Come Play with the Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. I knew it."

"You shouldn't be embarrassed. You're very beautiful. And sex is very natural."

"It's not natural to do it publicly."

She started walking. Fast. Howard had to run to keep up.

"I'd contest that."

Claire stopped again.

"What? Do you think sex in public is normal? Do you do that as well?"

She covered her embarrassment with anger.

"That's not what I said. But look around. Look at the gulls. All the other creatures.

We're the only animals that hide away in dark rooms to fuck."

"That's because they're animals."

"And so are we."

"Yes, but...

No.

It's not the same."

She started forward again. Just wanting to be home. This had been a mistake. He walked on with her.

"How much did you see?"

Her curiosity demanded she asked.

"Er... most of it I think."

"Oh god."

"That's why you were off with me when you came over for Pizza isn't it?"

"You teased me. Talking about bird watching, unexpected surprises, and nature in the raw."

"Only because it was obvious you were embarrassed. I couldn't resist. Sorry."

They reached the two cottages.

"Look." He said.

"Mistakes happen. We're neighbours. Probably for a long time. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have looked. I don't want to let this spoil a friendship if you don't."

Claire relented.

"Yeah. Fair enough. It was my fault. I shouldn't have... well. Not before the curtains were up."

"Blame the solar panels. If they had been working properly my lights would have been on and I wouldn't have seen anything."

"If your lights had been on we would've been in the bedroom."

She smiled at him. He had a nice face and it was hard to stay mad at him when he was being so friendly. And it was her mistake.

"Perhaps it was the piskies taking their revenge." She smirked.

"Oh no. You didn't upset the piskies did you?"

"I called the one near my door ugly."

Howard looked a playful serious.

"Then that explains it. You should always be nice to piskies. They're capricious little sprites and take offence easily."

"I'm sorry. I'll be more careful in future."

Claire smiled.

"Thank you for the bird-watching tour. I'd better go."

"I'm out most mornings. Perhaps I'll see you again. I'll teach you about the birds if you like."

"Yeah. That'd be cool. Just the er... birds though. Not the birds and the bees. I think I've demonstrated I've mastered that."

She squirmed, giving an embarrassed laugh.

He smiled.

"Enjoy the rest of your day. It's work for me now I'm afraid. Penny will be here shortly. I've got to sign off on a campaign for a new eco-friendly household range of tat."

"Good luck.

Perhaps I'll bump into you tomorrow." She turned and walked across the cobbles to her front door. Yeah. He wasn't so bad.

"Hey, Claire."

She turned at his call.

"Leave your lights off tonight. Fairs fair I guess."

What the fuck did that mean? She tried to make sense of it as he disappeared inside. Oh God. He wouldn't, would he?

Four

Curiosity kept the lights off as Howard had suggested. Claire just sat in the kitchen in an easy chair as it got darker playing on her phone. She told herself it was just an accident that she had a clear view into next door.

She heard the car pull up and watched as his PA arrive earlier. She was dressed casually this time. Jeans and a shirt. Still those long legs were impossible to miss.

What he'd meant had bugged her all day. And now it was getting dark she was fighting an internal conflict. Should she look, or draw the curtains? If he did what she expected how would she face him again?

Claire put the phone down when she saw movement. Mesmerised. She knew what was happening even if she didn't want to admit it. Nor could she admit to herself that she knew. Her head was in turmoil.

The lights went on in the back room. The curtains were wide open.

"Oh my God."

She gasped. Here she was looking into the same living room she'd sat in with Pete only a week or so ago. Where she'd drunk wine and eaten Pizza was about to become a stage for a sex show that Claire found herself unable to look away from.

Penny was removing her clothing in full view. A striptease with Howard sitting on the sofa. His arms and legs spread wide as he watched the little dance.

The top came away and she waved it about momentarily before flicking it to the side. It seemed crazy watching her swaying to music Claire couldn't hear. A silent movie from which she couldn't tear her eyes.

The woman turned, facing the window and Clair instinctively jumped back, fearful of being seen. Of course, she knew reflections and darkness protected her just as they'd exposed her that first night.

Penny bent over. Large tits hung like pendulums, still retained by a flimsy bra. Her legs held straight as her arms reached back and those tight jeans were peeled away. Long smooth legs exposed. Then with a clever manoeuvre, they came unhooked from her feet and they were gone from view.

Howard stood up, moving to her. Kissing her as his hands caressed her back, a hand down to her arse.

The bra sprung as it was unclipped and Howard pulled it away, dropping it to the floor.

Claire felt her breathing quivering. Thrown from its usual unconscious calmness by a rising heart rate.

Penny went to her knees and unclipped Howard's trousers. His cock was hidden by her mass of dark hair, but her moving hands, and her bobbing head, made it clear exactly what she was doing.

"Oh fucking hell."

Howard was staring forward as though looking straight at her. Claire felt unnerved. Even though it was impossible that he could see her Clair knew that he knew she was there.

Claire wanted to end it. To close the curtains and turn her back on this madness, but she couldn't. As though held in place by unseen hands she stayed glued to the chair.

Howard's PA was a master. Taking her time. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow. Licking his shaft, going under to his balls. Somehow they'd moved slightly and Claire had a clear view of her neighbour. Of his hard meat being stroked, lovingly caressed by her mouth and fingers. Even from here, she could see its size. So much bigger than Pete's. Her mouth watered at the vision, as did her pussy.

Claire shifted in her seat, sensing the wetness in her panties. She saw Howard's shirt come away exposing a manly toned chest and her heat rose ever higher.

"Mmm." Claire moaned.

Her fingers pressed against her crotch to ease the growing ache. She wondered if the woman was part of this show knowingly. Was it arranged or was it Howard taking advantage?

"Fuck."

Claire was stunned when Howard pulled Penny upright and spun her, pushing her against the glass.

The vision was incredibly clear. Tits, large and heavy yet firm and smooth pushed and spread against the glass. Her pussy, shaved clean. Those long toned legs parted. Her face betrayed the exact moment he entered her. A silent open-mouthed gasp. A wide-eyed expression of joy. Then hands gripped her hips and pulled her back until she was bent right over with her hands supporting her against the glass. Again her tits hung down, swinging gently.

Claire could take it no more. Her hand went inside her trousers and found sopping wet panties and a silky, swollen pussy. Her fingers went in with ease.

"Uhhh. Fuck."

Howard fucked the woman. Hard. Her body bounced and shook. Her hair fell becoming a curtain around the sides of her face. And those tits bounced like nothing she'd seen.

"Fuck. Fuck."

Claire finger fucked herself. Pressing hard on her clit with her palm. Her legs went wide as she tore open her jeans to get better access.

"Christ."

She shared the woman's journey all the way to the cliff. Tumbling over almost simultaneously.

"Uhh.

Oh God."

Her mind fuzzed as she shuddered. Her fingers pressed hard inside herself to prolong the moment of ecstasy.

When she focused again her performers had moved away. The woman now laid down the length of a sofa with Howard between her legs. He was already fucking her again. This time more slowly, a gentle rhythm that sent Claire back to the delight of her show with Pete. This was almost a reenactment of that performance on the sofa.

Claire was hot. Sweating. Her heart pounding against her chest. In hurried desperation, she pulled her jeans and panties away, down to her knees and her fingers went to her clit again. Rubbing it furiously. Desperate to cum yet again.

"Uhh. Uhh."

She squeezed her tit hard, imagining Howard's hand gripping her flesh as he gripped his PA's in front of her eyes.

"Oh God."

She was gasping her breaths.

"Uhhh."

She came hard, even as the other two were still enjoying a slow ride towards their moment.

"Fuck."

Claire was treated to a few more minutes of entertainment before Howard calmly walked across the room, his now softening cock in full view until he closed the curtains.

For a moment Claire stayed still. Wondering what she'd just watched. Trying to decide if she should feel guilty. And questioning whether Howard had also wanked as he'd watched her that first evening. Then the thought had disgusted her. Now with her own guilt, it was exciting to think he had.

Claire was thrown back to reality at the buzz of her phone on the table. Pete.

Fuck it. Not now. She answered because she had no choice without looking bad.

"Hi."

"What'cha doing?"

"Nothing."

That was too quick. Too sharp. She took a breath and calmed herself.

"I was just going to have a shower. Was expecting you to call later."

She glanced down at her naked pussy. It was red and covered in her juices. A shower was a must.

"I'm back at the hotel. Tired after the travelling this morning."

"How's the exhibition going?"

She glanced back at the now curtained window, Howard's exhibition well and truly over.

"Great. I've taken some new orders. One of them is from our builders of all people. They want a new staff records system."

"That's great news Pete."

"But that's work. There's more important things." His voice dropped to a whisper.

"Such as?" She was more settled now, her attention moving fully to her husband. She knew what was coming and would have to play the game.

"I miss you."

"Bring me flowers when you come home. Then I'll believe you." She said in a sultry voice.

"Flowers and chocolates. Without a doubt."

"No chocolates. I don't want to get fat."

"Don't care. I'll still love you."

"Even when I can't fit through the door?"

"Even then."

"But I won't have that little tight arse you love so much." She giggled.

"Oh. Don't mention the little tight arse when I'm not with you. I might have to grab the maid for relief."

Claire knew this patter. She knew where it was going. Always when he was away they played a variant of it.

"The maid. Mmm. Is she pretty?"

"Petite. Long blonde hair. The most gorgeous legs I've ever seen..."

"Ever?"

"Oh sorry. I'm describing my hot little wife. The maids a moose."

Claire giggled.

"You don't need the maid. Just think about my pretty little face."

"Oh the face. Pretty eyes and even prettier lips. Do you have lip gloss on?"

"Of course."

She knew he would be naked on his hotel bed. Normally she'd play with herself. An equal in the game. Tonight however Howard had already stolen and used up the heating arousal she would normally have felt.

"What colour?"

Normally she would be squirming at hearing his voice. Her fingers were at her pussy as surely as she knew his hand was on his cock. Enjoying it just as much as Pete. Tonight it was fake. Her heat was already well and truly dissipated. Her sex was a sweaty, used mess. The call was answered. Pete couldn't know that. She prayed he didn't ask her to switch to FaceTime.

"Cherry." She whispered.

"Ooh. My favourite."

"Now imagine my pretty cherry lips pouting. My tongue wetting them. Where do you want me to kiss you."

"On my legs."

"I'm kissing your legs. The insides of your thighs. Moving higher.

Does it tickle?"

"Oh yes.

Where are your hands?" His voice sunk low. She could hear his breathing deepening.

"Higher, on your cock."

"Fuck.

You have lovely firm tits. Are your little pink nipples hard? I'm sucking on them."

"Oh yes. Bite them.

Where are your fingers."

"Somewhere wet and warm."

"Mmm.

Tell me where. Say it. Tell me what you're doing there."

"Your pussy. Two fingers inside massaging you. I'm finding your clit under that soft flesh. Rubbing it. I can feel it's heat."

"Uhh. Don't stop.

I'm stroking your big fat cock now. My lips are on your nob. It's so swollen and it tastes so nice."

Her voice was slower, a neat whisper going on to describe in detail her oral massage of his cock.

"Your so wet. Your clit's a little hot button. I can feel it sliding under my finger." His voice reverberated with his excitement.

"My nipples are so hard. They're aching." She said softly.

"I'm squeezing them."

"Mmm.

Your cock feels so fine in my mouth. Your nob riding over my tongue."

"Your mouth feels so fine with my cock in it. So warm."

He was groaning between his words.

"Your hole is so wet. My fingers are just sliding in and out."

She could hear the shake in his voice.

"Your pussy is so perfect."

"Your cock is so hard. So big. I can feel your nob on my tongue. I'm wanking you and squeezing your balls. Come in my mouth.

Cum for me Pete. I want to taste your junk. I want to swallow and feel it sliding down my throat."

She heard him grunt. She knew he'd cum.

"Oh yes.

Fuck." He gasped.

"Tell me what you're doing now." Claire asked keeping up the pretence.

"Flicking your clit with my tongue."

"Mmmm."

My fingers are inside you. Fucking your tight juicy little hole."

"Uh."

"I'm licking your spot so hard."

She faked it.

"Uhhh. Fuck."

A few hard breaths followed by a moment of silence as though coming down from an orgasm.

"I can't wait for you to come home tomorrow Pete."

"Tea time. I'll pick up a takeaway and we can do this for real."

"I'll be waiting."

"I love you so much."

"And I love you too."

Claire dropped the phone down as soon as the call ended, grateful the deceit was over.

She glanced back at the window. Across the drive, the curtains remained closed. The car was still in the drive and she imagined Howard and Penny had taken their action to the privacy of the bedroom.

She looked down at herself again feeling guilty for kinda cheating on Pete. Her pussy was still exposed, reddened and sticky with her cum. This should have been the result of Pete's call. Not watching two strangers putting on a live sex show.

She went for a shower, her head fighting a silent battle between guilt and excitement.

