Combat Healer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. "Yes, I am aware. After all, Sylvia overheard your story because you were sharing it with your girlfriend, correct?"

"Umm, yeah. But then?"

She sighed heavily. "Allie, I am not the same person I was a century ago. For nearly all my life, I would have given up anything just to have you alive again. And now that I do have you, I only wish you happiness. For it is your happiness, that will finally bring me happiness."

I frowned at that. "Okay...but what does that actually mean?"

She smirked slightly. "I'm not going to execute your girlfriend."

My eyebrows shot up. "Was...was that an attempt at a joke?"

She frowned. "I guess I'm out of practice, and I suppose that was in bad taste either way."

I scoffed. "Umm, yeah, just a little. Since you could actually do that, and I'd honestly feel miserable if that happened to Mel."

Her expression was apologetic. "I'm very sorry, my love. I'll be more careful with my words."

I nodded. "But then, you're fine with me being with her?"

"Yes," she said simply, only to sigh. "If we go with my first plan, then it will be some time before we can openly be together. And while I fully intend on spending time with you, it won't be the same as being able to see someone whenever you want. Meaning, you won't be able to request an audience with me, just to see me." She sighed again. "And even if we went with my second plan, and I did bring you into the castle now, the fact that you have a girlfriend would help avoid suspicion of our relationship. Which means, if you choose to have a girlfriend, and even if you want to marry her too, I won't complain. I'm just happy to have you alive and well."

Wow. That all made sense, but it was still kind of crazy to realize that having a girlfriend actually benefited our situation, by making it less likely for others to figure out that we were in a relationship.

Still, I had to ask more, considering that I had a busty Holstaur girl who had just shown up that very day to become my wife.

"And what about two other wives?" I asked hesitantly.

She rolled her amethyst eyes. "My dear Allie, if you want to attempt to get two other women to share you, then by all means, go for it."

I cleared my throat. "Well, see, that's the thing. I kind of already do."

She looked sincerely surprised. "Oh." She paused. "Who?"

"A half-Holstaur girl. I saved her mother's life, and her father sort of offered her to me. However, I didn't think she actually wanted to marry me, so I sort of gave a provisional refusal, agreeing to accept under a particular condition. I honestly didn't think it would actually end up happening, but she was really determined and met my condition." I paused, surprised that she wasn't really reacting, just patiently listening. "And both she and my girlfriend have already sort of agreed to share."

Eliza nodded, focusing on her parchment. "Then that's fine."

Dang, she was really okay with it.

But was she okay with actually meeting them?

I cleared my throat. "They, umm, might also end up on the team," I admitted.

That got her attention. She focused on me in sincere shock.

I quickly continued. "Part of me doesn't want to risk their lives, but honestly I feel less apprehensive knowing I can heal them if needed, and they have the skills to get the job done. Mel has a special weapon, as well as fire magic, and Val is actually an Essence Archer. Both are sincerely very strong."

Her amethyst eyes were wide. "Well then, based on that information, objectively, yes. I would agree with your assessment. Maybe if I can convince Sylvia to come along, then we can cover the three primary elements just to ensure we aren't found 'without' in an unexpected encounter. At the very least, she could use her ice magic to put out the fires."

I smirked at that, just the idea of the powerful blonde elf being reduced to such a task. "And would she be able to use her ice magic to trap those creatures?"

Eliza frowned. "Theoretically, yes. But those monsters are very quick, and somewhat resistant to the cold. Not to mention, fire magic will melt the ice, thereby freeing it."

"Make sense," I admitted, only to hesitate. "Oh, and speaking of Sylvia...can I ask about your relationship with her?"

Her amethyst gaze focused on me. "She is a very good friend I've known most of my life, and also the one person I occasionally have sex with."

I swallowed, hard. My face felt hot again.

So the rumors were true.

"I...see," I managed.

Her expression was suddenly soft, her tone gentle. "Sylvia generally hates men, is deeply in love with me, and has comforted me many nights when I might have otherwise broken down and sought the comfort of a man." She sighed. "It's been very difficult living without you, my love. When I was younger, especially for that first decade, there was a desperate part of me that wanted to feel the warmth of another, just so that I might remember what it was like to be with you. But I didn't. And now, in a hundred and six years, you are still the last man I've had sex with."

I nodded, a little stunned by that admission, but also kind of feeling bad that I hadn't been more restrained. But then again, I'd thought she abandoned me...

I cleared my throat. "I understand, and I definitely don't take issue with you having sex with Sylvia. If it had to be anyone, then I would much prefer it be a woman. But then, if she truly loves you, do you think she will be jealous?"

She shook her head. "No. For remember, it was she who immediately reported to me about you, upon hearing your story. She understands what it means for me to have found you again. Yet she still came to me without hesitation." She paused. "Sylvia does love me, but not in the possessive way a man might love a woman. Above all else, she is a close friend and she's always known that I suffered a great loss. For the length of our entire friendship, she has always sought to bring me happiness, much like I now seek to bring you happiness. However..." She hesitated. "While I am certain she holds no resentment toward you, if you choose to request that I know longer share a bed with her on occasion, then she very well may become vexed."

"I don't have a problem with it," I quickly reassured her. "Again, if she were a man, then yes, it would really bother me. And honestly, I'd want you to stop seeing him. But I don't have a problem with her at all, and basically owe her for reuniting us."

"Yes," she agreed. "And it sounds like I also owe your Oni girlfriend for reuniting us. Sylvia informed me that she's known of you for nearly two years, and yet I remained unaware. Were it not for this young Oni woman, then it is doubtful you would have shared your story in my friend's presence."

"I wouldn't have," I agreed. "It wasn't a subject I usually opened up about. Mel is the only one in the capital who knows about what I experienced when I was younger. Not even my other teammates know."

Eliza nodded. "And you're certain you wish to bring her to this fight?"

I sighed, knowing she was ready to get the subject back on track. "Well, while I obviously do not want to take any chances with our lives, I do sincerely believe that she is up to the task. And I also like the idea of it just being me, you, Mel, Val, and Sylvia, because then that means you and I can act normal around each other. Alternatively, if we add even one more person, then suddenly we'll have to be careful about how we interact for however long we are away."

"You're assuming I'm alright with the other three knowing we're involved," she pointed out.

I was surprised by that. "Are you not alright with it?" I asked seriously, especially stunned that she included Sylvia in that statement.

She frowned. "They would have to swear to secrecy."

"Well, I don't think that would be a problem. Certainly not with Sylvia, and I am very inclined to believe that Mel would be very careful with any secrets I might share with her." Of course, that was because she had her own secret that I was sure she would prefer to not be shared, even with someone else I was romantically involved with.

Eliza nodded. "And the Holstaur girl?"

I considered that. "Well, she literally went from Focusless, to as powerful as the rest of us, in under a year, all because she was determined to be with me. I think if I asked her to keep a secret, she would. She would never want to jeopardize me being upset with her."

Eliza took a deep breath. "Then they may be permitted to know, but keep in mind that Astaer will also be coming. She'll need to guide us to the one that attacked her younger sister, and then we'll need her to communicate with the other Beast Masters, through their animals, in order to pinpoint the second one that's been spotted."

I nodded. "Yes, I know she's coming. But as I'm sure you can imagine, she's very grateful for me saving her sister. Do you think she'd gossip about such a thing? Especially when she's indebted to me?"

Eliza shook her head. "No, I do not, even without her indebtedness. However, I am also aware that voices tend to travel far in these halls, and there are always ears listening. The more people who know something, the more likely it will be overheard if they speak of it."

I frowned at that. "And would it be absolutely detrimental if those types of rumors spread?"

She considered that. "Not ideal, but no. I suppose it might not be detrimental either. Although, if such rumors did begin to spread, then we might have to adjust how often we are able to see each other." She frowned. "And if that doesn't help, then I might be forced to abandon our first plan, and choose to instead proceed with the second option, since your safety comes first. Again, there is a greater risk to your life if this is discovered prematurely. And rumors tend to cease when a truth is proclaimed. Bringing you into my household in this manner would cause my people to assume that something 'supposedly seen' or 'supposedly heard' had been misunderstood."

I wasn't sure I fully understood that logic, so I had to ask more.

"And they really wouldn't have a problem with you adopting a human?"

She shook her head. "At this point, it would actually make sense to them. They would assume that I wanted to have such a powerful healer in my household, to have a unique type of control over you and your lineage, and that this was the ideal way to do it, since you are very young compared to me, and it would be assumed that I did not want to make you my partner. But that possibility, of bringing you into my household even after such rumors have spread, is only afforded to us because you are very strong." She sighed. "Previously, prior to such rumors circulating, it still would have been possible to adopt a human without anyone having a problem with it, but as I said, I would be required to craft a tale that explained my reasoning. Something like, 'I'd secretly taken care of you as an infant, and left you with a family of my choosing. But now, upon the premature passing of your family, I felt obligated to invite you into my household.' There are lots of such stories I might share, many of which would achieve my goals in explaining how I'd come to decide on making you my hin."

I tried to clear my throat, my face hot again, attempting to return my focus to the idea of allowing my other women to know about our relationship.

"Then, if that's the case, and our second plan is still possible even if those types of rumors spread, I think it's worth a chance to let the others know. Because honestly, I have no problem pretending to be formal for short periods of time, but I'm not sure if I can be around you day and night, and act like you aren't the girl I went through hell with."

She smiled, a playfulness to her tone. "Woman, not girl, thank you. But yes. I understand."

I smirked at that. "Does it bother you that I'm so much younger than you now?"

She was immediately serious. "No. Even if I found you when you first came out of the Dungeon, six years ago, I would have you. And even if you happened to be an old man, barely hanging onto life, I would have you."

"That means a lot," I admitted.

"You mean a lot. To me. Everything." She was then thoughtful, changing the subject. "My love, might I ask a question?"

I shrugged. "Of course."

"Just curious, but might it be that you actually prefer my second plan?" she asked seriously.

I tried to swallow, my face burning up. "I mean, there are benefits and risks to both, right?"

"There are," she agreed. "But your face turns red whenever I bring up the subject of bringing you into my household in such a manner."

Oh fuck, I felt like I was going to die of embarrassment.

Her amethyst eyes were tender. "My love, I am also interested in that possibility, and I would be very willing to proceed with making you my hin, if that is what you would prefer. After all, it is safer for you, and might become necessary anyway." Her tone became more affectionate. "And if I am being honest, in my desire to keep you safe, it is my preferred choice."

"W-We have time to consider our options, c-correct?" I stammered.

She smiled warmly at me. "Yes, my love. We do have some time. And perhaps after we have again shared a bed together, you might feel more certain of which option you prefer."

I tried to keep myself together, wondering if she was implying that we would roleplay both possibilities so that I'd have an idea of what it would be like...

Of course, I remembered very clearly the intimate times I'd spent with the elf girl when we were trapped in hell, but she'd been skinny when I met her, and she'd unsurprisingly grown even more thin as we struggled to survive.

Thankfully, water had not been a problem, with many sections of the Dungeon being damp and having puddles from dripping cracks, or sometimes even small pools that we could wash in. But food was very scarce. And we got to the point where we ate almost anything, whether that be cave fungus, the rare insects we found, and sometimes larger things, like frogs.

All raw, since using her magic to cook could cost us our lives when she ran out in a fight.

After a month, we were both starving, which meant by three months we were both pretty emaciated.

But the woman before me was well-fed and well-endowed, even by human standards.

She very much had a motherly aura to her, which was a sharp contrast to the girl I'd fallen in love with, even if I still felt that same familiarity.

Which meant, the idea of sharing a bed with her did make me nervous, especially since she meant so much to me. Never mind the fact that she was literally the Queen of the kingdom. But also the idea of sharing a bed in secret with her while being her hin, and being required to always call her Atara made my head spin.

