All Comments on 'Come Together Ch. 05'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite7 months ago

Another wonderful chapter, can't wait to see how you wrap this story up!

goodshoes2goodshoes27 months ago

All 5-star chapters and am waiting for chapter 6. I beg you, PLEASE bring it on FAST!!!

Southpaw1430Southpaw14307 months ago

I enjoyed this chapter. Thanks.

DevilbobyDevilboby7 months ago

I would love to be a fly on the wall at young Emily's eighteenth, I think there would be one humdinger of a party in the jenkins/Walsh household for that weekend.

I can imagine a love that powerful it's what kept the Peron's together and in power so long, but it can also be so destructive .

oldmanbill69oldmanbill697 months ago

Really good and hate to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

With so many people in this family fuckfest, it's hard to keep track at times of who's doing what (or whom). Still, it's a good story. Had been waiting on this to continue for some time. Almost forgot how much of a horrible, cheating whore Christine was to do this to her family (especially the abuse on Emily). I wonder what makes a person become that horrible. Was she always that way? I mean surely Mark must have seen something good in her to marry her all those years ago and to have children with. Maybe she was just really good at disguising her true nature.

Johnm74165Johnm741655 months ago

5 stars, excellent story, I especially loved the kink that surfaced with Mary, that was truly amazing, I feel that this story could go on, Mary suddenly finds she is carrying marks baby, along with all the rest of his girls, but a good story, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES