All Comments on 'Combat Healer Ch. 09'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
L0vatL0vatover 1 year ago

Freaking cliffhangers...

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntover 1 year ago

This is such a fantastic story, the World you have so eloquently created with intrigue just below the surface keeps your readers wanting more. Thank You.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

He is so strong, and the Queen wants his help or his power. I like your stories.

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderover 1 year ago

Oh man a cliff hanger!?!? Excellent story, I’m hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What. How could you. Come on. How could you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really love this story! I hope you keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck this is good, you’re killing me

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 1 year agoAuthor

Glad you guys are enjoying the story so far!

-

I'm up to Chapter 31 on my Patreon (it's monthly support, not 'per chapter'):

patreon.com/KaizerWolf

-

Once I officially publish book 2 (Chapters 15 to 28), I will be uploading a lot more of this story (something I do to help protect my copyright).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly beautiful story I read each chapter back to back with no way to stop because of the lore and the characters you have done an amazing job and I'm going to check in frequently to see if there's ANY updates honestly I'm hoping you focus on this story more. Love KenshiSparda~

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78over 1 year ago

Fantastic keep up the amazing work

WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

Love it, this is great stuff

TheLongGamerTheLongGamerover 1 year ago

I'm loving this story, I enjoy the internal logic, and empathise with each character, through their confidences and insecurities. (When he thinks Mel might offer herself to other men when drunk, he is both projecting and showing his deepest fears and it's like a punch to the stomach, on top of the cringe that he said it aloud, but its relatable.)

You foreshadow very well; the queen is his ex, to whom he is also promised to marry. She endured 3 months of continuous lethal torture and was fortified by his healing throughout it, naturally there's no elf in the kingdom who could surpass her ability to endure pain. And deep down he knows that too; along with her eyes to confirm his suspicions. As much as he denies to himself that its her, he's probably been subconsciously anticipating this moment for a long time, waiting for her opinion of him, hoping for closure of her abandoning him.

I wonder if the sisters wanted to get a look at him on the queen's behalf, or if there was some prophecy or foretelling of the healing we just witnessed (which would help explain why Celestine had seemed shy during their brief meeting)?

Three quickly become six

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I honestly am so enjoying the story and the world building that the sex scenes and interactions are secondary.

If you ever publish this, please further expand it and let us know because.

STFU and take my money

Queen_GwenaQueen_Gwenaover 1 year ago

I really enjoy your work. I’m glad that you’re continuing with this series. It’s disappointing when you get all into a story and it just stops. Cheers to you for a wonderful story and series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to expand what TheLongGamer said, but to add a part...Eliaz/Elizatay got our after 3 months - but our MC doesnt know what the time is anymore - she had the chronosense - he didnt! so he has actually spent more time - I guestimate about 5-10 YEARS in there - hence the queen's edict to rescue and bring ANY survivors to her - she is looking for him too!

Waiting now to see if this works out or not.

P.S: You can delete this comment if you want to to mark as possible spoiler.

MFz

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous

It's okay to speculate!

I've got this story up to Ch 32 on my Patreon and a TON of fun and interesting stuff has happened:

patreon.com/KaizerWolf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

I read through the 1st 9 chapters in 1 sitting! Loving it! Please let us know how things go on for these people...

Potetially 5 people seems enough for a serious team, but I am certain a young elf with purple eyes will show up soon as well...

Please don't make us wait too long!

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

a good story but I am done following publishing chapters so far apart it's hard to keep them straight

Rowaelin69Rowaelin6912 months ago

@KaizerWolf would you be up to releasing them more often on here for those unable to support you on patron? I personally would love to be able to pay to support but am unfortunately unable to, but love your stories

KnightofmindKnightofmind7 months ago

This is great!!!

I,for one, certainly expect you to work hardest when paid and paid you should be. Your writing is very strong. Pacing, characterization, silly names, developing a big bad and small foils with equal alacrity? Very strong indeed.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Five stars only.

Only because I could not award six stars.

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 2 months ago

Amazing chapter, very moving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES