Come by the Oceanside

Story Info
An unusual job and a sexual threeway.
1.9k words
4.26
13.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few years now I had been been working as a male escort. I was a one-man team, hired as a "housekeeper" of sorts by a wealthy couple. I lived in their gorgeous mansion overlooking the Pacific Ocean. I would cook, clean, and do various chores. Of course, I also participated with them in bed.

One Sunday morning, I was walking through the house when I heard some noise coming from the back bedroom. I wondered what the two of them were up to. I had just gotten done cooking and was ready to go shower up. I opened the bedroom door, and Tammy was completely naked, straddling her husband, Victor.

Tammy and Victor often had morning sex. They continued fucking as if I wasn't there. She was humping him hard and moaning wonderfully. I sort of liked the fact that they ignored me. It made my voyeurism feel unusually normal and accepted. It also didn't hurt that they enjoyed being watched.

"Hey friends," I said, and she turned towards me. "I just finished cooking so there are some leftovers."

Tammy smiled at me. She slowed down the movement of her hips, but still continued riding Vic. "Is it my favorite brunch dish?" She asked.

"Of course it is," I said, my cock growing hard as I stood there.

She smiled at me again and said, "You're such a sweetheart."

"Hey buddy" Vic said to me and waved.

"Hey, Vic. What's new?"

"Not much," he said, his other hand wrapped around Tammy's butt.

They turned back towards each other and continued fucking. I felt the stirrings in my pants, but I tried to block it out. I still had chores to do, after all. So I didn't want to get too excited.

I left the bedroom and went back towards the kitchen. My dick was rock hard and sticking straight forward in my pants. In the meantime, I put away some of the food and cleaned up.

Shortly thereafter, Tammy and Victor came into the kitchen. They were both still naked. They each made themselves a plate of food and sat down at the dining room table to eat. Victor's cock was still fully erect. Looking outside the window we could see the waves breaking over the ocean.

"Mmm, baby. This is so good." Tammy said. "This might be one of the best brunches you've made!"

"You're a great cook," said Victor.

While the two of them ate, I went outside and took in the morning sun. I could still feel the hardness of my cock through my pants. I thought to myself, what the hell. I took off my shirt and tossed it on the ground. I undid my belt and slid my pants off, my cock bouncing out of my underwear as I did.

Ah, yes. It felt good to be nude.

Not long after, Vic came outside. His penis had grown soft, but I knew that could be changed. I walked over to him and put my hands around his waist. I gave him a kiss on the side of his cheek. When I looked down, I could see his penis slowly growing. That was one thing I loved about Vic and Tammy. It didn't take much to get either of them ready.

And getting them ready was one of my primary jobs. They enjoyed having me as their sexual assistant, and I enjoyed prepping them to have sex with each other.

Now that Vic's cock was hard again, I got down on my knees and put it in my mouth. It was still wet from my Tammy's pussy. It tasted familiar yet foreign at the same time, and I loved every bit of it. As I slowly pulled it out of my mouth, I let my tongue rub around the tip of his cock. He moaned in response.

Shortly thereafter, Tammy stepped outside. "Oh my gosh!" she said. "Look at you two!" I pulled his cock out of my mouth, looked at her, and smiled. Both of our cocks were fully erect.

She walked over to me and rubbed her hands through my hair. "Do you like it, baby?" she said.

I did in fact like it. I had always enjoyed sucking cock. But the part I enjoyed the most was that it tasted like Tammy's pussy.

"Oh, you two are making me wet!" she said, still rubbing my hair as I went down on Victor again. "Aren't we lucky to have our boy toy?" She said. Victor smiled in agreement.

"I think it's time for round two," Victor said, his cock sufficiently lubricated.

"Ok!" Tammy said eagerly. The two of them went over to the outdoor love seat.

Victor sat down on the seat. Tammy straddled him and they began fucking. I sat down on a nearby sun chair. Maybe if I was lucky I would get to take a turn!

"Oh, Victor!" Tammy said. "Your cock is so wet! It slipped right in!"

For a moment, I felt proud of myself. I was the one who got that thing nice and wet. And Tammy was enjoying it as it slipped in and out of her cunt. There are days where I really love my job. This was one of those days.

Tammy's bouncing increased. Her hair and boobs bobbed up and down as they fucked. I didn't even need to touch my penis. Just the sight of that was enough to get me off. I put my hands behind my head and lounged back, watching them, my cock twitching with a deep erotic feeling that ran into my stomach and through my body.