I tried to focus back on the task at hand.

"So, umm, do you think we are decided on the teams then? Or do you think that neglecting to add more is too risky?"

"Three Mages, including myself, and an Essence Archer?" She shook her head. "As horrible as this creature is, the thing that makes it so threatening lies in its capacity to reproduce quickly. Technically, a single Fire Mage could handle one of these with ease, so long as he or she saw it coming. Whereas a Beast Master, Archer, Warrior, or any other more physical fighter would perish. It's a miracle that Astaer was able to save her sister, though in trying to do so, it almost cost the Gryphon's life too."

I simply nodded.

She continued. "And if we strike while there are still few of them, our current selections will be fine for the task. However, there is a point at which there could become too many for even all the Fire Mages in the kingdom to handle, and that point is actually not far off. In a week there might be a hundred, but by two weeks there could be ten thousand, and by the third week there may very well be over a million. Hence the urgency."

I nodded again, realizing I was focused on her cleavage, not necessarily admiring it, but just kind of staring into space. The shiny black silk holding her full breasts in place was a sharp contrast to her milky skin.

After a moment, Eliza cleared her throat.

"They're larger than when I was younger, aren't they?" she said quietly.

I looked up at her in surprise. "Oh, umm, yes. Sorry."

Her tone was gentle. "My sweet Allie, while my proportions are fuller now, I am the same person you once made love to. There is no reason for you to apologize for being pleased with what you see."

I tried to swallow. "I...I know..." I agreed, deciding I should be honest. "But not only am I aware that you're much older now, you also feel much older - in a good way. But also, in a way that makes me a little nervous. You are very much a mature woman now, who could have children much older than me, since you're an elf, if not children my age if you were human and were an age that matched your appearance. Not to mention, you're the Queen."

"If given a choice," she asked curiously. "Would you prefer my previous younger body? Or this one?"

"Well, this one, of course," I said seriously.

"Because I cannot return to how I was?" she wondered.

I shook my head. "No, it's not that at all. As attractive as I found you when we were both younger, you have grown into one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen."

"More beautiful than your girlfriend?" she mused.

I shrugged. "Mel is very hot, but in a very sexual kind of way. Not that I don't have sincere feelings for her, but I'm not sure that beauty would be the most accurate description for her. Rather, she is sexy." I paused. "And with Val, she has a body made for lust. I've never seen a woman who turned me on so much. But again, I wouldn't describe her as beautiful in the same way I'd use that word for you. Her face is super adorable, while the rest of her body is like every man's fantasy."

"I appreciate the honesty," she replied, her gaze still affectionate. "But then, how might you describe me? Only as beautiful?"

"Not only as beautiful. But the most beautiful. Your appearance is elegant, feminine, and flawless. If you remained motionless enough, then I could almost imagine you being the vision of some sculptor's masterpiece."

Her cheeks flushed, much to my surprise. "Well now, you've certainly developed a way with words, my love."

"I am being completely honest," I said sincerely. "Obviously, I find Mel and Val very attractive, but I'm not sure there's a woman in this world who could come close to your flawless beauty."

Her amethyst gaze became longing. "And what about more than beauty?"

The look she was giving me was making my face hot again, causing me to speak quietly.

"W-What do you mean?"

"I am beautiful," she said softly. "But do you think I could also be sexy?"

I tried to swallow.

Her tone became lower. "My sweet love, do you think I could also make you feel lust?"

I could only nod, my legs beginning to tremble.

"Then tell me, my love," she whispered, leaning forward slightly, causing my eyes to focus on her milky cleavage. "Would you feel more lust if I married you? Or if I brought you into my household through other means?"

I couldn't speak.

"My sweet boy," she whispered, reaching up with one hand to gently run her fingers and palm over the shiny black silk covering her full breast. "We have a few hours to ourselves. Why don't you come here, and we shall find out which you prefer."

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: August 3, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2021 Kaizer Wolf)

12