Come Together

Story Info
Friends share excitement.
915 words
3.85
4.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked every weekday for an hour or more. He had been a friend forever. Unlike most men, he loved to chat. We shared gossip about shared acquaintances, Hollywood, television, fashion, anything.

I was busy, but I always made time for him. One day, I complained about not getting laid. He shocked me when he asked me if I masturbated. I blushed, as I told him that I did, but didn't find it to be very fulfilling.

I couldn't believe that we were talking about this, but I asked him if he did also. He said that he did and used erotic literature from Borders.

I asked him if he could share some of it with me. He said that he didn't know how to say it, but our tastes were probably VERY different. He suggested that I check it out. He said that the section has some really hot stuff for all tastes.

We hung up, and I couldn't get it out of my mind. The next time I was at Borders, I casually searched for the section pretending to be browsing. There it was. I quickly left before anyone could see me near that section.

The next day I went back. I wanted this to be quick and over before anyone could see me. I entered the section and grabbed a book that said it contained a compilation of the most erotic literature of this year. I was so nervous when I checked out that I could hardly go through with it, but it turned out to be a painless transaction.

I raced home and began to read. Oh my God. I came in about 10 minutes, and it was much more powerful than I had experienced using only my imagination.

The next time we talked I told him. He asked me what got me off, and I told him that it was some really hot sex between people who weren't married, but worked together. I asked him the same thing, and after some hesitation he admitted that it was being sucked off. I thought that I guessed that all men loved that. We didn't talk about it much more on that day. As a matter of fact, it was as if the conversation had never taken place.

Then one day he said he would like to watch me while I masturbated. He said that I could come over to his place. The thought excited me, but I said that I would need to think about it. The next time I masturbated I couldn't get it out of my mind, having someone watch me while I did this. I thought about a different person, a man I worked with. I pictured his eyes following my every touch and, at the same time, watching my face as I drew closer and then went over. I could never believe that it would happen, but I came while thinking about it more than once.

I told my friend that I wanted to try it. We arranged for me to go to his house the next day.

When I arrived, he asked again if I were willing to do it in front of him. I said I was, but I wanted to keep my clothes on. He asked if I had brought something to read.

I said that I did, but I thought his watching me would be hotter than anything I could read. He asked if I would mind if he did it too. I nodded my head. He made me more comfortable when he sat on a chair across the room while I lay back on his couch.

Before I go on, I'll share with you that one of my favorite stories in the book told of a woman who wanted her face to be covered in cum. I had never experienced anything like that, but it made me cum again and again and again. I could imagine the hot cum hitting my face, my hair, and hottest of all, my eyes and my mouth.

We both sat down, and he pulled out his cock. I was so excited I started stroking myself on the outside of my shorts. His cock got hard, and he stroked it faster. I watched him and put my hands inside my shorts.

He was watching my hand and my face as I got closer. I was fixated on his cock as it produced a drop at the tip that soon fell off.

I could not resist. I asked him if he would come on my face. He groaned and stroked harder.

Eventually, he whispered, "I'm going to cum."

I breathlessly responded, "Me too. Please come here."

He stood up and walked over to me. I was watching his cock and stroking myself closer and closer. Then it happened. His cock started spewing out spouts of cum. I knew that I should close my eyes, but I didn't want to miss a moment. I stared at his spotting cock and some of it hit my eyes and stung like hell. I didn't care.

For some reason, he asked if he could lick it off. I knew there was one more thing that was even hotter. I asked him to share it with me. His tongue swabbed my face. I thought he would put his tongue into my mouth, but he didn't. Instead he let it drip from his tongue into my waiting mouth. I came as I've never come before.