"We have a very nice audience," Tammy said, continuing to ride him. "He's very polite. He barely makes a noise over there," she said, and looked over at me, smiling.

"You like him watching us, don't you?" Victor said.

"Yeah, I do," she said

"Do you want him to fuck you?" He asked.

"Yes," she said. She looked over at me again. Her eyes were half-closed now. I knew she was feeling really good. "I'm so lucky to have you two!" she said as her butt slammed onto him.

Victor put one hand on each of her butt cheeks. "Oh, God, I think I'm gonna come!" he said, and he squeezed her butt and grunted like a possessed animal, shooting his sperm way up into Tammy's cunt. She rolled off of him and onto the couch, her wet pussy dripping from their lovemaking session. Victor stood up and walked to the kitchen. Sex juices dripped from his cock and onto the floor. I'm gonna have to clean that later, I thought.

I knew a great amount of intimate details about this married couple. In particular, I knew that Tammy enjoyed me going down on her after sex. She sat back and breathed deeply, her chest rising and falling as she caught her breath. I walked over to her and got down on my knees. I placed my face right between her legs.

"Oh!" she moaned, seemingly surprised. It was warm and wet, fully lubricated thanks to Victor's recent expenditure.

Tammy looked at me and said, "You are such a sweetheart." She put her hands on the back of my head, and rubbed my hair. She gently pushed my face into her pussy, and leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

I will be the first to admit how much I love cum. It doesn't matter if it's from a man or a woman. Something about it is a huge turn on. A man's cum is often thick and sticky, whereas a woman's is often warm and slippery. The two together are potent combination.

I placed my lips around her clitoris, and gave it a nice soft kiss. I placed the flatness of my tongue against it, and licked upwards. Victor's semen was still covering her opening. I moved my tongue downwards, and scooped up a small bit of his cum. I then licked upwards and spread his semen across her vagina and onto her clitoris. By the sounds she was making, I could tell she was loving it.

Not long after, she grabbed my shoulders and guided me towards her face. She kissed my lips, and licked the remainder of their cum right off my mouth. My cock was now just near her pussy. I was still fully hard, waiting for this moment all morning long.

We locked eyes and she smiled at me. She put her hands around my butt and slowly pulled me towards her. I didn't even need to guide my penis inside of her. It was so wet that it slipped right in. The mixture of her and Victor's cum was the most magnetizing lubricant I could have imagined.

She put her knees up in the air and kissed me while we fucked. We both moaned into each other's mouths. I wrapped my arms around her neck as we humped, my hips unable to slow down. I needed that fucking and I needed it from her.

Tammy wrapped her legs around my back, and the love seat was rocking as we fucked. "Oh, God give it to me," she said. "I need every part of you inside of me."

My movement increased. I buried my face into her neck and kissed her skin, still moaning and grunting as we humped. I lost all sense of control and I knew that any moment now I was going to climax.

Her eyes closed tightly and her brows furrowed. I knew that look on her face. "Yes, God, I'm coming!" She said, and then let out one long, animal-like moan as she came. That's all I could take.

"Oh, God, I'm coming too!" I said, and continued to moan and grunt as I felt my penis burst inside of her. With each twitch of my cock my semen expelled deep into her body, my thrusts finally slowing down as we came off of our sexual high. I left my penis inside of her for a moment, and we lay there wrapped in each other's arms. All of our bodily juices ran down my penis and onto my legs.

Victor had been watching us. It seemed that he got himself off, as cum was dripping from his penis and some had landed on the ground. He walked over to his wife and rolled her onto her back. He buried his face into her pussy, now enjoy all of our love juices just as I previously had. He knew as well as I how much she loved that. After a few minutes of him lapping at her pussy, she came once again. She moaned and breathed heavily, having been lovingly serviced by her husband and her male housekeeper

The three of us walked down to the beach, still nude. We bathed in the ocean to clean ourselves off. At once point, Victor grabbed Tammy and lifted her up into the air. I enjoyed moments like that because I knew those two really loved each other.

Later that night, I went down on both of them, getting each of them prepped and lubed up for a night of lovemaking. They fucked three more times that night, and I watched thirstily. I managed to come at least two more times. I went down on both of them again after they banged, eating Victor's cock while he ate out his wife. There seemed to be no end to our lust. Our arrangement lasted for many more months.

Eventually, I got a girlfriend. Of course, I told her immediately about my unusual job situation. Much to my surprise, she liked what she heard. She even wondered if she might be able to join some day. "I might be able to arrange that," I said.