All Comments on 'Combat Healer Ch. 11'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
JAFCritic3JAFCritic39 months ago

😩, too short! And you cliffhanger right at the best part you teasing bastard! This is a good chapter. I was wondering what relationship role Eliza would play in this developing harem. It makes sense she would be his mommy domme. I just didn’t see how it could be possible until she mentioned that adoption was possible. He now has several relationships to juggle and all are fairly new. I’m wondering if at some point the Eliza and Mel will have a conversation and maybe all domme him at one time just to see how he reacts. I dont know how Val will fit into the sexual side of things yet. Maybe she will be submissive to Allister? Or a switch? Neither, more of a hyper sexual fucktoy? I’m not making guesses just throwing it out there.

However! If I had a complaint with the story it would be, I want it all right now and you are killing me with this drip, drip, drip!

P.s. the preceding rant was made at a time when the reader was hangry and cock blocked by his children please forgive him

MachariusMacharius9 months ago

Love it! 5 🌟

But wish it would be much longer episode. Can't wait for the next one!

Thank you!

joshmosejoshmose9 months ago

Awesome, good to see you back at it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Finally!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So glad this story is back!!!

LionBroSairaorgLionBroSairaorg9 months ago

Great to have you back! But damn you for the tease lol

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentnt9 months ago

I love this story! So well written, just beautiful.

MesraMesra9 months ago

For a close person that haven't been met for a very long time, it's nagging me the way things turned out between these two. "It's good to be there but it ain't"

FlyingGuy1958FlyingGuy19589 months ago

I'm rooting for plan A. I'd rather be the Queens husband than the Queens gigolo.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I bet the healer has a spell that will help bring back the Queen fertility. I am looking forward to the birth of his Elf children with the Queen.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed this story so much I bought both books one and two from Amazon.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki9 months ago

If this is a subtle poll for our preference, I would prefer them to become husband and wife over stepmother and stepson!...

1Sam20231Sam20239 months ago

Very much enjoying this story! Please continue

Plan A is my vote

KaizerWolfKaizerWolf9 months agoAuthor

I kind of wish I could actually do a poll, since I'm sure the results of that would be very interesting, but for now they will be going with Plan A.

.

Love all the theories!

I plan on posting more of the story soon. This story is currently at Ch 45 on my patreon:

patreon.com/KaizerWolf

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you so much for this amazing story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love these stories. Please keep them coming. Chef's kiss lol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a wonderful series. As a gamer myself, it's absolutely fantastic. Initially I was a little taken aback how quickly he and Mel developed a relationship, but I got over it. Thank you for the excellent entertainment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES