Come for a Visit, Stay for Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Brian's island captivity continues.
1.5k words
4.32
14.5k
8

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

Come for a Visit, Stay for a Lifetime

Chapter 2

Notice to the reader: This story contains female superior themes of abuse to a male and sadistic punishment by women. If you do not like this sort of thing, please find something else to read.

By the time the island came into view my muscles were working again. With that collar on my neck and two large and well muscled women armed with cattle prods guarding me, I thought it best not to try anything while in the boat. I tried to work out a plan for some sort of action when we landed but these women obviously anticipated that move and made sure that I never had the chance. At first I refused to get out of the boat but I quickly received a shock that nearly knocked me out. Before I could recover, I was grabbed under my arms and tossed onto the sand. The boat was quickly put into reverse and I was left to stare at it shrinking into the distance. I decided to get moving.

The island was well vegetated and sported a lush forest with a variety of trees. There were numerous well traveled paths leading from the beach and I followed one for about an hour until I came to a stream. There I left the path and walked through the water upstream to a place where a low branch extended well over the bank allowing me to exit without leaving a trace. I spent the next few hours looking for one of the six "free zone" huts as well as some good hiding places.

After an evening's rest and some food in one of the huts, I started back into the bush before sunrise. After a couple of hours on the run I could hear some dogs barking in the distance and I assumed that I was now being tracked. I tried a bunch of different ideas to hide my route and then decided to climb up into a tree to rest. I must have dozed off because when I woke up I saw one of the women on a horse slowly searching the area. I moved deeper into the foliage to hide until she moved off and then I decided to slip to the ground and follow the nearby stream. As soon as I hit the ground, I felt an impact on my thigh and before I could make it more than a few feet, my legs gave out and I fell to the ground. As I lay there helpless, a light skinned women walked up with a big grin on her face and bending over, clipped a green tag onto my ear. She was joined by a stout woman who clapped her on the back and gave a laugh saying, "How do you like that shot Sandy?"

Sandy smiled back at her and said, "I guess that's what comes from all that practicing you do. I know you don't like to miss. Let's give him a few minutes for the drug to wear off and decide how we are going to celebrate."

"Sounds like a plan Sandy."

After a few minutes I was able to get to my knees. I looked at my captors and asked, "What now?"

"He want's to know what now Sandy. What do you think?"

"I think now is the time for him take off that rag and receive his punishment," Sandy answered.

"So, do it dude, take off that rag you are wearing and let us look at what we just caught."

Annie had this thing on her wrist and she held a finger poised over it. I figured that this must be the shock control for my collar so I felt I had better take off my breach cloth. I stood there in front of them wearing nothing but my tennis shoes.

"That's more like it Brian. Now walk over to that tree and grab it with both hands."

I did as I was told and Annie tied my wrists together and then lashed them to the base of the tree forcing me to bend over. I then watched as Sandy walked to one of the horses and took a strap out of one of the saddle bags and a lifelike dildo with harness out of the other. She tossed the dildo to Annie and came to stand next to her with the strap.

"So Brian, this is payback time. Not for anything you did but for what your gender has done to both Sandy and me. Sandy had a bad marriage and a monster for a husband. When he wasn't telling her what sort of trash she was, he was finding new excuses for slapping her around. She put up with it because she had no place to go. Thank God the bastard never planted a baby in her. My story is about the same only my asshole was into rape. Funny how in this day the law still thinks a man can't rape his wife but I had the bruises to prove that he could. We were lucky to find this place but there was always this need we both felt to vent our anger. Only problem was there was no one in this republic to vent it on. That's where you come in. Sandy, your turn."

Sandy never said a word. She let the strap do the talking for her. The first slap across my ass hurt but was endurable then came a second one, still without much force. I heard Sandy let out a little cry and then the third swat struck with some force behind it. I held back a cry. A fourth, fifth and sixth swat followed, each harder than the one before. I could no longer stand it and began to yell as more blows fell. Suddenly it stopped and I heard Annie telling Sandy to stop and that it was her turn now. I listened while Sandy sobbed behind me.

My ass was on fire from the beating but I felt something cold running down the crack. I was choking back my own sobs as Annie used her hand to rub a numbing cream over my ass and then applied a large gob directly onto my sphincter. Two strong hands grabbed my shoulders and I felt something pushing up against my asshole.

"Stay still you son of bitch," Annie said. "I am going to start slow but once I get going I may not be able to control myself."

With that said, she began to push into me. At first it was humiliating but more uncomfortable than anything else. She began to stroke in and out, going deeper with each stroke until her hips were slapping against my already sore cheeks. It became painful. She began to grunt and her fingernails began to dig into my shoulders. Her thrusts increased and she began to cuss calling me a dumb bitch and a worthless slut along with a stream of other demeaning insults. The pain increased and I began to sob and in that instance I felt strangely connected to the pain and humiliation she must have felt as her husband raped her. Annie continued to pound my ass alternating between grunts and insults for what seemed like forever. There was nothing sexual about it. It was pure rage and hatred. Then, as quickly as she started, she stopped, pulling the latex violation from my ass and spitting on my back.

I did not hear anything for quite a bit of time and I wondered if I was just going to be left tied to that tree for someone else to find. It was Sandy who came back and untied my arms. She then threw the tube of pain killing cream at my feet.

I bent to pick it up and she said: "You are going to need this but I didn't break the skin. I hope you understand that this was nothing personal and that I did you a favor keeping Annie from coming back. She was talking about giving you another beating and having me take a turn with the dildo but I could see that you were at your limit. You better hope Annie does not find you again. I'm not going to stay with her and won't be there to stop her if she catches you. Your best bet is to find a hut and stay there for awhile. There is one just west of here. Move in the direction of the sun for about an hour and look for a path heading off to the right. We are supposed to go back to the camp now and I'll make sure Annie does. You have three hours before anyone can hunt you and even then someone who guessed where you were hiding would still need more than an hour to get there. It will be dark in about four hours so wait until dark and then go into the hut. That should give you some time to rest and recover before you need to get back on the run."

I was going to say thank you but the words just would not come. Instead I just looked at her as she walked away, then I turned and ran towards the sun.

To be continued

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers