All Comments on ''Come and Taste Carl''

by MarianneFromThePool

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_16 months ago

Great as far as it went. Will they actually milk him in the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That's seems so impossible to happend but also so exciting. Of course I'd be as ashamed as Carl but I guess i'd love to be at so many women's attention like him. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This whole series is first class.I would have loved to be Carl 60 years ago.Which gives you a clue to my age now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Danielle is a new development,she wiii make a good girlfriend for Carl.The fact that she is not as good looking as he is is excellent,when they go out and overhear 'how did she get him'she will beam with prideand he will be slightly embarrassed but also feel a deep sense of satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Danielle should have an opportunity to show Carl off to some of her equally unattractive friends who would never have a chance with such a handsome young man. The older women can arrange this at their next coffee meeting.

cmj711cmj7115 months ago

Mrs. Johnson needs to explain the importance of enemas before doing anal play.

My subby always does a cleanse before I allow anal play.

cmj711s_petcmj711s_pet5 months ago

Excellent story... looking forward to more! My Miss, cmj711, knows how much I enjoy the aspects of exhibitionism and humiliation. She also makes me indulge in anal exploration and play... which does indeed make me ooze a lot of precum. It is a condition of any such play that I am clean for her, via multiple enemas as required.

maddictmaddict5 months ago

You've gotten Danielle's attention, Carl you need to get her number. I was squirming when your second knuckle disappeared in Carl's ass. Prostate massage is a lot like finding a woman's v spot, it's actual name eludes me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarianneFromThePool@MarianneFromThePool
Just a horny older lady who happens to work in a very sexy swimming pool in London and doesn’t mind talking about it. Divorced, single and open to adventures.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES