Come Play with the Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete checked his curtain rail hanging again. Pleased with himself.

"Don't you get it?" She was angry.

"He's seen your wife naked. Me. He's seen you naked.

Us.

Having sex on that fucking sofa." She stabbed her finger pointedly at it.

"Might have." Pete retorted.

"And even if he did. He's still going to be next door. Better we all forget about it and move on.

Claire's mood didn't improve through the afternoon. By the evening she was still objecting.

"Just say I'm not feeling well."

"Claire."

Pete was having none of it.

"Put your dress on and let's go."

She gave up. He was determined to play happy families with the creepy voyeur next door and she saw no way not to participate. Slamming the wardrobe door back she found a dress. One that covered her from knee to neck. He wasn't getting another look at her flesh."

"Fine. I'll go.

Just don't expect me to talk much."

It was embarrassing. Neighbours just chatting away over dinner and drinks. Swapping stories about work. Pete telling Howard how they'd met.

Claire tried her hardest. Joining in occasionally. But mostly hiding behind her glass, convinced every glance in her direction was Howard seeing her naked. Imagining her tits bouncing as she'd ridden Pete on the sofa.

Several times she'd glanced over at her own home. Those glass panels gave a clear view in. There was no way he hadn't seen her over the worktop. And the sofa was facing this way in a direct line of sight.

She swallowed another mouthful of wine hoping to quell the horror of sitting there.

"Here let me top that up for you."

Howard leaned across with the bottle and she held her glass out. The more the better. Perhaps she could pass out and get this nightmare cut short.

"Not too much more. That's your third glass." Pete warned.

Claire wanted to tell him to shut the fuck up but she'd promised to be nice.

"Thank you."

Instinctively she looked up into her host's eyes. The last place she'd intended but she did. The first time she'd taken his features in.

She supposed it could have been worse. At least he wasn't an ugly bastard. For his age, he was quite good-looking. Still had all his hair and there was a boyish twinkle in his eye.

She watched as he put the empty bottle down and sat back. He was quite toned, as though he worked out.

"And what about when you're not working?" Pete was still chatting away.

"I bird watch. That's partly why I moved here."

"Birdwatch?" Claire picked it up straight away. The feathered variety? Or...?"

"Yes.

I was born around here but we moved away when I was young. As soon as I could I started coming back down whenever I had free time. It's so peaceful. And so may variants of birds. In the cities, it's all sparrows and pigeons.

He jumped up and went to the next room. Returning with her worst nightmare.

"Binoculars. See.

And these windows are great aren't they? I can sit in comfort and watch the birds from my chair if I like."

Claire wanted to be somewhere else. Anywhere else. All she could think was that this man had sat in his armchair watching her most intimate moments wanking himself silly. Had he studied her through those glasses? She felt sick.

Pete was unfazed.

"Is this a good spot? On the coast? Thought it'd be all seagulls."

"Not at all. You get all sorts around here. All the usual ones plus the seabirds. I saw a black-browed albatross once. Extremely rare as they're a southern hemisphere bird.

And if you look there are a few puffins. Most people don't notice them but they breed along the north coast of Cornwall.

I do have a soft spot for the coastal varieties if I'm honest.

I walk along the cliffs most mornings just to watch them.

He glanced at Claire again.

"You get some surprises now and then. Unexpected birds. Nature in the raw."

Claire reddened. He wasn't talking about the feathered kind now. She glanced at Pete. The comment had completely passed him by.

"I guess there's all sorts we don't notice." Pete said innocently.

"All just seagulls unless you know what you're looking at."

"Yes." Howard answered.

"So much wildlife around no one ever notices. In the air and on the ground.

"The cliffs are great places for seabirds to nest. The mating dances of some species are quite elaborate."

Again the sly glance in her direction while Pete sipped his wine.

"Hey." Howard changed the subject.

"Your business. I was thinking. As I'm in advertising, why don't you drop over some examples of your current agency's work and let me take a look at it. Perhaps I could do you a good deal. Give a fresh perspective."

"No. No.

Just because we're neighbours I don't want to take advantage"

"It's business all the same. I still make a profit. My portfolio grows. And you save a shit load of money. What's not to like?

Go on. Let me take a look."

Pete nodded.

"Okay. I'll dig it out and pop it over. The contract is up for renewal anyway."

Claire was complaining as soon as their door closed.

"That doesn't mean anything." Pete said tiresomely.

"Fuck it, Pete. He as good as told us. Unexpected birds? Do you think he was talking about a fucking Ostrich? He was looking right at me when he said it."

"You're imagining things.

I thought he sounded an okay bloke.

And he offered to do my advertising for a good deal. You know how much that could save me?"

"I don't care about your advertising.

What's wrong with the company you use now?"

"They charge too much."

He stood close, pawing at her shoulder affectionately.

"You're a little pissed."

"Too right I am."

"I meant drink.

You get horny when your drunk."

He leant forward and kissed her. She responded for a moment before pulling away.

"Just take me seriously. Please."

"I do." He was unzipping the dress.

How about we go upstairs?"

He was right. She did feel horny after a few drinks.

"Okay." She softened.

"Just don't get too friendly with him. I don't want him round here leering at me."

She let him take her hand and lead her up to the bedroom. The dress came off easily thanks to Pete's early work with the zip. Bra and panties followed and she climbed into the bed.

Pete was just as quick. His cock advertising his keenness. Claire reached for the light as he rolled towards her, putting his hand on her belly and nuzzling her neck. The room plunged into darkness.

"Be interested in what Howard comes up with on the advertising front. You could pose naked for a photo shoot." He giggled.

Claire turned away sharpish, her anger returning.

"Fuck off. You can go watch PornHub tonight if you want to get off.

I'm not in the mood."

Pete snuggled up, spooning her.

"Let it go. Even if he did see us he won't say anything. And you've got curtains now so he won't be seeing anything else."

Claire fumed silently but unrelenting, searching hands eased her temper and excited her clit again.

"You're so soft." He muttered close to her ear.

He pushed his body into her, grinding against her arse. His cock was hard and difficult to ignore.

"Mmm."

A tiny groan betrayed her and he put a hand around her, squeezing the soft squishy flesh of her tit.

"Uh."

Claire relented and put a hand back to feel his manhood.

Moments later the covers were kicked away and Pete pulled her tight into him, hooking a leg over his arm so he could enter her unrestricted. He fucked her from behind. Claire twisted around to see the exertion on his face as she let herself be taken.

"Uhh. Fuck."

Her whole body was screaming in need as he humped and rubbed against her. Everything else was forgotten.

Three

Claire looked up at the purr of a car pulling up. A posh-looking two-door BMW in blue. But it was the woman that most caught her attention.

Tall, with dark hair and long legs, dressed in a business suit. When she bent over to retrieve a small case from the back seat the skirt rode up almost to her arse with a flash of red panties. Despite that, she still managed to have an air of class about her.

Howard appeared from his garden, greeting the woman with a kiss on the cheek and a rub of his hand on her back. The hand didn't leave her as he guided her towards the door, instead sliding down to sit on her butt as they went inside.

If that was his PA she was doing more than arranging his schedule Claire decided. But then he was single so that was his business. She felt a tinge of jealousy that surprised her before turning back to finish emptying the dishwasher.

Pete was in the study sorting his work files. He was going to do most of his work from here in future. The lease was up on the London office and his partner, Bob, was currently searching out a workshop more central to them as he intended to stay in the city.

"Howard's PA is next door." Claire announced peaking in.

Pete looked up and grinned.

"Who's watching who now?"

"Well she isn't naked."

Then after a pause.

"Though judging by the way he greeted her she might be soon."

"Really? He's poking the PA?

Is she hot?"

Claire pulled a face.

"If you like that sort of thing. Personally, I'm not into girls."

Pete was intrigued.

"Seriously. What's she like?"

"Tall. Slim. Dark hair. Big tits. And her skirt is way too short."

"Big tits you say." He nodded approvingly.

"Shut up Pete. Aren't mine enough for you?"

He smiled.

"Never fear. They're the only ones I want to be fondling."

"You're supposed to add, for the rest of your life." She smirked.

"I did. Sort of. In the Registrar's Office.

For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to cherish, until parted by death.

Remember?"

"Mmm. No mention of tits there."

"Or cock. But mine is the only one you've had or going to have."

"Ogle his PA and that might change."

She stuck her tongue out at him playfully.

"I'm making a drink. Do you want tea or coffee?"

"Oh, darling. Saviour. That's ensured I'll never look at another woman. Tea please."

Pete followed her out, grateful not to look at another customer file. He took a seat at the kitchen island while Claire boiled the kettle.

"You really think he's doing his PA?"

"His hand was on her arse when she went through the door. You had a secretary for a while. Did you do that?"

"She was sixteen and on work experience. So no. And I was seeing you."

"Well, she's not sixteen. Late twenties I'd guess."

She finished making the tea and sat opposite him.

"Perhaps they're in a relationship. Marriage and kids to play with ours." Pete suggested.

"He doesn't look the marrying type. Neither does she."

"What does that mean? What does the marrying type look like?"

"Like you. Sweet. He's all... toned and full of himself. I bet he has an exercise bike or running machine in his bedroom."

Pete laughed.

"So what am I? I have muscles."

Claire realised she was making him feel inadequate and sounding like she was looking at Howard.

"Perfect for me. That's what you are." She grinned.

"Those two are welcome to each other."

The walk along the cliffs was rough. Not so much a path as a trail. Sones under her shoes rolled and made her feel a little unsteady. A good pair of walking boots was what she needed here. Not running shoes.

In London, Claire had taken a jog almost every morning. Here it was going to be downgraded to a brisk walk rather than a run. Not only was the terrain too unforgiving, but the open countryside and the sea demanded appreciation. Much more than Victorian Townhouses turned into flats or ugly modern blocks. It was beautiful here. Like a step into a past world of pirates and smugglers.

Dry stone walls, an abandoned tin mine head and rocky cliffs. It was a place of myth and mystery. Cornwall was a setting for romance and passion. No wonder so many movies and books had this place as their setting.

She saw Howard ahead. Sitting near the edge. He didn't know she was there.

"Damn."

Claire stopped. Hesitating. Should she make her peace and say hello? Or slip away unnoticed?

She watched him for a moment. Binoculars to his eyes staring out to sea. He looked like any other bloke. Not the ogre she'd made him out to be in her head. And to be fair, it was her and Pete's fault he'd been put in that position.

She'd have looked if it'd been the other way around she admitted to herself.

Maybe Pete was right. Let it go. He was going to be their neighbour, possibly for a long time.

Not today though. She turned and started heading inland to find the narrow road that led back to the houses. It'd be more comfortable to walk on.

When she looked back Howard was looking in her direction through his binoculars. She glanced forward looking for birds. Was he watching the bird life? Or her?

Something swooped across her path, chattering loudly at her intrusion.

Paranoia. That's what Pete would call it. There were birds everywhere. Why wouldn't he be looking inland as well?

Blinds would be good on those full-length panels she decided. They'd keep prying eyes out in the day as well. She'd ring around and find someone when Pete was away.

Back at the house, she was greeted by the stupid little pisky thing. Mischievous, Howard had said. She wondered if she'd offended some local spirit. Perhaps that was why his electricity had gone off. Her punishment was to be exposed to the neighbours for calling the little fellow ugly.

She contemplated moving it. Putting it out of sight somewhere but at some primaeval level superstition stopped her.

"Sorry." She mumbled before going back inside.

Pete left early on the Monday. Packed the night before, all he had to do was load the bag into their Audi.

"Ring me."

Claire stood leaning against one of the oak beams in just a t-shirt. Her legs teased him to look and be reminded of what he would be missing.

He stared. Of course he did. Her legs had been the first thing that'd attracted him when they met in college.

"I always do." Pete replied, grinning.

His eyes followed the line of her legs right up to where the hem of the shirt just covered her sex. Well-defined womanly legs, like a dancer, he'd once said.

"Oh it's hard. But I gotta go."

Again she giggled.

"Leaving? Or..."

"Both."

He did a silly limping walk to pretend he was weighed down by a massive manhood.

"Two days. That's all."

"Haven't you forgotten something?"

He looked bemused. Then the lights came on.

"Oh yeah."

He sprinted to her, almost lifting her up. She squealed as his fingers dug into her arse crack. They kissed, Pete, lingering to suck on her lower lip."

"Be safe." She whispered.

"Talk to you tonight."

With that, he was gone. Claire stood at the glass panels watching the big Audi Q7 vanishing along the lane. When it had disappeared her eyes drifted to the neighbour's house. Was Howard looking? Was he looking at her legs?

She supposed she should be flattered if he was. For a moment she remained. Slightly excited by a moment of exhibitionism. It certainly wasn't anything as bad as she's already unwittingly achieved. Feeling a sense of rising excitement she didn't want, she moved away and went to get dressed.

A brisk walk was what she needed. And then she'd open the last of the boxes.

Claire saw Howard on the cliffs ahead. He was walking towards her with his binoculars around his neck. Today she decided not to avoid him. To continue with her sulk would just seem churlish.

"Morning."

"Hi." She responded.

"Bit chilly this morning."

"Sea breeze. Bracing is the word.

I quite like it. And you get to see the Herring Gulls hovering."

He pointed up to a near motionless bird just sitting in the sky as though suspended on a wire from the heavens. So close it seemed she could almost reach out and touch it.

"How do they do that?"

"Master fliers. They sit on the wind and thermals to hunt in the sea underneath. Really they're flying forward relative to the air.

Watch. You'll see him dive in a bit, when he spots prey.

Sure enough. A sharp fast drop straight into the water, vanishing beneath for a few moments before returning to bob on the waves. There were others about, hundreds of them or so it seemed. Their squawks and squeals carrying on the breeze. Some grey, some white. Flashes of black on wings and tails.

"How do you know which is which?"

"Herring gulls have black tips on their wings. They're the noisy ones."

"And the black-headed ones?"

She started walking with him.

"The small ones are, surprisingly, Black Headed Gulls. The bigger ones where it's fading this time of year are Mediterranean Gulls. They come here in large numbers in the autumn."

"How many types are there?"

"Around fifty worldwide. We see about six here generally."

"You know a lot about them."

Claire found herself walking with him. A slow amble following a trodden down path.

"A fair bit. They get labelled as pests. Rats in the skies. They are actually very intelligent birds. They enter monogamous relationships, care for their young, and are one of the few birds that can drink salt water."

"Monogamous relationships? Like people?"

"Not all people. Just the boring ones."

Claire stopped.

"I'm married. Does that make me boring?"

He laughed.

"I couldn't say. Ask me again when you hit forty."

"That's not a great vote of confidence in my marriage."

She feigned being a little insulted. But in truth, he was relaxed and down to earth. She found it easier to talk to him than she'd expected.

"Sorry. I didn't mean it like that.

Just that I tried marriage once. It wasn't for me."

"You mean you cheated."

That gave her a little power back. Criticism of him. Not that it seemed to bother him.

"Yeah. Several times. Not proud of it but I'm honest about it. I did the right thing eventually. Told my then-wife so she could go her own way and find the happiness she wanted elsewhere."

"That's..."

"Terrible? Evil? Disgusting?"

"I wouldn't be that cruel."

"Others have.

But we split amicably. She's remarried to a delightful chap that treats her well. And now I see who I want when I want."

"Anyone currently?"

"Depends what you mean."

Claire looked confused.

"As in, are you seeing anyone?"

"Not as such."

"Oh. Only I thought the other day... I saw you with a woman at the house."

He laughed.

"That's my PA. Penelope. Penny."

Claire was feeling more comfortable. She pushed.

"You seemed very, familiar."

"That's because she helps me out when I'm not... with anyone currently. And sometimes when I am."

He said it so matter-of-factly. Straight out. Claire stopped again, unsure if she'd heard him right.

"She... helps you out? You mean...?"

"Friends with benefits." He grinned.

"Oh."

She coloured, trying to look away. Anywhere except at him.

Howard was laughing.

"And when you're with someone you mean...

Oh my god. Really?"

Her hand went to her mouth in shock.

"Threesome. That's the word you're looking for."

Claire reddened. This was a deeper conversation than she'd bargained for.

"You should try it. It's fun."

"Er no. Not for me. But you go ahead. Knock yourself out."

He was laughing at her. She knew that. But that was too much. She kept walking, unsure of what to say next. She wished she'd stuck to seagulls.

"How did you see Penny? Were you watching me?"

Claire didn't think. Her mouth opened and it just came out.

"You watched me."

She stopped and turned back. Bright red. Shaking.

"Oh God."

Her hand went to her mouth again.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

Howard just shrugged and grinned again.

"Why not? Yeah. I'll admit to that. Not on purpose though. I just happened to look up and there you were in glorious technicolour so to speak.

In the flesh."

Claire looked back at the sea. She wanted to run. To hide.

123456...9