Five

Claire stood watching the sea with her arms folded against the wind. Her heart was fluttering. Her head raced through what she'd say to Howard. He'd appear. She was certain of that. His PA had left in the early hours and he'd be keen to know if she'd watched.

She'd considered avoiding him, or lying. Saying she hadn't watched. He wouldn't believe that. He knew the lights were out long before the curtains had closed.

"Good morning.

How was your evening?"

Claire turned at his voice. Lost in her troubled thoughts she hadn't heard him approaching and the was shock written large on her face.

"Sorry. Did I scare you?"

"A bit."

She stood silent. Every carefully practised comment about the previous night deserting her, shocked that he'd gone straight for it. She decided to wait for him to ask again.

"So? How was your evening?"

No pretence. Just straight to the point.

Claire's head shook from side to side. Her heart was like drums in her ears.

"How was yours?" Her voice quivered as she tried to avoid answering.

He grinned. Self-assured in his games.

"I'd guess you know how mine was. At least the first part of it."

Claire still couldn't say anything. The redness in her face, however, spoke volumes.

"So we're even now." He smiled.

"Pete can never know." She sputtered.

Howard stood next to her and stared out to sea.

"I like my face the shape it is. You don't have to worry on that front.

It's just between us. Evening up the score."

Claire calmed as she turned to follow his gaze.

"Your PA. Penny. Did she know what you were up to or..."

He laughed.

"What do you take me for? I wouldn't treat anyone so badly as to do that without them knowing."

"Christ. And she did it?"

"She loved the idea. Penny is as horny as fuck. There isn't much she wouldn't do."

"I saw that." She gave a nervous laugh.

"Of course now, she's the one who isn't even."

Claire's eyes widened.

"No. I'm not doing that again. And Pete would know if I suddenly left the curtains open. He's not stupid."

Howard just carried on with that stupid grin for a moment before looking away.

"There's a storm coming. You can feel it in the air. It's like a static charge.

Do you feel it?"

Claire looked at the sky. A few wispy clouds rushed by in an otherwise clear sky.

Howard turned back to the house and started waking away. Claire called after him.

"Wait.

What do you mean a storm?"

"You'll see."

He just waved over his shoulder without looking back.

Claire looked to the sea again. The tide was coming in, waves crashing only gently against the rocks and washing over the sand below. No different to yesterday. Suddenly she was fearful. The storm he referred to wasn't out at sea. It was much closer to home.

Pete was home for six just as promised, complete with takeaway. Chinese. Claire's joy at seeing him swept away any thoughts of Howard.

"And..."

He stepped outside for just a few more seconds.

"Flowers."

Claire was ecstatic.

"Thank you. They're lovely."

A mixture of roses and chrysanthemums. She took the overly large bouquet from him, sniffing their aroma. Strong and sweet. It'd fill the room quickly with the smell of a country garden.

"I'll put them in some water"

"Arrange them later. I'm starving. I haven't eaten since breakfast."

He was already pulling the various tubs from the bag and setting them out on the table with the gleeful look of a starving man.

Claire fetched plates and cutlery.

"It smells almost as nice as the flowers."

"You seen much of our neighbour?"

Claire felt a stab of discomfort but hid it well.

"A couple of times. On my walk. He's usually along the cliffs bird-watching.

Haven't spoken much. But I guess he's okay."

"That's good.

I want to drop some stuff over for him to have a look at. Pembroke's emailed me today. They want a twelve per cent hike in fees just to rerun last year's campaign. Bloody outrageous."

Claire didn't know about advertising. She was a teacher. Correction. Had been. Not a business person.

"You think Howard can save you some money?"

"Hope so.

Mmm.

This Chinese is better than the ones we used to buy in London."

"Leave your stuff out. I'll pop it round. I should make peace I suppose."

Was it fear of Howard saying something or a need to see him? She wasn't sure. Her head was becoming a jumble of conflicting emotions.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. It'll be fine.

As you said. We're gonna be neighbours a long time."

Pete ploughed through his takeaway as though it was his first meal in months. All the while talking about the exhibition and his hopes for more business.

"I do have bad news though?"

"What bad news?"

"I have to go away again next month. A week."

"Whaat?

Pete. Really?"

Claire was disappointed.

"Sorry. I've got work in Paris. A big installation. I'm taking Bob with me."

"For fucks sake. I thought moving here we'd have more time together."

"We have. At least it's our own home. Not me living in an apartment near the office and you flat sharing with Sarah and Brian to be close to work.

123456...9