Oz Beach Boy...Pantsed!

Story Info
Matt gets pantsed by a pretty eighteen-year-old girl...
770 words
4.19
7.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

---------------------------------------

It was a summer's day in Sydney, Australia. Aged eighteen, Taylor Bonetti could hardly believe how hot the guy in front of her was.

Sitting next to her same aged friends, Lillian and Ruby, at a secluded ocean rockpool, Taylor ran her eyes up and down the man's incredibly muscular body, which was dripping wet after he'd emerged sexily from the water. Obviously older than the three girls, Taylor guessed the guy to be in his mid or late twenties, but that didn't stop her checking him out...not for one second.

Taylor practically drooled over the guy's chiselled, stunningly handsome face, his deep brown eyes, and his wonderfully kissable lips. His hair was longish and sandy brown, and he truly looked like the kind of man you would see in fashion magazines. He exuded sex appeal, and Taylor just couldn't look away.

The guy's face was amazing, but his body was even more pleasing to Taylor's enthusiastic young eyes. Waxed completely smooth, his pectoral muscles were rock-hard and perfectly formed, while his abdomen was heavily and deeply ridged. His huge biceps bulged as he moved, and his strong-looking forearms rippled with quiet power.

The guy was wearing nothing but a skimpy pair of black, bikini style Speedos. He undid their drawstring after he climbed out of the rockpool, and the swimsuit now hung loose around his muscled hips, falling so sensually low that the very top of his pubic hair was visible. Atop his long, powerful legs, the guy's swimsuit looked even smaller and more revealing.

Taylor's eyes were nearly glued to the guy's skimpy Speedos. As if the glimpse of his pubes wasn't enough, the pretty teen could also clearly make out the unmistakable bulge of the guy's dick, which was positioned across his right hip above what was obviously a very large set of balls. This guy really filled out his Speedos...he was a fucking bull.

"God, he's so hot," Taylor said quietly from her vantage spot a few metres away. "I wanna pants him."

"You can't do that," Lillian responded with surprise. "That's wrong."

"He's been posing and showing off for us," Taylor said firmly. "He loves it...it's obvious. I really wanna see his dick, don't you? It looks huge."

"Yeah, I'd love to see it too...he's really cute," Lillian said, "but we can't pants him...it's wrong."

"That's a horrible thing to do, Taylor," Ruby interjected. "Don't be a bitch...that's mean girl shit right there."

"I'm gonna do it," Taylor said with a sneer. "It'll be so funny...he'll look like a dickhead. You distract him...ask him how the water was or some shit."

Taylor shook her butt in her cute little bikini as she walked toward the guy, and her big breasts heaved sexily with the movement. Taylor had sensibly worn full-back bottoms instead of a skimpy g-string because she'd just had her first wax, and the pretty teen was self-conscious about how her abnormally big-lipped vulva appeared without pubic hair. It looked too weird, and that was the last full wax Taylor Bonetti would be getting.

Like a stealthy, sexy ninja, Taylor moved behind the guy as if she was looking out at the ocean, while Lillian and Ruby did as they were told. The pantsing was on. The three teens were going to see some dick.

"How's the water?" Lillian asked.

"It's great," the guy replied.

At that moment, Taylor quietly, quickly got closer to the hot guy. She reached out with her hands, grabbed the sides of the guy's loose, low hanging Speedos, and then wrenched them down with incredible force. In one swift motion, the guy's swimsuit was tangled around his ankles.

"What the fuck?" the guy muttered and turned around to face Taylor.

The pretty teen gasped. Totally exposed, the guy's dick was incredibly long and shockingly thick. Veiny and uncut, his dick hung almost down to his knees, while his big balls dangled fiercely beneath. The guy was enormous, and Taylor stared at him open mouthed.

Taylor was so transfixed she didn't notice Lillian and Ruby move around quietly behind her. As the pretty teen stared at the guy's dick, her two friends took a side each of Taylor's bikini bottoms and then mercilessly pulled them down her long, smooth legs. To the laughter of her friends and a big smile from the naked guy, Taylor looked down shamefully to see her weird looking vulva exposed to everyone.

"It's not so funny now, is it Taylor?" Lillian asked with a smirk.