. "Don't tell me you want me naked again?"

"Of course. Anytime you want to be asking permission you need to be naked."

"And if I don't?" I was trying to stand my ground.

"Then you either don't ask or accept the answer will always be NO." Knowing Lisa she would not accept NO, off came my clothes. He smiled. "Before, you said that you'd help around the house or do anything I asked?"

"Yes," I said slowly and with concern. "Within reason, of course." Though I did think my reasoning was becoming a bit warped giving I was standing naked in my neighbour's house.

"My cleaner has gone back home for a bit. What do you think about taking over her role while she's away? It is the usual stuff: hoovering, dusting, cleaning the kitchen and bathroom. Nothing special."

I was so relieved I immediately agreed.

"Great. So we can seal it with another kiss." I got down quickly to do the dead. "However," my heart sank as he spoke, "this is a bigger commitment and I'm losing something I like. So I need a bit of compensation, not just commitment. So to start with, this time you need to kiss my actual penis."

I immediately stood up. "Never. It's bad enough being naked and kissing your groin area." I went to get my clothes. "This 'compensation' as you call it is pushing things too far." I threw on my trousers, scooped everything else up and stormed out. I was so flustered that I didn't realise I left my shorts and a sock in his living room. I decided I'd wait for another day to deal with that.

Lisa wasn't impressed when I told her Owen had said NO about the bush. "He likes the bush and wants compensation for its loss."

"Did you tell him the new bush will be lovely too?"

"Yes, of course."

"And what compensation is he asking for, anyway?"

I sure wasn't going to give her all the details! "He wanted me to clean his house while his regular cleaner was away." I couldn't bring myself to say I had left my shorts in his living room because I had to ask him in the nude and kiss his penis!

"What's the problem with that? Okay, it will take a bit of time. But you take the lead in cleaning our house. And women do this all the time. I can't see anything wrong with you doing his cleaning for a short period of time. That's a pretty lame excuse in my book."

As you can imagine, it wasn't long before I was back at Owen's standing naked in front of him. But this time, he added a few conditions. "To ensure this doesn't happen again," he held up my shorts and sock, "I want you to place all of your clothes in this basket." He produced a small wicker basket with a lid. "This will ensure if anything is left behind it is left out of my sight!" I looked at the basket. "Go ahead. That starts from now." I complied.

"Now last time you left without completing what we had agreed, let alone what was requested." I swallowed fearing what would follow. "I have no objections to not completing new requests." I was relieved. "But as this entire process is about providing me confidence that you won't leave me the lurch."

"Look I keep promising we won't do that. And surely by now."

"By now you ran out of the house without a kiss goodbye leaving some of your more embarrassing clothing." He smiled broadly. "So, from now on you will also put this lock on the basket. You will only be able to get your clothes once you have completed any agreements."

"Wait a minute. That could leave me in a very vulnerable position." As if I wasn't already!

"Well, you're leaving me in a very vulnerable position garden-wise. I could be left with a mess in my front garden and down a bush that I love. It seems the least you can do is commit to not leaving here until I am satisfied with my compensation." He held out the lock for me to take.

Locking up my own clothes seemed a step too far. "Can't you do that?" It sounded as pitiful as I felt. With Lisa's words in my ears, I walked over to collect the lock. I then knelt down to the basket and locked away what felt was going to be my life. I turned around to look at him.

"Okay, now that that is all settled, we can agree the new compensation."

"Wait a minute. My god what, more do want of me?"

"At this point only what I originally asked when you ran out. To kiss my penis, not my groin, in order to ask permission to remove the bush."

I knew this was coming but didn't like it any more than the first time I heard it. I will say, locking away my clothes provided the last bit of incentive needed to actually do the deed. I crawled over to where he was standing. "Um.. surely you don't..." But his silence told me that surely he did. So the choice was to reach in and see what I could find or drop his trousers. I opted for making him at least half as naked as I was. I undid his belt. Then unhooked his trousers and undid his fly. I pulled his trousers down around his ankles. "Is this okay?" He nodded his approval. I took a deep breath to grab his boxer shorts and pull them down. This revealed his large manhood. I almost gasped as it was much large than mine. I just gazed at it trying to decide which part I should be kissing. There was a lot of it! I decided to just go for the base with a quick peck. It was all I could muster.

"That's hardly what I'd call a kiss!"

"That's all you're going to get. Christ, isn't it bad enough I have to do it at all!" I got up. "So, should I start the cleaning?"

"Am I telling you how to do the wild life gardening stuff?"

"No," I replied cautiously.

"So why should you tell me what a kiss is?"

"Because my gardening is out in the open and a normal thing to do. Striping, locking my clothes away, kissing your penis no matter how quickly and then cleaning your house is not exactly normal by any definition!"

"Okay, then. The deal is if you define what you do in my house then I define what you do in my garden."

I thought about this. I didn't think Lisa would like this but it was worth trying to avoid further humiliation. So, I did some fast thinking and proposing. "Let me talk to my wife about that proposition. She might just welcome it"

"And thereby save you from fulfilling your part of the bargain?" He smiled.

"How about we look at it as a change to the bargain?"

"Yeah, okay. I'll buy that."

Relief filled my body. "Can I have the key to get my clothes then?" He walked over to unlock it. I was glad to see them but it felt odd that he was doing the unlocking. I quickly put my things back on and headed home.

Lisa and I talked on a few occasions about Owen's possible involvement. I explained that we had a had a bit of a disagreement over what cleaning was. He was wanting me to do more than I thought reasonable. He would accept this if we accepted him telling us what to do in the wildlife area. Well, at least the second part was true. She was open to the idea at first but then, as she looked at catalogues and came up with ideas, she decided against it. "Look, what possibly could be unreasonable about cleaning? And even if he was, how much would it really affect us?"

"Well, I'd have to spend more time cleaning!"

"It's not like you're rushed off your feet, is it?" She had a point there. "So, unless you can come up with a better reason, then I expect you to do as he asks in his own house. Just deal with it. And if it gets too bad, I'll come help out. How's that?"

I sure didn't want her help at this point! "Everything?" I heard myself say pathetically.

"My god, you make it sound as though he is making you use a tooth brush to wash the roof! He's sounds a reasonable man so there shouldn't be any problems doing what he asks. I'm not budging on this."

That pretty much sealed it. I needed a few days to gear myself up for the task in front of me. Finally, I had the nerve. I knocked on his door and gave him a greeting.

"So, what's..."

I stopped him in mid-flow. "No, no. Let me get ready." I took off my clothes. "Do you mind getting the basket and the lock?" He smiled broadly. When he came back I dutifully put in my clothes, locked it up and handed him the key. I then fell to my knees, undid his belt and pulled down his trousers. Then I pulled down his boxer shorts. "I assume my little peck last time was not satisfactory?"

"You've got that one right," he laughed. "I want the entire length kissed, please."

Well, at least he said please! I puckered up my lips for my first ever kiss of a cock. I provided kisses along the entire length of his flaccid penis. It wasn't as bad as I thought but not something I wanted to repeat. "Okay, now that that's over with, can I start the cleaning?"

"Absolutely."

"Is there anything in particularly you want done?"

"Well, the work is piling up as she hasn't been around for a few weeks. Happy for you to just hoover today and come back tomorrow for dusting and maybe the bathroom." That sounded fair enough. So off I want to hoover a bloke's house in the nude. Can't say if felt normal. It was a bit uncomfortable as he dressed himself. So it was only me naked.

He was complimentary when I finished. "Glad you liked it," I offered.

"Yeah," he chuckled, "I've heard of the naked chef but never the naked house cleaner!"

I reddened a bit. "Okay, if you're happy, do you mind unlocking my clothes?"

"Sure, but you need to kiss my penis again."

"No way! You're taking the piss."

He smiled. "Well, you keep coming back asking for more so why can't I? Otherwise, it's no kisses no clothes!"

In for a penny in for a pound. Down I went to undo his trousers and pull down his shorts to give his large member another session. I must admit it was a bit easier the second time. He was pleased enough to open up the basket. I proceeded to get dressed. "I'll let Lisa know that we can remove and replace the bush. Thanks for that."

"Oh, I didn't give permission for that, yet."

"What!" I exclaimed.

"I said this is what you had to do to ask the question. Now I need to think about it. As I said, I need some compensation for the bush's removal."

"You want more? What is the kissing then? And the cleaning?"

"Oh that's to prove the commitment so far. Now I need to consider the compensation."

"What, do you want me to do, stick a feather duster up my arse next time!!!"

"That could be funny, I'll admit. But I was think of something more prosaic. I will let you know when you come back."

"Tomorrow then, I guess." And with that I left.

To be continued....